rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Love To Bogota

Make Love To Bogota

Estuve feliz con tigo. Gracias.
- Every Colombian girls after a lay.

About me : French, around 1m74, Marocain look, good spanish(a bit rusty though), funny as hell, lean + muscle + eating healthy, paid my due approach wise in London(+4000 RSD style sober + analysis) so I kind of understand interactions dynamics [Image: wink.gif], I have a guitar [Image: biggrin.gif](that got me my last lay) and a bit handsome.
Entonces, you might not have the same journey if you come here.
Pipelined quite a bit before arriving through CC and a bit of Tinder.
My focus in life: get money, get girls, eat steak, go to the gym, play music, meet cool alpha guys, watch anime [Image: biggrin.gif].

The score: 2 girls in London 3k+ approaches in 1 year and half, 3(online) in Brasil 50 approaches in 2 months, 4 in Bogota 0 approach in 2 weeks.

So all this time ‘wasted’ in London was more like going to the gym and building resilience, persistence and game.
Since leaving London, one recurring thought : ‘How can that be so easy [Image: biggrin.gif]?’
Being on nofap since I arrived here, because I don’t need to.
Bogota is more expensive than what I thought (rent wise), I haven’t met a girl who speak english and all people are telling me to be careful with cellphone etc.

Day one arriving at Bogota.
The weather is lovely, I was expecting rain (never seen rain here for 2 weeks), get into a cab for 10£ [Image: sad.gif].
Arrive at hotel, got flaked by immature single mom (I guess that’s why you are alone my dear).
No problem, I’m dead and got a fuck date, next morning.
Wake up, tell to all the pipeline that I am food sick to give me some time.
Meet at hotel, fuck for 4 hours:
La pasa rico con tigo. Gracias. Y tu me gusta?
-Lay 1
Sweet woman, I’ll not see her again though because she lives far but still sends me messages that she loves me and she will see me in 3 weeks, hmmm well, I’m not going to wait sorry dear [Image: biggrin.gif].

Withdraw some money because I didn’t convert that much.

Date 2 + tourist mode, she escalates on me during the whole date (first time in my life), fun, enjoying Bogota, the girl too, she told me that she ‘didn’t like me but was attracted’, ok ahaha that’s quite different than the cold British fatties, kiss during the date, she introduces me to one of her friends on the way home, try to pull, not working [Image: sad.gif].

Date 3, she tells me that she comes to sleep at my hotel so I won’t be tired like yesterday (aka we are going to have sex).
Open door, give her some wine, sex, great tits a bit chubby, I love her voice, I love her mannerism more than her body.
Go to the supermarket, get food, she asks me if I believe in being in love with 2 persons, I tell her that I believe in being in love with 5 persons, in the same bed, joke it away, my heart is broken, I want to puke, cry in my bed listening to some Aerosmith …. JK [Image: biggrin.gif], I don’t really care, she is not girlfriend material (no sport, no healthy diet and lazy).
After this date, go to another date (4), no jacket, it’s cold, my girl is talking about her job, boring, I’m not that much into it, she is cute though. Nothing special, might invite her to my apartment another day, I’ll surprise bang her [Image: biggrin.gif].

Make Love To Bogota

If you really want to experience Bogota and the best that Colombia has to offer, don't touch CC or Tinder. Banging sluts off the internet can be done by any tourist. Little game is needed to bullshit and invite a girl over. And, yeah, it's fun the first few months but it eventually gets repetitive and old. I promise you, if you throw on a suit, step foot on the sidewalk, and go after women you normally don't have a chance in hell with, that really makes living in Colombia and living this lifestyle a beautiful experience.

What I'm saying is enjoy the internet fuck-fest, but take it from me, it's going to get old fast and you're going to start looking for something more challenging. If you are in Bogota, make some memories, and by that I mean put the cell phone down and do some crazy-ass shit that you can smile about on the flight home. This weekend, there is absolutely no reason why you should have a date lined-up, rather you should have a bottle of Wild Turkey, an uber app, a fresh suit, and a plan to hit up Armando records tonight and Hotel V -- VIP section tomorrow tonight.

What happens after that is up to you.

Goodluck

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 02:07 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

About me : French, around 1m74, Marocain look, good spanish(a bit rusty though), funny as hell, lean + muscle + eating healthy, paid my due approach wise in London(+4000 RSD style sober + analysis) so I kind of understand interactions dynamics [Image: wink.gif], I have a guitar [Image: biggrin.gif](that got me my last lay) and a bit handsome.
My focus in life: get money, get girls, eat steak, go to the gym, play music, meet cool alpha guys, watch anime [Image: biggrin.gif].

The score: 2 girls in London 3k+ approaches in 1 year and half, 3(online) in Brasil 50 approaches in 2 months, 4 in Bogota 0 approach in 2 weeks.

So all this time ‘wasted’ in London was more like going to the gym and building resilience, persistence and game.
Since leaving London, one recurring thought : ‘How can that be so easy [Image: biggrin.gif]?’
Bogota is more expensive than what I thought (rent wise), I haven’t met a girl who speak english and all people are telling me to be careful with cellphone etc.

The weather is lovely, I was expecting rain (never seen rain here for 2 weeks), get into a cab for 10£ [Image: sad.gif].
Arrive at hotel, got flaked by immature single mom (I guess that’s why you are alone my dear).
-Lay 1
Sweet woman, I’ll not see her again though because she lives far but still sends me messages that she loves me and she will see me in 3 weeks, hmmm well, I’m not going to wait sorry dear [Image: biggrin.gif].

Date 2 + tourist mode, she escalates on me during the whole date (first time in my life), fun, enjoying Bogota, the girl too, she told me that she ‘didn’t like me but was attracted’, ok ahaha that’s quite different than the cold British fatties, kiss during the date, she introduces me to one of her friends on the way home, try to pull, not working [Image: sad.gif].

Date 3, she tells me that she comes to sleep at my hotel so I won’t be tired like yesterday (aka we are going to have sex).
Open door, give her some wine, sex, great tits a bit chubby, I love her voice, I love her mannerism more than her body.
Go to the supermarket, get food, she asks me if I believe in being in love with 2 persons, I tell her that I believe in being in love with 5 persons, in the same bed, joke it away, my heart is broken, I want to puke, cry in my bed listening to some Aerosmith …. JK [Image: biggrin.gif], I don’t really care, she is not girlfriend material (no sport, no healthy diet and lazy).
After this date, go to another date (4), no jacket, it’s cold, my girl is talking about her job, boring, I’m not that much into it, she is cute though. Nothing special, might invite her to my apartment another day, I’ll surprise bang her [Image: biggrin.gif].

You approached 3000 women in London and only banged two or am I reading that incorrectly?

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 02:57 PM)achromaticmike Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2016 02:07 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

-Lay 1

You approached 3000 women in London and only banged two or am I reading that incorrectly?
Nop you didn't, London was not a place for me, I approached the ugly bitchy girls just for fun, stepped up in awkward situation to build up resilience (breaking makeout, gaming girls in front of family, girls with boyfriends) and for the thrill of the situation(approaching group of perfect 10s with one girl crying... good old time), only chances with foreigners who were passing by with shitty logistics.
3000 I might be exaggerating though [Image: biggrin.gif]. Born in France, I'm very picky and fell hard.
Many of my PUA friends would struggle in London and kill elsewhere (Poland for example).

Make Love To Bogota

Date 5, café close to hotel (‘Im busy with work I can only meet you close to my hotel. Let’s get coffee’), I get more physical, she wants to go for a walk to release the pressure, fine, walk to park, sit, have fun, go for the kiss, get the chick, no problem.
It gets cold, don’t remember well but pull to hotel. Dance, she teaches me, I suck a bit. Share music culture, we spend 2 hours talking making out, get LMR first time in my life TT, I understand that she has her own culture and beliefs, I already got other girls so I’m cool.
Bring her back to the bus, she tells me that people of the hotel looked at her weirdly (well you are number 4 in my room in 8 days [Image: biggrin.gif]).
-La pasa rico con tigo. Gracias.
-Lovely girl

