rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Take a look at next-generation SJW's and see Hell

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f73_1399357010

I don't know how to embed liveleak so you'll have to click on the link. The video is of a young boy, completely indoctrinated by the school system growing up in SJW ideas, and now when some Christian zealot holds a sign about judgement day the kid flies into a rage due to his programming.

If I had to guess, he was drugged as a child, punished for misbehaving, never had a girlfriend, and now seeks an outlet for his anger on "approved" targets.

This next generation of kids are looking to be seriously fucked up - between technology, totalitarian schools, and drugs - the amount of social problems within both the men and women are going to be extreme. Be prepared and do your best to unplug young guys before it's too late.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I've seen that video before. I don't really think you can make such a large assumption about the next generation based on one freak with a bad case of Assburgers or whatever autism he has.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (07-22-2015 02:49 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I've seen that video before. I don't really think you can make such a large assumption about the next generation based on one freak with a bad case of Assburgers or whatever autism he has.

I doubt SJW's will make up more than 5-15% of this generation, but it's large enough to be very dangerous.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-22-2015 02:43 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f73_1399357010

I don't know how to embed liveleak so you'll have to click on the link. The video is of a young boy, completely indoctrinated by the school system growing up in SJW ideas, and now when some Christian zealot holds a sign about judgement day the kid flies into a rage due to his programming.

If I had to guess, he was drugged as a child, punished for misbehaving, never had a girlfriend, and now seeks an outlet for his anger on "approved" targets.

This next generation of kids are looking to be seriously fucked up - between technology, totalitarian schools, and drugs - the amount of social problems within both the men and women are going to be extreme. Be prepared and do your best to unplug young guys before it's too late.
People this wacked usually commit suicide. The baby style tantrum doesnt carry over to the workplace.

Note how it's hard to tell if it's male or female.

Quote: (07-22-2015 02:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2015 02:49 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I doubt SJW's will make up more than 5-15% of this generation, but it's large enough to be very dangerous.
Gays are around 2% and look at the trouble they cause.

Looks like a bipolar outburst.

Quote: (07-22-2015 03:12 PM)dog Wrote:  

Watch the rest of that video - the girl is being paid to scream. @2:25ish

Quote: (07-22-2015 03:20 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2015 03:12 PM)dog Wrote:  

[]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuMJ0KG3DFg[/video]

Watch the rest of that video - the girl is being paid to scream. @2:25ish

[]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6A2c5wfaPI[/video]
What the fuck? OK that's bizarre.

This kid has some issues before the SJWs ever came across him.

Was that a college campus?

I guess his nuts hadn't dropped yet, sounds like he hasn't hit puberty.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

All you needed to see to know you're life would be better without this person being part of it is the hair and wearing all black in the Arizona summer.

I found both videos entertaining. Nobody else is so ripe for trolling as these types of people.

Imagine the rage.

GOVERNMENT BACKED FEMINIST ‘RE-EDUCATION’ WORKSHOPS FOR SCHOOLBOYS

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/07/...choolboys/

Quote:Quote:

Students from Oxford University, where they run compulsory “consent workshops” for students, started The Good Lad workshop. The classes have now gone into schools, where they go far beyond conventional sex-education, seeking to indoctrinate boys into a feminist worldview and to reject “toxic masculinity”.

The development is supported by government policy. In March this year the Education Secretary, Nicky Morgan, announced new guidelines for schools to give lessons about consent and rape to children as young as 11.

I'm at the airport now on my way to Brasil.

I booted up RVF and started watching Samulus's video here in a lounge with a lot of other people around. I started laughing.

Some knob-knibbler started giving me the evil eye. He could also see I was reading the book "The Inquisition" by Toby Green.

I glared right back at him in hate.

This is out in public. Do you think his SJW fuckery ceases at home with the internet at his fingertips?[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Remember that Millennials didn't grow up with smartphones and social media. We only even got access to the internet, depending on your age range, in your pre-teens or teens. My family didn't get our first computer until 1999 when I was 11 (we were a bit late, but many, many families did not have computers until the late 90's). Look how fucked up, or rather, look how much they've exacerbated the Millennial generation's neuroses, in just a few years.

The generation coming up behind us on the other hand is growing up completely integrated with the web, smartphones, and social media, on top of far more blatant leftist programming in the schools. This is something almost akin to Ghost in the Shell. Real scary times going forward.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

The decline is speeding up... god damn these people make me sick

it's like tumblr is taking over the mainstream

two scoops
two genders
two terms

This kid is obviously mentally ill, and not just because he's a SJW.

The kid has issues but thinking he can randomly attack others who have different views to him and that out number him, goes to show the thinking that some people have that they are safe by an invisible social justice shield.

Quote: (07-22-2015 06:31 PM)mogsy Wrote:  

The kid has issues but thinking he can randomly attack others who have different views to him and that out number him, goes to show the thinking that some people have that they are safe by an invisible social justice shield.

Yeah, it would be hard not to gut this kid for acting like that and being violent on top of it.

That video was disturbing but not for SJW reasons.

I find it disturbing that mental health is remedied from a pill from such a young age that kids grow into adolescents thinking there is actually something wrong with them that they have no control over.

It makes lashing out like this OK. Because its not his fault. He is on meds.

Parents of this generation and the next one feel entitled to perfect spawn. When reality hits that each brain is different with its own roadmap many parents feel cheated and look for the easiest solution. Divorce just speeds up the problem as kids are then forced to grow into adult hood prematurely in order to be forced to understand what the hell is going on.

I feel sorry for this kid as I know for a fact proper parenting could have prevented this.

Quote: (07-22-2015 06:22 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

The decline is speeding up... god damn these people make me sick

it's like tumblr is taking over the mainstream

As much as I loathe Shapiro he should've punched that abomination right in its adam's apple for threatening him and putting its hands on him.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (07-22-2015 06:29 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

This kid is obviously mentally ill, and not just because he's a SJW.
If we drew a venn diagram of mentally ill and SJW, there would be a large overlap.