rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian SJW blames racism for being repeatedly pumped and dumped by white guys

http://www.dailycal.org/2016/06/30/361455/

Quote:Quote:

It was about 2 a.m. when Sam and I walked down the empty hallway, passing by the painted murals and the bedrooms of my snoring housemates.

We had been eye fucking each other all night, and the sexual tension had built to a point where neither of us could contain our cheeky smiles.

As we turned the corner, we met face to face. Already knowing the answer, I put my arms around his neck and bluntly asked, “Could I kiss you?”

What happened next was an instant exchange of sexual desire — without a thought, our lips and pelvises pressed up against each other as we made out against the thin co-op walls.

I led the way to my bedroom as we quietly snuck past the room he was supposed to be staying in, past the housemate he was supposed to be fucking. Was it luck that she had conveniently left him alone for a couple hours, or had I really mastered the art of seduction?

It didn’t matter because on my flowery bedspread, under the twinkly string lights, it was a race to get naked. I untied my white blouse as he helped unbutton it. We pulled off his sweater, and as I sat on top of him, feeling his stiff, denim jeans, I relished in the success of my sexual pursuit. It wasn’t until I began to unbuckle his belt that I noticed the hesitancy in his big blue eyes.

“I feel bad,” he said.

He revealed to me that he had been hooking up with my housemate, and while they hadn’t talked about labels, he supposedly didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

Exasperated by his timing, I removed myself from his lap, taking a moment to formulate my response.

Several weeks before, I confronted my housemate after I found out that we had both slept with Sam. In our rather casual conversation, we marveled at how his fuckboy reputation didn’t seem to match his quiet, passive demeanor. Although we were both warned by our friends that he had a history of being shitty to girls, we were, after all, cooperative and sex-positive housemates. We encouraged the other person to “go for it” — even though I knew her “quirky” Wes Anderson aesthetic meant she was more likely seen as girlfriend material.

Obviously, I knew about everything, so I was a little confused as to why he was telling me all of this; was it my responsibility to stop him from hurting my housemate?

I decided that it wasn’t, and I simply told him, “I really don’t fucking care.” I’ve seen my fair share of assholes, and if he was going to be a fuckboy, I wasn’t going to be the one to comfort his guilt.

Maybe this turned him on because despite his earlier hesitation, we promptly continued hooking up. My fixation with pleasing him turned into this endless cycle where Sam would stop and tell me that he “felt bad” even though we would continue to touch each other anyway.

I eventually grew bored of dry humping, and as I became increasingly aware of his faulty understanding of loyalty — and his blue balls — the whole situation became kind of humorous to me. I cynically told him that I didn’t know he had feelings, to which he responded he was trying to have fewer of them. I told him he had such a great moral conscience.

I didn’t waste my time trying to be nice anymore because I was aware of what I had become: the irrelevant Asian girl in a budding Scott Pilgrim-esque romance. From the countless times that I’ve been rejected for a white girl, I’ve been taught that my desirability was only a fleeting moment whereas a white girl was the one worth getting to know, the one worth bringing home to parents and the one worth being treated as a human. I was the sexual object, whereas my housemate was the one who had feelings worth considering.

Eventually, I showed Sam out the door, and he asked for my number, suggesting that maybe we could “hang out” next semester when our lives were a little bit different.

Fuck that. I’m wise enough — or have been fooled enough times — to recognize that this “maybe one day” trope was a fuckboy specialty. To objectify women like they’re library books, pulling them on and off the shelf whenever it’s convenient — and for women to be OK with that — is a clear example of male privilege.

It’s depressing to realize how much women of color compromise in their relationships with white men. I recall the number of times that my non-white girlfriends and I have praised a white guy for having listened to us, for having genuine interest in us, for seeing us as a real people instead of objects. It’s fucked up that these are exceptions and not expectations.

When society has made the white person the ultimate pursuit, it teaches non-white women to be OK with feeling inferior, to be OK with being submissive and to be OK with being treated like shit.

Until white boys prove to me they’re worth more than a faded fuck, I refuse to take these fuckboys seriously anymore.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

After reading this, I think I have a pretty good idea why white guys ultimately reject her. Needless to say, it's not that she's Asian.

