rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a fat girl ever have a good body?

Seeing this 23year old girl now who weighed about 195 at age 21 and is currently about 150 but I can still kinda see it in the upper body region and arms. Is it possible she could ever look like a whole life light weight? Keep in mind she still hits the gym hard

No.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

She's 23, which means that if she works hard at it, she can definitely have a very nice body.

At that age, skin is still able to tighten up. However, areas like the back of her thighs might have stretch marks (though there are surgical options to correct this).

If she was even a few years older, it would be significantly more difficult for her to skin to shrink down.

While she may never truly look like a whole-life light weight, it's great to hear she's hitting the gym hard, and hopefully dieting as well.

Regardless, if she keeps her body slim/slimmer than what she was before her chances of getting/keeping a guy are improved astronomically.

Imagine her older, slower, and fatter - it's going to happen. Especially if she has kids.

She'll blow up sooner or later.

Fat cells do not dissolve. They just get smaller. Imagine a bunch of empty sacks. Without liposuction or lipolitic (fat cell killing) chemicals, administered once the person is at very low bf%, so that the chemical destroys these empty cells without their contents spilling out to other cells.. Which is all very cutting edge, one is going to have to be always watchful of slipping back.

Quote: (12-19-2015 02:36 AM)Virtus Wrote:  

Fat cells do not dissolve. They just get smaller. Imagine a bunch of empty sacks. Without liposuction or lipolitic (fat cell killing) chemicals, administered once the person is at very low bf%, so that the chemical destroys these empty cells without their contents spilling out to other cells.. Which is all very cutting edge, one is going to have to be always watchful of slipping back.

Myself being a former fatty would love to learn more about those chemicals. I'm about to go googling it but do you have any good links about that?

Would you care to expand upon this, as it sounds interesting. Are there natural foods containing lipolitic compounds? I'd imagine this ties into the 'body fat set point' idea somewhere along the line?

Also, I'd always imagined liposuction needs the cells to be full of fat to work. Sort of like trimming the rind off the bacon.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (12-19-2015 02:41 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Myself being a former fatty would love to learn more about those chemicals. I'm about to go googling it but do you have any good links about that?

If "fat cells do not dissolve," what about "burning fat" in fitness through carb manipulation, cardio, weight training, and dieting? Are we really shrinking cells?

On the flip side, is "muscle building" just stretching and pouring blood into muscle cells, to make them grow? We're not actually making *more* muscle, just expanding current?

Please provide sources.

So what you are saying is once you have become fat and then lost the weight, empty sacks which used to hold the fat still remain and therefore it is easier for you to get fat again?

Good body? No. Doable? Sure, temporarily. Late teens, early twenties, but we're talking 15-25 lbs max. After that in weight or age it's just doesn't work for me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

150 is still pretty big presuming she is of average height, she's probably a big girl naturally. Her skin will probably tighten up since she's so young though.

I guess the answer is a "potentially" if she can maintain it, but that is a really tall order. Metabolisms, especially female only get worse with time, and of course fat cells never disappear, only shrink.

Here ya go...

[Image: attachment.jpg29136]   

I knew a chick freshman year who was a fatty. I would guess 180-190lbs.

Towards the end of freshman year she started hitting the gym hard and when I saw her next fall she was at like 100-110lbs.

I wanted to bang her to find out but never got around to it. She was always kind of skittish and I had other girls around.

I can tell you that her skin had a different look than a chick who was 115lbs her whole life. It just wasn't as radiant.

Seriously? Just make sure you wrap it. She is a bomb waiting to go off.

It means that when her mental state goes bad she will lose all discipline and blow up.

Don't get her pregnant.

I don't want to have sex with half the girls on this forum would bang. Mainky because they are sort of thick. My logic is,if one of my boys gets away, I've cursed that kid with fat genes and a mom who doesn't take care of herself. Doesn't mean thin chicks are mentally healthy but to be fucked in the head and the body is already two strikes.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote:Quote:

So what you are saying is once you have become fat and then lost the weight, empty sacks which used to hold the fat still remain and therefore it is easier for you to get fat again?

I think this is true. At least for me personally it seems so.

Quote:Quote:

side, is "muscle building" just stretching and pouring blood into muscle cells, to make them grow? We're not actually making *more* muscle, just expanding current?

The physiology of building muscle is different, but there is something kind of similar with regards to creating more myonuclei (via heavy lifting or steroids) vs. inflating what you do have already with more sarcoplasm (higher reps and hypertrophy-oriented lifting).

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I'll start a new thread on dissolving fat cells

My girlfriend used to be fat when she was younger. She showed me pictures, I'd say she was on the heavier side of chubby, but not morbid. She worked hard to take it all off and keep it off. She works out almost everyday and is a fitness instructor part time. Plus she and her mom run marathons each year.

We both promised each other that if either of us gets fat we call each other out. Ain't no body got time for being fat.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Very possible. Never with Asian chicks, possible with white girls, common-ish among black women.

It all depends on genetics. and how and where the girls store their fat. I've fucked black girls who are like 5'5 170 pounds. With cloth on they look "thick". Take their closes off and you'll be shocked how lean they are (slim waist & visible abs) despite having high bodyfat percentage.

The fat tends to be concentrate & be proportionally distributed between their ass and thighs instead of their guts and triceps like white girls tend to. They also have a lot of muscle under that fat that gives them that thicker look.

[Image: 350x700px-LL-72d25254_image.jpeg]

[Image: 6zsymo.jpg]

A lot of these girls are overweight with a high bodyfat percentage. But the way the fat is distributed still renders them bangable.

Quote: (12-20-2015 11:57 PM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

Here ya go...

i buy this. proper diet and weight training will do it. it's not really that hard, once you drop the addiction to processed, sugary foods and swap in an addiction to lifting. tough to talk most women into lifting though. they all think it will make them "bulky."

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache

I would say nearly every girl I know says she 'lifts' and quite a few can get in decent shape...temporarily that is (often while single) which is good enough for your average white night beta. Obviously when they start pushing 30 they will have to be on their A game year round if they are prone to fatness. To answer your question at 23 she's defintely young enough but is probably going to have to gwt down to 130lb if she's of average female height.

Quote: (12-22-2015 02:54 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Very possible. Never with Asian chicks, possible with white girls, common-ish among black women.

Can you elaborate dude? [Image: idea.gif] I actaully have an asian in my rotation that's seen better days and was much slimmer when younger.

Quote: (12-24-2015 01:23 PM)markus85 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2015 02:54 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Can you elaborate dude? [Image: idea.gif] I actaully have an asian in my rotation that's seen better days and was much slimmer when younger.

He is saying once an asian chick is fat, even if she loses all of her weight, she will never have a good body.

As said earlier, isn't it more about the genetics/dna in the female? I mean, how many fat girls who lose a lot of weight actually stay "average" and very very rarely do they even ever get slim. I dated a chick who was 5'6 and went from 250 to 150lbs, and she was honestly still very very insecure about her body. Carried the victim mentality, very fragile, wanted to meet up at night, so I wouldn't see her body. Another thing is that once a fat chick loses weight, she will always have to eat less for the rest of her life compared to a girl who's been average her whole life.

Big bones do not shrink. They just get more compact. Imagine a bunch of dry pool noodles. Without liposuction or whatevathefuck (calcium diminishing) chemicals, administered once the person is at very low bone density, so that the chemical shrinks these enlarged bones without their marrow spilling out to other bones.. Which is all very cutting edge, one is going to have to be always watchful of bones reswelling.

Fixed that for you.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling