rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving a girl because she's a slut

Excuse this being my first post, been a long-time lurker and will add value to the forum soon.

Here's the situation, short-version: You date a girl for 3 months, she's a total whore in the American hookup sense. Approx 50 partners, participated in orgies, threesomes, multiple same-night toilet bangs, etc.

I don't want to be accused of trolling, all the following is true, but if anyone deems it inappropriate for the forum, I'll promptly remove it. The sex is very rough to the point where you fuck her mind. There was a sexual accident involving anal fisting that put her in hospital for 5 days, including surgery, and she still wants to keep seeing you. She'll do anything for you sexually, in her words, "to keep you happy", including allowing you to shit on her face. She's told you she loves you, and you can tell by her demeanor it's not false. She's cried for hours and hours over you, and the slightest dread-inducing comment makes her emotional. The faintest thought of losing you makes her start pouring tears.

You're happy with her and overall it's a great relationship. The sex is unquestionably more psychologically intense than she's ever had, ex-convict style sex, followed by long periods of her giving affection even at the cost of sleep. Try not to question the story itself, or my perception of things happening, assume it as a hypothetical. Assume that no other man could possibly compare in terms of raw value, like a girl who is deeply in love with a guy on death row. An infidelity would be different to cheating on a beta because of hypergamy, as she would be trading down instead of up. Regardless, I think her mentality would lead her towards it despite hypergamy.

It's all great, but you are bothered by her being a fucking whore and practically knowing 100% that she will cheat on you repeatedly. You have no long-term intentions, just mid-term (short periods, order of months to 1 year, without intentions of marriage or family).

Where do you peg her chances of cheating? I assume it's probably a certainty, but I'd like to hear other opinions. And most importantly, do you break up with her and throw it all away over this one fact? It's all great, but the promiscuity leaves that horrible feeling in your stomach. Do you, and I mean specifically YOU (don't revert it back to me saying it's my decision), dump her?

New poster here.

[Image: rambo.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

You answered your question.

Quote: (03-14-2016 05:30 AM)Sought Wrote:  

It's all great, but that promiscuity leaves that horrible feeling in your stomach.

3 months in, and you already have that horrible feeling in your stomach.

That feeling is going to magnify every month you stay with her. It's going to lead to sleepless nights while she's out getting cocked by biker men in alleys behind a bar, or doing gangbangs in hotel rooms after telling you she's shopping or out with the "girls".

Bullet incoming... what are you going to do? Dodge? (edit: Suit's gif above is very apt... again, bullets incoming!!)

The best way to not get cheated on is to not enter a relationship with kind of girl. There is no such thing as a "reformed whore".

You don't absolutely need to dump her; you can continue seeing her, but as soon as she starts denying sex to push for a relationship status, it's time to lift anchor.

Past experience matters. If you robbed a store when you were 20, and got a criminal record, you can't get this dream job later. That's because of your past. It counts. Same for this girl: in her past, she was a slut, so she shouldn't get a LTR status from you.

Fuck her for as long as you can before it starts to get harder and harder. Most importantly, don't catch feelings for this girl. She'll never be marriage material.

Bringing new meaning to the words "shit-faced".

There was a sexual accident involving anal fisting that put her in hospital for 5 days, including surgery, and she still wants to keep seeing you. She'll do anything for you sexually, in her words, "to keep you happy", including allowing you to shit on her face.

Don't give up the good fight my man. This is real love. You can change her.

To be honest, if she has been a 'whore in the American hook up scene' and you're the one who is suggesting anal fisting and scat then maybe you would need to look into your own issues?

I'm not a prune but that shit is fucked up with an epic fist.

The age old adage... cant make a whore into a house wife.

Some women are property of the streets. If you know she's a whore then you're basically trying to claim a park bench as your own. Yea it might be comfortable but you move and that seat is fair game.

I used to tell this girl all the time... you've got a persistent hoe mentality... she was of course in denial but it was/is true.

I truly hold there is a point of no return for whore mode to fully take over, onces she passes that point.... she's never coming back.

With those skills and preferences she could make a lot of money in Dubai.

This chick will stab you in the middle of the night while you're sleeping.

So you'd like to know if we would keep this particular slut in the rotation? Or sluts in general?

Do you think she has posted something on the internet asking for advice on how to keep you around or wondering if you'll cheat on her?

DamSon.jpg

She lets you shit on her face just to make you stay, not because she likes it? Sure, some girls are more attached than others but this is some next level shit [pun intended].
It's obvious she's not a keeper but I don't think I could stop myself from testing how far I could push her.
I say keep her in your rotation, try some new degeneracy with her every week and k-k-keep us p-posted.

Will rep. This is misc-tier.

Excuse this being my first post, been a long-time lurker and will add value to the forum soon.

[Image: nibk9Pn.gif]

I don't want to be accused of trolling,

[Image: 239473_o.gif]

There was a sexual accident involving anal fisting that put her in hospital for 5 days, including surgery, and she still wants to keep seeing you.
She'll do anything for you sexually, in her words, "to keep you happy", including allowing you to shit on her face.

[Image: Z0OkeLu.gif]

You're happy with her and overall it's a great relationship.

It's all great, but you are bothered by her being a fucking whore and practically knowing 100% that she will cheat on you repeatedly.

It's all great, but the promiscuity leaves that horrible feeling in your stomach. Do you, and I mean specifically YOU (don't revert it back to me saying it's my decision), dump her?

[Image: QyZso.gif]

Try not to question the story itself, or my perception of things happening, assume it as a hypothetical.
Assume
that no other man could possibly compare in terms of raw value, like a girl who is deeply in love with a guy on death row.

[Image: sure-fine-whatever-2.gif]

I met a girl I really liked a few years ago.

Smart, young, great body, good at sex.

She invited me over and cooked me a meal, no American girl ever did that for me. We played football catch and were laughing and running patterns like a couple of overjoyed kids. She was good and fun to be around. Well-read.

Caught so many feelings by date 4 I brought up her sexual past. 20 guys, drugs, one of her managers at her work had banged her, a much older guy had banged her, multiple threesomes where guys double teamed her.

I cut it off immediately after. Best decision I ever made regarding women in my life so far.

She of course had a few slut tells from the beginning. At first I was only going for the bang.

Trust your gut over anything.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (03-14-2016 10:21 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

Trust your gut over anything.

This is the best advice for this situation and any other. Period. My gut has never been wrong.

Long time lurker eh?
[Image: giphy.gif]

You clearly aren't or would know our answer. If I had to go for a smoke every time I said this I would be dead of lung cancer. There are plenty of hoes out there. Dump her and move on. Guess what I would too. Fuck you for asking us about it and starting a meaningless thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

She'll do anything for you sexually, in her words, "to keep you happy", including allowing you to shit on her face. She's told you she loves you, and you can tell by her demeanor it's not false. She's cried for hours and hours over you, and the slightest dread-inducing comment makes her emotional. The faintest thought of losing you makes her start pouring tears.

Please read section 13 in the link below and report back on your thoughts.

13 Signs

She loves you in the same sense a woman loves her iPhone. When it's not broken and working for her. In that sense I suppose it's not "false."

Quote:Quote:

Where do you peg her chances of cheating?

As surely as night follows day. And attempting to change her would be about as productive as attempting to stop the Earth's rotation.

The guys above have aced it.

You're happy with her and overall it's a great relationship

She's cried for hours and hours over you, and the slightest dread-inducing comment makes her emotional. The faintest thought of losing you makes her start pouring tears.

It seems like you are trying to rationalise being in a relationship with a women who is basically trash, a disgusting slut and nothing more.

She will never view you how you seem to be trying to view her. Women like her are slaves to their emotions, always on the lookout for the next guy/group of guys/animal who will make her vagina wet.

If the sex is great and you want to keep it going then fine, keep her around and bang her whenever you like, but don't weave any sort of feelings into the fabric that is the situation you find yourself in.

Bang her as many times as you can.
Bang as many of her friends as you can.
Shit on her face one last time and then never look back.

The reason why you like her so much is you can treat her like a total slut and now you are bothered by it. Interesting....

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

There was a sexual accident involving anal fisting that put her in hospital for 5 days, including surgery, and she still wants to keep seeing you.

The Ligurian is a little shy but he into this stuff. @theligurian - I'm looking out for you brah.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-14-2016 06:20 AM)Abuamerican Wrote:  

Some women are property of the streets. If you know she's a whore then you're basically trying to claim a park bench as your own. Yea it might be comfortable but you move and that seat is fair game.
This is GOLD!

OP, why do you care that much about her? Assuming this is not the first time you've fucked the shit out of a woman for a couple of months. What in particular makes you care that much and why do you even worry about her cheating? The way I see it, she should be worried about you cheating.

This is like deciding whether you need to throw away or keep the toilet paper you just wiped your ass with. Of course you fucking throw it away, and don't forget to flush.

Then wash your hands and leave.

She's cried for hours and hours over you, and the slightest dread-inducing comment makes her emotional. The faintest thought of losing you makes her start pouring tears.

And you return those sentiments of infatuation with a turd on her face? What the fuck is wrong with you?

In all seriousness, the contradiction in your post is between portraying this girl as someone madly in love with you, while at the same time someone you are sure is going to cheat. One of those two simply isn't true, and I'll bet it's the first one.

I'm in my early 30s now, close 10 years in the game... and I've given up on dating American girls. Not 100%, but close. Toxic, poisoned, self-absorbed, un-skilled, "career-focused, not the kind of woman you want to keep around very long. The type of woman you described epitomizes the type of woman I avoid like the plague. Run, fast.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee