rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh to give Press Conference in Washington DC Hotel on 6 February 2016 @ 7pm

Roosh has just tweeted:

Quote:Quote:

I will be holding a media press conference tomorrow at 7pm in a Washington DC hotel (journalists only)

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/695687520626085890

I hope we can watch it live without edits.

I hope it goes well. I have my doubts though.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Someone there, go shoot the entire press conference so that roosh can upload the unedited version to his youtube channel. If it was anywhere around LA i would gladly do it.

EDIT:

SHOOT = FILM, please don't be triggered.

Stay strong Roosh! You can win this!

Quote: (02-05-2016 02:36 PM)8ball Wrote:  

Someone there, go shoot the entire press conference so that roosh can upload the unedited version to his youtube channel. If it was anywhere around LA i would gladly do it.

I was just about to flag this comment, until I realised that by "shoot" you meant video record. Can't be too careful about how things are worded these days. [Image: lol.gif]

Yes, that is a great idea.

Quote: (02-05-2016 02:36 PM)8ball Wrote:  

'Shoot' as in 'filming'. Before the media/feminists/SJW's/etc. start screaming we're not only rapists but terrorists also..

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

I hope you've hired a PR firm and taken advice. Go out and fight the lies. Needless to say, have the whole thing recorded and sue the fuck out of any news organisation that deliberately edits footage to misquote you or make you look bad.

Yes. Roosh, best of luck. You absolutely must record this.

Good job Roosh. This is step one in this battle.

Good luck Roosh

Roosh, I applaud you for walking into the viper's den, but as others have said here:

1. Record everything.
2. Have strong security.

Good luck. I'm within reasonable driving distance of the capital. Wish I could be there.

This is the best strategy. You have to throw the press chum or they will eat away. One knows you will never win them over so you give them bait to get them full and then shape them how you see fit. Giving live interviews or press conferences forces the press to take you at your word. They can only report on what is asked and what you reply, there is no spin opportunities in that moment.

They must quote you verbatim, they can't pull schemes as easy.

If you don't present any bait for them then they simply just fester and feast.

Good luck on the presser and hopefully you can establish a new frame for the narrative.

I will be very interested to see how/if this conference is reported in the mainstream media. They won't be able report a fair representation of Roosh's words without backtracking on all the lies they've been spreading over the past few days. But even if a glimmer of the truth makes it to mainstream news sources, then that is a victory. You have the full support of the community.

Will it air on the main channels? NBC, FOX, etc? I'd like to catch it live tomorrow.

Yes, they'll already be looking for the juicy quotes to put in their headlines and can't be trusted, but if even 10% of the people are prepared to look into it more and find out what's what, and 10% of those ones look up RoK or RVF it's a victory.

Roosh has proved time after time that he can handle pressure and adapt well to the moment.

Keep in mind he didn't realize the Dr. Oz interview was going to be an attack until right before and look at how well that went. I look forward to tomorrow.

Remember to mention that satire need not be labeled satire e.g. Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal" and Joseph Heller's "Catch-22".

Record it. Make a hit piece about media manipulation on ROK, everybody knows they will try to twist your words.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Good. Control the narrative as best as you can. They can't edit out everything you say.

What do others forum members think is the best strategy when giving a press conference:

1. Short but sweet conference (that way the media will have hard time misinterpreting a 1-2 minute press announcement?)

or

2. Long and detailed (The more receptive members of the mob will join our side when you give them a detailed rational break down of your position?)

You must bring your OWN cameraman to record it, so you can post it online later and catch MSM hacks when they try to misquote/distort you.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Doesn't Roosh also have the content from the lectures he did last year? Now may be a good time to release some of the footage to help people get a better understanding of his message and ideas.

Having done Public Affairs for a Military Organization at one point in time, I would advise these things

1. Control the narrative as best you can.
2. Remember what the media's narrative is (You condone rape, are a rapist, etc) and that is how they will spin it.
3. You spin their questions with answers about nothing to do with rape, or the article. If asked about it, the response should be only "It's satire" then move onto a completely different subject much how a politician will ramble on about something completely unrelated to the question asked.
4. However, short answers are best when it deals with the subj. of rape, women hating, etc (less to edit and manipulate, and they WILL combine different sentences into one sentence that will mean exactly what they want it to mean)
5. Try not to use the word "I". As strange as it may seem, a response of "I wrote the article as satire" and "I don't condone rape." and The members of ROK are not rapists." can be edited to a quote on the radio (or non video quote as "I am condone ROK as rapists" (See 4 above)
6. Remember Dr. Oz.. expect the same.

Have someone independent record the whole thing for you.

Good Luck.

Quote: (02-05-2016 03:34 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Roosh has proved time after time that he can handle pressure and adapt well to the moment.

Keep in mind he didn't realize the Dr. Oz interview was going to be an attack until right before and look at how well that went. I look forward to tomorrow.

The Oz experience will stand Roosh in good stead.

Yes, record it. Do not use any wording that could be remotely considered an apology.
I'm not an expert but I would mirror it back at them, how shameful they fell for malicious lies about the nature of the meetings. Hell, we are at a point where men can't meet in private, have a beer and a conversation?