rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ask me a question and I will respond in video

As I announced on my blog today, I'm doing another video AMA (the last one was in 2013).

Ask me a question in this thread that you would like an answer to. It can be about any topic.

I’ll collect questions this week, film my answers, and then upload a indexed video so you can jump around to individual responses.

Awesome.

Do you see yourself spending more time in the States/returning to live permanently in the future? And if so, why?

Being in the game for so long, have you finally reached a conclusion to the age-old question - perpetual player or married with kids?

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Do you see yourself relocating to one country and setting up long-term residence there and/or getting married/having kids? If so, where, why and when?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Roosh: Hey brother, just a few minutes ago I was looking back at your YouTube channel (to find the "how to approach in a bar" video to post in another thread) and came across your previous serious of AMA videos. I asked myself, I wonder if he'll ever do that again? and then, as if in answer, this post popped up. Looking forward to it.

Totally unoriginal questions from the Proust Questionnaire, but I would like to ask: Who are your favorite prose authors and your favorite poets?

Who's the long term girlfriend and when is the wedding!

Roosh, you mentioned plans to raise a family. What are the steps you would take to minimize legal and financial risk from divorce/cohabitation laws?

What makes you think that Yuri Bezmenov is telling the truth now? (Meaning up until his death.)

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

What are your current goals in the gym? Long term goals?

Awesome indeed.
To the extent I'm familiar with your work: after leaving America you started out as a pioneer of chasing international tail, producing multiple international bang guides; you then moved more into politics about a few years ago. My questions are:

- What do you intend to do going forward in your life? I.e. what is the next 'stage of Roosh', now that you have a decent amount of fame/infamy and money?
- Is there anything on your journey since you left America that you regret or would've done differently in hindsight?
- Do you intend to start a family, why or why not? If you do, would you consider contributing any of your daughters to Raymond's polygynous tribe? [Image: biggrin.gif]
- Given that you're Europe-based, what is your plan regarding the inevitable future civil conflicts that will erupt in Europe? I.e. leave/stay, move further east, fight etc.
- Do you intend to grow ROK into a more active alternative news source, i.e. having reporters/correspondents as well as opinion pieces?
- Do you believe in the "Return of Kings" in the literal sense: i.e. that the return of powerful monarchs to the European continent could offer salvation versus the currently prevailing democracies & universal suffrage?
- You constantly refer to the elites and the establishment (i.e. as a specific group of people) as the cause of the west's ills. In your opinion, why is it that the elites of the 21st century west are destructive, whereas in the 17th,18th&19th centuries (i.e. enlightenment onwards until WW1) they were constructive?
Cheers!

Are you planning on continuing the culture war chat series with Quintus Curtius? A lot has happened since the last one.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

What is a skill you'd like to learn and why?

Have you ever considered mentoring somebody younger so that they can fill in your shoes as a Casanova and improve on your game principles?

Growth Over Everything Else.

What do you think of Tai Lopez, do you feel he is a con artist?

Growth Over Everything Else.

What are your long term writing goals? Dabbling a bit more in fiction or sticking primarily with non-fiction?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

In light of all that has happened, are you planning to get more involved in the culture war of the west (media/public appearances) or pursuing more EE/SA/Asia ventures and blogging from afar as you get older.

What changes would you like to see happen to the US in the next 10, 20 years and do you think they're achievable?

Would appreciate it if you explain your reasoning.

Is there a country you've been to that has fatter women than American women? Or is that even possible?

To what degree is it necessary for a man to live in a developing country in order to have his needs fulfilled? (in terms of women and freedom).

What are your predictions for the forum and the "manosphere" in the next 10 years? Do you see mens maculinity further succumbing to public pressure or will there be a noticeable surge in masculine behavior worldwide?

Put 4 questions here, so Roosh can pick what he thinks is most interesting:

The outcry against the world tour in Canada last year, and the strong opposition to the Tribal meetups in February 2016 was a clear sign the establishment see us as a real and credible threat....how can we regroup and become stronger together to bring about the changes in society that we want to see ?

If Trump fails to deliver on what you expect and/or is a disappointment, what do you recommend we do ?

Another world tour and you back in the media spotlight would certainly make us grow stronger and bring more men to our side, but it obviously brings great risks as well. They may double down on trying to destroy us. Do you have the energy and stomach to rock the boat and do another public world tour or larger sort of meetup?

Where or how can you find a girl who is a virgin to get married, that isn't underage, fat or ugly ?
Is this even remotely realistic and/or possible in today's world without joining some strict religious community?

Would you ever seriously consider getting involved in politics in the US, in the next ten years?

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

As a totally agnostic Western-raised guy, I have only been to church only for weddings and funerals. But as I get older, I've been more interested in religion as a shaper of culture and its role in history, and maybe even how it can be applied to improve my own lot in life from a moral/ethical standpoint.

What is your current status with regards to religion and spirituality? Purely historical interest, or something you want to bring into your life at a personal level? I seem to recall you saying that you were reading the Bible a a while ago. What did you learn from it?

I've done a few, if you can get round to them, cheers!

1) What's happened to the (excellent) RoK podcast?

2) Do you have any plans to do another speaking tour, and if so, do you think the protests/outrage etc would be even larger than the previous controversies?

3) In 2013, I asked "if you had to live in one city for the next 5 years, what would it be?" The answer then was Kiev..what would your answer be now?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Boxers or briefs?

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""