rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need help naming my next book

So my next book is going to be a memoir about my lecture tour last year, focusing mostly on the drama that happened in Canada. I will also include a long epilogue that describes the meetup outrage that happened in February. Since the book primarily describes the Canadian events, I feel that should be the centerpiece of the title.

Here's the Table Of Contents:

Quote:Quote:

Prelude
Prologue
1: The Idea
2: Berlin
3: London
4: Washington, D.C.
5: New York City
6: Montreal
7: Toronto
8: Homeward Bound
Epilogue 1: The Aftermath
Epilogue 2: The Worldwide Meetup Outrage
Transcript 1: The State Of Man Lecture
Transcript 2: Washington, D.C. Press Conference

I wanted the titles to be powerful and timeless, so that it catches the eye of someone 10 years down the road who may come across the cover. Therefore I don't think it should be overly descriptive, clever, or cute.

Here are the two I came up with (including sub-title):

1. The Battle Of Canada: How 90 Men Stood Up Against The Globalist Establishment—And Won

2. Canada Triggered: How 90 Men Stood Up Against The Globalist Establishment—And Won

What do you think?

If you suggest an alternate title that I use, I'll send you the first paperback copy. I'm planning to release the book in June.

Bang Feminism

Or

Bang Canada

Battle of Canada hands down.

Perhaps using a Canadian Operation for your namesake:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ca...s#Americas

There are a ton of fantastic choices on that list alone.

The road to the Toronto siege: Modern warfare for the 21st century.

Paraphrasing (kind of) Armstrong,

Battle Of Canada: Small step for 90 men, one giant leap for Mankind.

Possibly changing Mankind for Modern Man, or Men's rights...?

Or: 90 men in the battle of Canada: One giant leap for the Modern Man.

Or just the design of the 300 movie, with the Title: 90 (and Roosh pictured instead of the Spartan warrior)

and underneath the sub-title: "How 90 men won the Battle of Canada against the whole establishment"

[Image: the-90-how.jpg]

I wanted to suggest "TRUDEAU IS A FAGGOT", but that wouldn't be timeless. "Battle of Canada" will do just fine!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Crazy Canadian Cunts Conspire City Cucking at Toronto: A RooshV Story

Bang (the) Establishment.

Battle is a more timeless and universal a descriptor than is triggered. It gets my vote.

Consider making the subtitle after the colon more specific. Ie: How 90 Men stood up against the Media Establishment and Won. You could substitute "Political" for "media", or substitute something else (politically correct, etc).

For sheer shitlording and inducing SJWs into hilarious outrage, I can't think of anything better than "Rape Canada: How to Trigger an Entire Nation - And Prevail."

The juxtaposition between the titling of your previous works and the reasoning for the Canadian outrage is too good.

HSLD

Quote: (04-29-2016 12:39 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Bang (the) Establishment.

Something like this.

It needs to emphasise the conflict and the opponent(s).

Bang Canada - How 90 men fucked the establishment right in the pussy.

Go with number 2. If trends continue, the word "triggered" will come to be associated with weakness of body, mind, and spirit.

I like #1, The Battle Of Canada

Also, Bang Canada (to the tune of)

Blame Canada

I like going strong's suggestion also. The 90 (How 90 men fought a battle for men's freedoms and held off the entire establishment). A lot of parallels can be drawn between the Battle Of Canada & the Gates of Vienna. And Thermopylae/Canada being the last bastion of hope for western civilization, while fighting off the hordes of savage Persians/establishment Cucks.

Speak, Bang, Triumph.

The Fall of Free Speech.

Bangington Travels.

Problematic Canada.

Vagabanging - A Walk Through Hostile Territory.

A Cold Land - The Mind of Modern Feminism.

There and Back Again. (Might be some royalty issues).

Battle of Canada is definitely the best main title.

It's so blunt that legions of typists won't be able to resist snarkily attacking it, spreading the message far and wide.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Battle of Canada: How 90 men armed only with logic defeated the Politically Correct Narritive of the Global Establishment.

How about something with more impact? Say someone was in a book store or the book isle at a Walmart or something. What title would instantly capture a layman's attention?

How about ...

Roosh V Unchained: 90 men Vs the Globalist establishment
Communist Canada
Canada: No Country for free men
Canadian History X
Shit-lordious Basterds

I'd also suggest a Ben Garrison-esque political cartoon to grab the attention of our ADD buzzfeed genertation. Or Trudeau's face on a Stalin portrait perhaps. Maybe add a little poem like ...

Roosh went to T-Dot
Roosh went to Montreal
All Trudeau's horses and all Trudeau's men
couldn't stop a handful, of free Roosh V men

This could get crazy!!

Quote: (04-29-2016 12:46 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

For sheer shitlording and inducing SJWs into hilarious outrage, I can't think of anything better than "Rape Canada: How to Trigger an Entire Nation - And Prevail."

The juxtaposition between the titling of your previous works and the reasoning for the Canadian outrage is too good.

How about this:

The Rape Of Canada: How 90 Men Violated The Globalist Establishment—And Got Away With It

Horse Face Failed - How 90 Men Beat The SJW World

Horse face was that one girl who tried so hard to stop Roosh.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-29-2016 01:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2016 12:46 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

How about this:

The Rape Of Canada: How 90 Men Violated The Globalist Establishment—And Got Away With It

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Perfect.

HSLD

Ride the hype and call it:

Triggered New World

To make Aldous Huxley proud.

While I appreciate the more humorous and "impactful" suggestions, the title with the most broad-spectrum appeal is The Battle Of Canada: How 90 Men Stood Up Against The Globalist Establishment—And Won

Quote: (04-29-2016 12:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

2. Canada Triggered: How 90 Men Stood Up Against The Globalist Establishment—And Won[/b]

I would only remove Canada from title.

Triggered: How 90 Men Stood Up Against The Globalist Establishment—And Won

Reading Canada on cover would make people think topic of the book to be something rather obscure and local for general public, while you want to convince them otherwise

Trigglypuff Nation

G

(or Trigglypuff World)