rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

52 year old trolls social media to find mystery father of her 13 year old daughter
2 year old trolls social media to find mystery father of her 13 year old daughter
Who's been using Rodney as a code name? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Summary: Impending wall victim moves to Queenstown (New Zealand's ski party town) to do a job traditionally done by pretty young European backpackers. She falls for some Ozzie cads' charms and has a steamy weekend. Thirteen years later her poor daughter questions her enough that she blasts her photo across facebook for the world to see so that 'Rodney' can become aware of his mistake.

https://www.facebook.com/kerryn.malloch/...1993872513

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-s...wn-liaison

Quote:Quote:

Woman searches for child's father, 13 years after romantic Queenstown liaison

[Image: 1461737972515.jpg]

Thirteen years ago Kerryn-Leigh met an Australian named Rodney in Queenstown.

Nine months later she gave birth to their daughter without his knowledge.

Kerryn-Leigh, 52, a jewellery designer originally from Christchurch but based in Perth, has taken to social media to search for Rodney, so her daughter, who is about to celebrate her 13th birthday, might finally know who her father is.

[Image: 1461737972515.jpg]

Mother Kerryn-Leigh is looking for Rodney, the father of their 13-year-old daughter.

A Facebook post by Kerryn-Leigh, who wants to keep her family name private, made on Friday has been shared more than 13,000 times and attracted international media attention.

Kerryn-Leigh said she was living in Queenstown at the time and worked at the Brazz on the Green steakhouse.

She met Rodney while he was in the resort town on a three-day snowboarding trip with two friends named John.

Rodney had recently broken up with his partner, who he had a two-year-old daughter with, and was feeling a bit down.

The story went "two broken people got together one night", Kerryn-Leigh said.

She gave birth to their daughter a few weeks before her 40th birthday, but with only a first name she gave up on looking for Rodney.

"I was (almost) 40 years old with a baby in my arms with a man I didn't know.

"I was coping with what I had. I would have let him know. He deserved to know," she said.

Fast forward 13 years, and her daughter was pressing her to find out who he was.

After some advice from a friend, Kerryn-Leigh decided to ask for help to find Rodney using social media.

"No-one knew I was going to do it. I just did it."

Kerryn-Leigh wasn't going to tell her daughter – "I didn't want to get her hopes up" – but the post started to go viral.

"She's a bit excited ... She is embracing it all. If nothing comes of it, she knows I tried.

"All we really want is a picture of her dad. Then she's actually got a real dad," Kerryn-Leigh said.

She described Rodney as having long scruffy hair, which was fair and slightly reddish, and between 170cm and 178cm tall.

He lived on the Gold Coast and she believed he was a surfer.

"My daughter has the most amazing blue eyes. I'm assuming Rodney's are blue."

She believed he would now be aged in his late 40s.

Since Friday, Kerryn-Leigh had been contacted by several women with friends named Rodney living in Queensland, but no men had come forward.

She was grateful for the help from everyone on social media.

In her post, Kerryn-Leigh said, "We want nothing from him ... I just need to do this for her (sic)".

- Stuff
2 year old trolls social media to find mystery father of her 13 year old daughter
I wonder how often she gets mistaken for the 13 year old's grandmother.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
She has TCS. I think 'Rodney' dodged a bullet by avoiding her. I'm hoping he gave her a fake name too. She looks like a massive slut even at aged 52. Not surprised she got knocked up at 40 doing bar work in a backpackers party town.
Hang on...

She described Rodney as having long scruffy hair, which was fair and slightly reddish, and between 170cm and 178cm tall.

Long red hair...170cm is quite short for NZ...he's in NZ...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: rodney%20rude.PNG]
I think she seeks child support to be honest.....

EDIT: Scrolling through the list of who has "shared" the post on Facebook, it's about 90% women.

Dudes be like: YO RODNEY LAY LOW MY MAN!!!!
Rodney?? Haha. Fake name. He must have babies all over New Zealand.
She's only doing it for herself to get free money (child support), has nothing to do with her daughter!

Same reason why women come out of the blue with false sex accusations 5,10,20 years down the road!
Hahaha, remembers me of the case of a girl that had a gangbang and got pregnant. She did not know who to sue. Poor kid, imagine your mum is such a slut that your dad is a random stranger that just used your mum as cum dumpster, and your mum did love it!

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple
OP, with all due respect, you said impending wall victim? Doesn't that mean soon to be?

Need your eyes checked [Image: lol.gif]

She broke the first wall and then hit another.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Quote: (04-27-2016 05:01 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

This.
This gif sums up this whole story:

[Image: laugh7.gif]

I wonder if "Rodney" would want to know he has a daughter somewhere or not.

I wonder how often this sort of thing happens these days. Some loose broad gets banged out by some random cad she meets abroad or whatever and winds up raising a fatherless child.
Quote: (04-27-2016 09:20 AM)Private Man Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2016 05:01 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

This.

Or she can never find this mystery man and society feels so bad for her being an irresponsible whore and then gives her money.

Relevant

http://ktla.com/2014/11/19/mom-who-recei...w-charges/

Shanesha Taylor’s tearful mug shot and her claims that she had to leave her two young sons in a hot car for a job interview helped generate about $114,000 in online donations.

But Taylor is now facing felony child abuse charges after she said she couldn’t provide $40,000 from the donated money for a trust fund for her children as negotiated with the prosecution.

So where did the money go?

According to a budget, the unemployed Taylor submitted to the court, she is blowing through the donations at a rate of nearly $4,200 a month.

Among the expenses Taylor claims she spends are $300 a month on clothes, another $300 on dining and entertainment, $160 on cable TV, $250 on household expenses and $500 on groceries.

Taylor is also reported to have spent $6,000 to help her children’s father finish a rap album at a Tempe music studio.

She now has a public defender, appointed after her defense team walked out on her, and Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said his patience has worn out waiting for Taylor to fund the trust as she repeatedly said she would in order to have the charges dropped.

As a result, Montgomery reinstated the charges and Taylor will be back in court on Dec. 3.

“My patience is gone,” Montgomery said. “I think I have been more than amenable to taking in the totality of the circumstances that she was facing.”

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Quote: (04-27-2016 08:57 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

OP, with all due respect, you said impending wall victim? Doesn't that mean soon to be?

I meant at the time of the pregnancy, though that could well have been generous.
I'm pretty sure he'll stay under the radar for... at least 5 more years give or take!
If he came forward after she is 18 wouldn't he still owe?

Quote: (04-27-2016 08:57 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

She's very bangable in NZ. Most guys here think I have "high standards" but I would definitely do her.
New Zealand might be hell on Earth if guys there would bang that........so much for being where Lord of the Rings was filmed. All the beautiful scenery in the world can't make up for a land filled with ugly girls.

Is it the same for the Aussie blokes?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List
Never ever give your real name on a one night stand. And no I am not going to share the list of names I use.
[Image: kermit.gif]
Just another attention whore.
His real name is not Rodney and almost certain that he will not surface voluntarily.
This sounds exactly like some other viral marketing campaigns over the last couple of years.
My alias is Dick Hertszer
Quote: (04-27-2016 07:53 PM)Centurion Wrote:  

She's very bangable in NZ. Most guys here think I have "high standards" but I would definitely do her.

Am I in the same country? She is not a good standard even here. I think the 'poor standard of NZ girls' reputation is true, so what do you do here? up your game and get the nice girls.

She is just an average 52 woman. of course she isn't front of the queue. She's attention whoring and embarrassing herself. And Rodney will not be found [Image: biggrin.gif]

Reminds me of the story of the guy from NZ who met a girl one night in Hong Kong, then after a worldwide media search he got rejected by her. These people should get a reality check.