The septum piercing can't be helping her cause either:

[Image: Maggie-Lam_Online.jpg?w=250]

Isn't she the racist one for exclusively having a preference for white guys?

[Image: latest?cb=20160324041910]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-16-2016 05:21 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Until white boys prove to me they’re worth more than a faded fuck, I refuse to take these fuckboys seriously anymore.

You'll suck my dick and then refuse to take me serious?

OK!

I'm the King of Beijing!

The birth of the female ART (Asian Race Troll)

The initial "oh he's a POS, he's such a player, and asshole" got her hooked and her vagina tingle.

Pretty sure that fag drying up her vagina by saying "I feel bad" did her in, throw her in being a slut.

Is that a ring in her nose?

The important question of course: would you?

Quote: (07-16-2016 05:35 PM)Panokko Wrote:  

The important question of course: would you?

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Read part of the article; it seems that she wants to get fucked by that white guy as a way of proving her asian pussy over the white pussy of her housemate.

Basically, she is sexually competing against her white housemate. She lost that competition. He rejected her at the last minute. She gets angry, and then write this stupid article.

I am guessing she is the type that doesnt give asian guys the time of day.

Quote:Quote:

As we turned the corner, we met face to face. Already knowing the answer, I put my arms around his neck and bluntly asked, “Could I kiss you?”

Bullshit. Didn't happen.

WB doe.

Unless that's a deceptive picture, probably WP&D.

Every time I see a woman with a nose ring, I want to lead them to a post in a secluded field, tie a lead between their nose and the post,
and leave them there.

I said a long time ago that asian-american women are mostly only good for pump and dumps. It's good some people are taking that to heart.

Most of these women are hot garbage inside and out.

They take in the worst aspects of western culture and try to play the race card at the same time.

Quote: (07-16-2016 05:57 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I said a long time ago that asian-american women are mostly only good for pump and dumps. It's good some people are taking that to heart.

They take in the worst aspects of western culture and try to play the race card at the same time.

You think that's bad, check out Indian/South Asian women, they're the WORST.

Completely corrupted from the west.

They despise their own male race, compared to having sex with other races.

Of course they settle down with an Indian beta bux.

Quote: (07-16-2016 05:57 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Disagree. It seems like Asian-American women have a lower rate of deranged SJWs than probably any other race in the U.S. This chick is the exception, not the rule. I would happily commit to a high quality Asian girl, but I'm with the apparent consensus among male UC Berkley students that this particular girl isn't worthy of anything more than a casual fuck.

Quote: (07-16-2016 06:07 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Disagree. It seems like Asian-American women have a lower rate of deranged SJWs than probably any other race in the U.S. This chick is the exception, not the rule. I would happily commit to a high quality Asian girl, but I'm with the apparent consensus among male UC Berkley students that this particular girl isn't worthy of anything more than a casual fuck.

I've dated a shitload of asian-american women from a large cross section. It's far worse than you think it is especially when you can peak behind the cultural curtain usually thrown up to outsiders.

Asian-american women do internalize all aspects of white feminism and it's way worse now than it was when I was dating them.

Keep in mind asian-american women are NOT the same as asian women from asia at any rate. There's a huge difference there.

Hmm... she might give a n***a some booty then? I doubt it... but hey. On a serious note, this chick as no clue that it's the stench of what she thinks is "Betaness" aka Having genuine feeling that turned her off... while it's the very thing that she really wants by saying that she's tired of these "fuckboys".

The guy is also at fault since he got scared of his masculinity to take the lead and Bang that Ho, and hamstered this to himself by sharing his feeling with a Hoe that didn't care about them. White Guys: Keep on the Pump & Dump routine on her since she's attracted to your status, while being jealous and resenting you for having it at the same time. Try to aim for that nose ring [Image: smile.gif]

Women are the gatekeepers of sex.

Men are the gatekeepers of relationships.

Her SMV is much higher than her RMV or MMV. A very common situation these days.

Just more chick self-important public hamstering and bragging. Classify under the "blah, blah, blah, blah" category.

Means nothing except she's had a few bad experiences recently.

WNB

Refuse to take white fuckboys serious anymore? Somehow I don't see this girl entertaining the idea of dating Asian men.

That top comment though

[Image: attachment.jpg32611]   

She is getting blasted in the comments, and being accused of sexual assault. Hahahahaha!

A below average looking Asian woman with a nose ring who dates "white boys" =

a self-esteem issue that has her deluded into strategizing that she should act like a 9 in order to attempt to get the reciprocation of a 9.

In other words, I'd bet the farm that she's a 6 acting like a 9 (she's not even a six in my book, but that's the expression).

That means that she's dating guys way out of her league, likely preying on them when they are drunk/horny. This behavior isn't relegated to Asian women, but to some women in general. I guarantee that she despises and even gets pleasure out of rejecting men who are in her league, game or no game. Boosts to her abnormally low self-esteem are paramount above everything else.

She expects that giving up sex means that she's been successful in the game, and that the guys should therefore reciprocate with a relationship.

In evaluating the results, she's asking herself and others to ignore the fact that she's taking shortcuts in the game in quell her self-esteem issue.

Now she's just vomited her frustrated feels all over the internet when it didn't pan out as she expected and she instead got pumped and dumped repeatedly.

She'll wind up settling late in life for a failed alpha who she will mostly financially support. Her complex won't let her be with someone on her level, and no successful and normal guy will have her.

Just to give you kids a glimpse of what it was like back in the day..

In the 90's and early 00's it was pretty rare to see fat, loudmouthed, septum piercings, ugly tatts, etc.. on asian-american girls. Most still had some semblance of class and were arguably still much better than dating other types of women. Latinas were a close second for me though.

The only asian girls I knew with tattoos were former or current import race girls or a few that were "affiliated" with a gang. They usually didn't go around flashing that shit either.

These days when I see facebook pics of the current generation or pics sent to my by friends still in CA it's well over half now with undesirable traits.

Stupid braying feminist politics seems to be very common with this latest set too.

The trend has always been white american women lead and the minority women follow. It's female herd mentality to always gravitate towards the group that affords the the most social status and mainstream inclusion.

[Image: attachment.jpg32612]   

Quote: (07-16-2016 06:06 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

You think that's bad, check out Indian/South Asian women, they're the WORST.

Completely corrupted from the west.

They despise their own male race, compared to having sex with other races.

Of course they settle down with an Indian beta bux.

You need to get on plane to UK - the average Indian/South Asian woman there is not SJW (especially the Muslims). None of my female relatives in US or UK are SJWs except for one lawyercunt (Is that an actual word?!) in the US - she went to university in the US - is that a coincidence?

Quote: (07-16-2016 06:39 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Just to give you kids a glimpse of what it was like back in the day..

In the 90's and early 00's it was pretty rare to see fat, loudmouthed, septum piercings, ugly tatts, etc.. on asian-american girls. Most still had some semblance of class and were arguably still much better than dating other types of women. Latinas were a close second for me though.

The only asian girls I knew with tattoos were former or current import race girls or a few that were "affiliated" with a gang. They usually didn't go around flashing that shit either.

These days when I see facebook pics of the current generation or pics sent to my by friends still in CA it's well over half now with undesirable traits.

Stupid braying feminist politics seems to be very common with this latest set too.

The trend has always been white american women lead and the minority women follow. It's female herd mentality to always gravitate towards the group that affords the the most social status and mainstream inclusion.

I saw a fat East-Asian woman in Vons a few minutes ago. She must have weighed around 250lbs.

I don't think all Asian-American women are bad - there's some decent ones out there who live pretty boring lives - you won't find them drunk or high in a bar or club. There's many in the San Gabriel Valley near Los Angeles area who are from decently well off families, pretty traditional, who live with their parents until they move out to be with their long term boyfriend. They tend to exclusively date other Asian men and always go to the same places, like 85C, Din Tai Fung, Yoghurtland, Boiling Crab, Boiling Point etc.

None of these women are SJW because they're not interested in what's going on in the news. They're more concerned with where to go for shopping and where to eat good food - a lot of Yelp reviewers are East Asian. They're also not trying to emulate white women because there's very few living in their areas and they're not interested in mixing with white people. A lot of them are more interested in Asian stuff and many watch Korean dramas.

I think the sweet spot is woman who was born abroad, came to the US when she was a teenager and raised by very strict parents, but not so strict that she goes crazy and starts fucking around. That way she'll retain most of her parents' culture, but will be fluent in English.