rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Trying To Game Young Chicks?

Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Trying To Game Young Chicks?

the other day I tried to game this pretty 19-year old college student and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game. she literally pulled her aside and said something in her ear while giving me side eye. afterwards the girl I was talking to told me fatty asked "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" [Image: undecided.gif]

I still got the 8.5/10 college girls number but that part left a bad taste in my mouth. you know how easily influenced these girls are by their friends...

Quote: (06-04-2016 05:38 PM)genevincent Wrote:  

the other day I tried to game this pretty 19-year old college student and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game. she literally pulled her aside and said something in her ear while giving me side eye. afterwards the girl I was talking to told me fatty asked "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" [Image: undecided.gif]

I still got the 8.5/10 college girls number but that part left a bad taste in my mouth. you know how easily influenced these girls are by their friends...

Her fat friend was just jealous that an attractive and distinguished older gentleman was hitting on her cute friend. Fat girls will always pour salt on your game because they are jealous cunts. That's their station in life. You have two courses of action in such a set:

1.) Game the fat friend first to disarm

2.) Ignore her and show the cute girl that her fat friend doesn't phase you

Also: paging Giovanny. I'm sure he has some experience in such a scenario as he is old and pretty much exclusively games the 18-22 bracket.

1. To prevent haters - your outer game has to come up, as do your tactics. So outer game wise, that's the typical get in shape, dress better, more fitting clothes.

In terms of tactics, it depends on the setting. In a day game situation, what you want people to see from afar, is a girl that's totally in to you.

That's easier said than done, because you can pull a chick, but to outsiders it looks awkward, whereas to her it's totally fine.

In a visual sense, you want the chick to be leaning in to you for most of the encounter. That shows visually that she's interested and pursuing.

2. With the target itself, solid game is all that is required to get her going. As long as you don't have a problem with hitting on a young chick, she won't either.

3. For yourself, you just have to get over that shit.

WIA

Should have whispered back in her ear "Why are you hanging around a man hating fattie" ?

How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Trying To Game Young Chicks?

Simple.

I take my bottle bottom glasses off my face, hold them at arm's length, breath into them, very heavily, making sure I have eaten a Werther's original first of all so I don't have 'Dad breath' (is that even a phrase? it will be soon).

I pull my already waist-high belt a little higher - perhaps to just below the nipple line of my tank-top, ymmv.

Then I let the little minx have it (licking my already moist lips first, of course):
"Sooooo.... young laideeeee, you may not find me so attractive now, but I promise you, when we get to know each other 'a whole lot better' later on, you will see my charms are hard to resist"...

If by that point, they are not hitting you with the nearest fire-appliance, screaming for help from the kitchen staff, kind of thing, then you know you have failed in your objective, and must do better next time.

Most will be repulsed by your behaviour. But those left smiling at you in a distant haze, are ready to be plucked from the tree.

Then again, you could try coming across like you're not a creep at all, being aloof and insouciant to their worldly game. Draw THEM into YOUR world, and make them play your game, on your terms. But now I really am fantasising.

It's a crap shoot. Day to day you don't know what the odds are. One woman's creep is another's sophisticated fuck-story for her friends.

Do not go gentle into that good night, but game, game, until the dying of the light.

Littul laydeee...

The real issue here is dealing with cock blocking fat friends, not age.

The age was just something fatso used here. If you'd have been 24 and hitting on the good looking girl, the friend would have used another reason to interrupt your pickup i.e., " why are you talking to a stranger you don't know ?!" / "Why are you talking to some drunk guy at the club ?!," etc.

The fat friend in this example is most likely, just that kind of a miserable person. Some girls will block you and some won't.

Learn how to deal with cock blocks first. As others have said, you have to engage them and show a girl you like her friends.

Cock blocks are just a part of game. If I had a dime for the number of times a girl's friend ruined me getting a number or possible bang, I'd have a lot of dimes. Chalk it up to the game.

Girls are usually protective of their friends. Many are also jealous of their friends getting male attention when they don't, so they disguise it under the cloak of protecting their friend from a 'creep'. Whatever creep label they can gin up on the spot based on their observation of you, they will use (age, you're a stranger, your "looks", etc ).

Sounds like you did okay though since the cutie confided in you about what her friend said AND you got the number.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (06-04-2016 06:21 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Fat girls will always pour salt on your game because they are jealous cunts.

I wasn't going to have a 'sig', thinking them crass and somewhat superfluous to requirement, but I may make an exception for this fine phrase.

Let's read it aloud shall we, just to see if it sounds right?

"Fat girls will always pour salt on your game, because they are jealous cunts."

Pretty profound if you ask me. I added a comma, for better scanning. I don't think it interferes too much with the overall sentiment.

Fuck it, I'm getting some T-Shirts made up with this on in the morning, just as soon as I sober up!

:-)

Then again, if I wear that bloody T-Shirt within a 100 mile radius of anywhere in England, I may be gone for some time...

This question probably belongs on the over 40 thread. But I usually ask "she's done that before, hasn't she?" The HB always says "yes" apologetically. Just proceed as normal after that.

Quote: (06-04-2016 06:21 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

1.) Game the fat friend first to disarm

2.) Ignore her and show the cute girl that her fat friend doesn't phase you

Also: paging Giovanny. I'm sure he has some experience in such a scenario as he is old and pretty much exclusively games the 18-22 bracket.

How do you game a fat friend? Is there a thread for this? I ran into this last night. It was very predictable.

Open the fat friend not the pretty one. Just engage in some banter and be friendly so she is comfortable with you. Your target is the hottie but you need to breakdown the shield to get to her, and you may not want to make it that obvious. Just approach the set and start chatting up the fat girl. Not "sexually" just friendly like, then introduce yourself to her and then the cute one etc. It may not always be that easy as the fat friend may just be a miserable shit with a poor attitude towards men in general but it is an angle.

Me personally, if it were a day approach I just go direct to the cute one and tell her I think she's cute and would like to go out sometime and dismiss the heckler, but that's just me.

Got ya. How do you dismiss the heckler during the day?

Not making it obvious is what I see I need practice on. Thanks for illuminating that for me.

Just avoid approaching pairs, unless they are both attractive and you could see yourself with both. Approaching a hottie with a fatty friend seems like too much work.

If chicas bring up age, I would just own it but doing so in a funny way. I opened some 20yo on Instagram recently (I'm 30), things were going well but then she asked how old I was. I often say, "Old enough..." (a funny line from Superbad) and then sometimes I have them guess. Once my age comes out, I'll say, "I know I'm too young for you but bla bla bla". It took some exchanges but I wore down her resistance after lots of jokes about my age: how I have Alzheimer's, how she must have found someone older than me, I'm old but I'll beat her ass in ping pong, how I can't possibly get her pregnant because I'm probably sterile at my age, etc.

With younger girls, I'll wear a tailored blazer with a t-shirt underneath. The blazer shows the maturity and style, but I can easily take it off for a bit to show off my physique (better than most of the young lads).

Also, it couldn't hurt to have the phrase "mature man/men" in your conversation like, "most girls like older, seasoned and mature men bla bla"

So just own it. The frat boy will take her out for beers, but you take her for sushi. Frat boy makes her spaghetti, but you invite her to the house you own, have her sip some wine while you, in nice clothes but wearing an apron, make some obscure dish that you discovered when you were traveling in the mountains of Aizerbaijan or whatever, all the while listening to jazz or something.

If you work out and have tight game, the younger chap will only have the age difference advantage -- just a number; but in everything else you should dominate as an older guy, even sex game. I'm 30 and have banged several 18-20yo's in the USA in the last year, probably more as a 30yo than the rest of my life.

The fact that she brought it up is just a shit-test... and yes, she is definitely still interested (otherwise she wouldn't have mentioned what her fat friend said at all)

Remember shit tests are an opportunity. They are an opportunity to show her what kind of man you are. Pass the test.

Quote: (06-04-2016 09:20 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Open the fat friend

The shit guys have to do these days... [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I disagree about gaming the fat friend first to disarm. If you approach the fat girl first, the girl you really want may assume that you want the fat girl and will walk away. Sadly, I had that happen to me on more than one occasion.

The best thing to do is to approach the girl you want, focus most of your attention on her and talk to the fat girl some of the time so she doesn't try to mess up the interaction. Be friendly to the fat girl but she doesn't have to love you or anything.

As for the far girl saying something about your age, just agree and amplify. It shows you don't care what some fat girl at the bar says about you, because you shouldn't. You definitely shouldn't be defensive or insult the fat girl because it shows that you care what some random bar fatty thinks about you.

"I might be old but at least I'm not fat."

Quote: (06-05-2016 10:10 AM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

"I might be old but at least I'm not fat."

Quote: (06-05-2016 02:20 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2016 09:20 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Open the fat friend

The shit guys have to do these days... [Image: lol.gif]

I know right. its ridiculous the hoops guys have to jump through nowadays just to disarm bitch shields

If you don't feel there's anything wrong with what you're doing just ignore it and go about your business. Other people can think what they want.

Plus "creep" actually means "sneak thief" or "gilded rascal" according to etymology, so it's actually a pretty cool name to be called when you think of it that way; like a dashing rogue.

Quote:Quote:

paging Giovonny.

I don't waste time dealing with haters, critics, or idiots.

I don't care about their opinion.

I'm too busy finding and approaching pretty, young girls.

--

Also, if you don't look or act like a "creep", no one will accuse you of being one.

Appearance, Aesthetics, Presentation, and Social Grace. If these are strong, people will use assume positive things about you, not negative.

Keep a bag of snacks with you (cookies, M&Ms, etc.) to offer to the fattie.

I've seen a blurry, far-away pic of Giovanny and I think he looks younger than he really is. I also believe he is Latin?

Being African-American, eating a moderate diet, and barely partaking in drugs or alcohol, I look younger than I am as well.

I took out a 19 year old Nigerian-born girl and when I told her I was 27 she was legitimately shocked. Even she couldn't tell. I love making girls guess how old I am and watching them flip out.

I think this was the reason why we didn't meet a second time, but I couldn't resist lol.

Lol, reminds me the "Classic Hook Up Moments"