rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming High End Girls in Manila

Hello RVF, first time poster here, but have been reading since MiXX was dropping knowledge on how to game Latinas around the world. Bear in mind that I'm not saying this will work for everyone, but I'm saying this is what worked for me. (Also, let me know if the images don't show up, as I'm still trying to figure out the forum system.)

Recently, I took a month long trip to the Philippines, and wanted to give a little something back to the community in the form of a detailed report. Like most people know, Manila is a p. paradise for foreigners, but what I personally saw, was that most foreigners ended up with lower class girls. These girls were heavily tanned and beautiful in their own right, but the above average Filipino player wouldn't give them to time of day, mainly because of prejudices regarding skin color and class level.

This particular report will be for guys in their 20's-early 30's, about gaming the high-end girls of Manila (read: light skinned, models, actresses, debutantes, rich girls.) Warning - this is not an SNL guide, you will have to put in time and work, and like most things in life, you'll get as much as you put in.

First some info about me:

Mid 20's, mixed Filipino, American. Under 100k salary.

Stats:

8 unique bangs on the trip, several turning into mini relationships. Not interested in lower class girls (DIA, Asian Cupid, Mall Workers.)

YOUR TARGET:

[Image: attachment.jpg17179]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17180]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17181]   

BEFORE YOU LAND:

1. Get a tailored suit. - Just like anywhere else in the world, this will set you apart from the average player. Do not skimp on this, as you will need to compete when attending upper crust parties and slaying debutantes.

2. Learn a little bit of Tagalog. - I recommend the phrase "Sorry, I don't speak Tagalog." (personally I don't even know much more than this.) It's a great response to "So...do you speak any Tagalog?" It's hard as hell to say, and you'll probably stumble a bit, but this will aid in disarming girls who are constantly being hit on by both international players, and high-end Filipino guys.

3. Save some finances. - The Philippines is cheap compared to Western countries, but in the case of high-end girls, you'll need at least some bankroll to show the locals that you're not just some slump off the street.

4. Study 007/Frank Sinatra game. - The locals are used to drunk foreigners ruining things, being obnoxious, and trying to snake their women. For a local society woman, to be seen with a foreign man is social suicide. To mitigate this, be friendly and open, but with a relaxed, smooth attitude. By not being obnoxious, you're better than 90% of the foreigners in the city.

5. Prep yourself. - Get a haircut, diet, get fit, look like an international player.

WHERE TO STAY:

Fort Bonafacio - This has been said before, but seriously, this is where you want to stay. Rent an apartment in a high rise. This will keep you in a central area, with Western amenities, that will be impressive to most locals. Use McQueen's or G Manifesto's club lockdown game to make friends with the doorman and the security guards. Props to them for sharing those tips.

WHERE TO GO:

71 Gramercy - The spot for high end girls. A New York style rooftop bar. Models, actresses, rich kids.. Unless you are comfortable in New Your style rooftop bars, and with this crowd - I would cut my teeth in the other clubs, make friends, and invite them to spot. Like a lot of things, the more you act like you belong, the more you do belong.

Prive - The luxury clubbing experience in Manila. Very small, but that'll work to your advantage since the club won't be packed. I myself have met many local celebs, models, and society people at this spot. The trick is to get someone to vouch for you, as the circle is small and generally closed off. Brazilians are also known to frequent this place.

Hyve - A new-ish club in Manila. Tables, open dance floor, DJ in the center. Pretty much like any other club in the States. Use this to interact with the middle class, and maybe game some foreigners as well. I had pretty good luck with Dutch and Russian chicks here.

Time - An after hours Deep House spot that goes until 7 am. Your night will most likely end up here if you don't go to a house party. Lots of foreigners, entertainment types, and drugs.

THE NIGHT OUT:

1. Rest up until 10pm. Do your personal night out prep routine. The clubs don't get packed until 12 or 1.

2. Make sure your Uber account is set up. This will assure a black car and professional driver anywhere you might end up.

3. Go to the club of your choice, take a lap around, hit the bathroom, and post up against the bar. Look for a group of high-end Filipinos.

[Image: attachment.jpg17183]   

4. The city is all about social circle. Get in good with the guys, get in with the girls. So what you want to do is wait until someone next to you comes to order a drink. Ask the guy "Hey man, what's another good spot around here?" Then order yourself a drink, AND get him one too. Cheers. A little goes a long way. Keep talking and, move the conversation to other things. Don't let it be known that you want girls, as this may offend him. This guy will most likely have a table somewhere in the club, most likely with girls.

At this point, you may get invited to the table, or not. If not, then proceed to keep doing your thing, making conversation and meeting people. Stay cool, don't get thirsty, act like you belong there. Later on, around 1:30-2, people should be drunk and friendly, go up to one of the guys you saw before, who should now be at a table full of women, and say what up. He should start introducing you to his girls. Be friendly, and be prepared to be answer these questions.

a) Where are you from?

b) How long are you staying?

c) Do you know any Tagalog?

How you answer these is up to you.

5. When a waiter comes by, buy a bottle of alcohol. You can get a bottle of Johnnie Walker for less than $100 at the bar. This is less than a round of drinks in a big city the States. Give them your card, but be discreet. Act like it's nothing. Discretion is key. Don't worry, it'll still be noticed, but the fact that you can be discreet. And showing that buying a bottle is no big deal...is a big deal. The waiter will bring over a bottle, and at that point, more friends should have come to the table. At some point, exchange numbers with a few of your new friends.

At the end of the night, if there isn't an after party. Invite people to your place. If one of them likes you, they'll let you know. Don't worry about it. Bang or not bang, choice if yours.

If one chooses to come back by herself, make sure no one sees. She will not want judgmental eyes to know. Some may bring one friend with them, that's fine. The friend will wait or sleep on your couch. Trust me.

The next day, Uber a ride for your girl. Then text your new friends at night seeing what's up. Essentially what happens is that all the cool people go to one club or party that night. So even if one responds with the details, you're gold. Always keep cool. Be prepared to fly to Boracay, Palawan, or any other island on a whim. Flights are less than $100, and some of the best hotels are less than $200. You're different than 99% of the foreigners in the country. You are now in the inner circle.

A FEW WARNINGS:

1. Never make out with a girl in public. Never get too wild in public. This will shame her in the eyes of her circle. This is the #1 reason why dating foreign men is frowned upon.

2. A really hot girl may have a sponsor, be it a politician, or businessman. Hitting on the wrong girl can get you wound up bloody in an alley. Not good.

3. Don't be flashy outside of the club. I've personally heard of friends, robbed, raped, or stabbed during all hours of the day.

4. Be choosy about who you spend time with. Many hot girls are friends with each other and will not bang the same guy. Your first choice may not be the best.

5. Have fun!

Hopefully this will help a few guys out there. PM me if you need any specific info. Thanks, RVF.

- SmashBandicoot

Super solid data sheet, OP. Was in Manila a few months ago and after hooking into some mid-high society groups, your advice rings true. Keep it up. +1

What kind of monthly income would you recommend for living this lifestyle long-term?

Also, rape? We talking men or women here?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Fantastic first post SmashBC! +1 from me!!!
Also interested to hear what would be the required bank roll per month for that kind of lifestyle. From my two trips there I'd say 5K/month would be a good base. Would you agree with that figure?

Fellow Half-Filipino Stamp of Approval.

[Image: dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif]

Great advice, and I think it can work in many countries for getting into the right social circles.

Great report Smash BC.

Do you have any thoughts or experiences on high end game at venues other than clubs?
Maybe gallery openings, premieres, embassy functions, daytime gigs, etc.

I've spent too many years in clubs, high, medium, and low end.
Just trying to think of other options for high end game?

Now that's how you start a new thread on the Philippines! Great work.

I thought this was another one question thread about the PI, I was about to go on a rampage. I thought DirectDanger, VP or BB must have been trolling me. But this thread delivers.

+1 from me.

Quote: (02-20-2014 08:07 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

What kind of monthly income would you recommend for living this lifestyle long-term?

Also, rape? We talking men or women here?

1. Like Vacancier Permanent mentioned before, $5k a month would be more than enough. Personally I spent about $3k including housing. The apartment I had was on the top floors of one of the highest towers in the city. This number may be even smaller because I tended to jet around to different islands on a whim (refer to previous post about getting invited to fly out to visit places.)

What's great is the initial investment of bottles for friends will pay in dividends as your trip goes on. You'll be invited to high end tables, or parties where drinks are free. Essentially, the longer you stay, the better.

Another tip, the Philippines has a culture of gift-giving. So if someone hooks you up big, it might be in your best interest to give them something in return later. A bottle of whiskey might run you 30 bucks, but it's a great thank you, and will definitely be remembered.

2. As far as rape goes, I was talking about women being raped. Men are usually robbed or stabbed. Though during my trip, my aunt was robbed at knifepoint by a group of masked men. Thankfully, nothing else happened.

