rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lamar Odom in coma after drug overdose [retitled]

Quote:Quote:

'Every drug imaginable was found in Lamar's body': Kardashians rally around star who collapsed and suffered 'multiple strokes' at Dennis Hof's brothel after 'becoming inconsolable about his image on KUWTK show'

Lamar Odom's heart is failing after he was found unconscious Tuesday afternoon at a legal Nevada brothel
A source told E! News that doctors found 'every drug imaginable' in Odom's system, and that he had been taking cocaine since Friday
Another source told TMZ that there were needle track marks on one of the ex-NBA star's arms
Brothel owner Dennis Hof says Odom became 'bummed' after receiving a call on Sunday. Other sources say the call was related to Keeping up with the Kardashians and that the conversation made Odom 'irate'
Hof was quick to tell several outlets that neither he or his girls saw Odom take illict drugs during his stay
After hearing news of his collapse, ex-wife Khloe Kardashian rushed to be at his side
Her sister Kim Kardashian West and former Lakers teammate Kobe Bryant are also said to be at the hospital
Early Wednesday morning, Kris Jenner was pictured outside the hospital looking despondent
Former brother-in-law Rob Kardashian, who has become estranged with his family in recent years, is reportedly on the way to the hospital, as well as Scott Disick, who recently broke up with eldest Kardashian sister Kourtney

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3oZFBSLm8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lamar Odom is on death's door. This guy was a successful NBA player with a net worth of almost $60M, and has two kids from a previous wife. He made the horrible mistake of falling for one of the Kardy sisters, and now appears to be paying with his life. Even if he makes it, there will be permanent brain damage.

Instead of going into detail about how badly this guy fucked up, which you can research for yourselves, I will just leave this here:

Quote:Quote:

When Lamar married Khloe Kardashian, he went all-in on the family. Now that they’re seperated, he’s had a hard time getting out.

For a time, Kris Jenner handled all of Lamar’s finances, and Lamar had to see Jenner if he wants any spending cash. Odom supports his father financially, so this arrangement caused all types of money problem for Lamar, reportedly forcing him to pawn jewelry for spending cash.

Khloe and Lamar were working on reconciling their marriage, until it was rumored that Kris and Lamar slept together.

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/10/lamar-od...ds-family/

Why would you let a woman tell you what to do with your money?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (10-14-2015 01:21 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Especially when you are worth more than all of them combined (save for Kanye West) and have more star power? The mind boggles. Still, the guy had a very tough childhood but still managed to pull through and shoot all the way to the top of his sport for a while, and took care of his drug addled dad. For that I hope he pulls through, but it seems very unlikely. Even if he makes it reports are he will have permanent brain damage.

Kris Jenner was acting as he personal manager; not only controlling his money to the extent of denying him access, but also taking a fee and commissions for doing it.

Anyhow this is all over all the major western media outlets, including CNN. Bruce Jenner managed to get away after murdering an old lady in a car crash, but this time I think there will be real repercussions for this shit stain of a family and their enablers (aka the tv channels and producers who made them)

Quote: (10-14-2015 01:27 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

Especially when you are worth more than all of them combined (save for Kanye West) and have more star power? The mind boggles. Still, the guy had a very tough childhood but still managed to pull through and shoot all the way to the top of his sport for a while, and took care of his drug addled dad. For that I hope he pulls through, but it seems very unlikely. Even if he makes it reports are he will have permanent brain damage.

Kris Jenner was acting as he personal manager; not only controlling his money to the extent of denying him access, but also taking a fee and commissions for doing it.

Anyhow this is all over all the major western media outlets, including CNN. Bruce Jenner managed to get away after murdering an old lady in a car crash, but this time I think there will be real repercussions for this shit stain of a family and their enablers (aka the tv channels and producers who made them)

These women are avatars of the female emotional vampire. We can only wait and watch to see what will happen to any men in their orbit. Don't they have a brother too? How will he end up?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (10-14-2015 01:34 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2015 01:27 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

These women are avatars of the female emotional vampire. We can only wait and watch to see what will happen to any men in their orbit. Don't they have a brother too? How will he end up?

He now needs to one up self destructing Lamar Odom and circus freak Bruce Jenner. So maybe he'll film himself fucking a dolphin or something on tape.

I want an IQ test on him. Something tells me it isn't high.

This is the guy I saw constantly eating Skittles and playing video games like an 8 year old.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I'm sorry for the dude and hope he recovers from this but he never seemed emotionally stable anyways.

Frankly, anyone who would get together with anyone from that coven of low quality attention-seeking witches is pretty low quality themselves...

It wasn't the Kardashians, this guy had his own demons his entire life.

He likely grew up in a highly entitled environment, probably had the mindset of a teenager with tens of millions to blow and couldn't handle losing his wife and being in the spotlight. Probably went to the whore house to go out in a blaze of glory, several days of drug-fueled orgies to escape reality.

One of his junkie friends died a few months ago I believe as well.

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:10 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

He likely grew up in a highly entitled environment, probably had the mindset of a teenager with tens of millions to blow and couldn't handle losing his wife and being in the spotlight. Probably went to the whore house to go out in a blaze of glory, several days of drug-fueled orgies to escape reality.

His father was a drug addict and his mother died when he was in middle school, I don't see anything there that would lead one to conclude he grew up entitled.

I'll add the fact that he luckily grew 8 inches over one summer from 6'2 to 6'10, so he went from being a guy who would have been lucky to play college ball to a top 5 NBA draft pick.

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:21 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:10 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

His father was a drug addict and his mother died when he was in middle school, I don't see anything there that would lead one to conclude he grew up entitled.

I'll add the fact that he luckily grew 8 inches over one summer from 6'2 to 6'10, so he went from being a guy who would have been lucky to play college ball to a top 5 NBA draft pick.

I saw Odom play for the L.A. Clippers way back in the day back during the peak of his career. I don't think he's done as well since that '00-02 period even as 6th man of the year. Drugs, the lifestyle, and bitches pretty much owned him.

He always seemed emotionally stunted and his background makes sense now. He's still a child. Unfortunately this is a man's world where even the most gifted children will get steamrolled if they can't handle their business.

So I can't say I feel much sympathy for him even though I know what he came from. Some people are just destined to squander their greatest gifts in life.

Here was a guy who came from a background of losing his mom at an early age and a junkie father

Sadly, he clung to the K's so tightly because it was the only semblance of a family unit outside of the professional teams he was a part of.

I recall how hard he took being traded to the Mavericks some years ago, he didn't want to show up for the games.

Emotionally he was off-center; in a peculiar way his emotional makeup reminds me of a Dennis Rodman type who only seems to find refuge in his given profession, even to the point of excelling; but almost needing to be shepherded in his personal life.

Hard to place all the blame on his surrogate family, no matter how easy of a target they are.

MDP

It's rather clear at this point that there's some major shit going on within the Kardashian walls.

How can it not be observed that none of these women can seem to stay in one relationship with one man?

How can women who society looks up to for being so "beautiful" and "rich" yet be so undesired?

It can't possibly be coincidental that all the men surrounding these women end up having major problems whether its a sibling or a spouse.

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:32 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Sadly, he clung to the K's so tightly because it was the only semblance of a family unit outside of the professional teams he was a part of.

That's a problem, you can't be Black, and yet expect non-Black people to honestly take you on as family.

In this case, we're talking about a rich, Black man. He was a target, because that's all that family fucks with. They've never dated regular Black men, only Black men with money, fame, and status, because all they give a fuck about, is money, fame, and status.

Regular Black men know that for the most part they are not an option for any real type of relationship with "higher-class" non-Black women, but rich, Black men are being accepted with open arms because at that level people care about more about the green than the Black.

It's very easy to see the game that the Kardashian women are playing, and they're winning at it, so why not keep suiting up?

Khloe is still legally Lamar's wife, if he doesn't have a will, whatever he has left in his estate will go directly to her, shit that's why they're there, believing otherwise is a fuckin' joke.

Khloe has been fucking rappers and other ballplayers since they broke up, now that he's been found unconscious on a bathroom floor of a whorehouse, she gives a fuck?

Fuck outta here with that.

Dudes need to wake up to the game that these "exoticals" are playing, stop believing they care about your asses, like you're so damn different, you're just a target because you have shit that someone can extract from you.

Once again, we have celebrity news. If this is gonna keep happening it should have its own thread.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:51 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Once again, we have celebrity news. If this is gonna keep happening it should have its own thread.

A famous person being found nearly dead in a whorehouse is a major news story, even the international news sources are covering the situation.

Quote: (10-14-2015 01:36 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2015 01:34 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

He now needs to one up self destructing Lamar Odom and circus freak Bruce Jenner. So maybe he'll film himself fucking a dolphin or something on tape.

Fucking a dolphin is less freaky than what Bruce Jenner did.

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:57 PM)jariel Wrote:  

A famous person being found nearly dead in a whorehouse is a major news story, even the international news sources are covering the situation.

Oh man a famous person almost dead from doing drugs....color me shocked.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Maybe he is a sacrifice to the Illuminati.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:44 PM)jariel Wrote:  

It's rather clear at this point that there's some major shit going on within the Kardashian walls.

How can it not be observed that none of these women can seem to stay in one relationship with one man?

How can women who society looks up to for being so "beautiful" and "rich" yet be so undesired?

It can't possibly be coincidental that all the men surrounding these women end up having major problems whether its a sibling or a spouse.
He lost an infant child to SIDS in 2006, his two best friends have died within the last 12 months due to drug addiction, he was getting divorced(Who knows why, if he had a prenup,or what his true feelings were for his wife), all of his problems are made public(that is enough to test a stable man's resolve), he was so hounded by paparazzi he could not go outside for weeks at a time, his family has a history of drug addiction, and he was 35 with his career in the past and we all know men need a purpose. I truly feel a lot of empathy for this man, he really has had a rough life and now it looks like it has come to an all to predictable end. Shame, wish he had a better go of it. For once it seems the Kardashians were the least of a man's troubles.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Damaged individual + dysfunctional toxic environment = Disaster

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (10-14-2015 03:09 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I truly feel a lot of empathy for this man, he really has had a rough life and now it looks like it has come to an all to predictable end.

Yeah an 8 million rookie contract and multiple multi-million dollar contracts with the most recent one at 65 million in 2013(!) even when his skill level and mental health was questionable.

Life sure is tough though uh huh.

He had plenty of chances and he blew it.

Dude went way down hill after Stern and the NBA didn't allow Paul to go to the Lakers. You could see it when he was in Dallas

Why would you marry her? That could give you a heart condition. She looks like Amy Schumer mixed with Miss Piggy.

[Image: KhloeKardashian_070652.jpg]

WNB. I think all these ballplayers and big ass dudes like that she's hefty enough that they can absolutely wail on her from the back without popping her hip out or something.

Your reply to this thread helped maintain it at the top of the forum listing. It has also garnered replies like my own that is gathering further interest to it. You have the power to influence which threads get read or not by your behavior.

I recommend members examine their own actions to make an RVF they want instead of trying to control the actions of others. As long as forum rules are met, there is no topic that is off limits.