rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The #1 priority for women in next 20 years will be: keep men happy

There are currently 100 million extra men in China who will not get married because there aren't enough women. Same in India.

These unmarried men will go crazy and blast the world with wars that will make WW2 look like a slumber party. Let's estimate, 500 million people killed by war or disease. There is no technology or policy that can stop this.

In this global catastrophe, women will be slaughtered by the millions. They will simply drop "Feminism" like you would discard a moldy, maggot-infested sandwich.

To be called a Feminist will become the dirtiest, dirty, slanderous insult. Daughters will disown their Feminist mothers, denounce them as whores, burn pictures of them in the streets.

20 years from now it will be believed that: the only important job for women is to ensure that men are married and sexually satisfied so that men don't go crazy and kill.

Hillary will be long dead and her name not popular for naming girl babies.

---

This cheerful message brought to you by Mr. Lemon

[Image: 5Q3vcW3.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I think the downfall of civilization won't be because of 100 million surplus Chinese and Indian men blowing up the world. Speaking broadly, I think the main factors will be

1) economic instability driven at its core by gynocentric materialism-- ie the overconsumption instinct, wanting more and more shit, which also drives
2) environmental destruction, and
3) political instability--the modern welfare state grew out of gynocentrism. It was never sustainable and when it starts to collapse, the scenario you predict will come true

It's a shame so many of us will be too dead to enjoy it.

Quote: (04-07-2016 07:50 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

I don't necessarily disagree, but I think the downfall of civilization won't be because of 100 million surplus Chinese and Indian men blowing up the world. Speaking broadly, I think the main factors will be

1) economic instability driven at its core by gynocentric materialism-- ie the overconsumption instinct, wanting more and more shit, which also drives
3) political instability--the modern welfare state grew out of gynocentrism. It was never sustainable and when it starts to collapse, the scenario you predict will come true

I'm sure the Belgian and the French in 1938 thought the same.

Then the German Army changed the problem suddenly.

All the old debates disappeared, literally within a few days. Imagine that. An entire nation disappears almost overnight. All political arguments STOP because the politicians are, well, DEAD.

War breaks every rule.

Quote: (04-07-2016 07:57 PM)Grodin Wrote:  

Exactly.

Spring can't come soon enough.

[Image: cabin-fever-2.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-07-2016 08:03 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2016 07:50 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

I'm sure the Belgian and the French in 1938 thought the same.

Then the German Army changed the problem suddenly.

All the old debates disappeared, literally within a few days. Imagine that. An entire nation disappears almost overnight. All political arguments STOP because the politicians are, well, DEAD.

War breaks every rule.

k, speaking of Belgium and France, when war breaks out in those two countries/all of Western Europe, it will be because of 1) the implosion of the welfare state and 2) the density of middle eastern invaders who were brought to those countries under the welfare state policies wrought by gynocentrism.

I'm only asking, but is there an historical trend of things like this happening the way you describe? Anything we can familiarize ourselves with that lead you to your conclusions and/ or progression of ideas?

While I will assume you have done some research on your initial numbers, I can't say I would be initially inclined to agree with this hypothetical scenario.

I don't believe any amount of unmarried, sexless men would slay women by the millions. If anything, they would most likely take it out on other men if they resort to violence... But even that may be a stretch. You don't seem to be speaking of an organized military situation, just unruly, frustrated men. No one at the top cares about this issue. And there is certainly the technology to put down the first million who show up without military grade arms, enough to influence the rest into inaction.

It is more likely they live out their lives in a depressed state, wishing their days were better until they die by natural or self-inflicted causes.

I won't contest the remainder of the text, today has been too good to talk about feminism or HRC.

What are 100 million Chinese/Indian peasants going to do?

Nothing.

I remember seeing an article from a legit organization (not joking for once) - it did mention that when there are lot of excess men sometimes countries have wars to burn them off so to say.

When there is a lot of unrest within a country it is not uncommon for a country to have/create some sort of external crisis to rally the country/drive up nationalism.

Who will fight these conflicts?

Women? [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-07-2016 08:47 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Nothing.

Ummm...be formed into the largest armies in history? Equipped with advanced weapons manufactured by a massive Chinese industrial base?

Yep. Pretty much.

Not in 20 years - but AFTER 20 years.

Quote: (04-07-2016 07:40 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

wars that will make WW2 look like a slumber party. Let's estimate, 500 million people killed by war or disease.

In this global catastrophe, women will be slaughtered by the millions.

Samseau's long lost cousin?

As for the prediction....

[Image: jordan.gif]

Americans are dreamers too

"What are 100 million Chinese/Indian peasants going to do?

