rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The male student who says he suffers periods when his female flatmate does

From the "please make it stop" beat...

Quote:Quote:

George Fellowes is a 22-year-old university student and believes he gets what he describes as "a male period".

He says he's so close to his best friend and flatmate Amber-May Ellis that he gets cramps when she comes on each month.

And it's become so bad that at times he's had to take sick days.

Speaking to Newsbeat, George explains: "I think it's a psychological thing because we're so close, we feel the same emotions."

Over the past three years he says "it's been like clockwork every month" and he has similar symptoms to females.

"I get pain in my lower abdomen and in the groin area. I get super moody, really erratic and angry with most of my friends.

"I also get emotional. I'm not really one for a cry but during that time of the month I'm an emotional wreck."

[Image: 2fGClZz.gif]

Slut face spotted...

[Image: _89111847_pareallifegeorgefellows7-witha...ellis2.jpg]

Gay face spotted also.

Does he feel his stomach filling up with semen when she sucks dick?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (04-09-2016 12:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

From the "please make it stop" beat...

"I get pain in my lower abdomen and in the groin area. I get super moody, really erratic and angry with most of my friends.

"I also get emotional. I'm not really one for a cry but during that time of the month I'm an emotional wreck."

[Image: wtf.jpg]

This "Best Friend" is his worst enemy, he does not even know it.

Quote: (04-09-2016 12:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: _89111847_pareallifegeorgefellows7-witha...ellis2.jpg]

So which one's the male?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (04-09-2016 12:52 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

I'll take "What is a cuckold?" For 400.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I'm not even shocked by these headlines anymore.

This news headline gave me cancer and pushed me into manopause.

*see the female room-mate* That's a man, baby!

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

[Image: cartoon-man-looking-at-computer-monitor-meme_30.gif]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

No, but she feels hers filling up when he's sucking dick.

Guys are being groomed into bitches. Just wait more crap will come out in the future.

I've heard of beta orbiter nice guys hanging around girls hoping she eventually realizes he's her prince charming, but this sure takes it to a new low.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/151732/cartmans-period

Part of me envisions the Generation XYZ / Millennials or whatever having a massive suicide epidemic sometime in the next 10 years. Good riddance pussy generations. The masculine man rises again.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: laugh3.gif]

An alternative to the "synchronicity" theory is perhaps that a 10 inch cock pounding one up the colon feels just like menstrual cramps? I think that would likely tend to make one "moody" as fuck too.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I don't think he's gay, it's just an incredibly pathetic and - dare I say - creepy way of forming a bond with this 4/10 in order to sleep with her. I've seen similar tactics from teenage boys/young men and it always ends badly.

I hope he gets punched by a jock for his troubles.

Once you get below a certain desperate weeny chodeness threshold you are automatically granted an honorary fag club card. This "dude" qualifies

He may not actually suck a dick but I bet he'd hold one in his mouth till the swelling went down

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

He just wants to seem so understanding and caring. He thinks the nice guy route is going to get him into her pants.

Plus, it is attention whoring.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Don't something like 25% of British men actually believe they get "man periods"? I read that in an article somewhere, probably either on here or TRP.

Watch those symptoms magically disappear when he finally realises that she isn't going to let him fuck her.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

When reading stories about guys like him, after the initial revulsion I always get a spur to investigate their upbringing and family history.

Estimated probability of him being raised in a broken family: close to 100%.

More specifically, a single mom/all-female household.

Quote: (04-09-2016 04:25 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Don't something like 25% of British men actually believe they get "man periods"? I read that in an article somewhere, probably either on here or TRP.

I've read somewhere at somepoint that scientists believe that men have some kind of seasonal hormone adjustments as well as a 4 to 6 month hormone cycle, but it is VERY MILD. I repeat, VERY MILD. Nothing on the order of what a woman experiences every month.

Any man who "feels a period" every month is just an idiot, or has a legitimate hormone problem that needs to medical intervention.