rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If Trump Loses, Do You Plan on Leaving the USA/Western World?

Quick disclaimer: I know on the verge of the GOP Convention primary this might seem like odd timing and low energy but I want to get people's impressions on the record now; if only to see how people's attitudes might evolve over the course of the campaign and post-election. Also the following is a bit of a mishmash of various things I've written about before. So, if you see something that looks familiar, it's because I'm directly reciting some stuff. Moving on...

What Is This Election About?

The Hillary vs Trump election is not like any other election.

It's a clear referendum on:

1. Globalism vs nationalism
2. Militant feminism vs masculinity
3. More job losses vs job creation
4. Establishment vs anti-establishment
5. Nepotism/cronyism vs meritocracy
6. Political correctness vs political incorrectness
7. Illegal invasion and subversion of host culture vs preserving the host culture
8. Stupid high taxes for earners vs low taxes for earners
9. Stupid ass wars vs avoiding stupid wars
10. Incentivizing losers vs incentivizing winners

It truly is going to be OPEN SEASON on people like us in a President Hillary Clinton world. Imagine the past 5 years and multiply the intensity of bullshit by 100. That's what we are going to get if Trump loses. Maybe another Trump like candidate will come along but I'm not counting on it. Trump is is realistically the last line of defense excluding an outright revolt. Personally, I'm hoping for the best but I'm sure as shit planning for the worst.

For me, the aforementioned listed things aren't just philosophical or academic. Like Roosh, Matt Forney, and countless others, I have been directly adversely effected by the toxic cultural environment; damage that extends way beyond a bruised ego and an annoyance with some feminists and white knights. This stuff isn't something I just write about and view from a distance while acting as a court-side commentator: I've been in the line of fire, in the trenches, and while I survived ultimately (like Roosh, Matt Forney, and some others), I took a significant hit. Professionally, personally, financially, amd psychologically. Real damage was done and further real damage is always just around the corner.

For me at least, this election and the stakes are very real and go WAY beyond just changing the environment to have more feminine friendly women to bang. It's a major life-altering event if Trump loses and it could have grave consequences on my life in the future unless I do something BIG to fix the situation; like potentially leaving the country for a less fucked up environment. Could western garbage follow to wherever I go? Perhaps. But maybe I could at least enjoy a reprieve for a while. Frankly, I'm getting exhausted at times of the constant stream of bullshit from the globalist/feminists/white knights, the politically correct environment, and the negative impacts (both large and small) it has on my quality of life. If Hillary wins, I think that's the breaking point for me to jump ship. At the very least, fight the good fight from a safer location.

Some Case History:

1. The Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Witch Hunt

2. The Duke Witch Hunt

3. The UVA Witch Hunt

4. The Roosh Witch Hunt

5. The Outright Assassination of Law and Order in Dallas and Baton Rouge

6. Various attacks in world over the past several decades by Radical Islamic Extremists/Terrorists - The western world refuses to deal with this properly.

7. Growing Violent Islamic populations in Europe (do I even need a link?); growing illegal immigration population in USA (Mexican supremists attacking American woman). - Both have the intent on overthrowing the host culture.

What's on the Likely Horizon and/or Already Here And Will Grow Exponentially in a President Hillary Clinton World:

1. "Emotional Battery"/Hurt Feelings Becoming a Legit Crime - This is the case in the UK already.

2. Supersized Pussy Passes - Hillary Clinton escapes criminal charges despite being clearly guilty of being grossly negligent/arrogant with classified information

3. The Destruction of National Defense - Via further force inclusion of Women in Combat Roles and Trannies in The Military

4. More Women Suing Businesses Claiming Gender Discrimination When Fired for Valid Reasons - The Ellen Pao Silicon Valley case was the warning shot.

5. More Attacks By Radical Islamic Extremists/Terrorists and Illegal Immigrants - Hillary/the west will not take this issue seriously nor fight it the way it needs to be fought. Bye bye host culture.

I've also said before and I'm not exaggerating when I say this:

This election is a referendum on men like us, red pill aware men especially, in whether we end up living under the tyranny of the mob (in much worse fashion than today) or a potentially proper just society.

In nearly EVERY way possible, men like us really do barely have any leverage left in the west and the upcoming USA election is going to be the crucible event in whether the ship will actually turn away from the storm or be consumed by it. No one should discount the importance of this election nor downplay the consequences if Trump loses. Shit is gonna get real in a very bad away if Hillary wins the election.

Some will argue it's worth fighting back.
Some will argue it's worth just taking it and waiting it out.
Some will argue it's worth packing it in and ejecting for a non-western country.

If Trump loses the election:

Where do you stand?

Why so?

I've been planning to leave the U.S. for a while now. Working on the finances and logistics which currently look like they will take another 3-4 years to get set up.

It is possible I will stay here, it depends on how I feel about running for office in 4 years.

Keep the fight going on the ground here stateside. Plenty of people are waking up especially after the fact that Clinton didn't get indicted.

Once the madness starts affecting the average individual, the kind of people voting Trump or the misguided libs voting Sanders, it's game over for those in power.

I bet as we speak they're trying to cover their tracks.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

If Trump wins, I'm moving back [Image: tard.gif]

It's hard to say... I think it's going to get bad enough in the next 5-10 years that you're going to want to be with your friends and family regardless of who wins this election. Like actual, real hardship beyond the shitty social environment we've been forced to live in.

It might even be sooner than that given how things are seeming to speed up geopolitically.

If you've got no one you want to help through these times ejecting would be the way to go.

I'll worry about things like that after the election. For now, I don't view failure as an option.

Things that could be the last straw for me:

Terror attacks start to seep into prosperous no-name towns that don't have a muslim population.
My workplace goes under and I can't find a decent replacement.
A bureaucratic black swan. Some ridiculously oppressive and abusable law that no one can predict gets passed.

I'll always be able to wait right up until the moment one of those things happens, and I would not consider leaving the country because we elect a president I don't like.

A year ago I swore that I was applying to Russia for political asylum is the election was between Bush and Clinton. That looks very unlikely now.

I don't know what Trump will do as President. That's a huge positive when the other candidates are considered.

If I could, I would. Unfortunately, I don't think that will be an option for me.

I don't know what will happen if Trump gets elected. It's more than possible that the damage is too severe that even Trump can't do anything about it, and that the US is simply destined to collapse. Whatever happens I'm stuck here.

And if Hillary wins, as I've said many times before, it's over for everyone everywhere.

For those of you who do not have a passport, apply for one tomorrow. It's very foolish to not have one at hand.

No. I've built up a life, own land, own business. Why would I give that up? Why would I give anything up?
I will fight for what I have worked for. If they come for me, let them come and suffer the consequences.
Fuck running away.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Honestly, this is one of my biggest fears. I want so badly for Trump to win, but I think we all know just how crooked Hillary Clinton is -- and should fully expect her to put her political machine to work to try and rig the election in her favor. Perhaps I'm naive, but I'd like to believe Trump can still pull it off somehow. After all, he's managed to beat the odds and overcome every obstacle in his path thus far.

Clinton may seem untouchable but she's never faced an opponent like Trump before. When it comes to dealing with Crooked Hillary, one thing's for sure and for certain -- Unlike Sanders, Trump won't hold back. The gloves will most certainly be off. I, for one, am very much looking forward to the debates, where I fully anticipate Trump ripping the Hag a new asshole.

If Clinton somehow manages to steal the election, we're fucked. Plain and simple. Cultural Marxism is a fucking pandemic. Sure, we can flee the United States -- but go where? In time, the virus will spread worldwide (it almost already has) and we'll all be like the survivors from "The Walking Dead" moving from place to place, just trying to survive until inevitably the zombies show up and we're forced to flee again or die. In other words, we can run but we can't hide.

As tragic as all the recent attacks have been, they've been waking up the sheep from their slumber. What sounded "crazy" and "politically incorrect" a year ago, is now starting to make a whole hell of a lot more sense to the Average Joe on the street. Mr. Trump is right when he says there's a movement growing -- and we're all a part of it. In fact, we had the foresight to RSVP on the Trump Train before everyone else. I know how hard it can be to stay optimistic, especially when the mainstream media has lost any and all journalistic integrity it ever had and has now entered full-blown "1984" propaganda mode -- but don't lose heart, guys. I believe if anyone has what it takes to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds, to become the president that makes America great again...it's Donald J. Trump.

Quote: (07-17-2016 10:08 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

No. I've built up a life, own land, own business. Why would I give that up? Why would I give anything up?
I will fight for what I have worked for. If they come for me, let them come and suffer the consequences.
Fuck running away.

It's a lot easier if you were raised to be skeptical about the US's future and went out of your way to not tie yourself to the country through something like land ownership.

Everything I own is expendable except my hard drives.

Alaska wouldn't be bad - assuming you have a woman to bring along of course (I understand it's quite desolate from a poosy standpoint). I would say it's a good alternative for those who don't want to necessarily leave the US, because let's face it, there aren't really that many good places to go otherwise - I wouldn't hold much hope for East Asia (in terms of acceptance and decent lifestyle unless you're already well off) and the only way I can see the Visegrad Group nations or Russia being some sort of viable last bastion of the West is if they start a boom in various industries to build up their military industrial complex by using the brain power of Western refugees. If this doesn't happen they have no incentive to take in Westerners and even if you get in they'll get overrun anyway. I will by all means sign up and offer my skills if this does happen, but I really don't think it will. If anything, Eastern Europe may be a flashpoint in the near future for a war with Russia.

So yeah - get you a couple AR15s, ammo, some precious metals, and some initial employment up there. And while up there learn how to hunt, fish, live off the land etc. Heck, Alaska would be a great place to start the hypothetical Roosh community!

Quote: (07-17-2016 11:20 PM)Walker Wrote:  

It's a lot easier if you were raised to be skeptical about the US's future and went out of your way to not tie yourself to the country through something like land ownership.

If the only people allowed to vote were the ones tied to their country "through something like land ownership" then IMO, things would be much better now.

I've been living in London and 2 months ago I decided to leave UK, Western World. I am originally Iranian and have moved back to Tehran.
That made me extremely anti-fragile. I've left my corporate job and started my own business. Life in Tehran is amazing. My "horrendous views" are widely accepted and I have kind of built my own tribe here. If Trump loses, I think people should seriously think about leaving US or at least leaving their corporate job.

So, leave the USA/Western World and exchange it for a third-world hellhole that is even more corrupt, not to mention uniformly discriminates against foreigners?

We've had this conversation before and when it gets down to discussing where to actually go, the options are not good. Even with the cucks that currently lead us, the US and Canada are still a superior places to live for most. Check out this thread: thread-54969.html

I actually have left and it's hard. I just spent a week and a half in the US and Canada and it was heaven. People were friendly and civilized in a way that I virtually never get to experience in China.

I still choose to live in the US because of the opportunities to have a better standard of living, but I wouldn't have left Canada for purely political reasons. China is far worse when it comes to politics.

The US has become pretty corrupt, that that's par for the course most places in the world.

I'm the King of Beijing!

One's decision to live in the U.S. or not shouldn't be based on this alone.

As suits was getting at, think about the destinations where most people go- How's freedom of the press, free speech, freedom of religion, gun rights, etc etc in ... Thailand? Colombia? China? Russia? In most places, you have nothing even approaching these rights that are taken for granted in the U.S. There are issues in any country, and very often they far worse than the ones in the U.S.

There are plenty of reasons to live outside the U.S. or West, but it's always a trade off.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (07-18-2016 12:27 AM)Suits Wrote:  

So, leave the USA/Western World and exchange it for a third-world hellhole that is even more correct, not to mention uniformly discriminates against foreigners?

We've had this conversation before and when it gets down to discussing where to actually go, the options are not good. Even with the cucks that currently lead us, the US and Canada are still a superior places to live for most. Check out this thread: thread-54969.html

I actually have left and it's hard. I just spent a week and a half in the US and Canada and it was heaven. People were friendly and civilized in a way that I virtually never get to experience in China.

I still choose to live in the US because of the opportunities to have a better standard of living, but I wouldn't have left Canada for purely political reasons. China is far worse when it comes to politics.

The US has become pretty corrupt, that that's par for the course most places in the world.

Same thing with Australia. People bitch about it being an SJW hell but if you live in the right places it's not something you have to worry about.

I'm still putting my bets on a serious snap-back to red-pill values and considering that many of my forefathers had to imperil themselves in the defence of their civilisation I don't see why I should get a pass.

p.s. Something that Globalman touched on, places like China and Russia maintaining homogeneous societies is commendable but it's precisely the reason why a foreigner should want to avoid moving there.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

If Trump wins and actually changes things for the better I am considering moving to the USA and away from the crazy Europe where you can't own guns without going trough many humilating hoops, don't have freedom of speech and Muslims come trough land borders.

There's always the Bracken option for people who like open horizons and sea sickness. [Image: lol.gif]

I'm one of those strange people that doesn't mind solitude, and if I didn't have a family to look after then I'd seriously consider taking to the open sea. It would present some good business opportunities for those with the intestinal fortitude.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I've been living abroad for a little over a decade now. It's something i've always wanted to do though.

Politics and America's fucked up cultural dynamics only played a minor part in that decision. I'm someone who was made to live and travel. I would become extremely bored if I had to work for someone, had to live in the same house, and bone women from the standard basic social pool.

With that being said it still took me 3 years of trying out the lifestyle for me to decide to do it permanently. After year 3 I fully committed and liquidated everything I owned except my business and put logistics in place to live abroad forever.

However from time to time there's that urge to open up redfin and look at houses in various states in the U.S. within my price range. There are some fantastic places i'd imagine living in within the U.S. but then I realize i'd probably still get bored of the area and people pretty quick. So I always just shelve that idea. Would I revisit this idea in the future with a family? Maybe but it's highly doubtful.

My advice on people who want to do this on a lark or just for political reasons..don't. You have to really love it and be adaptable in a way that most people aren't. I've mentioned this before but most people are not culturally adaptable at all and will become very bitter about it over time. I'm also not white and bilingual so asia still feels very much like home for me that's why it works out so well.

For someone whose family and origins are deeply rooted in the U.S. or Canada on the otherhand you'll be a fish out of the water in most places. It will take a lot of effort to feel comfortable anywhere else. That's just the truth.

So, leave the USA/Western World and exchange it for a third-world hellhole that is even more corrupt, not to mention uniformly discriminates against foreigners?

Under the current and past circumstances, that might have been the case. Although, there seems to be quite a bit of people who would disagree that the US and Canada are "superior" places to live. But part of the reason I started this thread was to get a take on what people would potentially do in a President Hillary world where the circumstances are likely to be very different.

Would that push them over the edge? Would they seriously start looking at expat options? Would it tip the scales with regards to cost/benefit in leaving the western world?

Quote:Quote:

Suits, I'm a bit confused. I know China is no picnic is some regards but I thought you were a huge pro-China guy? Are you living in China or the US now?

Also, I should re-emphasis that I've been in the line of fire and have dealt with the real consequences of the current system; similar to some of the stuff I outlined in the case history section. This isn't a situation where I disagree with a few political points with a politician and therefore, fuck everything and leave.

This is a situation where the culture has potentially degraded to the point of no return after years of decline; where things are so fucked up that any red pill man has to walk on thin ice constantly or they risk putting their professional, personal, and financially well-being at stake unless they are rich and/or in an anti-fragile position (and even then, that's no silver bullet). Things are already pretty bad today but salvageable.

But what's it say about America that after years of bullshit (i.e. like the stuff I outlined in the case study section) that they would turn their back on a legit successful good red pill man like Trump and vote for a militant feminist corrupt evil person like Hillary? This isn't two typical politicians with a few different point of views; this is two polar opposites that will have far-reaching effects on the USA and the world.

For me, I said a Trump lost would probably be the breaking point but it's still very up for debate in my mind and depends on various factors going forward. It's just as likely I stay and find a way to travel frequently and wait things out in a worst case scenario.

Thank you to everyone for your contributions thus far. All worthwhile stuff to consider and keep in mind.

And to be clear: I still think Trump has a very high chance of winning the election as of now. The cultural tide does appear to be turning and the stats/demographics in the battleground states are in Trump's favor. But between the cucks, globalists, white knights, libtards, the corrupt media, and the simpletons, I know the possibility of getting blindsided by some bad shit is always present. Believe me, I hope to God on November 9th, 2016, we can close this thread because my original question will be made obsolete.

Quote: (07-18-2016 03:07 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Under the current and past circumstances, that might have been the case. Although, there seems to be quite a bit of people who would disagree that the US and Canada are "superior" places to live. But part of the reason I started this thread was to get a take on what people would potentially do in a President Hillary world where the circumstances are likely to be very different.

I agree. I don't think the USA/Canada [And by association my home of Australia] are necessarily the best places in the world to live…

...They are cuck led, and full of feminists, but that isn't necessarily the biggest down side… The inflated cost of living is typically the deal breaker.

Unfortunately leaving a western base isn't realistic for most. Jobs will be difficult to come by, and wages will suck, but discrimination won't be an issue if you pick the right nation.

With that said, the best time to consider a move abroad is when you can achieve location independent income…

In my instance, I've been living in Poland for a while now. The city I live in is very cheap but the access to first world facilities is no different to what I would have back home.

While feminism, and a left wing agenda is growing steam here, it's still far less advanced than the big players in the west. Your money affords you the ability to rent a slick apartment, have modern furnishing, travel frequently and eat out at a whim… This just wouldn't be possible back home.

Language barriers are a negative though.

The US is the greatest, free-est place on earth. You might legitimately move abroad for a few years as a young man to experience somewhere a little grittier, a little more 'Wild West' (I'd love to go back and live in Russia for a year or two), or for a specific career opportunity that nets you some serious dosh (again, for a few years). Overall though, there's nowhere on earth that will compare with the USA for quality of life and access to opportunity - nowhere that can even come close.

To renounce that is an act of shortsightedness, and indeed stupidity. By all means travel, see the world and experience its variety, but ultimately every day life in America has to be the most wonderful thing this world can currently offer. Don't retreat too far into the psychological and allow it to cloud your ability to see what is actually there in front of you to be lived in the real world.