rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone here ever gotten a girl to remove her only tattoo?

Just wondering, I know from Tuts article and just from trial by fire that a woman embroidered with the cancer ink is a slut underneath, but what about the ones that you could groom for an LTR? How would I go about planting an idea in her mind or convincing her to remove her tattoo? She only has one on her abdomen, and its less idiotic than most, although still, a tattoo is a tattoo.

This girl is head over heels for me and is already doing things I command her to, I may want to take it up a notch. Any tips or criticisms, lay it on me!

Straight up tell her - I don't like that tattoo.

If you really want to keep her and want that tattoo to go - you know what to do.

G

Good luck with that one haha. How much do tattoo removals cost anyway? Are you fronting the cash?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Go for it, it will only make you stronger asking her to do it. Gotta be ready to leave her though if she doesn't for it to have a chance at working.

In fact if she went through with some heavy shit like that you would have even a higher hand to start the relationship.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

If she agrees to remove the tattoo and stays with you - then she's committed.

G

(Even more so if you convince her to get a tattoo you like after [Image: lol.gif])

Talking a girl into getting a tattoo removed isn't going to go over well in the long term.

I once talked an ex-girlfriend into getting an IUD against her will and two years later she still sends me weekly "hey, go fuck yourself" text messages.

What is her tattoo?

Thanks for the tips, it's on her right upper abdomen, near her ribs, it is a flatline like a heartrate monitor with a heart on it and some stars around it, she says it has significance to her family and 'reminds her of the people who are there for her' now come on we all know that if something means so much to you its in your memory and burned into your retinas, you dont need to go inking yourself for it. I would keep this woman if she removes the tattoo, but I haven't breached the subject of this idea to her yet. I will though, when one of us pushes to deepen the relationship, if it ever comes to that.

She is certainly a potential, traditional catholic background from South America, I would give her an 8 as she is right now, but I could so make this broad into an HB 10 with a little prodding

My LTR knows I don't like her tattoo and talks about getting it removed.

You shouldn't have to talk her into getting it removed. Her knowing that you disapprove should be enough.

Same goes for anything else. If she knows you disapprove of short hair, excess body fat, and whatever else, you shouldn't have to constantly prod at her. That shit should begin to regulate itself.

I got one to remove a giant one in the middle of her forehead.

Real alpha males make their bitches tattoo their name on her ass cheek

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Whatever cognitive deficiencies that led to her getting the tattoo in the first place would remain after the tattoo is gone.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

In all honesty it's not going to do much. If a girl is damaged she'll still be damaged after removing a tattoo. All you would be doing is making it less obvious.

If you honestly don't like the tattoo just straight out dump her and move on. You've probably picked the wrong person to LTR if you're having doubts over something small like a tattoo.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Offer her a tattoo removal gift certificate for xmas.

Thanks h, the words were on the tip of my tongue just that beta ness of not wanting to say it didn't escape me lol, damn... I may back out of this one and start working on other prospects, or go crash and burn on the town until I find a better one.