rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Store game: Advice on good openers

Hi guys. I've recently started running daygame on broads in my locality of Middlesbrough in the UK and have found that gaming them in general department stores seems to offer the best possibilities in terms of quantity and quality of target.

I've tried using situational observations as openers, such as, "It's hard to know what to get people for Christmas, isn't it?" but this just seemed to me to be too weak of a bait to hook them on, since they can all too easily just mumble something in response and continue their shopping.

Does anybody on here focus their daygame in stores and have any suggestions as to good opening lines in that context? I'm looking for something that is open-ended and will offer the best possibility for a segway into a conversation of a more personal nature.

Thanks.

Go to the female section of a fashion retail store. Pick out something, go up to a chick and say, 'I'm looking for a Christmas gift for my sister, she looks your age. Would you wear this?'

Walk along along the high street, approach a chick and say: 'hey, you look trendy. Where do you buy your clothes? I want to get my mum a Christmas gift.

I'm interested in this topic, wanna imrpove on that. I haven't done lots of approaches in stores, but actually, the ones i've done are the same that crudeloyalist shared.
I used rings section because i was looking for a gift for my sis.

Here's an opener.

Excuse me, a thought just entered my head. I think this chocolate syrup would taste great when I lick it off your nipples. Interested?

To be honest, my best openers are the ones that seem the most innocent.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I found this from coverdoc, very helpful

thread-44894.html

Try this one:

"You know, you're absolutely beautiful. We should get coffee sometime"

I promise it works.

Openers, such as, "It's hard to know what to get people for Christmas, isn't it?" are meant to only open the conversation, not hook girl's attention. You will have a really hard time if you try to hook girl's attention by saying one sentence or phrase.

Of course she's likely to mumble something in response and continue her shopping. This one good thing you want to say will never be good enough for a stranger girl to stop on her tracks and talk to you. When you approach you should be ready to talk on your own for a while until the other person opens up. Give her something more to help her join the conversation if she wants.

Relevant stuff from my signature...
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31002-...#pid609679
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14643-...#pid243186

@OP
It's a weak opener - it's formed in a yeah-friendly way.

You're just making it too easy for her to say YEAH and carry on shopping unless you interrupt her exit.

Try something else like the gio ones, posted earlier.

What linux posted is a different line and more efficient if you're comfortable pulling it or at least willing to force yourself to the other side of your comfort zone.

Good luck with next lucky 100 girls you'll open till xmas [Image: smile.gif]

Grab a dress off the rack (obviously depends on store) and hold in front of yourself and say, "What do you think?" And bat your eyelashes.

Almost always gets a hearty laugh, and if she thinks you're cute or likes your sense of humor, she'll make your job easier by bantering with you about the dress or something else that will look good on you. Obviously a good sign.

I also like to ask girls in stores and coffee shops if I can borrow some money while I'm paying my bill. I put a super serious look on my face when I ask - let it simmer long enough for them to start looking nervous and then I grin and they crack up.

Of course that's just opening someone. You'll need to know how to segue into a half-serious conversation to get the number. I mean, it's not rocket science once she's talking to you - something simple like "Are you from around here?" is enough.

I also like LINUX's direct approach, assuming he was serious. Haven't done that in a while.

At least just being direct cuts out any fumbling transitions, and if you don't have a fun guy personality my above ideas probably won't be congruent for you anyways.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

My previous post is not helping you and can't edit now. Actually re-read your OP this is not an opener question per se. You're falling into the same rabbit hole many of us did.

Opener is just a stopper and rest is making conversation - it depends too much on so many variables you can't really pick a "the magic opener" that opens well, connects to more personal topics nicely and provides smooth transition. There is such a thing that ticks all your boxes and it's called experienced player.

For example linux's opener would work for him but he has shitload of experience.

You just keep opening with anything and get better in reading her. you will notice opener don't matter that much and could be "I love you" as long as you follow up properly. Read gio's field experiences as he does mention girl type, body language, quick glimpse, locked eye contact, showing 6-pack reading her response, and always self calibrating appropriately. Also logistical touches such as leaving his number when she's clearly not comfy typing digits in front of colleagues/cameras.

So do yourself a favour - focus and read more about what comes AFTER the opener and don't attribute much to it

^ Very good point about the opener not mattering so much as what comes next.

I have to disagree about LINUX's approach only being for guys with experience, though. One of the strong things about doing this to a woman is it seems so spontaneous and confident, and it fits right into the romantic fantasies in many a modern woman's mind. Even if the confidence seems forced, she still looks at you as a shy guy with huge balls, and that's still impressive.

So, at best, I think seeming a little inexperienced almost fits into that storyline even better; at worse, it's just beside the point.

I mean, my friends and I did this kind of thing in high school and our early 20s. It's a great way for green guys to get themselves out there and stand apart from the crowd.

Sure, you're going to be nervous as hell, but just like with any way to start a conversation with women, you'll get better with it over time and it'll come easier. I mean youré basically just telling her she grabbed your attention and asking for her number - she'll either say yes or no, and it really couldn't be more straighforward than that.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-08-2015 07:59 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Openers, such as, "It's hard to know what to get people for Christmas, isn't it?" are meant to only open the conversation, not hook girl's attention. You will have a really hard time if you try to hook girl's attention by saying one sentence or phrase.

Of course she's likely to mumble something in response and continue her shopping. This one good thing you want to say will never be good enough for a stranger girl to stop on her tracks and talk to you. When you approach you should be ready to talk on your own for a while until the other person opens up. Give her something more to help her join the conversation if she wants.

Sure, I fully agree. But perhaps I should have said more about the context of this interaction: After I'd opened by saying to her, "It's hard to know what to get people for Christmas, isn't it?", she almost immediately started to walk off and replied whilst she was walking way. She wasn't unfriendly, she smiled as she said it and made eye contact, but it was her walking away that threw me, since I thought at that point that any potential for the interaction to go anywhere was pretty much zero.

How would others have reacted to this? If you open a girl and she is already starting to walk away along the aisle of the shop, do you take that as a cue to cut and run? Or should I have tried to hold her attention by launching into futher conversation? I'd really like an answer to this question, since nearly all of the women I have opened in stores have reacted in this way and I'm still vexed as to how I should have responded.

Quote: (12-08-2015 09:19 AM)olive Wrote:  

@OP

You're just making it too easy for her to say YEAH and carry on shopping unless you interrupt her exit.

What linux posted is a different line and more efficient if you're comfortable pulling it or at least willing to force yourself to the other side of your comfort zone.

Well, I opened a few more sets today with a continuation of the store game I've pursued over the past couple of days. Basically they gave me the same type of response after I saddled up next to them and start commenting on something in their shopping basket or about the Christmas season or other such thing. No major dramas or bitchy responses, but the same aversive tactics of the woman moving away fairly swiftly after I open her. By midday I was really starting to enter into a black mood and so I decided to suspend operations. I then decided to give it another shot around 4 p.m. in the soap shop and quickly got chatting to one of the assistants about one of the products. Anyway, aside from passing the boner test with flying colours, she seemed quite open to my approach and we eventually started chatting about our private lives. So, after around 10 minutes of chatting, she says that she has to get back to work because her boss might be watching and asks, "Is there anything else?" to which I confidently replied, "Yeah, what are you doing tonight?" thinking that at last my luck had changed. Of course, the answer I got was, "Sorry, but I've got a boyfriend" but she then proceeded to recommend going on OK Cupid saying how good an option that was - which it is, of course, if you're a woman. I quickly made my excuses and then exited the shop, but this was the icing on the cake for me today and as a result I've been in something of a deep depression ever since.

I did read Linux post and at first I quickly dismissed it, thinking that it is obviously not going to work on women in my locality whose bitchshields already reach for the sky. However, I've been wondering whether a direct opener might not be the better way to go after all. My reasoning is as follows:

I already spend too much time calibrating what to say to every individual girl I open and, on those occasions where I do get into some good, flirty banter that seems to be going somewhere and progressing onto the personal level, she ends up dropping the, "I already have a boyfriend" bombshell on me. The result of this is that, because I had got my hopes up after 10 minutes or so of good conversation that I might actually at least get her out on a date, the rug is suddenly pulled and I feel like shit afterwards. Going direct, with an opener like Linux suggested, would at least have the merit of not getting led up the garden path and having to endure the subsequent comedown of disappointment.

Read Bang

Quote: (12-08-2015 09:51 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

^ Very good point about the opener not mattering so much as what comes next.

I have to disagree about LINUX's approach only being for guys with experience, though. One of the strong things about doing this to a woman is it seems so spontaneous and confident, and it fits right into the romantic fantasies in many a modern woman's mind. Even if the confidence seems forced, she still looks at you as a shy guy with huge balls, and that's still impressive.

So, at best, I think seeming a little inexperienced almost fits into that storyline even better; at worse, it's just beside the point.

I mean, my friends and I did this kind of thing in high school and our early 20s. It's a great way for green guys to get themselves out there and stand apart from the crowd.

Sure, you're going to be nervous as hell, but just like with any way to start a conversation with women, you'll get better with it over time and it'll come easier. I mean youré basically just telling her she grabbed your attention and asking for her number - she'll either say yes or no, and it really couldn't be more straighforward than that.

Thanks for the comment, Beyond Borders. I haven't used any direct openers thus far, but was actually thinking about doing so even before I read your post this evening. One thing that I've wondered about is that when going indirect one isn't actually adopting a very "alpha" strategy, since any women getting approached by a man she doesn't know in a store is almost certainly because the guy wants to bang her. In other words, she already knows the deal, so what's the point in pretending? More damaging, perhaps, is that the indirect game might only serve to militate against the very impression that I'm trying to make in swanning up to her in the first place and opening her, namely, that here's a guy with the balls to pursue a woman directly and without having to apologize for what he wants or to somehow justify it through comfort-building gestures.

One thing which led me to this thought is that there I've observed a strong disconnect between the reasonably frequent flirty eye-contact I'm now getting since working on my posture and inner game from attractive women on the street and the inability I have to convert my looks and persona in a one-on-one interaction with a girl. For example, today I caught quite a few decent-looking girls checking me out from the corner of my eye who often look embarrased when I catch them at it. So I can't complain on that front - as I said, it's just the harvesting of this potential interest in some women into dates and bangs that I'm struggling with.

Quote: (12-08-2015 05:24 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2015 09:19 AM)olive Wrote:  

@OP

Well, I opened a few more sets today with a continuation of the store game I've pursued over the past couple of days. Basically they gave me the same type of response after I saddled up next to them and start commenting on something in their shopping basket or about the Christmas season or other such thing. No major dramas or bitchy responses, but the same aversive tactics of the woman moving away fairly swiftly after I open her. By midday I was really starting to enter into a black mood and so I decided to suspend operations. I then decided to give it another shot around 4 p.m. in the soap shop and quickly got chatting to one of the assistants about one of the products. Anyway, aside from passing the boner test with flying colours, she seemed quite open to my approach and we eventually started chatting about our private lives. So, after around 10 minutes of chatting, she says that she has to get back to work because her boss might be watching and asks, "Is there anything else?" to which I confidently replied, "Yeah, what are you doing tonight?" thinking that at last my luck had changed. Of course, the answer I got was, "Sorry, but I've got a boyfriend" but she then proceeded to recommend going on OK Cupid saying how good an option that was - which it is, of course, if you're a woman. I quickly made my excuses and then exited the shop, but this was the icing on the cake for me today and as a result I've been in something of a deep depression ever since.

I did read Linux post and at first I quickly dismissed it, thinking that it is obviously not going to work on women in my locality whose bitchshields already reach for the sky. However, I've been wondering whether a direct opener might not be the better way to go after all. My reasoning is as follows:

I already spend too much time calibrating what to say to every individual girl I open and, on those occasions where I do get into some good, flirty banter that seems to be going somewhere and progressing onto the personal level, she ends up dropping the, "I already have a boyfriend" bombshell on me. The result of this is that, because I had got my hopes up after 10 minutes or so of good conversation that I might actually at least get her out on a date, the rug is suddenly pulled and I feel like shit afterwards. Going direct, with an opener like Linux suggested, would at least have the merit of not getting led up the garden path and having to endure the subsequent comedown of disappointment.

congrats on keeping up the good fight! Best of luck in your future endeavours - below's my carpet bombardment hopefully there's one or two helpful bits here.

1. you're giving up too early in terms of prospects per session?
you are opening 5 or 10 girls and after a 100% failure session rate you let the dark mood take over? rome isn't built in one pickup session. golden hit of the day might be your 6th or 11th, could even be 20th who knows. absolutely proven scientific rule of thumb: just little bit more push and you're gonna get it.
just make it simple on your inner lazy version: sorry mate you're just not going home till you hit some-level-of-success" what that might be depends on your locality, personal logistics, game level and so on. to make it appliable set a high-number of hours as the max session limit so you can (eventually) still go home after a really unlucky day. (don't think homeless act will help pull, much)
say it's Tuesday afternoon, you don't have to go to school/work, totally free, you say to yourself either I'm gonna hit success or I 'll keep doing it for the next 5 hours.
this one simple but badass rule will rocket your success rate if you can keep it up. try it every Tuesday 3-4 weeks on a row and compare the results.

2. you're giving up too early when you hit the usual i'm-taken-bullshit-shield?
one can find completely available and absolutely VERY SINGLE girls in <insert your fav. church/science club joke here>.
rest of the "modern city environment" girls not so much. huge HUUUGEE numbers of operational very doable chicks don't want their drivers seat empty. it's like when you look for a job you don't want to be in currently-unemployed group (or you'll soon become unemployable!). likewise they just get an OKAY-dude who would pass as (sort of) "bf" on the weekends but she's actually not quite there yet. still waiting for someone from RVF to swoop in and make her feel the butterflies. you just need to tear down the bullshit-shield and she will soon show her true colours.
how do we know if she's one of them? if you ask she'll deny. so always assume she is one of those girls, make her understand you KNOW the drill and it's alright. once you drop the hint, change the topic like a boss. this change of topic is to show you're not expecting her signature for the deal - you declared the situation, your mutual deal is out and in effect. you want to know more about her now and qualify her whether she's worth your time and accommodating helping hand.
if she's really not interested she will either cool down/end the conversation - if she holds I'm-taken-approach strongly, that's fine it's time to REALLY move on. NEXT.
many times she might outright come "wow you're bad!" (she's onboard) or try to clarify wtf is going on "aww what did you mean by that hihihi" (she's boarding).
once you try this approach I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how many taken forts open the gates.

3. you're not conveying the sexual predator (but in a good way) side of yours?
sounds like you're ending up in some sort of twilight zone. not the sexual mate not the friend zone something in between. also temporary too as SHE KNOWS it'll end in 15 minutes or so and will never reoccur. don't know what to call it, "15-minute-chat-buddy-at-the-mall" maybe. you just don't want to be there.
not true for all Im-really-taken girls but at least some of them simply won't "invest" that much time on you if you make your intentions clear & thus won't waste your time.
nothing wrong with making it obvious -> i'm a sexual creature or you gotta be too or you don't have a chance don't waste my precious time. really be obvious about it.
what are you gonna lose? a stranger gonna think you're a high testosterone man? we're brought up sooo well it's hurting us. let her think you're the hunterkiller. well, she got that right so glad it's out there now.
this applies so much more in night game/club environment when alcohol and colourful personas are out & about but also valid during day game too (tad bit toned down version). the whole enterprise is sexual - it's not companionship you seek. this is one thing that changed the whole "traditional dating" philosophy upside down for me. dating is basically for the girls who you already had sex with.
key takeaway don't spend much time BEFORE sex which include the initial first time chat, no need to through all history and super finer details "to connect with" her on a deeper soul partnership level.

4. take off but first program her for the next encounter as she's gonna Bshield on the phone
sexual chemistry is usually something quick. you don't need to talk that much. BTW who's ending the conversation? almost always it's the girl, isn't it?
let me repeat: don't spend much time on any particular chick BEFORE sex - including the initial first time chat, no need to go through all history, common views/interest and super finer details "to connect with". yes you need to establish basic rapport so that she would see you again but it's because she should be in the sexual zone not because of your thoughts on world peace, X or Y. pass on the basics, you're employed, life in order, social, leader of man, friends rely on you, you don't let people down, when shit hits the fan you're the one, you won't use, abuse and lose, you're the whole man package (but as a busy man as whole package should be - let's get this moving).

From outset (calibration dependant on chick type) or wee bit AFTER you establish minimal rapport make it clear you're here for the merchandise, she has something, she should be proud and you both know why you're at it you're not gonna shy about it. (well, in your case it was not clear BEFORE today, but hopefully it will be obvious AFTER today).
you can turn this naming the elephant well adjusted compliments or merge into negs as appropriate. depends on girl type, your type (what kind of guy you're playing in field on that particular day).
[just to give you a clear example on massive separation of paths from friend zone-ish area you're now and where you really want to be let me say it can even get physical 5-10 minutes after the opener. i personally like spanking, and not a gentle awkward touch on the southern parts of the lady but a good old heavyish spank. haven't got sued yet. you might get the shit test response "oh you didn't?!" "yea I did [Image: smile.gif] (relaxed - no biggie body language)" etc. she might stop during a walk-n-talk if it's happening for any reason, real life example why you would walk-n-talk after opener: cashpoint queue contact, CP out of order, walking to the next one together, night time). she'll just force you to take it back. why should you? you can repeat though (if she's ever a bad girl)
Back on topic:After the opener brief hook and giving very short trailers about your cool life and personality, next phase to come up is "ANYWAY I gotta go now because I need to do X or go to Y but happy to continue later - we should exchange numbers." nice confident smile but it's clear it's not a hungry please adopt me one. eye contact thread/books is your friend. you're not asking/wondering/not anxious you're friendly and just telling her. bring up the phone. if she has the phone in hand etc. let me put my numbers gently take the phone off her hand. she will probably be watching you do this in wtf? mode. say oups passcode. turn the phone to her, don't give it to her, her job is to unlock not take it back. make it so that complying is easy, she'll go with it. you're radiating confidence. if not just keep repeating till you do and it becomes default rather than act. (also helps if you really have n number of girls in quick dial that you can just hook up with on the night - abundance).

the "film trailer"-like doze of you, you just gave her in 5-10 (if you must, 15) minutes, should be good so she should naturally ask for more. if you don't think it's quite there yet don't try to chat 30 minutes to help her cross the bridge. you have to end it quick, if you haven't made her cross over the bridge in 5-15 minutes yet, you probably not gonna make much drastic improvement in the next 15 minutes before you hit limits of her attention span. you're just gonna invest more in a sinking ship. bad investment. BTW you're not SUPER NEW any more for the last few minutes - so just end it.
to be clear: even if she's LOVELIEST girl of the day, your budget simply does not allow any more of bad time investment! you're wasting your "n hours" limited in-field game practice time. there are 500.000 more chicks so just go NEXT on her. if she's not already on-board but really close as a last resort you can try the: you got email?/good/write down your email(hand over pen&paper)/alright right down your number too method which might escalate her level just to cross the bridge. anything more is a truly irresponsible waste of YOUR TIME.

when taking off, prep and program her for the next encounter. listen I'm gonna call you in tomorrow/in 2 days (you know your schedule, give her something realistic) and you're gonna be a good girl on the phone, first thing I'll hear is "I love you Feldeinsamkeit!". okay let's see how you're doing, here we go (make calling gesture and ring sound) as if you're calling her now. she'll play along so many times.
you'll get an I love you 10 minutes - it's a good progress.
if she doesn't you get an idea. you can push it (if it's close) or you can just U-turn, alright you're not cool but I might give you a chance anway just don't want you to feel bad as soon as I leave, sometimes I'm nice like that. than kiss her and take off.
this way you make an attempt to reduce number of no follow girls (their emotions and the overall feeling about you will likely change in 20 minutes after you leave - when you call after 2 days, you're playing roulette). if you try and pre-program her, you can increase your chances quite a bit. she usually don't say I love you to strangers. you WILL register on her mind. most def.

one last thing, once you get the hang of this 5 minute openers you will see it's not like going to masked ball that you need to plan ahead.
you'll start doing this in queue in sainsburys, at the cashpoint on the pub corner on a friday night, bus stop monday 7.30 am, bookstore wednesday lunch time and so on.
gaming is not a 2 hours a session x 1 session per week. but it's for as long as you're outside your house - which is (and should be!) quite a lot. keep going out all the time (or as they call it here el mech technique - I like the name lol)

more on concepts, if anything is not clear, google film trailer pua/game to find that dude's ebook BTW should be out there. roleplaying next encounter/phone call is from bradp if I remember correctly.as you do zillion approaches keep reading. forums is good but also focus on recommended ebooks as they're generally more structured, fine tuned (2nd edition onwards) version of same concepts. use a wide research to find what actually clicks with your location/character/style.

100 till xmas - good luck.

Quote: (12-08-2015 04:37 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2015 07:59 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Sure, I fully agree. But perhaps I should have said more about the context of this interaction: After I'd opened by saying to her, "It's hard to know what to get people for Christmas, isn't it?", she almost immediately started to walk off and replied whilst she was walking way. She wasn't unfriendly, she smiled as she said it and made eye contact, but it was her walking away that threw me, since I thought at that point that any potential for the interaction to go anywhere was pretty much zero.

How would others have reacted to this? If you open a girl and she is already starting to walk away along the aisle of the shop, do you take that as a cue to cut and run? Or should I have tried to hold her attention by launching into futher conversation? I'd really like an answer to this question, since nearly all of the women I have opened in stores have reacted in this way and I'm still vexed as to how I should have responded.

I've gotten this reaction more than a few times. Here's my input.

It sounds like your frame is lacking a bit of strong masculine energy. I've noticed a big (and positive) difference in the reactions I get from women when I try to game them (within a few hours) after I've done an intensive workout where my testosterone levels are higher than normal. I find that my voice tone is deeper and I can project my voice a bit more than usual...must have something to do with some serious grunting on the pullup bars, etc. But this has a seriously powerful affect on women in my estimation. I think it is a combination of many things, good body language, pheromones, clear present mind, and oozing testosterone that seems to work.

Anyway, in your case, I would have calmly but without hesitation chased after her and said one of two things, depending on if you wanted to choose the direct or indirect option:

Indirect: "Hey, excuse me (in a firm voice, assuming you are behind her and she is walking away from you - wait for her to stop and look at you, repeat if necessary, then try to face her head on), I wanted to ask you something. I am here shopping for a gift for my cousin [name], and I noticed your sweater. It's something that I can definitely see her wearing. Where did you get it? I think you have very similar style to her."

Direct: "Hey, I wanted to tell you that you look really nice in that [insert clothing here: sweater, yoga outfit, etc.]. I know it's super random but I appreciate a women with a [insert: sense of style, healthy lifestyle, etc.] You must be [insert observation here: Christmas shopping, on lunch break, an art student, just finishing yoga, etc.]

Plowing is a big part of day game. Some girls aren't used to getting hit on during the day time and sometimes you have to be persistent to let them know that you are blatantly hitting on them. Take note that this takes practice and calibration. Usually I will press on reasonably firmly until I understand that she is doing one of the following things: blatantly but politely (and consciously) ignoring me by walking away or moving her body away from me (usually avoiding eye contact), giving really terse replies to my observations or questions, telling me she is married or taken in some way, or if she tells me hey thanks for your [insert: compliment, comment, etc.] but I am late for a meeting, etc. In which case I will go for a hail mary number which is normally rejected but not always.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

She wasn't unfriendly, she smiled as she said it and made eye contact, but it was her walking away that threw me, since I thought at that point that any potential for the interaction to go anywhere was pretty much zero.

You can't know that when you eject.

It seems like it was just an autopilot response. It's quite common to have a girl slowly walk away when you say something to her, especially when she's busy or already on the move. Don't let that reaction throw you off. As long as you're polite you can try different angles at least 3 times to break the ice.. https://xxlbase.wordpress.com/2015/12/07...esperation

But all the game shit aside. If she's a woman that you're attracted to and you really want to meet her then her initial evasiveness should not be a valid obstacle to you. This is natural reaction for a woman who is caught off guard by stranger man. You job is to calm her down and present yourself in a way that can make her feel comfortable talking to you. That doesn't mean it will go somewhere once you do that but that's the first step required to even be able to take that interaction forward.

Quote: (12-08-2015 01:57 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Try this one:

I promise it works.

I'm really tempted to try this - no shit, although it's ballsy move, for sure. But I'm wondering how it would go down with somewhat older British women, say late 20s to early 30s?

delete

Quote: (12-14-2015 08:24 PM)Pareto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2015 07:29 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Try this one:

I promise it works.

I'm really tempted to try this - no shit, although it's ballsy move, for sure. But I'm wondering how it would go down with somewhat older British women, say late 20s to early 30s?

Obviously it depends on the woman, but knowing British women and that age range I think the general response would be one of repulsiveness or declines. Others will probably think it's a "lame" thing to say.

But I've nothing better to offer aside from what other members have said. I'm used to gaming customers via clown game whilst I was working in retail stores.

I've been experimenting with going direct like this. I'm liking the results better than from the drawn out situational openers.

Quote: (12-15-2015 12:57 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2015 08:24 PM)Pareto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2015 07:29 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Try this one:

I promise it works.

Obviously it depends on the woman, but knowing British women and that age range I think the general response would be one of repulsiveness or declines. Others will probably think it's a "lame" thing to say.

But I've nothing better to offer aside from what other members have said. I'm used to gaming customers via clown game whilst I was working in retail stores.

I've been experimenting with going direct like this. I'm liking the results better than from the drawn out situational openers.

So where are you doing the openers then, may I ask? On the street? In the shops? Or elsewhere?

Any suggestions on good openers (or other strategies) to use on a check-out girl in a grocery store? You're in line, and there isn't a lot of time to get a dialogue going.

Quote: (07-16-2016 06:23 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Any suggestions on good openers (or other strategies) to use on a check-out girl in a grocery store? You're in line, and there isn't a lot of time to get a dialogue going.

I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (07-16-2016 06:23 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I see you are checking me out...

You need to maximize the amount of time you are in front of her.

You Ned to create a down time in the interaction. If you try to handle business when she's swiping items, especially if there's a line, you're gonna lose.

Grocery stores are set up in specific ways to maximize profits. The milk is usually on the back wall.

Grab a carton of milk and poke a little hole in it. Then, when she picks it up, she will notice a leak. She will have to send a bagger all the way back through the store to get another one. Use that little break in the action to work your magic.

If you feel like you need even more time do the exact same thing but with something the store only has one of on the shelf.

Hope that helps.

Aloha!