rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attack on Istanbul Airport - Multiple Explosions and Gunfire Reported

Breaking News - From CNN:

Two explosions and gunfire took place at the Istanbul Ataturk airport Tuesday, the Turkish interior ministry said.

The ministry reported multiple injuries, but the exact number was not immediately clear.

Developing story - more to come...

When turkey eventually falls apart Europe really is fucked.

Quote: (06-28-2016 03:02 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

When turkey eventually falls apart Europe really is fucked.

They will join the EU as part of its death throes.

Islamists or Kurds? Suicide bombing? Check, targeting civilians? Check

Well, I think we need to crack down on all of those Republican gun owners, Christians and permit carriers. #WestandwithIstanbul

It's those pesky Christians blowing themselves up again !

2 explosions rock Istanbul airport, killing at least 10

ISTANBUL (AP) — Two explosions have rocked Istanbul's Ataturk airport, killing at least 10 people and wounding around 20 others, Turkey's justice minister and another official said Tuesday.

Bekir Bozdag said that according to preliminary information, "a terrorist at the international terminal entrance first opened fire with a Kalashnikov and then blew himself up."

Another official said two attackers detonated explosives at the entrance of the international terminal after police fired at them.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity in line with government protocol, said he was citing information from the interior ministry. It wasn't immediately clear why his account of the number of attackers was different to the justice minister's.

The official said the attackers blew themselves up before entering the x-ray security check at the airport entrance.

Turkish airports have security checks at both at the entrance of terminal buildings and then later before entry to departure gates.

Eye witness Ercan Ceyhan told CNN-Turk that he saw some 30 ambulances enter the airport.

The private DHA news agency said the wounded, among them police officers, were being transferred to Bakirkoy State Hospital.

Turkey has suffered several bombings in recent months linked to Kurdish or Islamic State group militants.

The bombings included two in Istanbul targeting tourists — which the authorities have blamed on the Islamic State group.

The attacks have increased in scale and frequency, scaring off tourists and hurting the economy, which relies heavily on tourism revenues.

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

[Image: attachment.jpg32325]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

This has to be laid squarely at the doorstep of Erdogan and his intelligence agencies. They have been funding, coddling, and supporting Islamist terror groups to cause carnage and havoc in Syria for years now. All because he doesn't like Bashar's government and wants to be loved by the West. And now he finds out what that got him.

Disaster.

These groups are uncontrollable. He can't control them any more than we could control the anti-Soviet mujahedeen in the 1980s and 90s.

No one likes to see innocents die, and it's even more tragic when it comes as a direct consequence of venomous policies towards one's neighbors.

Cue the landmarks being lit up in the Turkish flag and Turkish flag filters on avatars.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

of course this is nothing to do with the religion of peace.......

[Image: attachment.jpg32326]   

Take care of those titties for me.

Turkish Air frequently has the lowest prices to Europe when I look at booking a flight and includes a connection in Istanbul.

Obviously, I'm not at all tempted by the low price. No matter the price, it is too expensive.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Four words: Mossad False Flag Operation.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Was it a white Christian male? No? Hmm... to the hashtags!

#NotAllMuslims
#JustMoreThanAnyOtherReligion

I am very sorry for Turkish people, but until they stop voting for Erdogan nothing will change. He was the one who unleashed the Islamic terror (rather than just Kurdish) upon Turkey.

I'm supposed to pass through exactly that terminal in a few weeks [Image: sad.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-28-2016 05:07 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Turkish Air frequently has the lowest prices to Europe when I look at booking a flight and includes a connection in Istanbul.

Obviously, I'm not at all tempted by the low price. No matter the price, it is too expensive.

No sweat, Eel, you're nearly as likely to get shot up anywhere, and those odds are incredibly low given that millions transit through every year. I'd still feel way safer in Istanbul than in Rio or the Dominican.

Airfares and hotel prices will be way down over there this summer, and that's on top of the Lira already being way down (3 to the $ now). If I can get some time off next Fall, I'll be tempted to go...

Greece really needs to Grexit, they're getting priced out with the Euro, even at $1.10 per.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

It doesn't even matter if it's another Muslim nation. These terrorists are out to cause havoc. And I bet the mainstream media will downplay it's islamic terrorism

Quote: (06-28-2016 05:08 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Four words: Mossad False Flag Operation.

Possible.

[Image: i_Stock_000006713398_XSmall_300x200.jpg]

Chickens coming home to roost. [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (06-28-2016 05:07 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

There are only two countries in the entire world that I know for sure that I will never ever visit in my entire life one is India the other is Turkey.

Maybe we can send Obama over there to talk about gun control. /sarc

My Facebook feed has been strangely quiet about this..

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (06-28-2016 06:47 PM)Sam Malone Wrote:  

My Facebook feed has been strangely quiet about this..

If i remember, they were quiet about the Orlando issue as well for the longest time.

delete

This is what the CIA calls blowback, Turkey was quick to support ISIS against the Kurds and the PKK, now this has backfired and the monster Turkey helped to create is destroying their own city.

“It is impossible to overlook the extent to which civilization is built up upon a renunciation of instinct....” - Sigmund Freud

“You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” - David Foster Wallace

Quote: (06-28-2016 06:45 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Maybe we can send Obama over there to talk about gun control. /sarc

Even if someone wanted to be serious with this statement- no can do. The article quoted in this thread clearly says Kalashnikov. You can't ban those. It's racist and xenophobic.

Obama is only trying to ban the AR-15 and Glocks that hold a lot of clips.