Nothing."
Exactly. If you think these low T men will ever have such an inclination, that's silly. In India there are arranged marriages for this very purpose. Chinese men are too downtrodden and anyway your hypothesis ignores the basic fact that there are more women than men in this world. There'll always be some mass produced Asian for Chinese men. If you said Japanese might be believable. There is a herbivore culture there.
I take back the low T argument. Such an insurrection would be swiftly put down by the Chinese government.
Feminism will indeed be dealt the death blow, but through social and political change, not through war. Specially in India this would mean toppling the matriarchal hierarchy WITHIN families that I've seen. These boys ain't got the balls for it.
Unless this was some weird ass thought experiment. Heh.

Quote: (04-07-2016 09:05 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Nothing.

Ummm...be formed into the largest armies in history? Equipped with advanced weapons manufactured by a massive Chinese industrial base?

Yep. Pretty much.

They aren't going to do anything without someone at the top.

That's the real problem, the elites who pull the strings.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Quote: (04-07-2016 07:57 PM)Grodin Wrote:  

This is exactly what I was thinking as soon as I finished reading the OP.

[Image: vEwXppl.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (04-07-2016 09:05 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2016 07:40 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

These unmarried men will go crazy and blast the world with wars that will make WW2 look like a slumber party.

Nothing.

Yep. Pretty much.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

But alright, let's see:

30 million more men than women in China

Quote: (10-27-2015 01:06 PM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Those 30 million men are mostly the poor, disenfranchised farmers in the hopeless, depopulating countryside or equally poor migrant workers. They have no power, no influence, no lobby, and they are not organized in any way. And the Chinese government will make sure it stays that way.

If they happen to be lucky and live close to the border to an even poorer country, such as Laos, Vietnam, or North Korea, they can spend their life savings on buying a wife, as is already practiced now.
(Yes, buying one, usually they are treated more like property than like wifes.)
More openminded or adventurous ones might take up construction jobs in the new African colonies partner countries and take African wifes, a practice that has also been on the rise during the recent past.

Otherwise, nothing will happen.
Those 30 million guys simply got screwed by the system and their culture. Wrong time, wrong place. They´ll grow old and die. That´s it.

I stand by my analysis.

I think the dirty secret is that it's always been like this. Often much more severe in fact. The sultan has always had his hundred concubines, whilst the paupers have but dreamed of the affection of a woman. We all know the figure, on average 80% of women have historically reproduced versus 40% of men.

Where do you think the hopeful betas and white knights come from? Because their elders and superiors told them "fight tooth and nail for women, because most of you will be genetic dead ends?". Or because they told them "just be yourself and respect and pander after women, and tell them your feelings, then you'll find someone one day!".

Go to China. Any city. Go into an internet cafe. There you will find hundreds of drones plugged into computer games. 100% of them men. Meanwhile the CCP officials and wealthy businessmen have five 20 year old cuties on the go. And if those men at the bottom get restless, and men at the top have to make up a bullshit story why those men at the bottom have to get blown to bits on a battle field, so it will be. Such is the nature of mankind.

Rather than focus on the gloom and doom, maybe try to think how we can turn this to our advantage, and make some money.

How about this:

1. Invest in the stock of companies that produce birth control pills? (Pharmaceutical companies). Women are going to have more options than ever before, and will want to have more sex with multiple partners.

2. Invest in companies that make things that guys like, such as good beer. You know, I was reading the other day about a new popular trend in Korea: craft breweries. They are taking off like wildfire. Studies show that as nations grow in wealth, they consume more beer.

http://craftbeerasia.com/korea/

3. Invest in companies that cater to male activities, pursuits, and things like that. Security firms, clothing, military and armaments, etc.

When you get down and discouraged by long-term trends, think of ways to turn them to your advantage. Guys like to make money, and you might as well be the one making it.

Quote: (04-08-2016 08:47 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

2. Invest in companies that make things that guys like, such as good beer. You know, I was reading the other day about a new popular trend in Korea: craft breweries. They are taking off like wildfire. Studies show that as nations grow in wealth, they consume more beer.

http://craftbeerasia.com/korea/

3. Invest in companies that cater to male activities, pursuits, and things like that. Security firms, clothing, military and armaments, etc.

When you get down and discouraged by long-term trends, think of ways to turn them to your advantage. Guys like to make money, and you might as well be the one making it.

Travesty isn't going to be very happy with you.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-08-2016 09:25 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Travesty isn't going to be very happy with you.

[Image: bounce.gif]

Travesty and I are buddies. We give each other shit, and it's all in good fun.
Guys like to wrestle...

Quote: (04-08-2016 08:47 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Following the spirit of OPs Nostradamus-level predictions, here's another far-reaching conclusion about the current and future state of our world:

As a country grows more wealthy, they consume more beer.

Beer contains phytoestrogens.

As estrogen levels rise in the male population, they become cucks.

Conclusion: Beer cucks nations.

Launch the biggest race forum trolling campaign the world has ever seen.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis