rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delete

Delete

Delete

Delete

Maybe it's like when your dad lets you drink a shot of warm vodka when you're 9 so that you never drink again.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Delete

Caiden has a rather effeminate ring to it.

Delete

Backpfeifengesicht

[Image: tumblr_inline_nvuz9zZrpo1t2pr7r_1280.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Delete

I was waiting for this to turn up on here.
*insert Walmart Man quote*

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Delete

Not sure if he has any masculine friends, if he does, they are face palming while talking to him on the cell phone.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Delete

[Image: 39318423.jpg]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Delete

Faggotry gone wild.

Delete

Parading your kid around mass media for basically doing nothing is a way to make him a head case later on down the road (esp. after puberty).
Whether by ego distortion, or the lifetime of bullying his dad has set him up on.

Delete

I mean, what do you expect?

Every time I flip the channel I see shit like this

[Image: kanye-west-kilt.jpeg?w=640]

[Image: diddy.png]

[Image: ASAP-Rocky-Dress.jpg]

TV is destroying our children.

Delete

You guys are thinking about this all wrong. This is just the Single Dad version of Dog Game.

1. Lonely enough to wank in a sock

2. Take a pic of your kid in drag, making sure you're also in shot

3. Make up dysfunctional-normalising backstory to appeal to progressive media

4. Upload to social media accounts

5. Wait for progressive media to pounce on it to strengthen their narrative

6. Now goes viral

7. 20,000 strong, independent single moms check out your profile in 4 days

8. "What a great father!"

9. "Hey, he's single..."

10. PROFIT!!!

Delete

"Caiden"

nuff said

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Delete

I'd say "more like Gaiden" but that would be an affront to Ryu Hayabusa

Delete

Have you guys read the comments? Look at this pearl (and the picture of the "lady"):

Quote:Quote:

i applaud this father!! I, as a single mom, am currently going thru this with my son. CJ is 3 1/2, and wants to be a girl and wear girl clothes and asks everyone to call him by the girl name he has chosen, Allie. I support my transgender child in any way shape or form. Whatever makes her happy. I would tell people to be more open, and not so negative or condescending. this is 2015, not 1842 where they had to hide this. IF you honestly, and openly LOVE your child, you will do whatever to make them happy.
[Image: mindblown3.gif]

it wont be easy, but who said it would be? single parenting is hard enough as it is.
[Image: laugh4.gif]
[Image: laugh7.gif]

Delete

Let's set aside all other implications of this for a second (whether or not a 3 year old can make this decision, whether or not 3 year olds understand genders, whether or not it's a "social norm" or cultural whatever), and just ask this question: how hard does he want his kids life to be? For the cost of saying "no" to a kid who's memory bank hasn't even come online yet and won't remember this tomorrow, he could: 1) set boundaries, ensuring that this child trusts the only masculine influence in his life 2) save the kid some serious issues 3) probably be thanked by the kid when he's 17 and talking about the dumb shit he did when he was a child. Or, he could give in, therefore ensuring that he may get some Tumblr pussy someday.

Great job buddy. Not selfish at all.

Delete

Also, as an add-on, big thanks to my single dad for never allowing me to be a pussy. I'm going to call and thank him today.

Delete

Quote: (10-07-2015 11:43 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Parading your kid around mass media for basically doing nothing is a way to make him a head case later on down the road (esp. after puberty).
Whether by ego distortion, or the lifetime of bullying his dad has set him up on.

Exactly. It's so weird all these parents run to the media every time they do something "progressive" as if they seek validation through the media.

Delete

Quote: (10-08-2015 12:02 AM)EL CHAPO Wrote:  

I mean, what do you expect?

Every time I flip the channel I see shit like this

[Image: kanye-west-kilt.jpeg?w=640]

[Image: diddy.png]

[Image: ASAP-Rocky-Dress.jpg]

TV is destroying our children.

[Image: Happy-Clapping-To-Dramatic-WTF-Reaction-GIf.gif]

People used to pretend to have scotish ancestors to be allowed to wear skirt... but now they don't even bother

[Image: h7xAUR8LJog0g.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Delete

Modern progressive parents won't let their young children pick out their own clothes, but they'll allow them to pick their gender, sexuality, and undergo hormone therapy.

Delete

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:17 AM)freeuser Wrote:  

Have you guys read the comments? Look at this pearl (and the picture of the "lady"):

i applaud this father!! I, as a single mom, am currently going thru this with my son. CJ is 3 1/2, and wants to be a girl and wear girl clothes and asks everyone to call him by the girl name he has chosen, Allie. I support my transgender child in any way shape or form. Whatever makes her happy. I would tell people to be more open, and not so negative or condescending. this is 2015, not 1842 where they had to hide this. IF you honestly, and openly LOVE your child, you will do whatever to make them happy.

It's a horrible picture from Yahoo but this woman looks exactly how you'd expect.

[Image: m6HhN3Y.png?1]

She's another one of these morons who are so desperate for their kid to love them that they allow anything and do anything to make them happy. Ironically, that kind of bad parenting doesn't lead to happiness - it leads to a fucked up child.

Delete

Back to the thread title...The father is being praised by whom?

Female typists?
"the media"?
crazy cat women?
single moms?
Twitter SJWs?

Other heterosexual fathers...definitely not.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Delete

Well someone could write up another one of these.

http://www.returnofkings.com/15385/your-...ing-faggot

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Delete

For someone who has a Gadsden Flag in the background, he sure as hell doesn't act like he doesn't like being tread on.

You know this cuck's wife is the leader on this.

This kid doesn't even have a chance, and now he's gonna be bullied and taunted at school.

You can be as proud as you want on the internet, but it isn't the real world.

Delete

Quote: (10-07-2015 09:30 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Backpfeifengesicht

[Image: tumblr_inline_nvuz9zZrpo1t2pr7r_1280.jpg]

Richtig.

G

Delete

Life was so innocent when I was a child. Homosexuality wasn't on anyone's radar until 1980 or so. We didn't even know that the Village People were a campy gay act until about a year after they started getting lots of Top 40 airplay.

Anyway, there were usually a few boys that wore a dress for Halloween (not the same ones every time), and it was just normal. I think we even had a middle school event that was cross dress for a day, and I don't remember any gay innuendo whatsoever. There was usually an event in high school where the cheerleaders would play football, and all the male football players would dress up as cheerleaders and do cheers.

Of course, I grew up in a small Midwest town, where most people were still very traditional. That world is completely gone now. The town is there, but it's the same as the rest of America.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage