rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede

What do we do if the election is stolen from Trump in the face of extreme voter fraud?

Are we lookin at civil war, a military coup?

Things seem to be coming to a point very quickly.

Voting fraud isn't that common, and with each state having wildly differing voting laws, it would be hard to commit fraud on a national level. Even harder when you consider that the Secretary of State in most states is republican and wouldn't be involved in collusion with Clinton on potential fraud.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

I am expecting wide-scale fraud actually. The entire Western media has positioned itself against Trump and thus it provides a pretty convenient backdrop/excuse to hand the election to Hillary.

Not sure where we go post election if Trump loses. The Western hemisphere is going to be an extremely toxic environment for white males. We may need a plan B and a plan C here. I am already living outside the U.S., so you guys over in the States will need to consider your own options.

FWIW - if Trump truly loses then this is it for me. I'm done with the West and will actively work on increasingly isolating me from its poisonous influence. If you are a white male then you need to understand that your future is very dim and that your options will diminish exponentially over the coming decade. A Hillary win means that the globalists are now in full control of the West and will shape it in their image. Expect more illegal immigration, more Muslims, more violence, more political correctness, more wars, more women's quotas, more emasculation, etc. etc.

I apologize for my negativity but I truly feel that this election is a turning point for white men and whatever remains of our traditional Christian heritage.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Mobilize the people in your area and towns. Get people involved so that we can prevent it now. Talking about the what-if's is one thing but we actually have a chance right now to do something. Get out there and actively participate in your local voting sites and convince others to do the same. That's how we win.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-20-2016 12:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Mobilize the people in your area and towns. Get people involved so that we can prevent it now. Talking about the what-if's is one thing but we actually have a chance right now to do something. Get out there and actively participate in your local voting sites and convince others to do the same. That's how we win.

Absolutely - we are all doing that. But you always need a plan B, brother. But yes, until 11/8 it's Trump or bust!!!

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

If it looks like absolute civil war?
I'm going to get #OutOutOut myself. I have a place I can stay overseas if I need to.

It'll be a day or two before they shut down international flights, probably, so I'll be ready to jump if I have to.

Quote: (10-20-2016 12:57 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I'm going to get #OutOutOut myself. I have a place I can stay overseas if I need to.

It'll be a day or two before they shut down international flights, probably, so I'll be ready to jump if I have to.

I'm ready to fight if there is real proof of wide-spread fraud, manipulation resulting in an actual impact on the election, if the evidence is compelling enough.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

One thing I'm surprised I haven't seen more talked about here is this:

Long-term, it's definitely prudent to focus on getting out of the West. But shorter term, due to life's circumstances of family, work, or health, many guys here will need to stay in-country. So, the focus for those in this position should be on the state you call home and, to a lesser degree, the city. Even with Hillary and the globalists in control (and state/local power ever-diminishing), there will still be many "lesser evil" and more conservative states to seek refuge in.

So my near to mid-term advice would be to focus on relocating yourself to these more independent and conservative areas that offer less rabid populations, less regulation, more sane gun control laws, lower taxes, and easier means of travel abroad.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (10-20-2016 01:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2016 12:57 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I'm ready to fight if there is real proof of wide-spread fraud, manipulation resulting in an actual impact on the election, if the evidence is compelling enough.

I'm willing to join a militia. Do you know guys like this?

I want to be the one to prune the tree of liberty, though i don't think i'd make a good soldier.

As much as I'd like to leave the country, I couldn't. Americans stand their ground and fight back.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

The unfortunate reality is that I don't believe most Americans are fit enough or mentally prepapared for this type of ideological struggle. There will be a minority of informed Americans who will definitely be incensed enough to act. However the vast majority will just roll over and take it.

The only thing I agree with Hillary on is the stupidity of the mainstream voter base. It's proven time and time again to be uninformed and mostly malleable given the right circumstances. She has the full might of the establishment behind her.

If she wins it means things would have to get much more visibly worse before outright revolt happens. Even when that does happens how will America react when the establishment pushes back with legal and economic reprecussions?

I'm getting back home to Dixie to fight for the new CSA.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Im just trying to get my funds right at this point so I can buy a gun, ammo and enough supplies to bug out when my city hits the fan.

At the very least, I'd expect large-scale protests/civil disobedience if Trump refuses to concede. I think it'd mostly take the form of pressure on Republican state and county governments to declare a Clinton presidency illegitimate. You could expect it to look roughly analogous to the Nullification Crisis in 1833. We could see the heavily Republican states start to openly defy a Clinton administration. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.

HSLD

Quote: (10-20-2016 10:13 PM)Mochihunter Wrote:  

Im just trying to get my funds right at this point so I can buy a gun, ammo and enough supplies to bug out when my city hits the fan.

Don't bother. If you've never tried a dry run of this then you don't understand why it'll simply be a case of you dying at the end of someone else's gun or of starvation in the forest.

It's a bullshit sales pitch by "survivalist" con-men and try-hard douchebags.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (10-20-2016 03:41 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I'm willing to join a militia. Do you know guys like this?

I want to be the one to prune the tree of liberty, though i don't think i'd make a good soldier.

Good news. The most valuable people to militias are the ones with rare skills that have nothing to do with running into machine gun fire.

Take a look at a list of roles in the infantry. Many of them are cross compatible with militias. Comms. Cooking. Intel. If you want to support freedom AND live to tell your grandkids about it then focus your tuition on skillsets that will be both rare and incredibly valuable.

Any idiot can pick up a gun. Don't be any idiot.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (10-20-2016 11:41 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

What do we do if the election is stolen from Trump in the face of extreme voter fraud?

To my mind you either have two options if you want to fight the good fight.

You can play the lone wolf or you can team up with others. Each has it's perils. Going it alone is probably safest (a lot of militias are simply long-standing honey traps) but unfortunately it's also the loneliest path and in that regard makes it less preferable to most.

Resistance can be anything from shitposting on Twitter to actual wet-work and drasticaly sudden infrastructure modification. Note the massive blackouts caused by as little as one person dumping a few AK rounds into the side of some rural electrical transformers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

If it were me I would be looking to join a militia, do some serious background checks on the members and then form a breakaway group no larger than five guys strong, myself included. It's not without peril but building a team of asskickers from the ground up is just not something you can do with plain old real-talk around the water cooler or pleasantries at the gym.

p.s. Avoid gun ranges at all costs. The people that frequent them are typically all talk and no action.

Quote: (10-20-2016 03:57 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

As much as I'd like to leave the country, I couldn't. Americans stand their ground and fight back.

Sometimes - a tactical or strategic retreat is called for.

That's basically what our ancestors did when they left their origin continents for the US.

Not saying Trump losing is an automatic cause for retreat, though. Every man must inevitably decide for himself.

Bush vs Gore.
Gore accepted the ruling by the Supreme Court.
That's a precedence for modern times.
If Trump still refuses after that I suspect he will just be overruled.

You can talk about voter fraud and such but the GOP are squirming when this is brought up, obviously because they are all operating with the same playbook. This isn't exactly new, it gets reported every election year but candidates choose not to highlight it.

Quote: (10-21-2016 06:58 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Bush vs Gore.
Gore accepted the ruling by the Supreme Court.
That's a precedence for modern times.
If Trump still refuses after that I suspect he will just be overruled.

You can talk about voter fraud and such but the GOP are squirming when this is brought up, obviously because they are all operating with the same playbook. This isn't exactly new, it gets reported every election year but candidates choose not to highlight it.

Supreme court is 4-4 right now bruh

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If it goes to the Supreme Court, and it's deadlocked, I think it goes from there to the House of Representatives. With the cuck republican majority there, the Trump voters are going to have to camp on their doorsteps with pitchforks and torches, to make sure they vote the right way.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (10-20-2016 07:06 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

The unfortunate reality is that I don't believe most Americans are fit enough or mentally prepapared for this type of ideological struggle. There will be a minority of informed Americans who will definitely be incensed enough to act. However the vast majority will just roll over and take it.

The only thing I agree with Hillary on is the stupidity of the mainstream voter base. It's proven time and time again to be uninformed and mostly malleable given the right circumstances. She has the full might of the establishment behind her.

If she wins it means things would have to get much more visibly worse before outright revolt happens. Even when that does happens how will America react when the establishment pushes back with legal and economic reprecussions?

Only took 3% of the population in 1776 to fight back the British. I bet some people will rise up.

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

[Image: 0QJNKM.png]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (10-20-2016 11:41 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

No war yet, or military coup. Still a long way to go to get there. But escalation is happening and I am honestly worried.

First you will have nonviolent civil disobedience. For example suppose Hillary raises income taxes and 10 million middle-class Americans refuse to pay?

You may even have breakdown of chain of command within the bureaucracy. So many rank & file law enforcement support Trump that Hillary's machine might have to start coercing with fear and bribery. When that doesn't or backfires work she'll have to start purging nationalists from all positions of authority, and since this is 2016 she can't just kill all of them them; there's the risk they'll go rogue. Probably more importantly, there's a risk that she'll lose loyalty among portions of the FBI and NSA.

Then it will escalate to civil unrest. In Europe, this is turning out to be intimidation and violence against refugees and politicians. In the US, it might mean increased participation in border militias on the Mexican border. It might mean agitators vandalizing the headquarters of CNN or the NY Times.

Support among the brainwashed may begin to fracture. The propaganda machines will be stretched to their limit and Hillary's corrupt government will be forced to engage in oppressive tyrannical behavior to maintain power. Some of the brainwashed masses will see this and wake up. Others will pretend to stay brainwashed while living in fear.

This is when the civil wars would start. When Hillary's corrupt government can no longer hide its wrongful imprisonments or abuses, opposition groups will organize and ready themselves for violence. Eventually, there will be a flash point-- a massacre at a protest or something similar, probably in connection with some major economic catastrophe, and then the retaliations will begin to get serious and violent.

Normally the FBI thwarts domestic groups that threaten the government. But they've never had to deal with a massive nationwide revolt of mostly white people. Given Hillary's loathesome corruption, the FBI itself might be divided and unable to operate at full strength. Foreign agents that want nothing more than to see the US devolve into civil war would contribute.

Now that's extremely hypothetical. At any point, de-escalation is possible. Elites might compromise. Hillary might die and the new Trump Republicans might make some progress on #DrainTheSwamp. The Democrat tactic of importing votes and embracing race politics might start to backfire amongs their own ranks and not just white people. Their colored coalition might turn on itself, with Muslims exploding at LGBT events and Feminists attacking Hispanic Catholics, or Black men finally waking up and realizing they've been relentlessly fucked over by white liberals. One big group breaks Republican and the Dems 30-year strategy will collapse. The Old Media might finally collapse and there will be a shift towards objectivity and professionalism in journalism.

There is so much you can't predict. It won't get violent overnight. But just because we can turn from the path at any point doesn't mean we aren't on a dangerous path.

I believe a victory will be decisive. This is not a Bush/Gore election. Trump knows what he needs to do to win and he better win. If he needs to promise using Iraqi oil for slave reparations so be it. Get the votes and knock it out of the park.