rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I get paid after sex, but I’m not a hooker"

Feminism at its finest:
http://nypost.com/2015/12/10/geezers-pay...rostitute/

"[Sugar Baby Sara Kate] banks as much as $5,000 a week for companionship and more — enough to cover her Gramercy studio’s $1,600 monthly rent — but doesn’t request a specific amount. 'I’m addicted to being spoiled,' she says, noting that last year she walked away with an envelope stuffed with $4,100 in hundred-dollar bills after a first date, as incentive for her to stick around."

It seems to me that if your viewpoint is, "Why shouldn't a man be expected to take care of me?", then the movement has finally come full circle. Please affix an apron and make me dinner. If Feminism means you have as much need for a man as a fish needs a bicycle - then why aren't you paying for your own Student Loans?

1600 for Gramercy?

That's a sweet deal

Quote: (12-10-2015 05:58 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

1600 for Gramercy?

That's a sweet deal

She gets a discount for services rendered. . .

I also want it on the record my own Eljeffster maxim:

A woman can always have her basic needs met, one way or another, by spreading her legs.

I'm sure that a very significant portion of women who say that they're moving to New York to "find themselves" are really moving there to live this sort of lifestyle.

Edit: I just realised that there is a picture of "Sara Kate" in that article. I was expecting her to be a much more attractive woman. Who the hell is paying a woman like this thousands of dollars to date and bang? I've banged much more attractive girls than her, and not only have these girls never expected anything from me, they have paid for my dinners, delivered food to me etc. There must be some seriously thirsty dudes roaming New York.

Why would she still be carrying $25K in student debt if she's sitting on $80K in the bank? I bet it has to do with not paying a dime of income tax on her whore earnings. Or it could just be that whores lie. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Cue Jimmy from "South Park": "That's an ad".

Specifically for SeekingArrangement.com, and their new offshoot Let'sTalkSugar.

As such, the Sugar Baby in question is an unreliable narrator, trying to recruit members.

Case in point, 'Baby' is really stretching it.

I pay 4100$ for a 880 sq ft one bedroom one living room condo in Midtown East. Theres no way you can get a studio in Gramercy for 1.6k.

That horse face girl is ugly.
If anybody is paying her money, they are paying her to go away. Married guys with money dont want texts and calls from lays looking to chat up some bullshit or see the same girl all the time.
There is no way $500 is worth it. No way. It seems though that hookers come in at a price threshold that keeps local peer level guys out of their market. It is a sign saying only upwardly mobile guys get this snatch.

^^^ Yeah, after seeing that picture I was like, "Who's paying $5,000 to bang a tranny?"

I can't imagine paying any prostitute $5000 for her service, never mind one with a face like that.

The fuck is wrong with her arms and legs?
She looks diseased.

When I was studying for my BS (this is going on 20 years ago), I had an internship which turned into a part time job. The owner of the company was the king of gaming strippers; that's all he banged. His #1 rule was to never tip a dancer. Once you do that, you're just another asshole.

Anyway, one of the strippers (gorgeous, divorced with a son) he "dated" was also a model (she had a couple Budweiser posters out at the time) and was also part of a group of strippers that provided house calls to old dykes. They were making $hitload$ of cash back then.

And she wanted to marry my old boss.

This chick 100% would be a "Portapotty" today (she must be hitting 50, so I doubt she's on Instagram).

Servicing seniors been going on for years. The lines between the legitimate and underground worlds are very, very thin.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Her pic: borderline WNB. Plain at best.

Any man paying for that is insane.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (12-10-2015 06:40 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

The fuck is wrong with her arms and legs?
She looks diseased.

I'd say the guy doing the Photoshop retouching expected it to be cropped above the hemline.

Holy shit-I've banged better looking girls than that for the price of four Happy Hour beers.

And she paid.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

God her face is horrible, She has a chin that could stab people.

And people paid her for a sex?

Thirst is strong...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Looking at her legs I'd say it's obvious she spends a lot of time on her knees.

Anyway, at least she used the money she earned by whoring herself out wisely and paid off her 25k student debt. That double degree in biochemistry and industrial engineering was totally worth it!

Haha, of course not. Apparently she has a degree in...Mandarin. Well done, young lady.

I bet her future exit strategy is currently working his ass off trying to get through law or medical school, reduced to jerking off and four hours sleep a day, amassing a six figure student debt. But it's all going to be worth the effort once he meets this classy, strong and independent, educated, post-wall chick willing to settle down for him.
The American dream.

looool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx3JL6Ji5b4

Jesus Christ, face Brown Paper Bag level 10. There is no way that Entwife is 26.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (12-10-2015 07:39 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

God her face is horrible, She has a chin that could stab people.

And people paid her for a sex?

Thirst is strong...

That's not thirst, that's borderline unconsciousness.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

She's into geezers with money so her primary demographic in NYC is probably old rich Jewish bankers.

Her chin looks stronger than a construction drill

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

[Image: tumblr_mn1fj3fNYa1rnsvi6o1_400.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-10-2015 05:57 PM)Telos Wrote:  

Feminism at its finest:
http://nypost.com/2015/12/10/geezers-pay...rostitute/

"[Sugar Baby Sara Kate] banks as much as $5,000 a week for companionship and more — enough to cover her Gramercy studio’s $1,600 monthly rent — but doesn’t request a specific amount. 'I’m addicted to being spoiled,' she says, noting that last year she walked away with an envelope stuffed with $4,100 in hundred-dollar bills after a first date, as incentive for her to stick around."

It seems to me that if your viewpoint is, "Why shouldn't a man be expected to take care of me?", then the movement has finally come full circle. Please affix an apron and make me dinner. If Feminism means you have as much need for a man as a fish needs a bicycle - then why aren't you paying for your own Student Loans?

The follow up story is going to be "I quack and walk on webbed feet, but I'm not a duck"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (12-10-2015 08:24 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

looool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx3JL6Ji5b4

I would like to say I'm surprised this is a thing but I cannot. This stuff is like chick crack to western women.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee