rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Destroy A Forum

How To Destroy A Forum

I found an interesting how-to guide on how to destroy an internet community, linked through reddit.com/r/The_Donald. It's presumably from /r/SandersForPresident although I won't explicitly point fingers myself. (Could be a false flag on /r/S4P, for all I know.)

The document highlights some interesting techniques on how to eliminate an online community or otherwise defang it. I post this to ensure that mods can see this and are better prepared to handle a potential incoming attack like this ourselves.

People periodically ask why the RvF has some draconian rules on membership and conduct. This is why.

[Image: RnoZnqE]

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

How To Destroy A Forum

use this link: http://i.imgur.com/RnoZnqE.png
[Image: RnoZnqE.png]]

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

How To Destroy A Forum

nevermind - pic is up now.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

How To Destroy A Forum

If leftists are good at one thing, it's discourse poisoning.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

How To Destroy A Forum

This is so pathetic. Is this why fascist libtards are constantly trying to get someone like Bernie or Hillary elected? So they can get free shit, stay at home all day on the taxpayers dime, and subvert a forums integrity covertly like they are some badass Navy SEAL behind enemy lines?

Watch out guys! We might have a digital SpecOps/Super-Spy badass in our mitts! God help us all if he or she actually doesn't live in their parents basement; then you know we got a real killer on our hands!

[Image: laugh4.gif]

How To Destroy A Forum

Quote: (03-16-2016 01:06 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

This is so pathetic. Is this why fascist libtards are constantly trying to get someone like Bernie or Hillary elected? So they can get free shit, stay at home all day on the taxpayers dime and subvert a forums integrity covertly like they are some badass Navy SEAL behind enemy lines?

What out guys! We might have digital SpecOps/Super-Spy badass in our mitts! God help us all if he or she actually doesn't live in their parents basement; then you know we got a real killer on our hands!

[Image: laugh4.gif]

You're right on all counts except one.

It's not funny.

These people are out there. I do think one of the reasons you see so much manboobed feminist bullshit on the internet is due to the fact that these people do not have fucking lives.

We do things. We work. We chase women. We travel. We have hobbies and interests.

They don't.

So they actually do have the time to go around poisoning the well, and that's exactly what they do. This is one of the reasons why the cultural narrative has constantly shifted leftward over the years. It's infuriating.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

How To Destroy A Forum

Well, when you talk about these online communities hitting 200,000 users, you're starting to see some serious shit. That's a lot of free influence. Make no mistake, subverting something like S4P would be a huge blow to the Sanders campaign - the forum raised well over a million dollars and got a lot of Berniebots phonebanking and stuff when they probably would have just sat in their bedrooms instead. All for free, zero advertising required. So this forum invasion thing isn't peanuts, it's real business.

Now when you start to take into consideration places like RvF, where we discuss alternative lifestyles (real alternative lifestyles, not anal sex with men) and engage in non-approved discourse, the stakes are high in a different way. RvF is the only real forum of its kind that I'm aware of and if it goes down there might not be a real replacement for awhile. That's a lot of non-approved discourse that would get shut down. We need to be vigilant.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

How To Destroy A Forum

Some of these tactics have been used on us before by banned trolls. The anger trolling one in particular rings out (ex: Littledark).

How To Destroy A Forum

Quote: (03-16-2016 01:18 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Some of these tactics have been used on us before by banned trolls. The anger trolling one in particular rings out (ex: Littledark).

How dare you! [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: Wrong-e1432110071211.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

How To Destroy A Forum

[Image: gtfo.gif]

How To Destroy A Forum

This anger trolling shit makes me so irrationally mad that I'm going to take a picture of the illegal tactical nuclear weapon I built out of smoke detector parts and show it to everyone!

What I don't get is how people can infiltrate a group and spend the amount of time required to do all this shit while still dehumanizing the group members? Usually it's hard to "other" people with whom you're familiar, unless you're a sociopath.

How To Destroy A Forum

What a load of drivel.

They use and have used the millennia old tactic of an actual honey pot; women. They banned mens-only clubs in Britain for this exact reason and they all closed or moved to private premises so they would not be disturbed by the state.

Throw a woman into a male dominated forum and you'll soon see division lines as clear as flies on shit. The Misc is a great example of this. They have Female Misc and men are not allowed, but the girls can freely walk down the corridor, look through the door and see guys aping each other, having discussions, flexing in the mirror and throwing chairs at reds.

The girls walk in and "oh my gawd really?" they start to have the place pander to them or hate them for stirring things up. White knights come to their rescue and rep them into 20k+ range, leaving a lot of decent male posters in the lesser rep range.

The power of pussy has destroyed entire empires and people wonder why Roosh and male-only clubs keep them out.

How To Destroy A Forum

Oh. I thought that was just a list of what feminists are trying to do to society.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

How To Destroy A Forum

Quote: (03-16-2016 01:10 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

It's not funny.

You have to understand my perspective: I'm an ex-military combat arms guy. So little wankers who would try to subvert a forum and get super tactical about it is kind of humorous to me. These little wankers are only a threat to weak tribes, with weak values, and with weak leaders; all of which crumble eventually since they have no real foundation to stand on. Roosh and the mods run a VERY tight ship so this isn't an issue here. And some of these little wankers tactics are pretty amateurish and would only work in the most brain-dead of online communities; I think even some hardcore blue pill communities would see through some of this bullshit.

Remember when Reddit went full blown fascist with the affirmative action gender hire CEO Asian chick and started deleting posts left and right? People left Reddit in droves and their rep was damage significantly; that was within a fairly blue pill community. Today, people are telling the mainstream media and the political establishment to fuck off in droves. Why? Precisely because more and more people are seeing through these silly and dishonest subversion tactics, even if they can't fully break it down or understand it completely. They simply know in their gut something isn't right.

To digress for a moment: There is a sociological argument that we are moving from a community of nations to a community of micro-tribes. In that, people don't associate with their nations anymore but more with their micro-community (usually connected via the internet) that is in alignment with their most precious values and objectives. You can see this in the formation of many internet forums that cater to a specific niche group or area that have a strong base of consistent members that spans over multiple years. The by-product result is that breaking into these communities is becoming enormously difficult if you give off the slightest vibe of not being a true believer. Sure, you can have a dedicated covert agent like you can with anything but that requires enormous commitment from the individual AND a complacent community to allow that to happen.

Anyhow, the point is that subversion tactics that were outlined in the picture above aren't really effective in communities that are very tight-knit like this. And even in a worse case situation (Roosh gives full access to someone and that someone kills the forum and deletes everything).... so what? Roosh loads a back-up and we are back in business.

I laugh because only a loser would try it to subvert a internet forum to such an extent and only a weak community would generally fall victim to it. Maybe I'm just being cocky but I think the wind is on our backs now (look at Trump's rise in the past year for instance) and so, little internet fascist loser wanna be tough guys don't really phase me. It's when they take their fascists anti-free speech ways and become physically violent (ex: Trump rally/protest in Chicago recently) that is a bit more of a concern but it will be OK in the end.

If they come my way, I'll be ready and I'm sure nearly everyone else here will be as well.

How To Destroy A Forum

Quote: (03-16-2016 02:08 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

If they come my way, I'll be ready and I'm sure nearly everyone else here will be as well.

A lot of guys here seem to be able to smell BS pretty quickly.

I am sure Thor is up there somewhere...

[Image: WOjy315.gif]

How To Destroy A Forum

Quote: (03-16-2016 02:08 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2016 01:10 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

It's not funny.

You have to understand my perspective: I'm an ex-military combat arms guy. So little wankers who would try to subvert a forum and get super tactical about it is kind of humorous to me. These little wankers are only a threat to weak tribes, with weak values, and with weak leaders; all of which crumble eventually since they have no real foundation to stand on. Roosh and the mods run a VERY tight ship so this isn't an issue here. And some of these little wankers tactics are pretty amateurish and would only work in the most brain-dead of online communities; I think even some hardcore blue pill communities would see through some of this bullshit.

Remember when Reddit went full blown fascist with the affirmative action gender hire CEO Asian chick and started deleting posts left and right? People left Reddit in droves and their rep was damage significantly; that was within a fairly blue pill community. Today, people are telling the mainstream media and the political establishment to fuck off in droves. Why? Precisely because more and more people are seeing through these silly and dishonest subversion tactics, even if they can't fully break it down or understand it completely. They simply know in their gut something isn't right.

To digress for a moment: There is a sociological argument that we are moving from a community of nations to a community of micro-tribes. In that, people don't associate with their nations anymore but more with their micro-community (usually connected via the internet) that is in alignment with their most precious values and objectives. You can see this in the formation of many internet forums that cater to a specific niche group or area that have a strong base of consistent members that spans over multiple years. The by-product result is that breaking into these communities is becoming enormously difficult if you give off the slightest vibe of not being a true believer. Sure, you can have a dedicated covert agent like you can with anything but that requires enormous commitment from the individual AND a complacent community to allow that to happen.

Anyhow, the point is that subversion tactics that were outlined in the picture above aren't really effective in communities that are very tight-knit like this. And even in a worse case situation (Roosh gives full access to someone and that someone kills the forum and deletes everything).... so what? Roosh loads a back-up and we are back in business.

I laugh because only a loser would try it to subvert a internet forum to such an extent and only a weak community would generally fall victim to it. Maybe I'm just being cocky but I think the wind is on our backs now (look at Trump's rise in the past year for instance) and so, little internet fascist loser wanna be tough guys don't really phase me. It's when they take their fascists anti-free speech ways and become physically violent (ex: Trump rally/protest in Chicago recently) that is a bit more of a concern but it will be OK in the end.

I too am skeptical of the list of tactics above, but mostly because it doesn't entirely jive with the entryism I've actually observed. What I have seen is not this kind of covert psy-ops coercion. Foolsgo1d's is much closer to reality.

Undermining communities usually look more like what Vox documented with SJW attempts to introduce Codes of Conduct to Open Source projects. Offense trolls and PC police use freeze/isolate/banish tactics to spread their ideology in the community. If the group is not tightly-knit and focused on its core principles or does not have a strong leader to clamp down on external influences, the rot will spread under false, seemingly virtuous pretenses or the group will be undermined by drama and conflict.

How To Destroy A Forum

A lot of this is just Saul Alinsky for the Information Age.

This same thing is what ruined internet forums like the Something Awful boards, which were all essentially co-opted by the early SJW movement. Those people who started off as trolls became intensely interested in social justice for some reason. I guess because it allows power through the feigned role of victimhood/oppression.

These tactics have been around for a while now, and codified even before this list. Look into the SA Forums, SJW movement, anti-GamerGate and Reddit. Leftists have been using and mastering these tactics for years before we even became aware of it.

How To Destroy A Forum

Always wandered why Tuthmosis take so much effort in sniffing and dealing with trolls,even thought some were harmles and funny, now i see how trolling can be used as a refined psichology technique with the political goal of clogging up the normal interaction between members.

Even without an agenda, attention whores and and worthless men unchecked can still wreck a community.

It's really an accomplishment what this forum has managed to do in terms of flow of communication.

I occasionally visit Reddit, when i see some interesting topic ,the discussion is always about some in-joke, a pop culture reference or just plain status grinding, i gotta scroll the page to the bottom to read something useful or interesting.

Facebook as someone on the forum said it's just a product that trades good feelings with personal info for the govt. and ads, people just hyperlink their friends in comments or type their own brand of laugh.

This was something Tuth especifically forbid, can't find the thread in which he said simply responding "LOL" to another post increased the warning level.

Youtube has a lot of good comments and discussions but the posters cant hold their own when the trolling beings, they take the bait and start justifying themselves or simply leave the conversation, as Dark Knight said

Quote:Quote:

These little wankers are only a threat to weak tribes, with weak values, and with weak leaders; all of which crumble eventually since they have no real foundation to stand on

Roosh and Tuth steered this forum with wisdom to negate this disruptive social engineering, subtle trolling and deceit like the one described in this post take the toll on a community unnoticed over time, as members leave and productive discussion die out, 8 years after it's creation RVF is a sacred site for freedom, consciousness and men from all over the world.

I strongly believe Rooshvforum can evolve a centuries old society like the freemasonry with the values and principles it created. This is the true collective action that the left dreams to one day estabilish, but while we stand on the truth of life, no matter how bitter, they only have the means of coercion and brainwashing.

Kudos to everyone who contributed to build the knowledge and virtues stored here.

How To Destroy A Forum

Quote: (03-16-2016 01:42 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Usually it's hard to "other" people with whom you're familiar, unless you're a sociopath.

Yes. That's pretty much what you're dealing with re:leftist social media types, in my experience.

For what it's worth, I saw this same set of guidelines on a 2A forum a few months ago, so it's not original to the Berniebots on Reddit.

How To Destroy A Forum

Effect of this thread:
[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

How To Destroy A Forum

It almost sounds like a version of taqiyya.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

How To Destroy A Forum

Consider Internet Aristocrat's story on how a favorite forum of his was infiltrated and destroyed, despite it being the type where trash talk was part of the culture. (Internet Aristocrat is also Mister Metokur.) One guy, plus a few others were able to slowly "win" over the userbase. All the users that made the forum what it was left and the forum spiraled into nothing.

I still have issues with heavy handed moderation - in fact I still hold a grudge against Tut for a warning a long while back - but I understand why it may be necessary on some occasions to prevent the forum from being deliberately attacked and undermined. (I still have a kind of "absolute free speech" ideal, but not everywhere can or should be 4chan.)

How To Destroy A Forum

Internet forums are not protected by the First Amendment, or any moral requirement to allow free speech for that matter. Unless the forum is being run by the government then it's privately owned and operated.

It would be the equivalent of someone turning up in your living room spouting obscenities and then citing the First Amendment when you told them to get out.

Forum users are guests. Not citizens of a digital country.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

How To Destroy A Forum

Quote: (03-17-2016 06:59 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Internet forums are not protected by the First Amendment, or any moral requirement to allow free speech for that matter. Unless the forum is being run by the government then it's privately owned and operated.

It would be the equivalent of someone turning up in your living room spouting obscenities and then citing the First Amendment when you told them to get out.

Forum users are guests. Not citizens of a digital country.

Of course, but forums that over-moderate become a circle jerking echo chamber which eventually dies.

Finding the right balance seems to be key, specifically if you the forum to be a place which encourages the best kinds of engaging conversations.