rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What scared Ukraine's "Sex tourists" away?

http://www.politico.eu/article/sex-touri...an-rights/

Quote:Quote:

While Turkish men were once reviled for being uncouth and lacking respect for women, their star has risen now that Europeans have stopped visiting.

But while Western men wait for Ukraine to stabilize, Kiev, and cities like Odessa, on the Black Sea, have become a hunting ground for another group of less skittish sex tourists: the Turkish Romeos. Locked out of Russia after the public spat between Putin and Erdoğan over the downing of a Russian jet in Syria, Turks with a predilection for Slavic women have focused their energies on Ukraine. They’re a ubiquitous presence these days in the city’s few bright and shiny nightspots.

[Image: undecided.gif]

When carousing the bars during those impassioned times, women often asked me point-blank whether I was a “sex tourist.” Expat friends refrained from wearing bright clothes or strong cologne for fear it would mark them out as predators.

[Image: icon_razz.gif]

Hahaah this does not sound good.
Ill be in Kiev, I will note not to wear the bright orange jumper I just bought lol.
Maybe I should focus on Kharkiv and Lyviv instead...

Or maybe its a good thing? Making us White Europeans exotic again...

To put it simple, is that by each day more and more guys went to Ukraine and returned empty-handed, so most of them do not return and fold the "Ukrainian dream".

Also the article is BS. Femen is a George Soros organization, and now is in their best interest to not paint the west and westerners as morally corrupt and decaying.

Ukraine was always ravaged by Turks since the dawn of days, and now Femen are taking this jab at them (poorly timed btw) after Putin and Erdogan sorted things out.

Ukraine is a terrible sex tourism (p4p) destination for the unconnected guy or group of guys.

The turks who go for p4p often have a connection or pimp who sets them up with girls.

Otherwise they have a miserable and expensive time too

They herd Cr33pin was in town

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (10-12-2016 07:48 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

They herd Cr33pin was in town

At least that is why I stopped visiting [Image: smile.gif]

There are "team Turks" all over the city, but I don't really feel that these guys are a competition. They target 4-6 range girls, and harass them with no real results. It is rare to see a Turkish guy with a really attractive Ukrainian chick.

They have a bad reputation, due to lack of game.

It does create a problem however. If you look Latin, darker or just tanned you have a risk of being confused for a Turk, that will have bad effect on your opener. So make sure to let the girl that you are not ASAP.

The infamous "Team Turk" is the name given by RVF's crew in Kiev to numerous trios of Turks. There are always three. They always look the same, they harass the waitresses, the shopkeepers and girls walking pass.

If "Teams Turk" discover game, we will be seriously threatened.

I think Roosh wrote an article or post about the three Turk teams and how they use group tactics.

I was going to post this yesterday.

And the author's name is Vijay!

East Indian Archie?

WIA

Quote: (10-12-2016 01:46 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I think Roosh wrote an article or post about the three Turk teams and how they use group tactics.

Like pack of wolves?

Have not read this article, but possibly that is where "team Turk" name comes from.

Quote: (10-12-2016 01:04 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

The infamous "Team Turk" is the name given by RVF's crew in Kiev to numerous trios of Turks. There are always three. They always look the same, they harass the waitresses, the shopkeepers and girls walking pass.

and always with beards, in a country where only Orthodox Priests aren't clean-shaven.

It is hilarious how often they travel in groups of three in Kiev. Why not 2 or 4?

Quote: (10-13-2016 04:37 AM)262 Wrote:  

It is hilarious how often they travel in groups of three in Kiev. Why not 2 or 4?

If they start hanging out in 2s and 4s then how are we meant to identify them?

I got asked in Kiev if I was a guy with a 'method of getting a girl'. Was quite the compliment.
My advice is to stay away from K street for day game. Reception/response rate plummets if you hit up spots all the other day gamers are hitting up. Be creative.

Do you think we better of in other Ukrainian cities with less sex tourists like Lyviv and Kharkiv? If so where would you reccomend?

Am I missing something? Why are people looking to take advise from a random journalist when we have a bunch of members on the forum with boots on the ground?

I actually don't mind the turks.
Everyone knows why they're here and no one likes them.
Turks drive my foreigner value skyward (blonde-haired blue-eyed Californian), maybe I should be nicer to them.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (10-13-2016 07:31 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I actually don't mind the turks.
Everyone knows why they're here and no one likes them.
Turks drive my foreigner value skyward (blonde-haired blue-eyed Californian), maybe I should be nicer to them.

Well in some ways yes, they set a low standard that most Westerners are above by default.

But they also create a pay for play environment which is something I hate. Also they are a fcuking nuisance and don't know how to behave around women, countless girls have told stories about being harassed and sexually assaulted by them.

Ukraine is becoming more and more Islamised since I started coming to Ukraine, especially since Flypgs started operating.

You can go to a club and there will be more Turkish men than Ukrainian men. If you want to avoid them you can go to the more hipster bars or cultural places.

" countless girls have told stories about being harassed and sexually assaulted by them."

Are they to be believed? We're talking about girls right?

WIA

Go to Forsage to see more black men than Ukrainian men. You will see every black guy in Ukraine in one place.

Quote: (10-13-2016 08:23 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

" countless girls have told stories about being harassed and sexually assaulted by them."

Are they to be believed? We're talking about girls right?

WIA

Yes, definitely not talking about Ukrainian guys been harassed by Turkish men [Image: smile.gif]

Even the girl i'm seeing had her ass grabbed by a "Turkish looking guy" in a shopping centre. Other have similar stories - being grinded up against on public transport, being followed home

Yes they role in groups of three or even more, strength in numbers for them. Very rare you see Turkish guys walking around late at night on his own

Quote: (10-13-2016 06:04 AM)The Natural Wrote:  

Do you think we better of in other Ukrainian cities with less sex tourists like Lyviv and Kharkiv? If so where would you reccomend?

The further from capital the worse is the English. Generally although with some exceptions. How is your Russian?

Quote: (10-13-2016 07:46 AM)Henny Wrote:  

You can go to a club and there will be more Turkish men than Ukrainian men. If you want to avoid them you can go to the more hipster bars or cultural places.

This summer in Kiev I have decided to Venture out to a club on the outskirts of Kiev.
There will be less foreigners - I thought.
I will do better than ever with my fluent Russian - I thought.

Never was I so wrong in my life.

There were 3 Turks on each Ukrainian student girl. I have still approached and even got contacts of 1 girl, but never I encountered a bitchier attitudes in my life. My approach line was - which country is it? Ukraine or Turkey? Some girls identified with that problem.

Turks were not coming in trios. They were coming in waves on 30 seat buses. I am not even exaggerating.

Club name is Forsage.

I'm turkish and i can say ukraine and russia were main destinations for turkish sex tourists.because unlike schengen countries no visa were required.but couple months ago , turkey shot russian jet ,now turks need visa to visit Russia .so turks want to avoid from all difficulties of obtaining schengen or russian visa , then they just go to the ukraine .

Quote: (10-13-2016 02:55 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2016 07:46 AM)Henny Wrote:  

This summer in Kiev I have decided to Venture out to a club on the outskirts of Kiev.
There will be less foreigners - I thought.
I will do better than ever with my fluent Russian - I thought.

Never was I so wrong in my life.

There were 3 Turks on each Ukrainian student girl. I have still approached and even got contacts of 1 girl, but never I encountered a bitchier attitudes in my life. My approach line was - which country is it? Ukraine or Turkey? Some girls identified with that problem.

Turks were not coming in trios. They were coming in waves on 30 seat buses. I am not even exaggerating.

Club name is Forsage.

Vinny - despite getting a ONS from Forsage 2 years ago it seems to have gone downhill and I gave it a pass last month, much better for the suburbs is Indigo.

It terms of the Turks in general I think they are more of indirect competition to non-white guys coming to Ukraine compared to the Caucasian ones.

Over the years in the terms of the all the numbers of Ukrainian girls I have met or banged maybe 1/3 had a previous Turkish BF.

The fact the Turks can come often or bring the girls over to Turkey inexpensively makes them prime sugar daddy targets but I rarely saw them with hot girls.
Walking around Kiev with the quality of the girls I was meeting I definitely got some looks over from them.

Indigo is near the train station, hardly the suburbs.

I often check a girls' VK profile, if there are signs of Turkish history I will not shag her.

I can't recall it happening as I don't go for trashy girls