rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

in which country looks count the most and in which country girls approach the most

in which country looks count the most and in which country girls approach the most

I am talking only about night/club/bar game. In which country girls/women care the most about the looks of a guy when going out at night. And in which country girls/women are the most likely to approach themselves good looking guys when going out at night?

Girls approaching guys? Such country exists? 0_0

As to looks: the feminist hellholes (AU/UK/US).
Honourable mentions: Germany, Sweden.

I get approached all the time when I go out lol

In my experience, Southern California for both. Beyond that, I don't know.

Netherlands and Finland get my vote for most approaches

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

United States for getting approached the most. Only place in the world where women(more specifically obese land whales) come up and approach you/grab your ass. Though I've gotten that once in a while where they do everything but open you by standing next to you and repeatedly looking your way trying to get eye contact. Again the States though I'm sure it happens elsewhere too.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

You're doing it wrong if you want girls to approach you.

But to answer your question, the U.S. for sure.

For approches: philly, chicago or dublin.

For looks: def so cal

Quote: (08-29-2015 05:43 PM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Why? I can go out and not have to worry about "game." Women will approach you if you are good looking. Just start lifting and you'll see what I mean.

Because in some countries women never approach no matter what you look like, you will always need some game

Also I have some good looking friends who can fuck a lot of hot girls but cant for the life of them keep one around

Or wait fuck game nevermind, ill just lift

I love when girls approach me.

I'd say you're doing it wrong if you always WAIT for girls to approach you, but wanting, and having, girls approach you is icing on the cake.

Quote: (08-29-2015 08:29 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Also I have some good looking friends who can fuck a lot of hot girls but cant for the life of them keep one around

Or wait fuck game nevermind, ill just lift

Sounds like your friends problem. Never had that problem.

I fully agree with RioNomad. Obviously you shouldn't wait everytime for them to approach you, but it feels awesome once they do.

Well good that means you have some game.

You have realize too. Girls in the USA (and in theWest in general but not as bad) have this fake irrational confidence that doesnt exist anywhere else.

Been in mexico for 2 months, im in good shape but skinny. Dont know if would be different for you but I havent gotten approached here once, yet I get approched all the time in the usa

Quote: (08-29-2015 07:35 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Why? I can go out and not have to worry about "game." Women will approach you if you are good looking. Just start lifting and you'll see what I mean.

Because you are the man - you see what you want and you go after it. You don't wait. You take action.

It's her job to stand there, look pretty and wait, not yours.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

Quote: (08-29-2015 10:44 PM)el conquistador Wrote:  

Because you are the man - you see what you want and you go after it. You don't wait. You take action.

So you are saying that it wouldn't be okay for a woman to approach you of her own accord? If she approaches that makes our job else much easier. You hold the frame and it's obvious she wants your attention. How is that bad?

Game isn't a number game to efficiently snipe targets is just as useful to get laid. Part of that is building attraction by how you come off and dress. Being THAT guy when you walk into a club and having girls eyeing you as someone powerful, influential, charismatic, and good looking that they come up to you is the epitome of being male. It's "alpha" that you take what girl you want AND have girls come up to you. I don't see your logic.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (08-29-2015 11:53 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

So you are saying that it wouldn't be okay for a woman to approach you of her own accord? If she approaches that makes our job else much easier. You hold the frame and it's obvious she wants your attention. How is that bad?

Game isn't a number game to efficiently snipe targets is just as useful to get laid. Part of that is building attraction by how you come off and dress. Being THAT guy when you walk into a club and having girls eyeing you as someone powerful, influential, charismatic, and good looking that they come up to you is the epitome of being male. It's "alpha" that you take what girl you want AND have girls come up to you. I don't see your logic.

Because then you are not a RealMan™

Quite frankly I don't care. I would rather spend 30min. standing around having girls approach me (which is already showing they are interested) than doing 8 hours of daygame during which time I could be doing way more important things.

I totally agree with hwuzhere - having girls approach you is the ultimate sign that you're a high value alpha male.

That being said, I cannot think of any country where it is common for girls to approach guys (at least guys who are not in the top 0.1%). A lot of guys in this thread are saying the US, but I have never been there so I can't comment.

However, I am sure that if you're in the top 0.1% in terms of wealth, looks or social status, or a combination of these factors (e.g. male models, famous male celebrities etc) you will be getting approached by girls.

Quote: (08-30-2015 01:38 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

I totally agree with hwuzhere - having girls approach you is the ultimate sign that you're a high value alpha male.

That being said, I cannot think of any country where it is common for girls to approach guys (at least guys who are not in the top 0.1%). A lot of guys in this thread are saying the US, but I have never been there so I can't comment.

However, I am sure that if you're in the top 0.1% in terms of wealth, looks or social status, or a combination of these factors (e.g. male models, famous male celebrities etc) you will be getting approached by girls.

In Southern California, I get approached one to ten times a night. In other parts of the United States, I get approached in public, but I can't say it happens every day or even every week. In other countries, it happens to me, but is pretty rare.

There's nothing wrong with getting approached (I'm not jacked but I'm above-average height and looks, so I do get approached sometimes), but I would definitely not consider how often you get approached as an important factor when it comes to choosing the country you want to game in.

Quote: (08-30-2015 02:08 AM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

There's nothing wrong with getting approached (I'm not jacked but I'm above-average height and decent-looking, so I do get approached sometimes), but I would definitely not consider how often you get approached as an important factor when it comes to choosing the country you want to game in.

I agree. Southern California is one of the toughest places and it is where I get approached the most. Likewise, Costa Rica and Dominican Republic are both on the easy side and I can't remember ever being approached in either of those places.

Quote: (08-30-2015 02:11 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

There's nothing wrong with getting approached (I'm not jacked but I'm above-average height and decent-looking, so I do get approached sometimes), but I would definitely not consider how often you get approached as an important factor when it comes to choosing the country you want to game in.

I agree. Southern California is one of the toughest places and it is where I get approached the most. Likewise, Costa Rica and Dominican Republic are both on the easy side and I can't remember ever being approached in either of those places.

I've been approached consistently in so cal and a few times in costa rica and DR as well. But its way less common in DR.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Women in Australia approach like aggressive men, especially in a drinking environment. The ones that do aren't usually very attractive (6's and below), but if you're a good looking guy and go out at night you WILL get approached, or at least given a signal as good as an approach. If you don't, you're simply not good looking.

It's probably the same in all western countries, where presentation (looks, clothes, body language) are such an important part of society. In saying that, don't expect a quality girl to fall out of the sky. The girls you want are not the girls who will approach you.

Quote: (08-30-2015 03:12 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2015 02:11 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I've been approached consistently in so cal and a few times in costa rica and DR as well. But its way less common in DR.

What it is is that if you're in shape and dress well, girls in Southern California will give you a chance, although the margin of error is much slimmer there than in other places. Any slight mistake and you may very well cockblock yourself. I don't want guys to start thinking that if they set foot in Southern California, they will automatically get approached, because that probably isn't the case. I rarely, if ever, saw other guys get approached there. I will do a breakdown of different parts of Southern California as far as me getting approached. Downtown Long Beach-excellent. Belmont Shore-not the best, probably because it is a little fratty. Ventura-excellent, although when I went out there there were a lot af guys who looked like they were one step out of prison looking for fights. I don't know what that was about. Orange County-probably the worst. Santa Monica-better than Orange County, but not great.

Quote:Quote:

The girls you want are not the girls who will approach you.

Exactly. Maybe it's just me but the girls who approach me are usually mediocre or decent at best. If the hunted is going for the hunter, then there's probably something wrong with that equation.

Also, there are a lot of girls who may approach just to be social and not because they are seriously attracted. This happens the most in places like Southern California where people are more laid-back. These approaches basically mean nothing.