rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ohio State University car and knife attack by Somali refugee

8 Reported Injured After Shooter Alert at Ohio State University
Quote:Quote:

At least eight people were taken to the hospital on Monday morning after a shooting was reported on the campus of Ohio State University, according to officials at the Columbus Division of Fire. Campus authorities urged students to take shelter and “Run Hide Fight,” before saying the scene had been secured about 90 minutes later.

Buckeye Alert: Active Shooter on campus. Run Hide Fight. Watts Hall. 19th and College.
— OSU Emergency Mngmnt (@OSU_EMFP) Nov. 28, 2016

The episode was reported near Watts Hall, a building at the heart of the university’s sprawling Columbus campus that houses materials science and engineering programs. Heavily armed SWAT teams could be seen making their way up a stairwell of a nearby parking garage, and two people were taken away in handcuffs.

The university’s instructions — “Run Hide Fight” — stem from a public awareness campaign that is used in cities, universities and even by the Department of Homeland Security, which includes those instructions on its “active shooter preparedness” webpage. The Ohio State University includes it in its own page on active shooting situations.

Fire department officials reported that eight people had been transported to nearby hospitals, including one in critical condition, but did not say if any were being treated for gunshot wounds. Officials at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center said four of the wounded were being treated there, none of whom had life-threatening injuries.

At 11:32 a.m., the campus emergency alert system texted: “Shelter in Place lifted. Scene is now secure. ALL classes are canceled on Columbus campus for the remainder of the day.” A university spokesman did not immediately respond to a message seeking further details, but students took to Twitter posting photos from inside barricaded classrooms.

I'm safe in a barricaded room. If you're on campus, get in a room and stay safe. pic.twitter.com/Gaw7gjTx6w
— Harrison Roth (@goisles29) Nov. 28, 2016

The F.B.I., through its office in Cincinnati, said it was “assisting” the campus police. The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives also said agents from its Columbus office were responding to the shooting.

Gov. John Kasich of Ohio posted on Twitter that he was praying for people on campus, whom he encouraged to “be safe” and “listen to first responders.” Mr. Kasich also postponed a public appearance planned for Monday afternoon.

Ohio's thoughts and prayers go out to the Ohio State community. Be safe, listen to first responders. https://t.co/5qtfH3Fb6d
— John Kasich (@JohnKasich) Nov. 28, 2016

Alan Blinder and Jess Bidgood contributed reporting.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

It wasn't a shooter. Ran over some people then switched to knife. MSM was salivating at blaming guns again they got ahead of themselves this time.

Edit: And it's a Somali muslim. Who knew?

The left: "Please be a white male, please be a white male."

Quote: (11-28-2016 01:15 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

It wasn't a shooter. Ran over some people then switched to knife. MSM was salivating at blaming guns again they got ahead of themselves this time.

Oh thanks, I wasn't sure what really happened, I just saw Trump's tweet on facebook and googled it real fast.
[Image: Capture123.jpg]

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

NBC says suspect is "an 18-year-old Ohio State student, a Somali refugee who was a legal permanent resident of the United States." His name has not been disclosed.

Cool knife, Ahmed.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Only fox news is even mentioning it was a butcher knife cutting people. Every other network went from calling it a 'shooting' to now an 'attack'.

They only specify the weapon when it's a gun being used.

They have to go back.

"MACHETE ATTACK"

When knives go wild!

BAN KNIVES NOW

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-28-2016 01:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

"MACHETE ATTACK"

When knives go wild!

BAN KNIVES NOW
UK did that... [Image: confused.gif]

A Somali refugee would've gotten free college tuition, of course. He couldn't afford it otherwise.

So we take him from a war zone, give him a new life in the greatest country on earth, in a safe city with all of his needs provided for. And then on top of it, he gets free tuition, when kids from our own country have to pay out the ass, to the point where some of them are in debt over a decade later. And how does he repay us for all this? By murdering people with a machete!

And this is the second Somali mass murder in that one city in a single year!

Out.
Out.
Out.

Every one of these fuckers needs to be dragged back to the goat-fucking warzone of their own creation, where they can butcher each other and slaughter each other to their fucking heart's content, and leave us good, sensible folk out of it. They have no business in this country whatsoever. Bringing them here was a mistake. And it's a mistake we need to rectify, ASAP.

[Image: euro-clapping.jpg]

dat narrative reinforcement

"Ohio State attacker was 18-year-old student, a Somali refugee & legal permanent U.S. resident"

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/8...5883880448

Quote: (11-28-2016 01:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The left: "Please be a white male, please be a white male."

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/80330...wsrc%5Etfw

UPDATE: A 20-year-old Somali man is the suspect in the Ohio State University attack http://cbsn.ws/2fJ92k4

[Image: Its-Islam-yet-again.jpg]

Edit: damn last parade beat me to it.

This is very close to home for me. I know several people Ohio State and have worked at two of the hospitals that have received victims.

Here is the issue. What will happen to the person that approved this man coming into this country? Nothing.
We need to start holding the individuals that allows these monsters through our border accountable.

This is starting to look like a terrorist attack so I'm moving this to the Politics subforum.

Car ramming and machete attack.....now why does that sound familiar ?

Oh that's right because it happens all the fucking time in attacks overseas !

Sorry MSM, it isn't your white boy shooting up a school this time.

Update: courtesy of NBC's Tom Winter, we now have the Somali refugee suspect's name, which is Abdul Razak Ali Artan.

conflicting reports on name and age

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...-students/

Vehicle Registration: Ali Mohammed 353 Nationwide Blvd.

Verdict: Guilty

Quote: (11-28-2016 02:33 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

This is very close to home for me. I know several people Ohio State and have worked at two of the hospitals that have received victims.

Here is the issue. What will happen to the person that approved this man coming into this country? Nothing.
We need to start holding the individuals that allows these monsters through our border accountable.

Everyone was acting on Obama's direct orders. He treated his entire administration like political puppets.

Also, didn't ISIS call for random knife attacks in quiet neighborhoods a few months ago?

This was on the local Honolulu news and reported as a shooting. The clip never made the website.

Also, its THE Ohio State University.

Aloha!

President Obama: "Clearly it's time for a discussion on knife control."

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (11-28-2016 03:33 PM)renotime Wrote:  

President Obama: "Clearly it's time for a discussion on knife control."

Those jokes are over. How about some "safe space" jokes? I don't see any of those.

Aloha!

This is basically the M.O. of Palestinian terrorists now that they don't have the access to deadlier weapons they once did.

This is why Trump got elected.

This is why we voted for Donald Trump.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

There are two lessons to be learned here:

1. Don't go to college, unless you are planning on a profession that LEGALLY REQUIRES a degree. (Examples: Lawyer, Doctor)

2. Apply for and get your CCDW (Concealed Carry of Deadly Weapons) in your state of residence. In most states, it's a very easy process, typically you take an 8 hour course on handgun safety and then apply online for your license.

Little fucker bitched about Islamophobia before he killed a bunch of people with a machete.

[Image: CyYQ4POXcAEh0QS.jpg]

Send them all home. Every last one.