rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feel bad about playing certain girls?

Ok so I have been on some dating apps recently and talking to various chicks, some come off as stuck up, some as slutty, some as the strong type and some come off as the almost helpless type, a girl who might be decent looking but just how she types shows she does not have a lot of confidence, talks about having a family and kids

These chicks are easy to game for me but I feel a bit bad, Im not gonna out right tell im I wanna smash but if I play into their wants I can get close, get the smash and move on, obviously they will feel hurt though, I dont give a shit about doing that to some stuck up bitch who thinks her pussy is made of gold or some slut that just wants the d anyway.

Is this beta? I mean sure alphas go around smashing and dashing and im all for it but some girls just genuinely seem nice, all girls want sex as they are human but not all are cheating sluts either.

It's not beta. Shit, were still human and feel bad about doing someone who's undeserving wrong. I will say this though, if you're not in a committed relationship with any of the girls...then it shouldn't be a problem. Lately I've had this thought in my head about something similar. You commit to a girl, tell her you won't cheat, but you have enough space to play the field...

Lets say, a low notch count, feminine, submissive girl. Always Be Spinning plates or Always keep your word? I think a part of us wants to believe that there's such a thing as the "good girl"...but what happens when you put their biggest temptations in front of them? "I'm not a cheater" or "It just happened, it really didn't mean anything."

Why are you feeling bad about something you haven't done yet? Get the lays first bro

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

I wouldn't pay too much attention to how they interact before you even meet. Yes it's possible some of these chicks have low confidence, then again they might just be luring you in if this is a tactic that worked for them before. But really what does it matter before the lay?

Chicks know how to play the online dating game, this 'vulnerability' could be them trying too weed out pump and dumpers, or they could be trying to find a provider-type guy. Point is you shouldn't care at this point and go for what you want, keep your frame bro.

Go for it, they're adults and can make their own decisions. In the end one of two things will happen:

1. She decides you're a player and makes the hard decision to leave
2. She asks you to be exclusive and you say no and move on

In none of these scenarios are you a bad person

Quote: (02-05-2016 09:41 AM)kimbo Wrote:  

Go for it, they're adults and can make their own decisions. In the end one of two things will happen:

1. She decides you're a player and makes the hard decision to leave
2. She asks you to be exclusive and you say no and move on

In none of these scenarios are you a bad person

Though always keep in mind that if you pick the wrong girl to play, ignore red flags and don't eject soon enough, some bitches will go to the ends of the earth to destroy you in either of the situations above:

Borderline Personality Disorder

Using emotional manipulation tactics to make you "feel bad" when you've done nothing wrong and try to lock you into their life is these bitches MO.

I've still got one from a year ago that texts me from time to time asking if we can still be "friends", after telling all sorts of outrageous lies and slurring me to everyone who would listen for months after I bounced her. They really don't get it - they really do think that they can abuse you back into a relationship with them.

I'm about to go into a bit of a lengthy post, because I've never agreed with the notion that we as men are responsible for "corrupting" women or that we are somehow at fault for "betraying" a "woman's trust" by fucking her. Come on, man.

I understand these kinds of thoughts but honestly we're not "playing" anybody unless we explicitly make it sound like we're tagging along for the family ride.

Here's the thing: girls want sex as much as we do.

It's harder for a girl to have careless sex, and after a while of living a lifestyle of careless sex that girl tends to become emotionally broken. That is true.

But, once you're in your mid-twenties, a lot of the "nice" girls weren't so nice in college, and you could be meeting them in a midway point between hunting alpha cock and having post-wall thirst for a beta provider. This is typically a couple months to a year long and is marked by confusion and depression.

So keep an open mind. You may or may not be running into girls that aren't as nice or sweet as they appear. And really, if you put enough hours in the game, you'll have run into so many "fake" nice girls anyway that these preconceptions you have now of being some immoral, corrupting force will disappear. The reality of modern Western culture will strike, and you'll realize there's a lot fewer nice, sweet girls than you think.

Just the other week I saw a girl in my dorm building (who I thought was fairly innocent, if just because she was ugly and could hold a conversation) trying to suck a stranger's dick—because her friend needed money!

The point I'm trying to make is girls aren't always (or usually, or generally, or almost ever) as nice and innocent as they appear. Are all girls whores? Absolutely not. Are most of them whores? Yes, and that's becoming more and more true everyday. But beyond that, even if that girl is nice and sweet, you aren't playing her ass by having sex with her.

She wants to be fucked.

If she seems lonely and sad to you, she wants the dick even more. Does she want a relationship? Well, if she's talking about family, of course—but she wants sex too, and if you give her one of the two, you're at least giving her half of what she wants and actively looks for. As long as you aren't making it seem like you're out here building a family with the broad, you're completely in the moral right. She's an adult. She can vote just like you can, she can be responsible for herself just like you can.

If you're promising things like that without intending on keeping them, then I think that's usually both morally wrong and bad game. Be bold and upfront about it and let her know what you're about. If you're the kind of player that plans on smashing other girls, let her know in a subtle way that doesn't disrespect her notion of the relationship (for instance, openly check out other girls and don't try to define the relationship, but don't say "Hey bitch I'm fucking all kinds of girls later tonight" unless you have to check her). No reason to hide anything.

So if you don't plan on staying around for kids, don't pretend like you are just because you think it'll help your chances. You're usually served better by being the man you are and playing the game, and it's just more alpha and moral in my opinion. But if that's what you have to do to get your dork wet, then even then, do what you have to do. The girl is choosing to buy into what you're saying. She is choosing to ride that dick.

And the bottom line is that that's what they want. So if you see a genuinely nice, sweet, lonely, despondent girl, understand that it's not just a hole in their heart they want filled. Every girl wants dick.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.