rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists in disguise: Brittany & Nicole Pettibone hustling the "new right"

I don't believe no one has called out these two sisters yet. They came up during Trump's election, mining The_Donald subreddit for posts to share on their Twitter (without attribution) while doing videos is excessive makeup. They have added not one new idea to the conversation, yet men in the "New Right" are drooling over them because they are WB.

They have 60,000 followers between them now.

https://twitter.com/BrittPettibone

[Image: l57BpfAH.jpg]

https://twitter.com/NicolePettibone

[Image: JeiitUQJ.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9199.jpg]

They have fashioned themselves to be idealized "traditional women" or "red pill women" who act like anti-feminist fair maidens, but it's so contrived, and they speak in such non-offensive platitudes, that I'm calling FAKE. They know exactly what red pill men want (they've done their homework), and now they are providing it in a sickly sweet manner.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/NicolePettibone/status/800151113055907840]

The only women who would genuinely act like this are ones who have sons and are married (Karen Straughn, Judgy Bitch, etc). As far as I know, these are just random millenial girls. They have not revealed their backgrounds or even their personal philosophy. They are just signaling that they love men and are anti-SJW, right as they upload professionally done photos. Good luck finding a picture of them without makeup.

She starts off a video by quoting Plato. I'm sure that's what she reads in her spare time! [Image: lol.gif]

In January of 2016, they wrote a book:

Quote:Quote:

In the year 2052, it's not love but hate that unites the world.

Humanity is unified against the Inborns, an extraterrestrial species with godlike intelligence and abilities whose arrival on earth caused an environmental and biological crisis.

Enslaved and despised even by her own Inbornkind, 18-year-old Snofrid reawakens to the world after having her memories stolen and is certain of only one thing: she will do anything to ensure her freedom. But her resolution is soon tested when the son of a high-ranking human official is murdered and her home city becomes the center of the interspecies war, one that might see the Inborns purged. Desperate to find a way out of the city for herself and her family, Snofrid risks making a deal with the manipulative Inborn Commander, Hadrian, and his brutal cadre of soldiers. Her task is simple: take part in a historic hunt that will bring wealth and fame to all who survive. Unfortunately, Snofrid's role is one in which survival is rarely seen--the bait.

Hatred Day is the first installment in T.S. Pettibone's Hatred Day Series.

It doesn't look like they used "love but hate" ironically at all: this really is a novel where a female saves her entire race. It's a feminist fantasy novel. They must've figured out that the best way to gain enough notoriety to help their book career (a new book is coming out soon), was to pretend to be new right while looking pretty. And it's working. [Image: lol.gif]

I wrote about this kind of "anti-feminist" before:

Quote:Quote:

One of the reasons for the rise of anti-feminists is not necessarily the strength of our ideas, but the fact that the feminist camp is too crowded. Being a feminist and holding an “I need feminism” sign used to be a great way to get attention online without having to show tits, but with thousands of girls doing it, any one girl no longer stands out. The practice of anti-feminism by females is therefore an alternative strategy to getting attention. Consider that a girl who is a 6 out of 10 can now make a Youtube video denouncing feminism and easily get 25,000 views. It’s also a way for girls to show men that they are “hip,” “dangerous,” and “cool.” Men online are so thirsty and lonely that they lavish these girls with attention because they’re “just like one of the guys.”

http://www.rooshv.com/why-the-female-ant...n-disguise

As the new right and alt right rush to absorb women into their movements, you'll be seeing a lot more girls like the ones above. Men on the right, now that their views are becoming slightly more accepted, will have fantasies of meeting traditional girls. The sisters fulfill that fantasy.

As for us, we will maintain our rule of no women allowed.

Well, they know their market down pat and are doing their hustle. Props for being entrepreneurs? I'd give them genuine kudos is they toned it down with the political talk and instead get married, have a bunch of kids and write books on how to be great, feminine companions to the benevolent alpha male in your life. Ah, one can always hope.

In the mean time, I strongly agree with keeping the female ban on this place. Every single male-only venue that lets women in turns into in-fighting amongst the men, self-censorship and pedestalizing. No thank you!

I've found that the nicest, most feminine women are perfectly happy leaving men alone to have time with their fraternal brothers. On the other hand, feminists, manginas, cucks and other assorted never-do-good types love the idea of "inclusive" spaces.

RVF, proudly serving one half of the world's gender, and by extension, making the other half happier in the process. [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quick! Someone should tell MTV that these bitches be woke as.... and based.

Woke & based, tell em that.

Make sure you say 'woke'.

delete

The day the alfalfas of RVF give into Darla and allow women in this he-man, world conquering club is the day is the day I hit the meltdown button.

Until then I say we arrange a charity match between the Pettibones and the sisters who run the "Babes for Trump" Twitter account. Jello wrestling contest.

Officiated by Milo.

May the best hip to waist ratio twins win.

I'd be cool with a tits or gtfo sub section, so long as it actively punishes thirst and doesn't let them post elsewhere.

Impressive makeup job

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Let's see if these new YouTube tags work. From Apr 21, 2014:

Quote: (12-20-2016 04:51 AM)262 Wrote:  

There should be a built-in shortcut to that vid on this board for how relevant it is to a lot of things.

Just a matter of time before they are exposed as fakes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-20-2016 04:59 AM)Yatagan Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2016 04:51 AM)262 Wrote:  

There should be a built-in shortcut to that vid on this board for how relevant it is to a lot of things.

Don't bother. Every time we have something dealing with females against the -isms of the left, someone will bring the video. Its the ultimate virtue signalling for the forum.

As for those two girls, let's see what happens. There own actions will decided their fate.

Brittany Pettibone's posts are the only thing that come up in my gab feed. Content is definitely regurgitated/mechanical stuff, often repeating themselves. Completely contrived.

Methinks fakes for sure but motivated by profit/popularity, not feminist agents.

It's refreshing to see instawhores who peddling truth instead of BS, even if it's still just for likes/followers.

We need to start saying out loud that the only alt-right women we should be seeing are those who want families and are waiting for marriage to turn in that v-card.

All others are attention whores sucking up to thirsty men.

That's a lot of makeup

[Image: wmlC3k.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Eh, I don't blame them for trying to do the hustle. That's just business. I also remarked before that it's important to have hot girls in our "movement" because it increases our status and thus makes us more powerful. We don't want to become like SJW's and "make windows into men's souls" to quote Elizabeth I. In this regard we're making definite progress and we need more "traditional" women. If they want to be hangers-on, let them do it.

We just have to keep an eye out for anyone that wants to subvert us from our general objectives and platform.

If and when they do that, that's the line in the sand.

But certain spaces must remain male only. RVF and ROK are part of that.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (12-19-2016 09:31 PM)Silver_Tube Wrote:  

I'd be cool with a tits or gtfo sub section, so long as it actively punishes thirst and doesn't let them post elsewhere.

This is how it all starts fellas.

The chance to see a strangers digital tits is enough for the door to the castle to be left open.

Because she is cool man, I would vouch for her, and all that.

AWALT - how quickly some forget that.

We were discussing this in the "The rise of alt right females" thread thread-60025.html

Overall I'm okay with them being around, but keeping them at arms length, trust but verify.

And yeah, the thirst is still real apparently.

Shows that red pill and manosphere ideals have become mainstream enough that fakers, unaffiliated, and basic bitches are cashing in on it.

If a woman is drawing attention to herself and looking to gain fame and notoriety through social media and web streaming then she is just another basic attention whore looking to cash in on the age of easy viral fame. Nothing more. The shit they preach is interchangeably and unimportant.

If a girl is in her 20s and trying to preach anti-feminism and respect for men and isn't married to one and having his babies, then she's full of shit.

I was not being serious, I tend to agree. I just find tits or gtfo amusing.

They're just saying the same lines every serial monogamist says [Image: dodgy.gif].

Yeah they're "traditional" and "loyal", but see how many dicks they hop on from relationship to relationship in the span of a few months let a lone a year or two.

[Image: tumblr_mzlzvwRMBK1sog444o1_500.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I know Brittany through Twitter and in my correspondences with her she seems pretty based. Both sisters are coming to the Deploraball next month too. IMO they are young and still trying to find their way. Not sure they are a "threat" just a new breed.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Not surprised, some of you homies kept eating this "OMG, look!!! Young conservative red pill women who support Trump, WB!" stuff and now Roosh has been able to expose this to the surface.

The Alt*Right much like the manosphere was created by men....for men. Women have joined in the past and betrayed us as well. I love bitches, they just need to stay in the kitchen.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-20-2016 12:59 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I know Brittany through Twitter and in my correspondences with her she seems pretty based. Both sisters are coming to the Deploraball next month too. IMO they are young and still trying to find their way. Not sure they are a "threat" just a new breed.

Going for the threesome eh? Nice!

[Image: kermit.gif]

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Quote: (12-20-2016 10:40 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

Eh, I don't blame them for trying to do the hustle. That's just business. I also remarked before that it's important to have hot girls in our "movement" because it increases our status and thus makes us more powerful. We don't want to become like SJW's and "make windows into men's souls" to quote Elizabeth I. In this regard we're making definite progress and we need more "traditional" women. If they want to be hangers-on, let them do it.

We just have to keep an eye out for anyone that wants to subvert us from our general objectives and platform.

Agree 100% on all counts. We should be happy to have hot women visibly on our side, even if their support is 100% contrived. Whatever makes us more palatable to the retard normies out there without subverting the core of our movement (out with the gimmegrants, end of anti-white racism) should be promoted.

These hos seem to be after social media attention and not after cucking us, not that they'd have the intellectual firepower for the latter. Seems like a win win for the alt right and for them. We get to point to hot ass being on our side, they get the twitter followers they want.

What we have to look out for is the likes of Benjie Shapiro or any of the number of interchangeable usual suspects out there from getting to these girls once they reach a critical mass of followers/influence within our movement and using them to push their subversive agenda.

Quote: (12-20-2016 04:21 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2016 10:40 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

Agree 100% on all counts. We should be happy to have hot women visibly on our side, even if their support is 100% contrived. Whatever makes us more palatable to the retard normies out there without subverting the core of our movement (out with the gimmegrants, end of anti-white racism) should be promoted.

Agree with both of you. I don't care if it's just for attention, young attractive women talking about right-wing topics in a positive light is a good thing. We want our views to become mainstream, otherwise we wouldn't have supported Trump.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken