rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Theory: Handling 9s

My mind has been on overdrive lately thinking about various game topics. I thought it may help to write them out and perhaps elicit some intellectual discussions as a result. As I get older, I have noticed a tendency to want to focus more on the macro side of things (overall picture/theory) than the micro side that I want to believe I have down pat in some sense (cold approaching, what to say when, how to touch, and so on).

Initially, I had three separate topics to provide an analysis of, but after seeing how long the first one came out to be I decided to just handle this one for now. All three dealt with with how to handle or treat girls on different points of a certain scale. This post discusses the bangable/cute girl [6-8] v. an objectively beautiful/hot girl [legitimate 9, more on that later].

Definitions:

Initially we should define the two points on this specific spectrum. First you have the standard bangable or cute to very cute girl. We can leave out the fat and ugly girls obviously, and those that you would have sex with (even repeatedly) but would rather not be seen out with. The girls referenced here fall into the you wouldn't mind if you dated them for a while or even seriously. Essentially, what you would find as comprising 90-98% of the girlfriends of decent men.

The second point on the scale is what I referred to as a legitimate 9. When I say this, I mean more objectively than subjectively. For example, strangers go out of the way to tell you how hot she is. Not your buddies, not your buddies' girlfriends, not your family. People you have never met feel it is necessary to make their first words to you a stated obvious of her aesthetics. Or she is a model for a known agency (i.e. Ford), though not all models of course fall into the 9 range. Or you can't stop staring at her face and wondering how genes can form so correctly in a random occurrence that is a sperm and egg uniting. You get my drift.

And these girls are rare. I personally have found people are too lenient in assigning a girl a 9 status. I'll be the first to admit I throw in a lot of girls in the 6-7 range, but I'm pretty stringent on the 9. I've probably gone out with hundreds of girls at this point of my life. Only three fit this bill, and two are arguable. My closest friend and Hello...Russia partner, I've seen two girls fit this bill for him. We all talk about "hot" girls and there are plenty, but this is the upper echelon of beauty.

So now that this is defined, how do you treat them? How do you approach going on that first, second and third date? Do you - to shortcut to the real question - treat the two points on the scale as the same or differently?

Theory 1 - Treat them all the same:

Treat all girls the same, regardless of looks. At least that's what I take most people feel. Esteemed writer delicioustacos writes:

Quote:Quote:

So much of the "new game" can just be summed up by: "treat her like a fattie."

Text her when you want to see her. Text her "come over." "Bring the movies." Make out and then push her head toward your cock. Don't call her for days. Or text, I guess. No one calls anymore. Don't text her for days. And when you do, it's short notice. "Come over." Don't take her out in public. Don't shower before she comes over. Don't buy presents and flowers and blah blah blah... don't make a big deal out of flattering her; when you meet her, be very direct. Like the fat chick in a bar. "Come home with me." "Come out back with me." Laugh if she says something funny and don't laugh if she doesn't say something funny. Listen if she says something interesting and brush her off if she doesn't. She wants to go somewhere, she drives. You drink. When your friends ask about her-- who is this girl you're spending all this time with, be like... eh, it's nothing. A girl who comes over.

The way you deal with fat chicks is basically the way you deal with people when you're honest. Terse. Mercenary. Matter of fact. "Come out back with me" means "come suck my dick next to a dumpster." You say this to a fat chick because you know she knows exactly what you mean, and she might say yes, and if she's offended, who gives a fuck. But this should be your attitude toward all women. She knows what you mean, she might say yes, and if she doesn't, who gives a fuck. Too much of game is planning a heist like you're stealing the Hope Diamond: neg's and IOI's and A1 and C3 and blah blah blah, spraying dust on the laser beams so you can tumble around them and then crack the safe with a stethoscope. The way you treat fat chicks is like you don't give a fuck, which is as "alpha" as you can possibly be.

The point is, you already have a model of behavior for how you should be treating all women, but you are only using it on unattractive women. You are ironically being more honest and open and real with women you supposedly hold in contempt than ones you supposedly value. And the reality is, they are all "fat chicks." They are fat chicks physically after you've fucked them ten times and get bored. They are fat chicks mentally who couldn't make a room full of people laugh if they had to save their family from getting set on fire. If you had to marry these hot chicks you would kill yourself unless you're just that into validation from your friends and having dudes hit on your girl. There is something wrong with all of them. Deeply wrong. The hottest chick in the world will slowly earn contempt far worse than a fat chick gets right away. Treat them like they honestly are to you, and admit that that's what they are. Fat chicks, broken chicks, unfunny chicks, boring chicks. Dishonest chicks. Game playing chicks. Attention whores. Whatever. Fat of the soul is far worse than fat of the gunt.

Take this model as far as you can go. When you walk in a room, don't notice them. Or brush your eyes over them like a dude who hasn't beat off in five days and is looking at the fattie like a coyote looks at a trash can-- easy meat. Don't be mean, don't be cruel-- when are you actually cruel to fat chicks? If you are, you're an asshole. You don't even *notice* fat chicks. Until they get in your face, they are invisible to you. Until you need them for something. And then you ask them for it directly. And then when you are engaged with them you are maddeningly aloof and distant because you just don't give that much of a fuck, and they text you every god damn day with "dinner 2nite?" Doubtless at some hideous buffet out of Heironymous Bosch. But the way you are with fat chicks is alpha. Not fake alpha, real alpha. The person with something the other person needs, and power over the situation.

Easier said than done, I know. You see a really cute girl and your adrenal gland fires off and gives you the same reaction you have when you've just been in a car accident. But learn to see women the way they really are. They are nothing special. There is only one woman, different faces. And that one woman, sadly, is an insecure, cruel and broken bore. A fat chick in her heart. You will not be happy living with this realization. But you will tear up more ass than a mule tannery. And that's what matters. Right?

This was my original thought process. There is no doubt some very good points in the above words of wisdom, even if it is geared for "newbies." In most cases a lot of the above applies, but in those certain scenarios where you do have an exceptionally beautiful girl I'm not so sure anymore. I took this approach with one of the 3 I mentioned above, and it didn't work. I tried to treat her like a normal girl. Looking back, she was not a normal girl in the sense that the type of life she led did not give her the same experiences as 99.999% of women out there.

Trust me, I know the level of simp out there. How guys do anything sometimes for even a 6. How Zuckerberg married an ugly asian chick. Yes, hot girls and even cute girls and sadly sometimes the borderline 5s and 6s get special treatment. But even in my limited dealings with these 3 girls, there is another level. Seinfeld has a great scene which attempts to explain it:

Essentially, and similar to the elite rich of the world, rules either don't apply or apply very differently. That girl I allude to I took to the same restaurant/bar I had previously taken about 10-15 other girls. With the same two bartenders that are always there. They went out of their way to check on this girl numerous times throughout the night and engage in her conversation. They did this exactly zero times before.

The other girls, I've had people walk up to me and tell me how beautiful she is during the date (while she was away from me). On both occasions, I had a girl that would fall under the 7-8 category either come talk to me out of nowhere or comment on her beauty. That doesn't happen when I'm out with just a cute girl.

So what is the cumulative effect of this beauty on the girl? I think, and again I am not sold on my own position yet, that they need to be handled differently. They likely have been given ridiculous proposals by men that are quite rich perhaps even famous. They are stared at ALL the time. And not in the sense that a 7 gets a whistle and a stare from a construction worker. I refer to men, women, rich, poor, baristas and barristers not being able to look away. This has to have an effect and it may be something that we as men cannot understand unless you are famous.

Theory 2 - Treat them differently:

MikeCF writes:

Game isn't going to get you 9's.

If it did, where are the pictures?

HUNDREDS of "PUA's" and "pick-up coaches" and thousands of "gamers."

Where are all these dorky, short, poor guys with 9's?

The effort in getting a 6, 7, 8, and 9 is exponential.

Game alone will get you a 6 and some 7's.

That's why some guys who started running conventional game ultimately disagree with other guys.

I'm the first to admit that game is GREAT for pulling 6's and 7's.

Yet I'm also the first to admit that game is NOT going to get you many 8's and will probably never get you a 9.

So am I anti-game? No. I'm just anti-unrealistic expectations.

An 8 is 100 times harder than pulling a 6, and 10 times harder than pulling a 7.

Is a "gamer" with "game" more interesting and entertaining than a guy with a villa and who flies first class or by private jet?

Because that's the choice 8's (and especially 9's) are presented with.

Even guys with swagger and confidence will tell you that getting with 9's are rare.

To pull 9's, you need lots of drugs and money - and you'd better be willing to spread both around.

I think there is some real genius and/or straight talk - depending on how you look at it - in this post. If we can step into the world of mathematics for a second, per this post above, which I agree with more and more as my life matures, the magnitude of pulling one point higher in the scale increases tenfold. So to pull a 7 who we all agree is a cute girl, is one hundred times easier than pulling the 9s I'm referring to in this post. Obviously I know there are exceptions to every rule, and perhaps one hundred is a large multiplier but stand back and think about it for a second. How many guys do you see with 7s? You see it all the time. But how many guys do you see with an actual legit 9? How many times do you see a guy making out with a legit 9 at a bar? Taking a legit 9 home from a club? The 100 multiplier does not seem too far fetched anymore.

Which circles back to the first point of that post. Game is not going to get you 9s, but it will get you a 6 or a 7. So right there, if you agree with that point, then inherently you have to agree that they must be treated differently. I do want to pause for a second and point out that I am not suggesting or implying in any way to put the 9 on a pedestal - but just to recognize that given her beauty, she is accustomed to a certain reality that you have to account for. How so, I haven't figured out yet completely.

Theory 3 - Treatment does not matter:

The final theory is your specific day to day actions will not matter. This follows the theory of "lifestyle" game if you will. The 9s will get Vicky Christina Barcelona offers on a consistent basis - or at least more consistent basis - than their 7 and 8 counterparts. A microcosmic view into this dynamic can be seen in Russia, where you have the tables of hotties "claimed" by the high power men there. Flats and cars paid for, etc. Domestically, you see it with some celebrities though not all.

So what you do or say has no effect, but rather who you are. You are either filthy rich, or famous. Or absurdly good-looking. Or in the modeling scene, or DJ scene, or be Dan Bilzerian (assuming you peg his girls as 9s in the first place). Obviously you need semblance of game not to blow an opportunity once you have it, but the initial securing of the opportunity won't exist otherwise.

The other aspect of this is pure luck, where again treatment does not matter. The only 9 I know of being confirmed banged was my buddy with a Russian model. She was visiting NY on a modeling gig, was walking outside the bar we were in when a homeless guy approached her for money and she got scared and ran inside. She was an aberration in a bar filled entirely with 6s and 7s that we had also just walked in to and were about to leave. I happened to be with my own Russian girl who chatted her up and they were from the same city in Russia. Her friends had all ditched her and she was bored and went for a walk. In the end she came home with us and my buddy banged her, but could not get her out again after that night.

Conclusion:

With girl 1, I tried Theory 1 and it didn't work.

With girl 2, I tried Theory 2 on the first date and it went well. I reverted back to Theory 1 for the second date and then it stopped working.

With girl 3, it is ongoing (and as you astute gentlemen may have guessed the impetus for my penning this thread [Image: wink.gif]). I'm going with Theory 2 for now.

The key in my opinion is recognizing the level of girl I am referring to. If you combine my buddy and I's years of approaching and dating girls, you are talking about a combined 5 girls over 14 years. Accordingly, I see this more as theory than actual practice because of the scarcity of these girls in general.

Nevertheless my nature as a lawyer lends itself to my love of intellectual debate. Or perhaps I'm wrong and 9s are being banged and dated all around town and I just am left out. Either way I'm open to being convinced. For now I'm going with Theory 2 while recognizing the truth may lie within Theory 3. All thoughts and opinions are welcome.

I'm hoping the heavy weights answer this one.

WIA

Nines still take a smelly shits like the rest of us.

Don't debate me.

I'm speaking purely speculatively here as I've never been with a 9. I have banged a couple 8's in my day, but never a girl in the top 10% of looks.

I would say when it comes to trying to get in with girls of this stature, if you do not have something equally top 10% to offer her then social circle is king.

One of the hottest girls I ever banged and ended up dating for the better part of a year was a stripper and I ended up dating her by meeting her through mutual friends. If I had tried cold approaching her I likely would have been seen as just another swinging dick trying to get at her because she was hot. Beyond that, having lots of drugs or money to offer her would probably have gotten me into her pants if I were a stranger - but then I'm more of a client than anything else.

I agree that these girls are typically accustomed to a different lifestyle. At the end of the day they are just people like the rest of us who pay their taxes and get diarrhea once in a while, but you likely won't keep their interest unless you have something to offer them beyond what every other guy is offering them.

As you said, there are exceptions and once in a blue moon you might see an average dude with a knockout who sticks with him because he is just a great normal guy of normal means and she isn't the type to want to live a crazy lifestyle and model and do drugs etc. but we obviously aren't talking about those girls.

The romantic in me likes to think you can talk to a 9 like a normal girl and charm like just like any other average female, but realistically girls of that caliber know their worth and know what their looks can afford them. They can and generally are far more picky than a typical broad of typical cute looks because they have that many more options and opportunities.

I also wonder how age plays a factor. Would theory 2 maybe be better for the 22-25 year old 9s and theory 1 better for the 18 year olds?

Also, I wonder how venue plays a role as well. My best I'd consider is an 8, so I sure don't know.

In my experience, there aren't any 9s and 10s just 8s who are really good at applying make up.

With that in mind, game away like any other women. I've found social circle is really the only means of meeting this girls.

How you treat them also depends on your social rank. A billionaire can treat a 9 like shit but Bob from accounting will have to try a different approach.

Don't debate me.

Cool post: Since you're looking for intellectual conversations, I will tell you my theory on things and I've been thinking about this for years.

If you're talking about hotness, 9's and 10's do not get hit on as much as people think. Most of them can be quite lonely, women don't want to associate with them because they're envious/jealous and men don't approach them unless they are drunk and stumbling over at a bar or can do it in some indirect way, like adding them on Facebook or tinder.

But saying that, I think there's a huge difference between a hot woman and a beautiful woman. Even 9's ans 10's are jealous of beautiful women. These beautiful women have to be gammed differently. They can be fragile and broken, sometimes having one goal: to make you happy and feel loved. You can go home and jerk off to a hot woman and then go to sleep but if you meet a beautiful woman, it'll keep you awake at night and haunt you..

After hundreds and hundreds of women, I no longer waste my time with a number scale.

I hate the number scale, I don't know the difference between a 8 or 9. Without giving me picture examples, what is the difference?

Are we talking the amount of "flaws" she has, if she has a long nose then do we deduct a point.

Theory #2 is the only solution if you ask me, you have to show some value and put yourself above the norm.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Without diverging into yet another long winded and pointless thread about the reputability about the number scale, lets just all assume for the sake of this discussion that the "9s" in question are women who very easily can make an extremely lucrative career off of their looks alone. The type of girl that gets stared at by everyone everywhere she goes because she looks so stunning and is used to getting lots of direct and indirect admiration for her beauty.

Some great replies so far. Just to comment quickly.

Quote: (11-25-2015 11:31 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I'm hoping the heavy weights answer this one.

WIA

Me too. Feel free to chime in, you didn't get 200+ rep points by accident. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (11-25-2015 12:42 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I'm speaking purely speculatively here as I've never been with a 9. I have banged a couple 8's in my day, but never a girl in the top 10% of looks.

Neither have I, only a few dates with them as outlined above.

I would say when it comes to trying to get in with girls of this stature, if you do not have something equally top 10% to offer her then social circle is king.

Indeed.

Girl 1 was cold approach at bar, but she must have just loved something about me because she volunteered her #. She was an actual Ford model.

Girls 2 and 3 were social circle entirely.

The romantic in me likes to think you can talk to a 9 like a normal girl and charm like just like any other average female, but realistically girls of that caliber know their worth and know what their looks can afford them. They can and generally are far more picky than a typical broad of typical cute looks because they have that many more options and opportunities.

Agreed.

Quote: (11-25-2015 01:04 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

In my experience, there aren't any 9s and 10s just 8s who are really good at applying make up.

With that in mind, game away like any other women. I've found social circle is really the only means of meeting this girls.

I have to disagree with you on the first part. While this post focuses on 9s, there are a few girls I have seen personally that are just outright remarkable. No amount of makeup can do that. Things like glacier blue eyes on a blemish free symmetrical face. Some people not only just hit the genetic lottery, but the largest pot in that lottery as well.

Quote: (11-25-2015 01:05 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

How you treat them also depends on your social rank. A billionaire can treat a 9 like shit but Bob from accounting will have to try a different approach.

And thus, effectively going with Theory 3 - lifestyle determines more than actions.

Quote: (11-25-2015 01:23 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Cool post: Since you're looking for intellectual conversations, I will tell you my theory on things and I've been thinking about this for years.

But saying that, I think there's a huge difference between a hot woman and a beautiful woman. Even 9's ans 10's are jealous of beautiful women. These beautiful women have to be gammed differently. They can be fragile and broken, sometimes having one goal: to make you happy and feel loved. You can go home and jerk off to a hot woman and then go to sleep but if you meet a beautiful woman, it'll keep you awake at night and haunt you..

After hundreds and hundreds of women, I no longer waste my time with a number scale.

Valid points. I do like the number scale however. Not for my own ego, but following my belief different girls are handled differently.

I'd also like to just mention so far - though extremely limited in my experience - the 9s I have interacted with are not wonders personality wise. But again I'm drawing from a limited pool here.[/quote]

Quote: (11-25-2015 01:39 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Without diverging into yet another long winded and pointless thread about the reputability about the number scale, lets just all assume for the sake of this discussion that the "9s" in question are women who very easily can make an extremely lucrative career off of their looks alone. The type of girl that gets stared at by everyone everywhere she goes because she looks so stunning and is used to getting lots of direct and indirect admiration for her beauty.

Thanks General Stalin. I agree I don't want this to turn into a number scale debate. Your description is right on. You are literally "stunned" by her beauty. To put this in a real world application, I live in NYC. I see without exaggeration hundreds of girls under 30 every single day. I would say maybe once every month or two months I see what would be a 9. That I am so taken aback, I am actually shocked at her beauty.

The funny thing is as I write that description out myself I now question whether the 3 I mention are actually 9s [Image: lol.gif] But anyway that is actually irrelevant to the discussion here.

If you're talking about hotness, 9's and 10's do not get hit on as much as people think. Most of them can be quite lonely, women don't want to associate with them because they're envious/jealous and men don't approach them unless they are drunk and stumbling over at a bar or can do it in some indirect way, like adding them on Facebook or tinder.

I agree with all this. Here's the deal. If you are in a place like D.C. or Toronto (I'll stop with the St. Louis stuff, because every time I bring it up, that one guy on here starts defending St. Louis), you may very well never see a woman at the very top of the looks scale. If you live in a place like that, your chances of banging the kind of women Slubu is talking about are either zero or hell freezing over, just by the mere fact that they aren't here. If you go to Miami Beach or I guess, Moscow, you will see them and you at least have a chance of getting them depending on a number of factors. If a guy wants to even see women like this, let alone bang them, he must go to where a lot of them are. The forum hypes New York like crazy and I like it there, but you have to really look and spend some time there to see some of the hottest women in the world there. You will see ugly women there, you will see tons of average and above average women there. The very high end is few and far between. I would actually say that I get treated better than the hottest type of women than by all others and I agree that they don't get approached as much. It's all messed up that women like that rarely, if ever, reject me, yet average and slightly above average women in Mexico reject me and piss on me like it's their job, but the world's a messed up place.

Nines are actually quite normal and nice people.

I once met Kitty Spencer, Diana's niece without knowing who she was. (You can google her and post her photo please). Stunned by her beauty, I told her she should be in Hollywood. She smiled and said thanks. Next day she tried to set me up with her ugly friend. I wasnt interested.

Don't debate me.

Are we talking 9's in the west or anywhere in the world?

9's in the west - yes. I would agree they require more than the average girl to keep them around.

However, if you're a decent looking American with tight game in some third world country in EE or SA, you could probably bag and keep around the occasional 9 with much less trouble than in the USA, England or Australia, where their looks, combined with western culture and social media, et al. can give them an entitled attitude and expectations.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

For whatever reason, once I get initial attraction from a 9, they're so much better than your average 5/6. The ones I have met happen to be really nice, and laid back. I've never met a 9 that was a total bitch, whereas I've dated many 5/6 that are total cunts. One negative I do notice is that 9s typically are a lot more selfish than the average person, but the fact that they were pretty much handed everything in life explains why.

Overall, they're very cool humans. Just gotta get them.

My game goes on auto pilot around top tier hoes. I am more natural because I really want to bang them.

Thusly, I bulldoze over bitch shield, shit tests, AMOGS, cockblocks, boyfriends, mother hens, awkward silence, shitty logistics, lame wingmen, lousy roommates and last minute resistance to get the bang. Desire is the fuel to success.

Don't debate me.

I have no idea because I've never pulled a 9 to objectively attest to what actually works.

It all comes down to the status you can provide. This status can come from looks, fame, social circle, game, physique, talent, money etc.

When a woman is attracting a male: Her status in the peaking order comes from looks and looks alone. Being funny, successful, intelligent are more or less irrelevant.

The higher up the scale a female becomes, the more offers she will receive at which point it becomes a case of weighing up her options.

The reason game is typically enough on the six is because she usually won't have the option of someone with 'game' and 'money' or 'game' and looks'.

Essentially status is anything which can provide a significant positive change to the females life. Money will be desirable if it is significant enough to change her life, your talent will be desirable if it pushes you to the apex of her social circle, your looks will be desirable if they are high enough to warrant competition. So when you talk about gaming a 9 - If game is all you're bringing to the table then you're fighting a losing battle [You might get the bang - but keeping the girl… That's a whole different ball game].

Essentially you could be the greatest salesman in the world but you aren't moving a 1988 Datsun to a playboy looking for a sports car. The status you bring to the table will attract the women but the game will always be the same to open their legs.

This is a tough one man.

My personal background was a failed rushed bang with a milf I'd rate a 9, currently dating an 8, and a handful of bangs that were 7's and 8's, mostly in the 6's and 7's category of all notches.

Of course those numbers and girls....that's all subjective [Image: lol.gif]

Let's get rid of the number scale for a minute and break down a smokeshow.

There is stripper hot like Stalin's girl and Linux brings up beautiful girls, which I believe are different (no offense to Stalin of course, don't send me to the Gulag !)

My answer ? Alot of #2 and a dash of #3

Why ?

I think top tier girls get both scenarios: Hit on ALOT or don't hit get hit on at all.

Both have an effect on them, whether it's ASD, bitch shield, or insecurities.

It seems that some forum members say they're pretty easy going and pretty chill. Which is always good thing.

I think you DO have to be aware and adjust your game accordingly, not in a "holy shit a 9 !" kind of way, but have a Sit Rep on what you're dealing with. Adjust accordingly.

Scenario #3 is is that dash of your lifestyle - Stalin's right if you've got money and lifestyle that attracts hot women, then you can definitely reach the upper echelon's of top tier women.

I personally think the drugs and money is you get "hot" girls (read: party girls, strippers, etc) the most, versus a beautiful girl (read: feminine and moral).

MikeCF is right about having to be top tier to get top tier. Of course there are the cases where lower tier guys pulled higher tier women

Overall you definitely need to understand what you're gunning for, gauge her reactions and adjust. If it's a girl who gets hit on all the time, then absolutely you need to change the game. If it's a girl who seems surprised and you think she doesn't get hit on at all, then run regular game, with a dash of lifestyle game.

I'm barely scratching the surface of this to begin with, there's so much more I want to say, but honestly, I know other gents in here will

Quote:Slubu Wrote:

And these girls are rare. I personally have found people are too lenient in assigning a girl a 9 status. I'll be the first to admit I throw in a lot of girls in the 6-7 range, but I'm pretty stringent on the 9. I've probably gone out with hundreds of girls at this point of my life. Only three fit this bill, and two are arguable. My closest friend and Hello...Russia partner, I've seen two girls fit this bill for him. We all talk about "hot" girls and there are plenty, but this is the upper echelon of beauty.

There it is right there. We are talking about drawing conclusions from a vanishingly small pool. Statistics of small numbers don't work well.

Theory 4. It's mostly Luck.

If you get 100's of women (6s and up, let's say mostly 7's) and you are good, by chance, you will luck into a few 9's along the way. Drawing a meaningful conclusion from the data, in order to formulate a strategy, when there are so few 9's, is hard if not impossible. Exceptions can be made for men who are exceptionally high status, but that doesn't apply for most.

More importantly, recognize when you get lucky, and then double down and enjoy the ride.

You can't treat them all the same cause different girls live in different realities and respond to different things. I also don't agree with mike cf cause good solid game actually repulse regular girls, not gets them. And third point makes no sense to me.

I can write how to HANDLE very attractive girls as a regular guy if anyone wants though.

Quote: (11-25-2015 05:56 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This is a tough one man.

My personal background was a failed rushed bang with a milf I'd rate a 9, currently dating an 8, and a handful of bangs that were 7's and 8's, mostly in the 6's and 7's category of all notches.

Of course those numbers and girls....that's all subjective [Image: lol.gif]

Let's get rid of the number scale for a minute and break down a smokeshow.

There is stripper hot like Stalin's girl and Linux brings up beautiful girls, which I believe are different (no offense to Stalin of course, don't send me to the Gulag !)

My answer ? Alot of #2 and a dash of #3

Why ?

I think top tier girls get both scenarios: Hit on ALOT or don't hit get hit on at all.

Both have an effect on them, whether it's ASD, bitch shield, or insecurities.

It seems that some forum members say they're pretty easy going and pretty chill. Which is always good thing.

I think you DO have to be aware and adjust your game accordingly, not in a "holy shit a 9 !" kind of way, but have a Sit Rep on what you're dealing with. Adjust accordingly.

Scenario #3 is is that dash of your lifestyle - Stalin's right if you've got money and lifestyle that attracts hot women, then you can definitely reach the upper echelon's of top tier women.

I personally think the drugs and money is you get "hot" girls (read: party girls, strippers, etc) the most, versus a beautiful girl (read: feminine and moral).

MikeCF is right about having to be top tier to get top tier. Of course there are the cases where lower tier guys pulled higher tier women

Overall you definitely need to understand what you're gunning for, gauge her reactions and adjust. If it's a girl who gets hit on all the time, then absolutely you need to change the game. If it's a girl who seems surprised and you think she doesn't get hit on at all, then run regular game, with a dash of lifestyle game.

I'm barely scratching the surface of this to begin with, there's so much more I want to say, but honestly, I know other gents in here will

You're right about hot vs. beautiful. No offense taken comrade.

There are different factors to consider though, namely lifestyle. I would venture to say that its safe to assume most any objective "9" you would see, save for the angels-on-earth unicorns living in some small remote village that no one has seen, are sort of pushed into a life where they leverage their physical assets. Modeling, pornography, instagram attention whoring, getting shit on by oil shieks in dubai, etc. These sort of circles go hand in hand with a life of decadence and partying and being in the spotlight which is sure to corrupt a woman's mind and soul. Its rare to come across a women of such shear physical beauty, but rarer still to find one that is the innocent and nurturing "girl next door" type who doesn't know what she's worth.

I mean, I could be talking out of my ass but I know what strippers are like. Gorgeous or not they are all glorified prostitutes who smash coke and molly and have crazy emotional issues. I think a deeper question here is this: is it conceivable to have a fruitful LTR with a 9? Better question still - feasible to have a fruitful LTR with a 9 being normal dudes like us and not top athletes celebrities or wealthy business moguls?

Then again shit. We are doing a lot of pedistalizing in this thread. What do you think are the odds a girl that gorgeous just wants a normal life where she marries a good man and has a couple kids to raise?

Does this girl want a normal life?

Slubu,

I would agree with you in, that regular 9's require sometime of looks, money, power or status to keep them around.

I have only been with one legit 9, a Swedish girl, tall blonde, the whole nine yards. I hooked up with her once and after that she married some rich dude from Miami.

If a girl is a legit 9 or above, meaning that she is in the 10%, I believe in return you have to be in the top 10% of looks, money, power or status.

Peterfoo22

If you're talking about hotness, 9's and 10's do not get hit on as much as people think.

I have seen this thought thrown around for years and heard it from friends and older males since I was a kid.

Never seen it pan out this way. Anytime I am in public, a bar, or social circle (even when the boyfriend or husband is there) where I see an 8 or 9 I see them get approached constantly and flirted with constantly. I personally do not believe this.

Guys may run bad game on them because they are supplicating and nervous but they still take shots all day long.

Then guys will say "well you don't know I talked to this 8/9 banged her and she complains she never gets hit on". This isn't any different in my mind than a Victoria Secret model saying she was an awkward loser in high school. It is just a built in ploy girls do to try to "feel" more normal. They aren't normal. That's horseshit.

My gut knows it's Theory 3 all the way. Theory 2 is just a guy being lucky by putting on a mask for awhile. And even then maybe she just wants to try a "normal" guy to switch things up.

Everyone here just needs to have an 8 digit bank account, Greek statue body, and a pristine bag of yay around and we can try this experiment in earnest. Everyone knows this truth. There is no Santa Claus, go dig in your parents' closet on Christmas Eve you can find out for yourself.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems