rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shopping mall/store game: Easier than you think!

Inspired to write this by Robreke's post
More times than not i find myself in small cities and have established a set routine for gaming chicks at work. Enjoy!

Time:
First and foremost if you are going to a store/mall to game workers never never never go on the weekend. It's simply a waste of your time and energy. Not only are they probably getting hit on or busy with a lot of customers , they will give out a lot of false IoI's in hopes to sucker you into buying something (commission). Picking the weekdays, i like Tuesdays and Wednesdays, to game girls in stores is great, and even with costumers you can walk around store and come back to the counter or employee later without the sketch orbitor factor. I like this best because after the costumer leaves she'll come right over away from other coworkers/ potential cock blocks to ask if you need help. (self induced isolation)

Initiation:
When you first walk into the store, walk in with a cheerful and playful demeanor. Trust me this is a big one. On the weekday's it's dry, boring and the time is passing by very slow to them. Your upbeat energy will at least piqued their interest. Remember it's all a game and you're there to have fun and get digits. When I first walk into any store where a cute chick working I always always always make a joke or nag them before asking for help. I like the asshole game the best. Usually start with something like, "wow you're the lazy one" or "damn i thought you were hot until I came closer" I have a smile on my face and just bring positive energy.
-This is important here as it gages not only their personality but there initial interest. I can't say how many dead ends i avoided by doing this simple screener. If she isn't the least bit piqued by your opener, ask one or two more questions and bounce.
I transition quickly to asking about some arbitrary product if my opener was well received. Usually asking them their opinion and saying the exact opposite. Remember they are accustomed to swaying customers. Example: Was gaming chick at clothing store, me: Hey which shirt you like, Her: the red one, me: i'll definitely go with the black one,you're just trying to sell me clothes. Her: haha wow no you look good in that. They love it. Transition to asking them about themselves, how long have they been working here, typical stuff you'd do on a normal approach.

Close:
After you've piqued their interest and got them chatty, time for the close. This one can vary and where a lot of beginners chicken out at. This is my favorite part of the interaction. I usually have two set closes
Close 1. "Well i wasn't really interested in buying anything, I just thought you were cute and wanted to say something". This surprisingly has worked wonders because of the previous transitions you've made before and screeners made in opener.
Close 2. You seem cool enough, what's your number so we can talk more about (product name) over coffee. This one is also another favorite of mine as it reinforces your sense of humor and the rejection stings a lot less.

Potential cockblocks:
We've all experienced that moment in a store when a cutie we were just about to open/close is approached by unaware customer or cockblocking employee.
-For customers, it's like a hierarchy and they are at the top. I usually just linger around if the convo was going good or if she states " I'll be right back" <- This happens quite often. I'm always a fan of turning negative to positives. A customer is a good way to gauge her interest. If one arrives and she goes off to help them and doesn't come back to you afterwards, she's probably not interested, so proceed according.
-For employees, Discretion is always a must in their hamster brains and from my experience they typically don't like to get hit on when their co workers are around (store gossip, being judged etc). If my target is in a store with one or more employees i try the separation technique by asking about some item far away from her coworkers. This works often. Another tactic is to just say fuck it and game as usual, especially when isolation is not possible. I typically try to include the other coworkers into the convo as to get a better flow going with my target. Example: was at concession stand and my target (hot 8) was surrounded by beta orbiters and a older co worker next to her. I know i couldn't separate so just incorporated the older one into the convo and she eventually insisted my target and I swap numbers.
While this approach style isn't for everyone, I've found great success on those boring days roaming the mall. Remember players: Timing, location and opening are the three biggest factors under your control. If you have any tips that work for you, post below.
-Coverdoc

I would agree with this overall.

I was at a mall and did like 5 approaches. 2 workers and the rest customers. The one number I got was a customer. The workers that rejected me were either:

1. Watched by her co-workers
2. Was right next to her employer store

One of the approaches were an easy prop. A shirt and two ties. I just asked her which one she likes best.

Good sheet.

I know it was just a typo, but I laughed at the idea of costumers walking around the store. I'm going to have to try costume store game this next Halloween.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I never thought about the weekend and week day distinction. Excellent point.

I would say if you're hitting on working girls weekdays are best, customers browsing and walking around I'd go for the weekend. The weekend you have endless possibilities and can bust out as many approaches as you can, quickly regaining steam after blow outs. The downside is you'll usually have an audience. When I'm not feeling "It" i do weekday approaches where you can spot girls isolated easily. On the weekend, if I'm feeling up to the task, I try to go full retard. Do you guys usually approach groups? Whats your group size max capacity?

Whatever your style of game is, the only thing never to do is to go direct inside a mall. The security guards are on deck and will boot you out if you get caught. Not worth it! Better learn how to ramble and go indirect in this environment.

Quote: (02-09-2015 06:14 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Whatever your style of game is, the only thing never to do is to go direct inside a mall. The security guards are on deck and will boot you out if you get caught. Not worth it! Better learn how to ramble and go indirect in this environment.

Definitely don't be an approach machine.

For the most part I do indirect, but when it's a packed friday, to prying eyes, it kind of just looks like a conversation. By direct I mean something like "you're cute so I came over to flirt with you". The better you dress The more you'll get away with, too. I do get sketched out about paul blart rolling up on his segway, and I work at tbe mall, so I stick to direct game at this other mall across town.

Quote: (02-09-2015 02:44 AM)Mr Finish Wrote:  

Do you guys usually approach groups? Whats your group size max capacity?

If at the mall, the max I approach is two. Maybe three if i am getting IoIs but that's really pushing it. Anything other than that while rolling solo seems to fall apart usually. I tend to notice girls display the hate game in groups ( No matter how fly/friendly you are, her friends will still hate somehow because you are not hitting on them) <-- Usually occurs in packs of 3+.

As far as mall security go, I have never witnessed anyone being approached by mall cops unless, dressed like pure shit and borderline harassment. Even then is super rare to see.

Good Report any suggestions if she is stuck behind the register at a store? Can't really get her too isolated. Thought about just having her write her number on the receipt to keep it more discrete.

"Go get yourself some"

Most mall security guards are bored and looking for shoplifters. However, they are under strict orders to keep anoying people out of the mall. I've been approached by them just for carrying around a ledger and going from store to store- I do this for my day job. You can usually explain your way out of it.

Quote: (02-20-2015 06:13 PM)reco2100 Wrote:  

Good Report any suggestions if she is stuck behind the register at a store? Can't really get her too isolated. Thought about just having her write her number on the receipt to keep it more discrete.

I had this happen a few weeks ago. It all depends on the store and on who is around. I was in a department store so just went up to the register and inquired about opening an credit card. As we were talking, i did my usual asshole game and didn't even mention the credit card any more. After a few minutes I knew she was ready, but a customer was behind so I left and came back a few minutes later very direct. She wrote her number on a receipt. Talked for another minute then i left.

For smaller stores where the counter literally separates you two, keep it short and simple. Make a little small talk (if employees around read above) then do the receipt writing deal. For some reason, this makes them feel more comfortable than putting numbers into the phone.

Watch out for the jailbait! [Image: wink.gif]

I dont like the "teasing" stuff, it tends to just come off weird. "i thought you were hot until i got closer" thats a bit of an insult really. Id say the best thing with those working girls is just try to strike up a non work convo and assess her interest. Maybe ask for recommendations of some good bars in the area and go into that. Ive never closed a girl working in a shop though. Went direct on a few and blew out. Actually i did close one a few years ago. Actually used an opinion opener [Image: smile.gif] i didnt follow it up though, i was moving away

Quote: (02-27-2015 03:34 AM)bpryce Wrote:  

I dont like the "teasing" stuff, it tends to just come off weird. "i thought you were hot until i got closer" thats a bit of an insult really. Id say the best thing with those working girls is just try to strike up a non work convo and assess her interest. Maybe ask for recommendations of some good bars in the area and go into that. Ive never closed a girl working in a shop though. Went direct on a few and blew out. Actually i did close one a few years ago. Actually used an opinion opener [Image: smile.gif] i didnt follow it up though, i was moving away

I'm confused, you've never closed a girl at the mall(except one), but state that my method is weird or insulting [Image: huh.gif].

It all depends on your style of game and what you are most comfortable with. Asshole game works great for me because my facial expressions and follow up convo let it be known early on that I am just teasing them in a fun way. I've gamed birds calling them unattractive to suggesting they should hit the gym more. How about you honestly try it for once then come back and let us know how it went.

-CD

Quote: (03-01-2015 10:00 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2015 03:34 AM)bpryce Wrote:  

I'm confused, you've never closed a girl at the mall(except one), but state that my method is weird or insulting [Image: huh.gif].

It all depends on your style of game and what you are most comfortable with. Asshole game works great for me because my facial expressions and follow up convo let it be known early on that I am just teasing them in a fun way. I've gamed birds calling them unattractive to suggesting they should hit the gym more. How about you honestly try it for once then come back and let us know how it went.

-CD

"I thought you were hot until I came closer" should not be tried with a newbie. For this to not come off as an insult it needs to delivered correctly. This would fall into the category of over-negging for most newbies, so be careful.

I like to go for care-free funny guy (not dancing clown funny).

Here a sample routine I have used:

Walk into store, dressed nice, with a smirk on my face. See a cute white blonde chick folding clothes:

Girl - "Welcome to fashion mart express style 21"
Anti - "Hola!, that's spanish for hello"

This checks for receptivity. If she doesn't have a sense of humor or at least the intelligence to understand that was a joke, then I am not interested in her. Would I fuck her? Yes. Would I put the time in to game her? No.

I usually get one of two responses
1.)
Girl - laughs and "Hola! Como estas?"
Anti - "sorry I don't speak french*pause for her to understand the joke, smirk* although I should with how often I'm there" <-- second joke and some bait dropped

2.)
Girl - laughs or smirks and "Oh really? I didn't know that"
Anti - "Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm practically a genius, it's not a big deal really. I got sent to special schools and shit when I was kid."

I follow those thread for a chatty 30 seconds to a minute, then I excuse myself and go browse, usually with something like this:

Anti - "I'm looking for a *item of interest*, you have those here?"
Girl - "yes, there over there" Sometimes, she walks you over
Anti - "Aight, thanks for the help Latoya" <--- calling the blonde white chick Latoya has never failed to get a positive reaction

Sometimes she will laugh and give your name, just smirk and start browsing, only give your name if she asks.

Wait a few minutes, browse around, see if the shop has anything cool you actually want to buy. Feel out the situation and wait for the right time to reengage. Grab a prop, like a crazy pair of socks or a womens tank top. When she is isolated, re-open

Anti - "Hey Shanaynay, you think this will go good on me?"
Her - "Oh yeah! do it!" <--- 9 times of out 10 they will respond like this if they have responded positively previously.
Anti - "Yeah it really brings out my eyes. My absolutely gorgeous baby blue eyes."
Girl - "" <-- her response doesn't matter. sometimes she just laughs, sometimes she will say something about her eyes, whatever.
Anti - "But all joking aside Ladasha, I need a some pick me up. Rough night, you have no idea how hard it is being a male stripper. There a good coffee shop in this mall?"
Girl - "Theres a starbucks in the food court" Bitches always know where the nearest starbucks is.
Anti - "Good, you got a break coming up? Coffee is always much better with some company"

She will either say yes or no. Even if she has a break coming up, it will likely be a bit so your going for the number regardless.

Girl - "Yeah i'n 20 minutes/No I just got back from work"
Anti - "Put your number in my phone, I'll shoot you a text"

That is 100% ideal situation. No cockblocking gay co-workers, no middle aged woman cutting in to ask about the 20% deal of tighty whities for her emasculated husband, etc.

Things get more complicated when you have any distracting factors to deal with. I like to carry a calling card in case I need to discretely slip a girl my number/have her write hers down. It also allows you to go for a hail mary: just going mad direct on a busy chick "Hey, I think your attractive. I would like to go to know a little about you. Shoot me a text" and slide her the card and be off.

Hail mary's rarely work, but sometimes they win the mother fucking super bowl

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

A few examples of mall game:

Quote: (08-08-2012 12:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was at the mall shopping for jeans. I see a cutie working in the Levi section.

her: how can I help you?
me: I need some gray 514 slims
her: ok, lets see what we got
me: ok

We look around but don't see any 514's

her: well, I don't think we have any 514's but lets see what else we have
me: nah, everything else is too plain for me, I need the 514's
her: are you sure?
me: ya, thanks

Right about that time an older couple comes up and she tells them she will be right with them.

me: why don't you help them, i will just browse around
her: ok

I walk around pretending to look at jeans and thinking about how I want to play this. She is very cute, young looking, great body, latina.

I see some 514's.

me: you are not a very good worker (slight smirk, half joking tone)
her: what why?
me: look what i just found
her: omg where were they?
me: right here
her: this is my first day in this section, im learning
me: where do you usually work?
her: womens section
her: well, i don't know why they put a little girl over here in the grown mans section
her: i know, they said im a good salesperson
me: you don't even know where the 514's are (half joking tone)
her: leave me alone, levis has like a million different jeans
me: you have never worn levis, how are you supposed to know what is baggy, what is slim, what is skinny and all that.
her: ya thats what I told my boss
me: i'll lie and say you did a good job
her: (blushing) oh thanks
me: do you want me to teach you the set up here?
her: sure
me: the 508's are here, then the numbers get bigger all the way down the ailse. Except that you guys skipped 514 and put them around the corner which is stupid but whatever. The tapered 508's have there own table which is weird but you'll figure it out.
her: ya this section is new and we are just trying it out.
me: you should take control of this area and reorganize it.
her: ha i think i will do that. Do you want to try those on?
me: no
her: why not?
me: they are not gray
her: oh ya

The older couple comes out of the dressing room and asks her a question.

I keep browsing and thinking how I will get her number.

me: look what i found!
her: what?
me: 514 grays
her: where were they?
me: right in front of you
her: omg i don't know how i missed that
me: i think because you are new
her: ya i think so
me: let me try these on

I put them on and come out of the dressing room.

me: what do you think?
her: they look good
me: what looks better, tucked in or untucked?

I lift up my shirt and I pulled it up high. I wanted her to see my 6 pack. I pretended it was an accident. I could tell she liked it because she kind of smiled and looked me in the eyes.

her: do you want to try on anything else?

Her voice tone changed a little. I knew I had her now. I just had to # close properly.

me: ya I want to try on the tapered ones
her: ok let me get them

She handed me the jeans and walked with me to the dressing room. I went into the dressing room and left the door open. I started to take my pants off. She didn't move as I was undoing my belt and pulling down the zipper. We had eye contact as I was doing this.

I started to close the door..

me: excuse me creeper
her: haha
me: be right back

I came out wearing some jeans that were way to tight on me but at this point i was just flirting and continuing the interaction which was going great.

me: you think i could pull these off?
her: hah the other ones are more you
me: ya i thought so, i'll take the 514's
me: where do i pay?
her; over there
me: well thanks for your help even though you did a bad job and i had to find everything myself.
her: i helped you a little
me: ya i guess you did help me a little

We held a little eye contact..

me: you know what?
her: what?
me: i want to call you later but i know you cant really give out your number to customers all out in the open in front of the cameras and everything so i will go write it down my number and come back and put it on top of the 514's on the table. Is that cool or do you want to just tell me your number quietly now?
her: no i like your idea better
me: ok be right back

I go pay for the jeans and write my number on a levis tag and then return to her section. I put my number on top of some jeans that are under a table. She is looking right at me.

me: here you go
her: ok got it

I wink at her and walk away. She called me later that night. We talked for an hour. She is spanish and norweigen and 19yo. Wish me luck!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid247086

Quote: (08-17-2012 02:59 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was at Target, I saw a cutie in those tight black yoga pants, she was shopping in the candle section, I walked up, looked at the candles for about 10 seconds and then grabbed 2 little ones, I never made eye contact or acknowledged her. I then walked right behind her and as I got about 2 steps based her I turned back to her..

me: you have a great butt
her: thank you (smiling and blushing a bit)
me: did you just work out at the crunch fitness across the street?
her: no, i workout at the 24 downtown
me: oh, what brings you to this neighborhood?
her: i am apartment hunting, i just moved from socal
me: oh, you must be cold
her: actually, that was the first thing i noticed, sf summers are cold.
me: ya thats the shitty part of sf
her: do you live around here?
me: i do
her: i hear the weather get better further east
me: its get better the further away you get from the ocean.
her: i see
me: but i don't wanna talk about the weather, i wanna talk about me and you working out sometime (smirk on my face)
her: i don't think my bf would like that (smiling)
me: oh no, don't say that
her: sorry honey
me: fuck, i can be your side dish
her: i don't beleive in that
me: me neither

That was it.

5 minutes later I was about leave and I see an asian cutie who is very slim. She is in the cough drop section so I walk up and grab a big bag of cough drops...

me: you are in great shape
her: thanks
me: whats your secret?
her: oh just exercise and good food
me:you probably have good levis too
her: good levis?
me: ya it looks like it
her: levis?
me: you have good genes
her: ooh haha, ya that too
me: why are you coughing, is my cologne too strong?
her: no, i have been a little sick lately
me: uh ooh go have some teas with honey
her: thats exactly what im gonna do
me: are you from around here?
her: no i just moved up from la
me: oh the sf weather got you
her: ya thats what i was thinking too, is it always this bad?
me: in this part of the city its bad but its gets better the further away from the ocean you get
her: thats what i hear
me: did you come up here for work?
her: yes im a teacher
me: high school?
her: no middle school
me: oh boy school starts soon
her: tmw actually
me: well good luck with school and that cough
me: hey, um, do you wanna exchange numbers and maybe get a drink or something sometime
her: sure

I will text her tomorrow.

Of course, I put the candles and cough drops on the counter before I left. I never had any intention of buying them. I just pretend like I am gonna buy them to get open the girls.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid253953

Quote: (08-24-2012 05:22 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was at the mall shopping (for girls).

I see a nice booty looking at the mens hats in Sears. Her back was to me so I couldn't see her face. But, I decided I would go talk to her just because her body was giving me a boner. I approached from behind and walked right past her grabbing at a hat that I pretended to like..

me: you know these are boys hats
her: yes i wear boys hats sometimes
me: i guess you could pull it off with these fadoras
her: these fadoras are almost uni-sex anyways
me: the whut?
her: the fadoras they're uni sex
me: ohh
her: yes

I was kind of flirty. She was filapino. Cute, I say 7, ok, 6.5 but the body was nice, slim legs but round booty, tight waistline and firm titties, good skin.

I pretended to look at hats for a minute. I was playing this approach a bit cooler then usual because of how she was looking at me. I could tell that she saw me as high value. You can tell just by the way they look at you if they are into you or not.

me: wheres the mirror around here?
her: oh over there

I took a chance by going over to the mirror but I just had a feeling that she would need to look in the mirror also. She is a girl buying hats, she needs a mirror, it was the only one in the section. So, I go pretend like I'm trying on hats and in 2-3 minutes she comes over from behind me..

her: i promise i'm not following you
me: i don't know if i believe that
her: you don't have to call security
me: im calling them now SECURITY!
her: ssshhh
(AS she starts trying on hats)

I try on a few hats, she tries on a few. We are both standing together looking in the mirror. Its obvious that we are flirting with each other.

me: that one doesn't look good on you
her: no
me: too big

We chat about hat styles. She makes her decision.

her: nice meeting you
me: aren't you forgetting something?
her: huh?
me: your phone number so i can call you later
her: your funny
me: your funny too, thats why we like each other
her: no one has ever talked to me like this at the mall
me: i don't believe that
her no seriously
me; whatever - you're kind of funky
her: ya you gotta be a little different
me: always
her: well, i guess if you promise not to stalk me, we can talk
me: me stalk you?? the reason we are talking now is because you stalked me!
her: oh is that the reason?
me: ya don't lie

I took out my phone and got her number. Then I gave her a kiss on both cheeks like I have been doing to every girl recently.

her: are you italian?
me: no spanish and french
her: oh yes i see the spanish and the french
me: are you trying to charm me?
her: haha no seriously
me: i'll call you tomorrow
her: k

This one has alot of potential.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid256391

Quote: (03-01-2015 12:57 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

A few examples of mall game:

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Gio,

I love these posts man. You know why you're good at this?

Every line you say is authentic. Meaning it could conceivably come from someone just making conversation. It's smooth, never too pushy, yet never dull.

I guarantee that you talk to other people, men, grandmothers, waitresses, cashiers, pretty much anybody when you're out an about.

To be good at conversation, you have to make it a point to actually talk to people.

Quote: (03-02-2015 11:27 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Gio,

I love these posts man. You know why you're good at this?

Every line you say is authentic. Meaning it could conceivably come from someone just making conversation. It's smooth, never too pushy, yet never dull.

I have to be honest...

I "cherry-picked" those 3 approaches because they were successful.

Keep in mind that for every successful approach that I post, there are another 20 or 30 approaches that were unsuccessful.

That said, the points you made are 100% accurate:

- I do try to be "authentic" and "natural". I try to make the interaction appear "surreptitiousness". (not only with indirect it also with direct). I don't want the girl to feel like I am "hitting on" her, I want it to feel unforced and totally normal.

- Often times, it appears like I am just making casual conversation, when in reality, I am really trying to date the girl.

- Yes, I do talk to everybody where ever I go. Except, ugly chicks, I don't talk to them. I try to talk to interesting people to adsorb their vibe and generate social momentum.

Quote: (03-02-2015 11:27 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

To be good at conversation, you have to make it a point to actually talk to people.

Truer words have never been spoken!

It's not enough to "study" conversation and observe other conversationalists..

We must go out and create conversation, if we want to improve at it!

A few more approaches from shopping malls and stores:

Quote: (07-24-2012 04:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was at the market, I saw a gorgeous little Beyonce type, mixed black/white, maybe 18/19. She was struggling to tear off one of those plastic bags that you put fruit into...

me: how to you work these stupid things
her: i don't know
me: let me try

I tore off one of the bags

her: thank, i guess im not very athletic
me: i guess not
her: hehe
me: are you making a salad?
her: no just getting mushrooms
me: im surprised your not watching the basketball game
her: who's playing? wait, don't tell me..
me: ok
her: umm, oklahoma city?
me: yup, you got it
her: are you a thunder fan?
me: no, im a spurs fan, we are enemies
her: hehe, i actually like the spurs too.
me: do you play ball?
her: no i run track
me: where in college?
her: no, in high school
me: high school! how old are you?
her: 17
me: 17, damn girl you're gonna get me in trouble
her: haha i'll be 18 in november
me: alright well, i'll holler at you after thanksgiving
her: haha ok bye

I walk away. I can't be talking to girls under 18.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid241861

Quote: (08-21-2012 01:38 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was at Whole Foods, I saw a cute white girl wearing yoga pants. Great slim body, dirty blond hair, God, I love those yoga pants! She was looking at some salt.

me: is that a good salt?
her: ya but im not gonna it because the dates are wrong
me: what do you mean?
her: this one says best used by january 2012
me: thats funny
her: this is 2012 right?
me: um ya i think so haha
her: haha so this is 6 months too old
me: your not crazy, that date is wrong
her: seriously right?
me: yup, thats weird
her: well, i will just get this truffle salt instead
me: whats truffle salt
her: its something that makes everything yummy
me: ha i might have to try it
her: you should
me: i love those pizzas (pointing to her cart)
her: oh yes, aren't these awesome, very fattening though ha
me: you know what i've been doing?
her: huh?
me: i've been making my own cornmeal crust pizza from scratch
her: oh is it as good as these
me: better. its homemade
her: wow you know what you should do?
me: whats that?
her: put some truffle salt in the cornmeal
me: really?
her: ya its makes everything better
me: im gonna try that
her: hope you like it
me: thanks for the truffle idea, if i have any more questions about this would you be available to advise me, i would repay you with pizza and red wine?
her: haha well im flattered but actually no, im not available to advise you on this matter.
me: oh no your taken?
me: well, see you around the salt aisle
her: or the cornmeal section

Smile, smile, walked away.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid255772

Quote: (06-24-2013 12:29 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Grocery store.

She walks right in front of me. She is wearing a little wool hat that says "MK"..

me: whats mk?
her: oh (smile) its micheal koors
me: michael koors, where have i heard that name before?
her: he's a designer, have you ever seen "americas next top model"
me: ya i've seen it a few times as i was flipping thru the channels
her: he also makes watches
me: oh ya, thats where i have seen the name

She starts to sort of walk away..

me: hey can i ask you something
her: (just turns a looks at me)
me: do you date spanish guys?
me: no?
her: i mean, i never have, but i dont discriminate
me: my name is gio, whats yours
her: im alise
me: thats a nice name
her: thanks, so what do you do?
me: well, i just quit my job as a teacher
her: really, why?
me: i didn't like fixing other peoples problems all day
her: hmmm
me: how about you?
her: im in college
me: where
her: university of san francisco
me: oh cool, i went there for summer school once, what do you study?
her: fashion design
me: ya i can tell, you got a unique style
her: lol

We are walking and talking. We kind of look at each other and smile.

me: so, do you wanna get coffee or a drink or something sometime?
her: um, okay
me: why don't you call me from your phone so i have your number, i'll text you in a few days
her: ya okay

She looks about 20 or 21. She lives in my neighborhood. Perfect.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid476530

And.. Some unsuccessful approaches:

Quote: (07-23-2013 03:18 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I went out with a forum member who is trying to improve his day game.

I had a rough day. 0-7.

Here are a few of them:

1) I drop off the forum member at a cafe, I go park my car. I see a cute Latina face in the car next to me. I walk around the other side of my car and pretend that I'm locking up my car.. I just wanted to get a better look at her and give myself a chance to open her.. She is pretty but I can't see her body because she is sitting in her car.. I walk over to her side, "lock" my car, and then pretend that I just noticed her... She was eating a salad..

me: hey hows it going?
her: pretty good
me: whats for lunch?
her: oh just a salad
me: that looks good
her: its ok
me: from trader joes?
her: ya
me: there aren't a lot of good options around here
her: i know
me: the mall only has one good place and this shopping center only has one place
her: whats good in the mall?
me: i only like the Korean BBQ place, its pretty fresh. In this shopping center, the Mexican place is ok
her: hmmm interesting..
me: do you ever go out to eat around here?
her: well, i don't live in this neighborhood.
me: oh, you don't, where do you live?
her: outer richmond
me: oh, what are you doing all the way out here?
her: i come to do my laundry
me: aren't there any laundromats in your hood?
her: ya but i don't like them

Blah, blah, blah.. We chat for a little while longer, I like how things are going. I'm just about ready to ask her if she wants to continue our chat sometime. She steps out of the car, she is chubby. Fuuuucccckkk! Next!

2) We are in the mall. I see a cute half White/half Asian girl walking by herself right past us in the opposite direction. I don't hesitate...

me: excuse me
me: you look nice today
her: thank you
me: whats your name?
her: stefanie
me: im gio, nice to meet you
her: hello
me: you have a unique look, are you mixed?
me: with what?
her: chinese and white
me: oh, cool
me: guess what I am..
her: chinese and white
me: haha, good guess, i wish. spanish and french
her: oh okay
me: hey, i've gotta run right now but would you be interested in hanging out sometime, maybe get a beer or something?
her: oh no thanks, i have a boyfriend

Next.

3) We are in Trader Joes. I see a decent White girl. Tall, thin, blond. 7ish

She is walking right towards us. I purposely get in her way and talk loud so she will have no choice but to notice me. This is my way of introducing myself to her before I approach.

A few minutes later, she walks right past us again, we glance at each other. I love this pre-approach eye contact and proximity.

A few minutes later, I see her standing in line, the very last person in line.

I smile, relax my vibe and move in a relaxed manner, not in a rush. I approach her from the side.

me: excuse me
me: hey i know this is totally random but i wanted to come introduce myself, you look really nice today, my name is gio
her: im flattered but i have a bf

Next!

4) We are walking into Whole Foods. I see a cute, athletic white girl loading up her car. She has on a nice pair of unique running shoes..

me: hey i like your New Balances
me: those are comfortable, aren't they?
her: yup these are great shoes
me: i haven't seen them in that style before, are those custm made?
her: ha no, i found these in a running store
me: are you a tri-athlete?
me: how do you stay in such great shape?
her: a little of everything
me: yoga?
her: not so much anymore, i hurt my shoulder doing it
me: i bet you have a great diet
her: its okay
me: we should hang out sometime?

Her phone was rang.

her: thats my husband
me: take care

5) We are about to leave Whole Foods. I see a hot russian leaving. I follow her onto the elevator.. She is wearing red, white, and blue American flag shoes..

me: cool shoes
her: thank you
me: i used to have a jacket just like that
her: oh really
me: ya with the stars up here and the stripes going across like this
her: ooh
me: are those Toms?
her: yes, actually they are boys shoes, can you tell?
me: yes, i can tell
her: really?
me: no, im kidding, they are uni-sex?
her: oh haha

The elevator goes down one floor.

me: don't worry no one will notice
me: you have an accent, where are you from?
her: im from wrussia
me: oh cool, how long have you been here?
her: 4 years
me: you like
her: i love it
me: whats your name?
her: katya (or something like that)
me: im gio
her: itailian name?
me: no, im american and spanish
her: oh
me: hey, um, wanna exchange numbers, maybe get a beer sometime?
her: no thank you

I'm a little rusty.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid496365

Gio, what's the average time you spend on an approach? I'm guessing your above approaches are simplified in writing to convey the general feel, particularly those that are successful (it takes time to form some kind of connection right?).

Quote: (03-03-2015 04:22 PM)Suave Wrote:  

Gio, what's the average time you spend on an approach?

"Average" time?

About 2 minutes.

Quote: (03-03-2015 04:22 PM)Suave Wrote:  

I'm guessing your above approaches are simplified in writing to convey the general feel, particularly those that are successful (it takes time to form some kind of connection right?).

Yes.

With successful approaches, I often talk to the girl for 10 minutes or more.

The approach become like a first date.

-----

** REMINDER**

I DO NOT GET GIRLS BECAUSE MY GAME IS ADVANCED.
As you can see from these approaches, my game is very basic.

I get girls because I play "The Numbers Game"! And, I play it hard!

When I want a new girl, I will approach 10+ girls per day until I find one that likes me.

That is the secret to my success. I simply talk to a lot more girls than the average guy.

Quote: (03-02-2015 03:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

- I do try to be "authentic" and "natural". I try to make the interaction appear "surreptitiousness".

Gio, great post as ever. I think "serendipitous" is the word you're looking for there. [Image: smile.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Gio, inspirational as usual. I like the idea of talking to everyone and keeping the ball rolling from one convo to another. By talking to everyone, you're warming up so that when you do approach a girl you're already in a talkative mood and it's not awkward.

I have a mall across the street from my work, and I'm going to start doing some approaches over my lunches. Reading these posts gives me no reason not to at least try!

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'