I was in a situation where a man tried to make moves on me. In this particular country, gay men have a lot of power. Be it in entertainment, business, or politics. If you ever find yourself in a compromising position, just say something to the effect of: I'm flattered, but no thank you. And proceed like nothing happened. You will inevitably run into a high powered gay man, who can make or break your social status. Just play it cool and proceed as normal. Just one of the nuances of Philippine culture.

Good info. Some really good tips (and warnings too).

One thing I would add is that the #1 question that gets asked, that you really need to think about is, "What do you do?" Most girls could probably care less about how long you're staying or whether or not you know Tagalog, but your job (or your "job") could make or break you.

Also note that it's not easy to distinguish yuppies from truly wealthy girls. I've met upper-middle class, upper class, the upper-upper class – there's a huge difference between them all and almost no way to tell unless you get into the nitty gritty details (where they live, who they know, where they studied, etc.).

With that out of the way, my opinion on this topic is this (having met girls across the entire wealth spectrum):

If I'm looking for a relationship: I'd prefer a hardworking middle- to upper-class girl earns her own money and understands the value of money, over a girl who has never had to worry about money in her entire life.

If I'm looking for a lay: I pretty much don't care about the girl's wealth or social status whatsoever. Attractive is attractive.

Just personal preference, I guess.

Quote: (02-21-2014 02:54 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

Great report Smash BC.

Do you have any thoughts or experiences on high end game at venues other than clubs?

Personally, I was mostly invited to the party and dinner scene. So most of my gaming was done over food, drinks, or both. There are several lounges in Manila where a guy can go if he's over the club scene. But I myself didn't spend too much time at these places because the friends I made weren't there.

The dinner party scene though, is pretty amazing. Filipinos love to eat with friends. It was at these dinners where I met playmates, entrepreneurs, and many people who would remain friends of mine to this day. Remember to bring a gift to your host. Now that I think of it, I may buy some gifts from the States and bring them just in case I need something to give to my hosts. Brand name American and European items are much appreciated there.

This is a really good thread. I feel like this could be used in a lot of cities around the world, but especially at Philippines cause its cheaper to do that.

Seems like a good way to build up some biz connects as well.

I need to start looking into something like this when I travel.

Question for the OP:

Did you have social connections before arriving, or were you working from scratch as far as getting into these circles? Were just posting up at the bar alone, or did you have male and female friends with you when you entered the clubs?

Quote: (02-21-2014 04:04 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Question for the OP:

Did you have social connections before arriving, or were you working from scratch as far as getting into these circles? Were just posting up at the bar alone, or did you have male and female friends with you when you entered the clubs?

I had next to no social connections before arriving. Though I would recommend having a friend in the club scene, choose wisely, as they may be a hindrance if they do not belong in the correct social circles.

Quote: (02-21-2014 03:46 AM)SmashBandicoot Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2014 02:54 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

Great report Smash BC.

Personally, I was mostly invited to the party and dinner scene. So most of my gaming was done over food, drinks, or both. There are several lounges in Manila where a guy can go if he's over the club scene. But I myself didn't spend too much time at these places because the friends I made weren't there.

The dinner party scene though, is pretty amazing. Filipinos love to eat with friends. It was at these dinners where I met playmates, entrepreneurs, and many people who would remain friends of mine to this day. Remember to bring a gift to your host. Now that I think of it, I may buy some gifts from the States and bring them just in case I need something to give to my hosts. Brand name American and European items are much appreciated there.

I've been friends with this Filipina girl on FB for the past few years. She hit me up on a dating site a while back and we've been in touch ever since. She wanted to fly out to Chiang Mai, Thailand to meet me (after we'd known each other a while) and check out the local malls once but I had to hold her off because I hadn't mentioned I was in a serious relationship with a Chiang Mai girl.

Anyways, looks like a glamour model and I think she's done some magazine shoots. A lot of her pictures are her and high society-looking friends, men and women, at dinner parties and sit-down lounges, having drinks and eating. Pretty reminiscent of the photos you posted in the OP.

So I figured there was this type of culture there. Quite a few of her friends are real stunners too. Looks like a goldmine of hot puddy.

Seems like they're always dining out, out on holiday in some resort area, or shopping. She's still wants me to meet up with her when I come through probably later this year. She's got an off and on boyfriend but even if I don't hit I figure she could be a good networking opportunity for some top shelf tang.

To be honest, I was pretty surprised a woman of that caliber hit me up on a dating site. Certainly has stuck the Philippines in my mind ever since, though I haven't seen many more like that trolling online (nor would I expect to).

That girl in the pink is bad ass, by the way.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"Men are usually robbed or stabbed. Though during my trip, my aunt was robbed at knifepoint by a group of masked men."

^Any idea of the cost to roll with a bodyguard or two at night?

-Would this be looked down on by the upper shelf girls, or intriguing?

-Also, was your Uber cheaper than in the states or same rates?

I tend to be flashy as fuck when out, it's just who I am. I'd rather drop more dough on a bodyguard or two and be able to be myself when in another country.

Great contribution. +1.

Quote: (02-21-2014 06:42 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Seems like they're always dining out, out on holiday in some resort area, or shopping.

One thing I will add here (and don't get me wrong, I'm sure the girl you're talking about is classy) is that resorts are treated much differently than in the US.

Anytime I mention going to the beach, it's always "oh, you should check out such-and-such resort" or "are you staying overnight or just a day trip?" We're talking about a beach that is like 30 minutes from my place.

Literally every girl has said something along these lines and in most cases, these weren't wealthy girls nor gold diggers. I lived by the beach in the US for years and even the rich kids weren't hitting resorts with any regularity. Going to the beach was swimming and laying on a towel. Maybe a cooler and a radio.

I actually think some of the beaches are owned in some way by the resort and you have to pay to swim there but I'm not 100% on this yet.

Quote: (02-21-2014 06:52 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"Men are usually robbed or stabbed. Though during my trip, my aunt was robbed at knifepoint by a group of masked men."

^Any idea of the cost to roll with a bodyguard or two at night?

-Would this be looked down on by the upper shelf girls, or intriguing?

-Also, was your Uber cheaper than in the states or same rates?

I tend to be flashy as fuck when out, it's just who I am. I'd rather drop more dough on a bodyguard or two and be able to be myself when in another country.

Great contribution. +1.

1. The idea of a bodyguard is pretty normal there, the girl may even find it more comfortable. Though, I don't know how much it would cost to roll with a bodyguard, because when I did it was either with friends' security services or what have you.

I myself found adopting a "Dont Fuck With Me" vibe when walking alone on the street, knowing your surroundings, and always having your phone in hand will help you immensely.

That being said, in general you will be in your apartment, then in a car, then at the club. The only real time I hung out with heavies was when I was walking out in public. Otherwise they tend to stand back and be more invisible inside of the club.

As far as being flashy as fuck, I'm not sure if you mean a dope fitted suited, or something more of the lines of Les Saps, the ballers from Congo. But I've found that smooth sophistication works best in this situation.

2. Uber is cheaper than it is in the states, but so is everything.

Here's something that may help: In my experience, the Filipinos have a heavy conscience. By interacting in conversation, you will know which ones are bad and which ones aren't. Ask how he's doing, how his day is going. Be friendly, make him see you as a person, and he is less likely to see you as a mark. If the cab driver is using one word answers, or just giving off a shady vibe, then tell him to stop and grab another one.

Quote: (02-21-2014 10:18 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2014 06:42 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Seems like they're always dining out, out on holiday in some resort area, or shopping.

One thing I will add here (and don't get me wrong, I'm sure the girl you're talking about is classy) is that resorts are treated much differently than in the US.

Anytime I mention going to the beach, it's always "oh, you should check out such-and-such resort" or "are you staying overnight or just a day trip?" We're talking about a beach that is like 30 minutes from my place.

Literally every girl has said something along these lines and in most cases, these weren't wealthy girls nor gold diggers. I lived by the beach in the US for years and even the rich kids weren't hitting resorts with any regularity. Going to the beach was swimming and laying on a towel. Maybe a cooler and a radio.

I actually think some of the beaches are owned in some way by the resort and you have to pay to swim there but I'm not 100% on this yet.

So the locals just kick it at nice resorts when they go to the beach? Or they just call them resorts?

I remember one Filipina woman who worked for me for a couple years used to say something about how she was going to some "resort" and then you'd see the photos and it was just some dumpy, regular place. lol

The girl I'm referring though didn't mention anything about resorts. I'm just talking about what I see in the thousands of photos she posts (she's a real attention whore like most hot girls on FB). She's definitely living it up. Some of the hotel rooms she stays at are nicer than anything I've ever stayed at in my life. And I made some pretty ridiculous bread for a while in my early 20s.

Walking through the mall with high end shopping bags dangling out of her hands. The clubs look pretty high class as well. I mean, she was essentially going to fly out to Chiang Mai on a last-minute whim to get a nice room for the weekend and blow money at the mall.

I think she runs some import/export jewelry biz but she might just get her lifestyle from dating rich guys. She's definitely hot enough to pull that off successfully, though she's approaching later 20s, so we'll see how long that holds out.

I made it clear to her that I wasn't a well-off guy, in case that was what she was looking for. She didn't bat an eyelid. So either she has her own loot too or her sponsors just hand her cash to do as she pleases.

I fucking love her man! Nah, just kidding. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (02-21-2014 10:36 AM)SmashBandicoot Wrote:  

I myself found adopting a "Dont Fuck With Me" vibe when walking alone on the street, knowing your surroundings, and always having your phone in hand will help you immensely.

This is so crucial. I walk the backstreets here in Phnom Penh late at night just to navigate the terrain. A lot of locals don't even like coming here because they say it's dangerous, but I've always found if I carry myself a certain way, people don't fuck with me even on dark streets by myself. I've had some nervous moments over the years but nothing too gnarly has gone down.

The chances of some real powerful people fucking with you randomly on the street are pretty slim I'd say though. More likely it's going to be someone looking for an easy target. Those types don't typically want to waste time with someone who might be a challenge.

I do recognize it only takes one small pack of guys who truly do not give a fuck and/or are drugged up though.

Quote:Quote:

Here's something that may help: In my experience, the Filipinos have a heavy conscience. By interacting in conversation, you will know which ones are bad and which ones aren't. Ask how he's doing, how his day is going. Be friendly, make him see you as a person, and he is less likely to see you as a mark. If the cab driver is using one word answers, or just giving off a shady vibe, then tell him to stop and grab another one.

Also very on point (the tactic; I can't comment on Filipinos). I do this as well in other places in Asia. Not only in clubs but on the street. If a group of guys looks to be eyeballing me, I break the ice. In a friendly but confident way. You can almost see their faces change as you ask them how they're doing in their language.

Like, "whoa, this guy's pretty cool." And you suddenly feel a bit safer.

I look forward to more of your posts, Man. [Image: grouphug.gif] Sounds like you get a kick out of picking up reads off of people and the other dynamics in various situations like I do.

Nothing like some jedi mind tricks to keep you safe in foreign territory.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (02-21-2014 10:43 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

So the locals just kick it at nice resorts when they go to the beach? Or they just call them resorts?

I remember one Filipina woman who worked for me for a couple years used to say something about how she was going to some "resort" and then you'd see the photos and it was just some dumpy, regular place. lol

I'm actually going to the beach tomorrow so I guess I'll find out [Image: lol.gif]

I know there are plenty of really fly resorts out on Samal Island, which is where I'm going, so I'm assuming when a girl says it's a nice one or the "most expensive" then it's at least pretty decent. The chick I was out with last night was showing me pics on her phone and it seemed dope.

It strikes me as more of an event when people go to the beach here so I could see them dropping an extra one or two thousand pesos to have drinks at a cool little bar while there. Even though they're close to the beach, it's not somewhere they go often. Hell, the vast majority of the girls I've talked to said they can't even swim. Period. Not even a doggie paddle.

Like I said, I'm not doubting the chick you're talking about is upper class. That was more of an aside based on an observation I've made while being here.

^ I think everything is an event for a Filipino!

haha

Beyond All Seas

My advice as a foreigner who has lived in Makati for the last 9 years is to swerve this sort of place...it just leads to more hassles than it is worth

I notice you have included photos of Tim Yap, Anne Curtis etc....I know Anne's dad, Jim, he lives in Angeles City....great guy, down to earth, shame it hasn't rubbed off on his daughter!

Good luck to the OP for putting this together, everything he says is spot on, but after doing this scene back in the day at places like Icon, Fiamma, Republiq, Opus, Embassy (at the Fort) etc....it gets tedious and you realize it is complete bollocks, all fake people and gets boring as hell

OP, are you in town? I can't get access to my emails.

Quote: (04-04-2014 03:22 AM)PacFan Wrote:  

Good luck to the OP for putting this together, everything he says is spot on, but after doing this scene back in the day at places like Icon, Fiamma, Republiq, Opus, Embassy (at the Fort) etc....it gets tedious and you realize it is complete bollocks, all fake people and gets boring as hell

Great post Op, but totally agree with this comment. Way too much effort, for too little payoff. The Philippines is a small country. Everyone knows everyone else's business. Once the crowd knows who you are and who you are fucking or that your a player, your options for variety will be reduced significantly.