rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

Did you break up, get dumped or cheated on by a girl who meant a lot to you? Are you a recent divorcee? Do you feel betrayed and can't wrap your head around how a person who loved you so much could turn on you so quick?

Welcome to the RVF No Contact Thread. The urge to contact an ex, temptation to get back with her or at the very least get some closure is very strong. This thread is a support group for when whenever you feel that urge, you post here and men with similar experiences will talk you out of contacting the bitch.

After over a year of absolutely no contact through any medium I finally broke yesterday and called my ex-gf/fiance. Was looking for my blue suede loafers and could not find them. I suddenly remember that the last time i wore them was at her place. It was just my male hamster spinning at 100 mph. I really missed her and wanted ... something; hear her voice, some closure ... anything.

I called her trying to act aloof and demanding my expensive loafers back. When she picked up the phone she was unexpectedly happy to hear my voice and starts crying. Some switch went off in my mind and i instantly melt like an ice cream cone in July. Forgot about the loafers and chatted for over an hour. She lied to me through her teeth about what happened during the breakup.

Once we finished talking and hung up the phone, i couldn't help but realize how I've been taken as a fool. I relinquished my pride and offered her closure without getting anything in return. I fucked up big time and want you guys to avoid this fate.

May the No Contact be forever with you and if you feel like calling/texting you ex ... DON'T! Spill the beans in this thread and let us talk you out of it.

Hooked up with one of the FB's I had from the summer over the weekend. She said she didn't like how it made her feel. Now she's sending me vague texts about her feelings and unpleasant past. Wants to be friends. But she was great in bed.

I believe I must delete this number, but I think I'm a "nice guy" at heart and I can't help but feel empathy. Help.

Quote: (12-22-2015 04:46 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Hooked up with one of the FB's I had from the summer over the weekend. She said she didn't like how it made her feel. Now she's sending me vague texts about her feelings and unpleasant past. Wants to be friends. But she was great in bed.

I believe I must delete this number, but I think I'm a "nice guy" at heart and I can't help but feel empathy. Help.

Texts mean absolutely nothing. If she really wanted you she'd be banging at your door. Have some self-respect and move on. I'll bet my life that she's fucking other guys on the side.

"Didn't like how it made me feel" is female lingo for I can do better. All she wants you for is emotional liability insurance for when things don't work out with the current guy. Securing you as an emotional cleanup guy to pick up the pieces until she gets her self-esteem back to try out her luck with another Alpha.

I'll be honest ... she still thinks about you. Not in the context of " i love him and i fucked up". But thinking about how if the current dude she's fucking acted like you did, she will be happy. It's her way of securing those warm emotions you gave her while still getting banged out by the guy she's genuinely sexually attracted to. A dual emotional/sexual strategy.

Cut contact now. It will bother her. You will definitely be able to secure a few bangs out of her. But in the end it is not worth it.

I'm a recent divorcee: thread-44564.html

Thanks to this forum's help in keeping my head screwed on straight and holding the frame, I was able to avoid getting raped by the courts or somehow messing up the process costing me even more money than it did otherwise.

The rule? Radio fucking silence, man.

I did not miss my ex wife. Not even for a minute. I was completely done with her and I was eager to move on with my life. She did try contacting me a several times though... I ignored most of her attempts, especially while the process was still ongoing.

A few months after the divorce was final, she tried to lay a guilt trip on me about her son having a hard time with the divorce (not my biological kid). I basically told her to piss off, she was the one who cheated. That was the only time I responded.

That pissed her off and she fired back with a nasty email. But then a few days later, she sent me another spurt of emails practically begging for a second chance.

If a girl basically shat on you like my ex wife did me, the correct thing to do is harden the fuck up, kick her to the curb, and don't look back. No mercy.

I will personally weigh in here at some point soon, but I want to officially approve of this thread's creation.

[Image: thumb.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This should be in the main Game forum.
EDIT: Ask and thou shall receive.

I may get flack for this, but often times I find rubbing one out really gets a girl out of your head and clears those retarded beta thoughts from your mind - even if just for a little while. Helps keep you level when you're thinking about a bitch irrationally. You jerk off and realize "...That's it?"

There was this smokeshow I started banging a few months back when I first moved to this new city. She was a total slut. I messaged her on OKC, got her to text me quick, and a couple days later she invited me over to have some drinks and take a dip in her hot tub.

She was already tipsy when I got there and from the second we said "hi" outside her apartment building she was sexually forward and touchy feely with me. As you could imagine, I was on cloud 9. First week in a new city and already meeting up with a hard 8 who is all over me.

Long story short, we hung out at her place about once a week and hooked up. Started doing date-ish stuff planning movie nights grabbing dinner out on the town etc. Despite the fact she was a happy-hour bar slut who was surely banging other dudes at the same time, I caught retarded feelings for her because I'm a sucker for a pretty girl who is sweet and cuddly. She would always have me sleep over and would wrap her tight little body around me all night showering me with sweet compliments and whatnot.

She faded away, as surely I figured she would. I have since thought about her a few times especially when horny because the sex was out of this world. The other night I was seriously contemplating texting her to "hang out and catch up" - then I rubbed one out and realized that was fucking retarded.

When in doubt, rub one out. No shame.

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:35 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

This should be in the main Game forum.
EDIT: Ask and thou shall receive.

I may get flack for this, but often times I find rubbing one out really gets a girl out of your head and clears those retarded beta thoughts from your mind - even if just for a little while. Helps keep you level when you're thinking about a bitch irrationally. You jerk off and realize "...That's it?"

There was this smokeshow I started banging a few months back when I first moved to this new city. She was a total slut. I messaged her on OKC, got her to text me quick, and a couple days later she invited me over to have some drinks and take a dip in her hot tub.

She was already tipsy when I got there and from the second we said "hi" outside her apartment building she was sexually forward and touchy feely with me. As you could imagine, I was on cloud 9. First week in a new city and already meeting up with a hard 8 who is all over me.

Long story short, we hung out at her place about once a week and hooked up. Started doing date-ish stuff planning movie nights grabbing dinner out on the town etc. Despite the fact she was a happy-hour bar slut who was surely banging other dudes at the same time, I caught retarded feelings for her because I'm a sucker for a pretty girl who is sweet and cuddly. She would always have me sleep over and would wrap her tight little body around me all night showering me with sweet compliments and whatnot.

She faded away, as surely I figured she would. I have since thought about her a few times especially when horny because the sex was out of this world. The other night I was seriously contemplating texting her to "hang out and catch up" - then I rubbed one out and realized that was fucking retarded.

When in doubt, rub one out. No shame.

I bet there's other idiots like me who were with the same bitch so long and were so desperate to get her back you couldn't even jack off. Been there and needed pharmaceuticals to get past that point.

^ Background story and more elaboration please if you don't mind.

Quote: (12-22-2015 05:01 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Texts mean absolutely nothing. If she really wanted you she'd be banging at your door. Have some self-respect and move on. I'll bet my life that she's fucking other guys on the side.

"Didn't like how it made me feel" is female lingo for I can do better. All she wants you for is emotional liability insurance for when things don't work out with the current guy. Securing you as an emotional cleanup guy to pick up the pieces until she gets her self-esteem back to try out her luck with another Alpha.

I think you're absolutely right. While she's texting me this feely stuff I'm guessing she's texting another guy "Heeeey, wanna come over for drinks at 10? lookin' forwad to it...; )"

[Image: tard.gif]

Stalin's post reminds me of this:

[Image: 20a.jpg]

Quote: (12-22-2015 04:46 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

This is a textbook situation where you shouldn't break contact. Keep her on the reserve list.

Female feelings come and go. In a week, she might feel something completely different about you.

Great thread. In a few words walk away and never look back

Quote: (12-22-2015 07:42 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

This is a textbook situation where you shouldn't break contact. Keep her on the reserve list.

Female feelings come and go. In a week, she might feel something completely different about you.

I considered that, but I'm unsure. If she has a past of poor decision making and possible mental health issues (which I believe now to be the case), as I mentioned in another thread, instead of her texting me "I felt bad" the day after sex, it might be "I feel like you raped me."

And nothing is worth that.

I don't mind a woman who just wants me essentially as a booty call at this point, but it would be great if she were like, relaxed about it. I understand that female feelings come and go but it's hard to deal with this "yes no yes no yes no" shit all the time over the course of just a couple months.

I'm just going to tell her she's a lovely person and fade out.

Quote: (12-22-2015 07:07 PM)262 Wrote:  

A timeless truism. I stand by it.

I keep an a box I call my "Ex Files" that dates all the way back to just after college. It's literally a bunch pics (and a few videos) of every LTR and semi LTR I've had over the last 20+ years. If I banged em and they were around long enough for me to get a pic they're in there.

I don't ever show it to any of them (though I've had a couple stumble across it when they were snooping when/where they shouldn't have...now there's some drama for another thread!) but I always let them know "Once you get filed in the Ex Files there's no ever coming back"

[Image: logo.jpg]

Ever.

That's my little ritual for closure that's worked well for me

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (12-22-2015 08:36 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I keep an a box I call my "Ex Files" that dates all the way back to just after college. It's literally a bunch pics (and a few videos) of every LTR and semi LTR I've had over the last 20+ years. If I banged em and they were around long enough for me to get a pic they're in there.

I don't ever show it to any of them (though I've had a couple stumble across it when they were snooping when/where they shouldn't have...now there's some drama for another thread!) but I always let them know "Once you get filed in the Ex Files there's no ever coming back"

[Image: logo.jpg]

Ever.

That's my little ritual for closure that's worked well for me

I hang on to nudies and titty pics from exes and old bangs to show off to my friends like football trophies. Pretty sure most guys do this. No shame. It's like when WWII pilots put iron crosses on the fuselage of their plane to show off how many crauts they roasted.

Great Thread!

I'd like add my former LTR of 2+ years to the No Contact Thread.
I ended things a week ago.

In the near future my resolve will be tested.

But it's bye-bye baby.
*fade to black*

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Great thread! It's good to see guys who were (are) in a similar situation I was in. No matter how Alpha/Red Pill you are, these kind of feelings are real and make us all little softies from time to time. Luckily we've got Game and likeminded people like RVF'ers to make sure we don't lose ourselves in these emotional 'nukes'.

Honestly I still have (non-romantically) feelings for my ex (we've been together for over 11 years) but since I discovered Game and RVF I'm having a much easier task with brushing off these emotions. One major truth I learned in her case is 'Actions speak louder than words'. Bitches manipulatie. They can and will say whatever they think is necessary (with or without tears) for you to hop on their wagon and before you'll know it you fell into her trap (again).

Reading this thread gives me new motivation for remaining radio silent.

Ooh, this picture also helps..

[Image: allw6c.jpg]

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Can we ad do not visit her to the thread?
If so then I will be the first to ask for help. I know you guys are gonna laugh your asses off at me and maybe I deserve it. So hears my story.

Last month I was in the Philippines for 21 days. Mission was to slay as much pussy as I could. The first 7 days went as planned and was doing rather well for myself. Then set up a date on Filipinocupid for the following day. She shows up looking better then her pics. Young, tall, thin and beautiful. Spent next 3 hours walking around I.T park and Ayala. Then back to my place and had sex all night. Honestly, one of the best nights of my life with a woman. She always had a smile on her face and was fun to hang with. Spent the next 4 days seeing her here and there. But, then it kinda faded when I told her I was with other women. She was just a notch to me. Fucked many women after her and didn't even care. Ever since I returned home I think about her a lot. When I think of Cebu I think about her. What is wrong with me? Red pill men don't think about that shit.

Quote: (12-23-2015 06:18 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

But, then it kinda faded when I told her I was with other women. She was just a notch to me. Fucked many women after her and didn't even care. Ever since I returned home I think about her a lot. When I think of Cebu I think about her. What is wrong with me? Red pill men don't think about that shit.

1) Why would you tell her that? Even if you are, its basic respect to keep silent about it, and not to spoil her fantasy.
2) Yes they do.

Quote: (12-23-2015 07:56 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

But, then it kinda faded when I told her I was with other women. She was just a notch to me. Fucked many women after her and didn't even care. Ever since I returned home I think about her a lot. When I think of Cebu I think about her. What is wrong with me? Red pill men don't think about that shit.

1) Why would you tell her that? Even if you are, its basic respect to keep silent about it, and not to spoil her fantasy.
2) Yes they do.

This is an important point.

The red pill teaches you not not to be a slave to your emotions.

I think a lot of new guys get confused with this and just try to shut out emotions, which seems to lead to a lot of bitterness down the road.

There's nothing wrong with thinking about Cebu and thinking about her.

When your mind thinks back to Cebu just smile on the inside and let the feeling pass.

Being red pill just means not viewing it as a loss and allowing yourself to fall into a downward spiral of emotions.

If I ever wrote a book I would devote a portion of it to having a healthy relationship with the past. So many guys seem to get it confused.

Can we ad do not visit her to the thread?
If so then I will be the first to ask for help. I know you guys are gonna laugh your asses off at me and maybe I deserve it. So hears my story.

Last month I was in the Philippines for 21 days. Mission was to slay as much pussy as I could. The first 7 days went as planned and was doing rather well for myself. Then set up a date on Filipinocupid for the following day. She shows up looking better then her pics. Young, tall, thin and beautiful. Spent next 3 hours walking around I.T park and Ayala. Then back to my place and had sex all night. Honestly, one of the best nights of my life with a woman. She always had a smile on her face and was fun to hang with. Spent the next 4 days seeing her here and there. But, then it kinda faded when I told her I was with other women. She was just a notch to me. Fucked many women after her and didn't even care. Ever since I returned home I think about her a lot. When I think of Cebu I think about her. What is wrong with me? Red pill men don't think about that shit.

Any "red-pill alpha" (self proclaimed or not) -- who denies he gets the feelings of love and romance when with a girl who pushes all the right buttons-- is either a sociopath or is truly revealing the "beta" at his core.

The key to loving a woman is understanding her for what she truly is. My love is very conditional (and I tell them that). It can be withdrawn at any point if she fails to honor her side of the relationship.

I believe that the best players (who go through women frequently and pull quality tail) will genuinely fall in love with these women, if only for a night/week/month,etc.)

Women can pick up emotion and passion (much better than we can) --- the warmth from a blast furnace is much hotter than that of a candle flicker.

Emotions are natural and healthy. Embrace them -- but don't let that shit go on too long.

Quote: (12-22-2015 07:07 PM)262 Wrote:  

I believe it was Lil Wayne who said "After I cum, I come to my senses". [Image: tard.gif]

Truer words have never been spoken.

Quote: (12-23-2015 02:23 AM)1026 Wrote:  

Great Thread!

But it's bye-bye baby.
*fade to black*

Some actionable advice to make it easier ...

1) Delete/Block her from all forms of Social Media. No matter how over her you think you are, being bombarded with pictures and constant updates will make you break.

2) Put any gifts she gave you, pieces of Jewelry or clothing she left in a box and mail it to her.

3) Anything else that reminds you of her should be avoided too. Songs, certain establishments you used to frequent as a couple. After my breakup, I even switched to another brand of hand soap because the smell of the one i was using, invoked memories of her.

Quote: (12-23-2015 11:41 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2015 02:23 AM)1026 Wrote:  

Great Thread!

But it's bye-bye baby.
*fade to black*

Some actionable advice to make it easier ...

1) Delete/Block her from all forms of Social Media. No matter how over her you think you are, being bombarded with pictures and constant updates will make you break.

2) Put any gifts she gave you, pieces of Jewelry or clothing she left in a box and mail it to her.

3) Anything else that reminds you of her should be avoided too. Songs, certain establishments you used to frequent as a couple. After my breakup, I even switched to another brand of hand soap because the smell of the one i was using, invoked memories of her.

Don't even waste postage on that skank--- donate it to Waste Management.