rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the best and fastest way to bang hb8+ girls in Philippines?

Hello i am white, 28 years old, looking good.
I am new in this Forum, and i considering to go live in Philippines for a few months.
(never been there yet). I read many theards about Philippines
and i understand that it's the easiest place in the world to bang girls
so this is why i chose it.

I have questions about the easiness and the quality.

1. I am a member of the dating site "Date In Asia" for a month,
I talked to many girls there between the age 18 to 24.
I was very suprised that 80% of them answer
my messages and want to move forward to talk in facebook or over phone.
In the place where i live, in a dating site, i need to send messages to at least 100 girls for just one to answer me.
So i was very suprised about that in "Date Of Asia"
so many girls answer me and want to know me more and to meet me.
I am very happy about that, but I notice that most of them look just cute, no more. I would rate their look between 6 to 7. very very few 8.
and maybe just one 9 that never answering.
Also their tits are very small... But i understand that this is how asian girls look.

Is there any other dating website with better good looking philippine girls?
Maybe not a free dating websites?
Or there is any onlineoffline way to reach very good looking girls and models?

2. How girls are easy?
A lot of guys write that they know philippine girls online and offline
and they succeed to bang them very easy, even at the first or second date.
But, all the philippine girls i talk too, are very protective about themselves,
very family oriented, want to get marry just after sex, Most of them are virgins.
The few girls that did have sex, did it very few times with just one guy or max 3.
They all want just serious relationship that will lead to marriage.
Some of the non virgin girls says that one or 2 white man banged them and left them
and they are very mad about that because they lied to them that they want serious relationship. Most of the girls also don't like to talk about sex or sexy things.

What i see is that the Philippine girls character is not easy, so it's very against what people write about them.
So how could it be that you guys succeed to bang them so easily
or maybe i am not talking to the right girls?

Thank you very much for answering me!!

The Phils is not swarming with chicks in the 8 plus range, aesthetically at least.

If you factor in their sweet nature as bonus points, then yes.

If you are indeed looking for the aesthetically beautiful 8 plus chicks, then there is no "fast" way, as it will hinge on your ability to network and build upon a social circle in situ.

Don't be upfront in talking about sex to these women before you've met them. You're putting the cart before the horse. This is true for pretty much any culture.

By the way, stick to the dedicated Philippines thread here.

Sponsorship if you go that route.

Otherwise, you'll find better quality elsewhere in Asia, but standard rules apply.

DIA is filled with the typical dredge, better you try Tinder and see how your results are. Don't believe their online bullshit, many claim they are virgins, but definitely been around the block.

thread-33339.html

Not the fastest way but the way I would do it if I lived there for a longer period of time.

Thanks all for your answers. Hot babes are not easy but it worth the work.
But I still don't understand how is that all other girls are so easy to bang in the philippines,
Why they are so easy? If i can't talk with them about sex, how can i know that they will be easy?
Also i think i need at least to check if a girl that i am talking too, want sex just after
getting married. I prefer to stop talking to a girl like that, and not meet her,
because it will be hard to bang her.

How is your cold approach and social circle game at home in western countries - USA/Europe/UK/Aus etc?

If you can hook up with 8s there at least sometimes, then with a few specific local tweaks to your game you can likely do as well or better in Phils. It's about a)positioning yourself as high-status and non-sexpat, b) grasping asian culture, and c) building a good social circle.

BUT if you never get 8s at home, it's unlikely you'll be able to in Phils, although it is a place where you can build your game up quickly and practice on tons of average girls.

Depends on what you consider an 8 of course. There are plenty of "exotic" girls (darker skin, few more curves, curlier hair, etc) who do not look attractive to the local eye, that us westerners would consider an 8. They can be a niche market you can do well in.

However... you might get the "When in Rome" effect, and start not wanting these easy lays, and lusting after the chicks that everyone else wants [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-03-2016 07:10 AM)yomi Wrote:  

Thanks all for your answers. Hot babes are not easy but it worth the work.
But I still don't understand how is that all other girls are so easy to bang in the philippines,
Why they are so easy? If i can't talk with them about sex, how can i know that they will be easy?
Also i think i need at least to check if a girl that i am talking too, want sex just after
getting married. I prefer to stop talking to a girl like that, and not meet her,
because it will be hard to bang her.

Talkng about sex with them: Don't need to bring it up beforehand. It rarely helps, especially in asia where things aren't spoken about directly. Although if you can flirt sexually, that can work. Sprinkle it in half-jokingly and don't be weird or serious about it.

Sex After marriage: Girls waiting to get married before sex? ha ha ha. Don't believe a Phils girl who tells you that. That's more a line they use with older guys anyway. *Occasionally* it will be true but 99/100 times it's a lie.

On why it's so easy:

Because you're a young goodlooking white guy. You're rare and valuable. There are maybe 10 million men in urban Manila, but how many of them look like the hot romantic courageous young western heroes out of the movies these girls watch every evening?

Maybe a couple of thousand guys in Manila are YoungGoodLookingCool western expats. And there's ten million women.

They're conditioned to believe all sorts of positive things about foreign guys, from TV, movies and colonial history - courageous, strong, fun, exciting, good in bed, rich, powerful. Also compassionate, kind, more loyal, and don't beat women (cheating and domestic abuse being widesrpead in Phils).

At the very least, you're an exciting night of passion for them, that makes them feel desired by a highly valuable guy.

At most you're the dream boyfriend from heaven with at least 10-20x more earning potential than them who can fly them around the world to Paris and NY and make beautiful mixed babies with.

That's IF you're not an arrogant unstable weirdo, of course. A category which represents more than a small fraction of western guys in Phils [Image: wink.gif]

If you read multiple threads then you would have found many of the answers you seek. And why couldn't you just post this in the Philipines thread?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-03-2016 09:13 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

If you read multiple threads then you would have found many of the answers you seek. And why couldn't you just post this in the Philipines thread?

Some answers i found before and some not. If i'll have more questions i will post in the Philippines thread. Thank you all for your answers you realy helped me [Image: smile.gif]

Personally I run rented mansion game / flashy car game

I tell girls I play for the LA Lakers and LA Rams.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (05-03-2016 05:14 AM)yomi Wrote:  

I read many theards about Philippines
and i understand that it's the easiest place in the world to bang girls
so this is why i chose it.

The Philippines are a very easy place for banging girls. However I think its by far not the easiest place.

Most importantly the Philippines are catholic with all its restriction to sex. They are much more open than their counterparts in other catholic parts of the world, but its still catholic and sex is seen as some dirty thing. Furthermore the food sucks and it's polluted like hell.

In my opinion you should hit a non-catholic / non-musilm place. The easiest place would be Bangkok, Thailand. The quality of girls on average is much higher and there is no stigma to having sex through religion. Just download Tinder and a Fake GPS app for your Smartphone and enjoy the matches. You will have most success with Tinder in Bangkok. Most girls you will match on Tinder have some good knowledge of English. There is no need to leave your love-castle.

If you can afford it and talking to people isn't your problem go to Japan. Girls there are hungry for Gaijin dick. Just make sure you are not going to the shithole which Tokyo is. It should be noticed that online sucks big time here. Also you need to know some Japanese to open up girls. When in conversation start a slow transition to English.

Have fun!

The answer to your question is luck. You may or may not get lucky. The more time you spend there the more likely you are to get lucky.

Quote: (05-03-2016 09:50 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

The answer to your question is luck. You may or may not get lucky. The more time you spend there the more likely you are to get lucky.

No. If you don't get laid in Thailand / The Philippines as a young European, then you will never get laid.

Depending on your looks / Tinder profile, you will have between 5-20 new matches a day. And that's only online.

This thread is Yet another example of an extremely vague question being asked by a new member. Your question may not be answered directly, but I guarantee that out of the 3500+ posts of the Philippines thread there is at least one post in there that would give you some insight. Does everyone need to make a thread that asks how to have sex given their traits and the country they will go to? Fuck no, honestly I dont think this is even worthy of a post in The Philippines thread. You can read the info given, ask specific questions, and apply that boots on the ground. Take the knowledge from datasheets, combine them with trip reports that go into detail about each bang, and tailor it to your game.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Quote: (05-03-2016 09:54 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

No. If you don't get laid in Thailand / The Philippines as a young European, then you will never get laid.

Depending on your looks / Tinder profile, you will have between 5-20 new matches a day. And that's only online.

Im talking about getting laid with a legitimate 8+, not getting laid in general. It takes luck. If you find one who likes you, you don't even need that much game, but it takes luck to find her.

Quote: (05-03-2016 09:58 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Im talking about getting laid with a legitimate 8+, not getting laid in general. It takes luck. If you find one who likes you, you don't even need that much game, but it takes luck to find her.

Ok. But for legitimate 8+ I would consider Japan a far better spot to go.

Quote: (05-03-2016 10:55 AM)yomi Wrote:  

Some answers i found before and some not. If i'll have more questions i will post in the Philippines thread. Thank you all for your answers you realy helped me [Image: smile.gif]

Sarcasm won't get you very far. Based on your bitchiness maybe you are just a fat female SJW troll. [Image: lol.gif] what color did you dye your hair.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Using the search function is the best way to get laid. Honest.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

This thread title made me chuckle. If someone actually had a failsafe recipe for banging Filipina 8s in rapid time, then why would they share it with anyone, let alone a zero rep newbie with no contributions of any value?

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (05-03-2016 10:18 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

There are 8+ everywhere in the world. There are 8+ in the Phil and there are 8+ in Japan but they are 8s with different skin tone and look etc. I'm pretty sure Brodiaga was talking about getting a 8+ in Phil in this Phil related thread. A 'legitimate' 8 in Japan can be talked about in the Japan thread.

Getting 8s in Phils same as anywhere else. Good social circle game. Only a small fraction of girls in the Phils are online and most of those are already ran over by the few hundred foreigners banging 5 different girls per day since 2010. You probably won't find quality there.

Quote: (05-04-2016 06:19 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2016 10:18 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

There are 8+ everywhere in the world. There are 8+ in the Phil and there are 8+ in Japan but they are 8s with different skin tone and look etc. I'm pretty sure Brodiaga was talking about getting a 8+ in Phil in this Phil related thread. A 'legitimate' 8 in Japan can be talked about in the Japan thread.

Sure, just wanted to state that a legitimate 8+ will probably easier in Japan than in the Philippines. Nothing more.

On a serious note if you are white and good looking as you say why are you not get laid like a rockstar in your own country?

Much less legitimate 8+ in Phil. Unless you like dark girls in which case might be a pussy paradise for you