rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Wanted to share with you guys some of my adventures so far in Kiev. But, figured some others may also have some funny stories as well to add.

Have been in the city for ten days now and it's basically been kinda a cluster fuck. The women here are absolutely beautiful and amazing. Everything that the forum members say about the beauty of the women here is 100 % accurate. When you walk around this city, words can't describe what your seeing. It's almost like a different world. But, wanted to share some funny dates I've been on.

The wacko:

Girl from online invites me to here place on our first date to drink wine and eat pizza. Figured I had this one in the bag. Made sure to bring my boner pills and lots of condoms for the naughtiness that I thought was to come. Sat at her place with her for six hours drinking four bottles of wine and getting so wasted I could barely walk. In that time she was doing gymnastics and Hola hopping in her living room. Falling all over herself drunk. Then she would go from crying about her problems to busting out in laughter. Real nut case. Tried to go for the kiss on three occasions but failed. At one point she walked into the bathroom dropped her pants and procided to take a piss in front of me. But, no kiss on first date. Lol..I staggered home in confusion.

Old lazy eye:

Also met this girl from online. In her pictures you couldn't tell she had a strange semi lazy eye. Sometimes it would be okay and other times you looked at her and it was all over the place.
She was about a six but, had a nice rack. Went on three short coffee/ lunch dates. On our fourth date I finally get her back to my place to drink some wine and watch a movie. After about fifteen minutes of chatting with her I realized that there was no way in hell I could go through with this. I'm trying to get her to leave but, she keeps making comments about staying the night. To make a long story short she ends up puking in my toilet and then had to kick her ass out. Maybe should have asked for a handjob first.

The Stunner:

I was out daygaming one day and approached this beautiful young thing. A solid 8.5 all across the board. Opened her with indirect game. Quickly got her number and procided to setup a date for the following evening. Took her to a place on Khreschatyk street. Near Maiden square. Two hours into the date she starts talking about her boyfriend and how much she's in love with him. After everything I have read about on the forum I knew to keep trying and maybe she's just bluffing. After dinner I get her outside to go for the kiss. Fail..wait acouple minutes and try again. Fail..Says she just wants to be friends.
Well, at least I tried.

The good girl:

Also met this girl during daygame. She was definitely my kinda girl. Twenty five years old. Tall, brunette with nice lips. Went out for sushi later that evening. We spent an hour chatting and having a great time laughing and me telling her all about America. Then the strangest thing happened. It was rather chilly outside. So, after our date I proceeded to put my jacket around her to keep her warm. She let out a shriek and literally ran away. Never heard from her again. Odd??

My experiences at Shooters:

Last Monday or Tuesday I was feeling low and decided to checkout Shooter's bar. Walking in I realized the place was completely dead. Sitting there drinking my beer I started chatting up the female bar tender.

Her: " So, how you making out?"
Me: with what?
Her: " you know, the ladies"
Me: oh, I'm not here for that. I'm here for business.
Her. " Sure, not doing so well are you? "
Me: ............
Her: " All you foreigners come here for same reason. But, never have any luck. " she starts to chuckle. No tip for you tonight bitch.

I staggered home wishing I had went somewhere else.

The Kiev chronicles

Interesting comments and experience.

Honestly these seems to be a whole breed of girls of in Kiev these days sometimes it seems that have nothing to do all day but meet foreigners and locals for drinks/ meals, etc... forget about the days cooking you a homemade meal or cleaning up these girls honestly don't know how to cook since they are use to getting free meals.

I still remember 1 girl who was a 7 being but was honest enough to admit her hot friend who was close to a 9 does nothing all day long except wait for her rich local FB's to go out.
In the meantime she will take the free meals and drinks as mostly from the foreigners.

The Kiev chronicles

Schlep, in your situation youre doing fine. Its normal to start off like that in Kiev. To be honest you had a way too cheery and overoptimist outlook before going (i wanted to temper your expectations but it wasnt my place to, you couldve landed and just banged half of kiev and made me look like an idiot).

However that outlook will prevent you from becoming bitter about the start of your experience, so its a good thing. You need time to make necessary adjustments, and to get traction.

Unless youre throwing money in the high end scene (or even then), or unless youre in tune with the college crowd, youre gonna need time and luck. We are in that awkward grey area where we have to work for it in our own way.

I think Kiev does offer direct access to hotties easier than a lot of other places (where one would have to navigate social circles and whatnot), but its still a hard task and one that isnt always pleasant.

Its not a place filled with easy giggling blondes in pink shorts who will swoon over you.

It has a depressing, complex, dark side and the girls are as confused as you are about what they want, especially these days.

Consider this trip as an introduction. Youre not undershooting expectations, youre on the normal course i think.

The Kiev chronicles

Im playing this racing game on my phone right now that id say describes how i feel about kiev dating for me:

You push gas and your fuel runs out and you have to reach the fuel station to fill up and continue the race.

For me, id meet cute girls that i wasnt into, scammers, weird girls, etc... and just when im about to get sick of it i meet one stunner that im into and it saves it, wash and repeat.

In your age what you should be focusing on most in Kiev is finding quality girls for mini relationships, i think thats where the most pleasant Kiev experience will be for you. And that wont come easy or fast but its worth it.

The Kiev chronicles

Not in Kiev, but related, met three girls from there yesterday, ended up the night at 6:00am alone with them drinking champagne and eating the delicious risotto they cooked. Maked out with one of them but on stealth mode for the others not to see. Will be in Kiev soon, so my plan is to bang them all separately...lets see how things develop tonight...or I keep the status quo as it is or I loose my head and bang the makeout girl...
Went to work in the morning completely wasted...now I need some rest...

The Kiev chronicles

Schlep, you should have tipped Shooter's girl...she was possibly the most honest person around...

My advice is for you to get the most fantastic and mirabolant cover story possible, something taken from a Nasa Test Pilot post, but something that you can somewhat backup a little. "Business" is not an answer.

The Kiev chronicles

Thanks for all your tips Beirut and Rocha

You are two guys that I greatly value your opinions.

Yeah, I knew I was going to struggle coming here. I've never really been into the bang missions. My goal was to find a 7 that I enjoyed spending time with. Have here show me around and spend my time with her. Sightseeing, romantic dinners, Long walks and visiting museums.

This trip has been a cluster fuck from the start. I really screwed up on my logistics. Rented a apartment way to far from the city center.

I go on one date and return home shacking my head thinking I was to aggressive. Go on another date going home confused that maybe I wasn't aggressive enough. Go on another date with girl who's english isn't that good. We spend fourty five minutes useing hand gestures, nodding our heads and using goggle translate. She sends me a text later saying how great she thinks I am and can't wait to see me again. Never heard back from her again. Lol.

I miss the phils!! Go on a date and ask her what she likes to do in her spare time " I LiKe CoOk. cleAn hoUse and sHop "
Cool, lets go back to my place. " oKay...heHe..."

I'll be leaving America soon to become an expat. So, I'm trying to get an idea of my expenses if I wanted to live here full time. Cooking my own meals and relying on public transportation and staying out of night clubs. But, feel like this is also hurting me a little.

My father got sick and passed away on my fourth day. So, my heads been kinda in the clouds and walking around doing half ass day game approachs.

If I were looking for a wife and wanted to start a family then Ukrainian and Kiev would maybe be the place to settle. But, in all honesty I've come to the conclusion that white girls may not be for me any longer. I can only hide my yellow fever addiction for so long. I think for a man at my age asian women are my best bet. Only problem is I'm not into the asian climate. Possibly try to find a place like Hanoi that has four seasons.

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (09-26-2016 04:21 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

I can only hide my yellow fever addiction for so long. I think for a man at my age asian women are my best bet. Only problem is I'm not into the asian climate. Possibly try to find a place like Hanoi that has four seasons.

If you got yellow fever Ukraine your definitely in the wrong place, personally I would take HCMC over Hanoi.

Asians chick's are usually more docile so you will have less drama then Slavic girls.

The Kiev chronicles

I'm Tall and on the skinny side. With nice guy provider game. Think asian women fit my style more then other women.

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (09-26-2016 04:55 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

I'm Tall and on the skinny side. With nice guy provider game. Think asian women fit my style more then other women.

While in Ukraine, change the "nice guy provider game" to "bad guy provider game" and you will be fine.

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (09-26-2016 05:25 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2016 04:55 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

While in Ukraine, change the "nice guy provider game" to "bad guy provider game" and you will be fine.

I could have not said better myself.

I always tell girl where and when to meet.

A 21 year old that I got the # the night before recently refused to meet me the next night when she wanted to bring a "friend" to our first meeting and I said HET

Remember this: You are the prize, not her.

The Kiev chronicles

^^ Thanks for the pep talk guys. I will remember those words in detail. I have spent the last seven months working on becoming location independent and my game kinda went to shit in the process.

Thank you brothers...

The Kiev chronicles

Thanks Schlep for sharing your thoughts on Kiev. It is interesting to read such a fresh perspective and to hear not just successes but failures as I believe too many times on these forums certain members give unrealistic expectations of certain cities and even exaggerate their ease, Kiev being one of them. I've said it before and I'll say it again that if one has little game in their home country they will be hard pressed to do very well in these "pussy paradises". Just because there are more women does not mean their quality will be so much better. I've been a sucka for dates with hotties in UA just to go back to my apt empty handed at the end of the night with nothing more than some tongue action yet a much lighter wallet [Image: sad.gif]
In that regard Kiev requires an investment both in time and money...to go there for one week and expect quality girls to fall on one's lap is foolish to say the least.

The Kiev chronicles

Shlep - thanks for the report, that was a fun read.

I agree with Rocha, bartender seemed like an opportunity. I would return to that bar to bust her chops, who knows maybe that's her way of flirting.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The Kiev chronicles

Schlep, it was interesting to read your report. I just spent 2 weeks in Kiev, so I kinda empahsize with you and understand you really well.

I think for the first week you aren't doing so bad, you just need to adjust your game.

1. Before inviting a daygame girl for dinner, ask her if she has a boyfriend. I found Kiev girls being quite honest about that. If she says yes, forget about it. She won't cheat on him. In my experience, Ukraine girls are very loyal. Cheating is being treated as socially unacceptable for a woman. For men it is tolerated, but not for women. With the tinder / okCupid girls you won't have this problem, they don't have boyfriends.

2. Be a gentleman, but be a man. Never ever appear needy. You don't have to talk too much on a date. They like mysterious guys. As you may have noticed, Ukrainian guys barely talk. The girls are used to that. Relax and don't push too hard.

3. Don't go for the kiss before the end of the 2nd date. It makes you appear needy. She won't do it anyway. On the third date she will come to your apartment and you can bang her. Guaranteed. She knows that she has to, or she will never see you again.
That said, if she doesn't kiss on the 2nd date, you might as well forget it. Also, you must try to kiss her on the end of the date. If not, she will think you are gay or something.

4. Have more than one iron in the fire. It's no problem for the girls. They expect that. They know they have competition (but don't talk about the other girls, deny it !!). Also it will make you more relaxed. Even if you bang only a 6 or even a 5 on a regular basis, it will help your game. The fucking will relax you and make you more confident.

5. Get a nice apartment in the center. Around Golden Gate, Podil, or the University. Come on, it's dirt cheap. And it improves your logistics big time. Spend some money there. You wanna fuck the girls in a nice place, no? And she wants a clean bathroom. It's like a mini vacation for her. She leaves 90% in a shit place in the suburbs.

6. Don't compliment too much on her beauty. She is so used to that. If you don't you will seem different to all the other guys.
Some compliments in the beginning, it's expected, otherwise you will seem rude, but then no more.

7. If she says Ukraine girls are the most beautiful, act as if you don't know what she is talking about. YOU ARE NOT IN KIEV FOR THE WOMEN. YOU ARE HERE FOR WORK. You can even bitch about the girls here.
- Ukraine women so beautiful.
- Yeah they are pretty, but .. in my city we have more.
- Rellay?? You lie!
- No! They very beautiful.
- So why do you come here???
- For work ! And I LOVE Kiev. I am thinking about moving here. It is such a beautiful city. Also I like the people here. They are so friendly.
- Why you dont have girlfriend in your country?
- Our girls are like man. The behave like men. They look like men. I want real woman. I like ukraine women. They have a great sense of humour.
- That's true.

Pause.

- But you are very beautiful.
- Thank you.

8. You first date: you should have just fucked her. Why did you get so drunk? This girl wanted to get laid badly. An ukrainian woman inviting you to her apartment on the first date !! Thats rare, almost unheard of. But for this one use a condom !!! She is probably facing some heavy problems. Ask her if she has HIV.
You can still fuck her, just text her. But be prepared: she will want some money for the hairdresser.

May I ask how old you are? Kiev game is somewhat age dependent.

FIND A GOOD BACKSTORY! "BUSINESS" is not good enough. Every sex tourist says that.

By the way, Kiev really IS a beautiful city, compared to Bukarest, Warszawa and other shit places in EE, and people are actually nice and helpful, if you are nice to them. It will improve our game if you really believe in what you say. So try to like the place.

The Kiev chronicles

^ Kiev is a beautiful city and I like the people here very much. Walk around all hours and have never had any problems.

I just turned 44 years old.

Looking back on things I think one of my biggest problems have been the fact that. I spent the last seven months being consumed with trying to become location that I completely let my game go to shit.

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (09-26-2016 01:46 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Not in Kiev, but related, met three girls from there yesterday, ended up the night at 6:00am alone with them drinking champagne and eating the delicious risotto they cooked. Maked out with one of them but on stealth mode for the others not to see. Will be in Kiev soon, so my plan is to bang them all separately...lets see how things develop tonight...or I keep the status quo as it is or I loose my head and bang the makeout girl...
Went to work in the morning completely wasted...now I need some rest...

Update: Picked them up at their place, a 4th member showed up, nice slim long legs in a fitted dress...this one was sleeping the previous night, she jumped on me with a barrage of compliments on my Russian skills, voice, style... speaking all the time almost without breathing ))
I drive them to a nice rooftop lounge and almost there I stop on a crosswalk where two hot foreign student chicks where passing, both of them giggle and wave at me, felt good...At the lounge I maintain the status quo, giving attention to all girls equally, girls loved the place we all had a great time always laughing, Sultan Rocha was my title...
We stayed for a bit more than one hour then when the place closed moved to another venue, a bar/disco where we had been the night before. There, the guys started to approach them like a flock of seagulls on the fishing boats arrival )))
I did some mild mate guarding but checking also other chicks...A stunning Brazilian stripper I know was there with possibly a sponsor, and recognized me on the dance-floor, she blinks her eye to me and starts heavy flirting...I just smiled and kept my posture (then chatted briefly later in the smoking area), Ukrainian chicks by this time must have thought that I was truly the Sultan of Lisbon ))) always coming back to me when offered some opening by the seagulls...

- I do not know what is wrong with these guys nowadays...I think I listened a hundred times yesterday the approach line "Where are you from?", where is the creativity? Even I got approached by guys quite some times, "Are you also from Ukraine?" )))) -

Venue closes, we go back to their place for some wine, and even watched the ending minutes of the Trump vs. Hillary battle. Girls have a flight to catch, finish packing, and I drop them off at the Airport... What a night...felt good, I was an object of desire for all of these chicks, but status quo maintained...It will be good times in Kiev in a couple of weeks...

Slava Ukraina !!!

The Kiev chronicles

Had a good day today guys. Spent the afternoon enjoying the nice weather and making some daygame approaches. I'm noticing something a little strange. I'm having about the same results no matter what scale her looks are. I approach girls in the 6 - 7.5 range. My results are about 20% of getting a number. Probably about 5% of those result in a date. Not bad considering the talent thats here.

Late afternoon had an online date with a women in her late thirties. She definitely looked good for her age with a nice plump ass. A little on the boring side and had my usual hour long date of having coffee and listening to her talk about her problems while the whole time I'm just thinking about coming in her mouth.

Had another daygame date flake on me latter. Then received a message from a new forum member who just arrived in town. Met up with him on Khreschatyk street and he turned out to be a really cool guy. An Aussie, with solid game skills. Two minutes after meeting him we approached a set that consisted of a 6 and a 7.5. Since he approached first he locked down the 7.5. As sone as I introduced myself the 6 was instantly locked into me. I went to shack her hand and she wouldn't let go. Next thing I know the four of us are walking to the nearing bar. I have to be honest, I do not think I have ever had a girl show so much interest in me like this. It was one of those situations where your thinking this is going to easy. Maybe to easy.

So, the four of us are now at the bar. This is where I got to see just how pretty my buddies girl really is. She was your typical Ukrainian 7.5. Very pretty with hardly any makeup. 18 years old. She could have easily been in movies. Thats how pretty she was. My girl is your typical 6. Tall, skinny with C cup tits. Nice long brown hair but, an average face. 20 years old.

This is where things started to get interesting. My girl and I can't keep our eyes off each other. Holding hands the whole time. My buddies girl is acted very strange. Going from acting interested in him to being quiet and shy. Constantly going to the restroom. She would come back and be all into him. Holding his hands and talking sweet. Then being weird and acted like she was mad at him. Then she just got up and said she had to leave. I have never seen a girl go through so many emotions in an hour in my life.

After a little while my new friend said his goodbyes to me for the day. Then my girl and I went back to her place. kept making comments about getting up early for university. Her and I are drinking wine on her couch. Full makeout and feelings those nice perky little tities. I'm pulling her hair and she's making those little wimpering noises that we love to hear. I'm trying as hard as I possibly can. But, no flag for Schlep. I left feeling low but, we made plans to meet tomorrow, so we will see what happens.

Wish me luck guys. It's such an awesome experience to go on a date with a woman who is 20 years old and pretty. Telling her your 44 years old and she's telling me how young I look. Maybe she's full of shit. I don't know. But, it sure feels good to me.

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (09-28-2016 06:21 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

Wish me luck guys. It's such an awesome experience to go on a date with a woman who is 20 years old and pretty. Telling her your 44 years old and she's telling me how young I look. Maybe she's full of shit. I don't know. But, it sure feels good to me.

You should have told you are 34....lie with all the tooth in your mouth...

Lie...Lie...and lie... they all lie all the time too... be a bad man ))

The Kiev chronicles

or maybe she's telling you that beause she's waiting for some wealthy man who can offer her the visum to get out of Ukraine

The Kiev chronicles

Glad to hear your struggle is slowly starting to yield results. Take your time.

I warned you that Kiev is not going to be as easy as Asia. Every time I come somewhere from SEA I feel my game rusted up.

Hang in there and do let us know how it goes. In the long run I believe you will be rewarded, as there is not place better for hunting white girls when while being in your age range.

Have you considered building up a social circle? Taking up some sort of classes?
I highly advice taking salsa classes in Kiev. Go to various schools at the same time to cover up as many chicks as possible. You will pick up a new skill and will get some leads too. I wrote a datasheet about it.

Lying a bit about your age wont hurt. Rocha is right. Especially if you look younger.
In EE if you are not fat you automatically get minus few years from your evaluation. Cause 70% of guy grow a belly after 25.

The Kiev chronicles

Ah Kiev... A cruel mistress that makes you want to come back for more... I've never gone through so many emotions while I was there... Joy, bewilderment, hope, frustration, amusement.

Best trip ever.

If you don't know Russian, you're setting yourself up for some frustration and disappointment. I would have felt a lot more comfortable approaching and talking with more girls knowing Russian...

Even if there are girls there who do speak English... Game is all about communication and flow...and that's hard to do when you're struggling with basic words 40-50% of the time.

I studied some Russian before I left... However I should have prepared and studied more...Kiev is an awesome place if you come prepared...I realized that coming to Kiev and not knowing Russian beforehand is the worst of crimes... So many pretty girls who would love to talk to you but have to jump over this awkward language barrier...I'll be ready next time

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-05-2016 03:26 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

Ah Kiev... A cruel mistress that makes you want to come back for more... I've never gone through so many emotions while I was there... Joy, bewilderment, hope, frustration, amusement.

Best trip ever.

If you don't know Russian, you're setting yourself up for some frustration and disappointment. I would have felt a lot more comfortable approaching and talking with more girls knowing Russian...

Even if there are girls there who do speak English... Game is all about communication and flow...and that's hard to do when you're struggling with basic words 40-50% of the time.

I studied some Russian before I left... However I should have prepared and studied more...Kiev is an awesome place if you come prepared...I realized that coming to Kiev and not knowing Russian beforehand is the worst of crimes... So many pretty girls who would love to talk to you but have to jump over this awkward language barrier...I'll be ready next time

How good would you say your Russian needs to be in Kiev? I know a handful of words and phrases and can even formulate some of my own sentences from scratch here and there. I'm definitely not fluent though.

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-05-2016 01:42 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Glad to hear your struggle is slowly starting to yield results. Take your time.

I warned you that Kiev is not going to be as easy as Asia. Every time I come somewhere from SEA I feel my game rusted up.

Hang in there and do let us know how it goes. In the long run I believe you will be rewarded, as there is not place better for hunting white girls when while being in your age range.

Have you considered building up a social circle? Taking up some sort of classes?
I highly advice taking salsa classes in Kiev. Go to various schools at the same time to cover up as many chicks as possible. You will pick up a new skill and will get some leads too. I wrote a datasheet about it.

Lying a bit about your age wont hurt. Rocha is right. Especially if you look younger.
In EE if you are not fat you automatically get minus few years from your evaluation. Cause 70% of guy grow a belly after 25.

Vinny - I find once you have the bang out the way.... then I tend to mention the age not before. [Image: idea.gif]

Sadly although I look about 10 years younger... I just turned 46 recently and realised that getting the hot 21 year old is much tougher then years past.

I average usually about mid 20's to early 30's types - mainly 7's & 8's.

I agree 100%.... no better place for guys that like white chicks.

The Kiev chronicles

I'm getting this general vibe from a lot of different members' experiences in Kiev that it's basically become an overt sexpat trap. Like every English-speaking person non-Ukranian there is basically a player or wannabe-player looking for sex with hot EE bitches.

Anyone have any experience going to non-typical locales to meet women? Just sounding like Kiev is becoming saturated and ultra played-out.