Btw her fotos sucked and I was surprised how cute she was (but never told her that [Image: tongue.gif]).
Date 6 with her again, grab food close to my hotel, I sit across the table, she tells me to sit close to her (hahahahahahah) damn I love this country.
She is lovely, colourful Colombian girl with a genuine personality, I’m in love [Image: biggrin.gif].
Bring her back to hotel make out, grind with clothes, she is horny but trembling and confused, LMR, I do not wipe my dick out, hmm bad, next time I’ll.
Date 7 close to her work, just enjoying her, because she is leaving for NYE.

Date 8 another hottie, coffee, she loves sports, books, she is smart, try to pull, not working … [Image: sad.gif] me sad. Kiss at the end of date.
Date 9 same girl, she tells me to stop being lazy and come see her after work, ahahah ok it’s quite evident that I’m lazy here, I go and see what happen.
Got there waste 30 minutes because of her work, meet all of her colleagues and …. we go grab a drink with her colleagues …. (I came for coffee + pull) damn it, 3 is a crowd but fuck it, I’m here, I might as well being in the moment and deal with the situation, I tell her that I’m not staying till late though (it’s obvious that she wants her friends to vet me).
Have a bit of fun with her friends, we go grab food takeaway together for me, make out a bit, I try to sneaky pull because well you never know, not working, I tell that we can grab food tomorrow and eat at my hotel, she tells me ‘not to be like that’ , lol you beta shaming me? [Image: biggrin.gif] cute, if you are not interested, I’m filtering you for now.
She told me during the date that she was more passive not like other girls. She invited me to spend NYE with her and her family, I got other things to do sorry.

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 02:40 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

If you really want to experience Bogota and the best that Colombia has to offer, don't touch CC or Tinder. Banging sluts off the internet can be done by any tourist. Little game is needed to bullshit and invite a girl over. And, yeah, it's fun the first few months but it eventually gets repetitive and old. I promise you, if you throw on a suit, step foot on the sidewalk, and go after women you normally don't have a chance in hell with, that really makes living in Colombia and living this lifestyle a beautiful experience.

What I'm saying is enjoy the internet fuck-fest, but take it from me, it's going to get old fast and you're going to start looking for something more challenging. If you are in Bogota, make some memories, and by that I mean put the cell phone down and do some crazy-ass shit that you can smile about on the flight home. This weekend, there is absolutely no reason why you should have a date lined-up, rather you should have a bottle of Wild Turkey, an uber app, a fresh suit, and a plan to hit up Armando records tonight and Hotel V -- VIP section tomorrow tonight.

Goodluck

Date 10, I made drama with this new girl for Christmas, told her I was spending it with another girl and her family, she sent me 10 messages, from ‘why’ to ‘that’s not fair’, to ‘Merry Christmas’ to ‘please talk to me’.
So I drama her and tell her that I want a girl to spend my nights with blablabla, next day she is coming to my hotel at 9 pm and bang.
-Estuve feliz encontrarte. Gracias.
- Drama girl
Date 11, tell her, let’s go grab a drink, she is 30 min late…. I am tired, she arrives when I call a uber, ok let’s try some fine Colombian cocktails. All is closed because I set up the date late to bring her back quickly home so we end up going home (and bang).
Her ass is divine [Image: biggrin.gif].

Date 12, NYE got this girl that flaked my evil coffee date, she wanted to spend Christmas together though, she arrives on the phone, I invite her to visit my new apartment, she is a 9, not the type to jump on me, quite a change, in my apartment there are many chairs here and there.
She sits on a chair … in the corner with her coat on … I remember one video of Mystery about shit test, I just sit on the 2 person couch, give her some space.
Joke with her, she laughs, ask her what she wants to listen to, I don’t know how to write it, tell her to come here and show me.
She got her coat off it’s 9pm still unsure about NYE plans, she keeps looking at my computer and youtube so I drop it on the table next to me.
No eye contact at all, no problem, I can deal with that, find excuses to ‘force’ it like turning her face to have a look at her earring, fun, escalate(hands,etc), then get intense eye contact, close, make out… best lips ever, OMG, she likes to kiss, the switch is turned on. She tells me that it’s odd for her to kiss someone on the first day … well it is about to get more odd my dear [Image: biggrin.gif].
She goes to the toilet after, make out, bring her to the bedroom, she tells that she loves artists when she sees my guitar, cool, sex for 2 hours in bed, she tells me I’m her dessert [Image: wink.gif].
Cook, she loves my cooking though I didn’t have that much to cook with.
Sex, cuddle, what a nice way to finish 2015 [Image: biggrin.gif], sleep naked, get sick in the morning [Image: sad.gif].
She get’s back home safe.
-Lay 4 XOXO

So 12 Dates, 4 lays, 14 days.
I have only seen 7’s and 8’s here, occasional 9’s. One part of me is tempted to move to Medellin for better quality but here abundance is so easy.
Stopped using CC and Tinder for a week, just keeping my actual rotation.
Now that I have my apto, I can have more time to focus on work and daygame/nightgame.
If it wasn't for this forum, I would still be building game on 5's,6's in the UK [Image: biggrin.gif]. When I see the trolls that PUA hits on elsewhere, it's like watching 2 girls one cup [Image: confused.gif].

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 03:53 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2016 02:40 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Goodluck

Date 10, I made drama with this new girl for Christmas, told her I was spending it with another girl and her family, she sent me 10 messages, from ‘why’ to ‘that’s not fair’, to ‘Merry Christmas’ to ‘please talk to me’.
So I drama her and tell her that I want a girl to spend my nights with blablabla, next day she is coming to my hotel at 9 pm and bang.
-Estuve feliz encontrarte. Gracias.
- Drama girl
Date 11, tell her, let’s go grab a drink, she is 30 min late…. I am tired, she arrives when I call a uber, ok let’s try some fine Colombian cocktails. All is closed because I set up the date late to bring her back quickly home so we end up going home (and bang).
Her ass is divine [Image: biggrin.gif].

Date 12, NYE got this girl that flaked my evil coffee date, she wanted to spend Christmas together though, she arrives on the phone, I invite her to visit my new apartment, she is a 9, not the type to jump on me, quite a change, in my apartment there are many chairs here and there.
She sits on a chair … in the corner with her coat on … I remember one video of Mystery about shit test, I just sit on the 2 person couch, give her some space.
Joke with her, she laughs, ask her what she wants to listen to, I don’t know how to write it, tell her to come here and show me.
She got her coat off it’s 9pm still unsure about NYE plans, she keeps looking at my computer and youtube so I drop it on the table next to me.
No eye contact at all, no problem, I can deal with that, find excuses to ‘force’ it like turning her face to have a look at her earring, fun, escalate(hands,etc), then get intense eye contact, close, make out… best lips ever, OMG, she likes to kiss, the switch is turned on. She tells me that it’s odd for her to kiss someone on the first day … well it is about to get more odd my dear [Image: biggrin.gif].
She goes to the toilet after, make out, bring her to the bedroom, she tells that she loves artists when she sees my guitar, cool, sex for 2 hours in bed, she tells me I’m her dessert [Image: wink.gif].
Cook, she loves my cooking though I didn’t have that much to cook with.
Sex, cuddle, what a nice way to finish 2015 [Image: biggrin.gif], sleep naked, get sick in the morning [Image: sad.gif].
She get’s back home safe.
-Lay 4 XOXO

So 12 Dates, 4 lays, 14 days.
I have only seen 7’s and 8’s here, occasional 9’s. One part of me is tempted to move to Medellin for better quality but here abundance is so easy.
Stopped using CC and Tinder for a week, just keeping my actual rotation.
Now that I have my apto, I can have more time to focus on work and daygame/nightgame.
If it wasn't for this forum, I would still be building game on 5's,6's in the UK [Image: biggrin.gif]. When I see the trolls that PUA hits on elsewhere, it's like watching 2 girls one cup [Image: confused.gif].
Buen trabajo muchacho. Atlantis, welcome to the forum. Just curious, around how old are you and what is the age range of the girls you are dating.
One of the reasons, I have never stayed more than a few days in Bogota, is that I it seems to me that, compared to the rest of Colombia, the typical girl you will bang, will be 2 to 6 years older (specially for 35 to 50 yr. old men).
I usually only pipeline 18 to 22 years old, at the beginning, and only when they run out, do I start trying with 23 to 29 year olds.
In Bogota, I will have to start expanding my age range for women. Hopefully, not too much.

Make Love To Bogota

I'm 26.(it is supposed to get easier with age)
First one was 25, second 21, third 31 and New Year's present was 22-23 (her birthday was on the 1st of january [Image: biggrin.gif]).
Every time that I go for 18, I find them flaky and immature so my range is 20-30.
My screening is 1.How hot, 2.How cool, 3.How much effort.
I had other beauties asking me to travel 40 min to meet them, hmm thanks but not for the moment.
Now I'm going to slow down, find a good cheap gym(with hot girls [Image: biggrin.gif]), get some work done and discover more of Bogota maybe daygame Zona T but more attracted to the malls.
Chapinero seems chaotic for daygame.
All the girls that I slept with were girlfriend material which is great.
Will see Gringo Tuesday when the talent comes back from holidays.
For pipelining, I start older to calibrate then get to the 18-22.

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 07:49 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

First one was 25, second 21, third 31 and New Year's present was 22-23 (her birthday was on the 1st of january [Image: biggrin.gif]).
Every time that I go for 18, I find them flaky and immature so my range is 20-30.
I had other beauties asking me to travel 40 min to meet them, hmm thanks but not for the moment.
Now I'm going to slow down, find a good cheap gym(with hot girls [Image: biggrin.gif]), get some work done and discover more of Bogota maybe daygame Zona T but more attracted to the malls.

Bruh, if you met her on CC, LAC, or Tinder in Bogota - she probably not girlfriend material. With online girls in Bogota (as many on this forum have found out firsthand) - sharing is caring.

Not hating on your chicks - just fyi...

PS: check out manager gym

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 10:17 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

Bruh, if you met her on CC, LAC, or Tinder in Bogota - she probably not girlfriend material. With online girls in Bogota (as many on this forum have found out firsthand) - sharing is caring.

Good point. That is another reason I haven't stayed in Bogota long. Capitals in South America, always have the highest number of English speakers, westernized girls, and gringo groupies. Though, I am sure having a relationship with any of these type of girls, in Bogota, is a probably an upgrade for most western men.
Gotta give the city at least a month, this next time.

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 10:43 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Good point. That is another reason I haven't stayed in Bogota long. Capitals in South America, always have the highest number of English speakers, westernized girls, and gringo groupies. Though, I am sure having a relationship with any of these type of girls, in Bogota, is a probably an upgrade for most western men.

Choche, I think Bogota is an absolutely amazing city, but if you're meeting girls online there - you shouldn't be wifing them up. And a lot of the chicks online in Bogota are pretty hot. Just that the best girls in Bogota you'll find in person, as many have already stated here.

Still torn on whether I prefer Barranquilla or Bogota. Interested to see your take after you check out Bogota for a longer term.

Make Love To Bogota

^MP, interesting that you can't decide between Bogota and Quilla, to me those cities are completely different, like apples and oranges! I'd take Bogota but neither are my type of place, have you been to other cities?

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 11:41 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2016 10:43 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Choche, I think Bogota is an absolutely amazing city, but if you're meeting girls online there - you shouldn't be wifing them up. And a lot of the chicks online in Bogota are pretty hot. Just that the best girls in Bogota you'll find in person, as many have already stated here.

Still torn on whether I prefer Barranquilla or Bogota. Interested to see your take after you check out Bogota for a longer term.

MP, if Bogota doesn't work out, then Barranquilla is where I will buy a house and set up shop, for 4 or 5 months of the year.
I am glad I gave Barranquilla 2 months, because by the first week, I really liked it and by the 2nd, I felt like the people of the city weren't
my cup of tea.
Only at the end of 2 months, did I realize that I could live there, and liked it much better than Cali. That is how long it takes, in Colombia, to make sound judgments on a city.
It might take 3 or 4 month in Bogota.

Make Love To Bogota

I always prefer the city with sheer numbers. I did a test on tinder to see how many users were in each area and Bogota had 4600 profiles within 30 miles while Barranquilla only had 800 within 50 miles. This was only girls who had their age set to mine. Obviously tinder isn't the only place to find girls but it gives you a good idea of how much easier it would be in a city.

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-02-2016 01:31 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

I always prefer the city with sheer numbers. I did a test on tinder to see how many users were in each area and Bogota had 4600 profiles within 30 miles while Barranquilla only had 800 within 50 miles. This was only girls who had their age set to mine. Obviously tinder isn't the only place to find girls but it gives you a good idea of how much easier it would be in a city.

Those numbers don't mean anything. You can easily put up 30 notches a month in Barranquilla.

If a man can't get laid in Barranquilla, he might as well throw in the Latin towel and head to Manila.

Atlantic and I pretty much fucked ourselves to death in Barranquilla, to the point where we had to go back to Bogota to rest.

Saying that, I hate that shit-hole town and will never visit it again.

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-02-2016 02:14 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2016 01:31 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Those numbers don't mean anything. You can easily put up 30 notches a month in Barranquilla.

If a man can't get laid in Barranquilla, he might as well throw in the Latin towel and head to Manila.

Atlantic and I pretty much fucked ourselves to death in Barranquilla, to the point where we had to go back to Bogota to rest.

Saying that, I hate that shit-hole town and will never visit it again.
Linux, we all have different opinions and some cities we just don't like for whatever reasons. For me, one of those cities is Warsaw.
I am sure you have your personal reasons, but to say Barranquilla is a shit hole is somewhat misleading. It might have been 5 years ago and I would use the word to describe the South of the city (I only went to that area once in 2 months for good reason) But the North is pretty good, relatively safe and modern, and is growing with a lot of new construction. Investment abounds and the city is vibrant and expanding.
I contrast that to Cali (I was there last time in March 2015), which seemed stagnant and is ranked the most dangerous city in Colombia. Many girls were "desconfiadas" and reluctant to meet a stranger at night. I can definitely get a better deal on a house in Cali (way more supply and less demand), but I wasn't happy with the prospects and overall situation of the city
Though, I would not call it a shithole and would still recommend it, if you want to bang some very attractive young chicks, even if they are not as easy as those in Barranquilla.

Make Love To Bogota

This is one of those debates that goes on and on....from my perspective as someone that has lived here for a quite a bit.....and have gotten to know the country fairly well....I prefer to make Bogota my home for work and lifestlye reason's at this point in my life; better money, and shear number of things to do....it's by far the most Cosmopolitan city in all Colombia, Medellin a close 2nd....IMO it has the best and most varied restraunts, nightlife, range of Colombians (Calenas, Paisa's, Costanas)

I also prefer the cool climate, (San Fran like weather.. dont get me wrong the rainy season can get old.) You can wear a suit, or blazer no problem....and people tend to get dressed up here more than any other city as the climate affords you that opportunity.

Bogota is a great hub to get to any part of Colombia or Latin America, by far the best International Airport in the region. I can easily catch a 30-45 min flight to El Eje Cafetero, Medellin, or Cali for a long weekend....or a bit longer flight to the coast.

I can also easily hop a bus or car ride for 3-4 hours.....as I have friends with Fincas just outside Bogota in Villa Del Leyva, Melgar, Anapoima or Villavicencio if I crave a break from the big city or want hot weather and pool to chill around with friends.

The secret key for me in Colombia is making local friends in these other cities.....and having amigas/amigos to visit and get accepted into there social circles.....This takes time and effort but slowly pays off.

The one thing I would caution some on here that say Bogota is "over-played" or "has the most English speakers" be careful with that assessment.... This city is truly MASSIVE....I venture to say most travellers here hit up the 3-4 zones of the city and base this assumption on those areas......or simply pass through on there way to another region of the country......

I have said before this city has many layers that to make those blanket statements are IMO false info....yes if you stay in Zona Rosa your gonna have access to more women that speak english....however many many parts of the city people do not speak english....and dont encounter many gringos in there daily life....and these places are not just in the far south or dangerous zones of the city.

Finally, I agree whole heartedly with the online angle.....these are the bottom of the barrel as far as Colombiana's are concerned. Lot's of prepagos, gringo hunters, and barrio girls.....go out make connections, talk to men and women alike....Colombians are some of the warmest friendlist people you will meet....

I have been invited to so many party's, and home's just by talking and introducing myself.....they want to show off their country and are happy to introduce you to there cousins, amigas, novias.....they really dont sweat the same shit we do in the western world....they enjoy life....and are happy to share women, drink and good times.

Make Love To Bogota

I got a sun burn in Bogota yesterday, I don't think I've ever seen weather this nice here, too bad the city is so dead. Tully are you here now?

Make Love To Bogota

Been in Cali for the feria....off to Manizales today....I will send you a PM

Quote: (01-02-2016 09:08 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I got a sun burn in Bogota yesterday, I don't think I've ever seen weather this nice here, too bad the city is so dead. Tully are you here now?

Make Love To Bogota

Any tips for threesomes in Bogota?
Never had one, instead of ghosting some girls, I would rather try something.
I don't see that much talent in the street, is it because all the cute girls are on holiday? Or do they look better at night?

Make Love To Bogota

I looked out of my window onto avenida 13 and saw a homeless guy smoking bazuco out of a viva 100 bottle this morning, I may have to start staying further north next time I come back to Bogota.

Make Love To Bogota

Hahaha Scotian are you in Chapi now or whereabouts?

One time I interviewed a bazuco-head on 7a who was bilingual and we were talking about how he could have a lot of job ops speaking Spanish and English and he just looked at me and said "El bazuco no me deja."

Make Love To Bogota

Ya I"m here now, there's bilingual bazuco heads all over Bogota. I was down in crazy town (AKA Sante Fe) with a few dudes including Linux one night and was the last to exit the strip club and I saw my ginger non Spanish speaking friend talking to a dirty homeless guy so I yelled at him, "stop talking to that fucking crack head and lets get out of here", then the crack head says "what the fuck did you call me bro" in a New York accent. I can't really remember what happened next but the guy ended up pulling a knife or some type of shank out and told me to get out of there or he'd cut me up or something. Now I know not to insult or say anything too loudly in English because you just never know. I think there's been about 30,000 Colombians deported from the US in the past fifteen years or so.

Make Love To Bogota

I had a crackhead approach me for money in unaccented american english in Bogota. Wouldnt surprise me if some people came just for the dope. A couple of years ago there were a bunch of crackheads coming to Philly/Camden because apprently the dope was the best.

Those crackheads in Bogota are scary. They stare you up too. Gotta be careful in that city.

Make Love To Bogota

Most of the English speaking crack heads you meet are guys who were deported, I'd say about 90% of them. They get locked up for a few years then Uncle Sam sends them back to a country they don't even know, I've met deported guys who don't speak Spanish well then they come here and they are living with their abuelos or distant family they haven't seen in years and aren't accepted into mainstream Colombian society because they dress like hood rats and speak street Spanish. Some actually do very well, there's tons of call centres here full of them but some don't and those are the ones you see on the street. I ran into some blond Dutch guys who were smoking crack and drinking shitty booze on the streets in Cali, they bummed a smoke off me and I asked them WTF they were doing there, "the coke is way cheaper and better here" they replied haha. Another time in Medellin this Grings chick tried selling me chocolate bars on the street, like so many poorer locals do (chiclets and other random shit) and I asked her why the fuck she was there, she was on probation after spending three years in prison for getting caught with a kilo of cocaine in her gut at the airport.