rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planned Parenthood sells body parts of dead babies for profit

Video is of Planned Parenthood's Senior Director of Medical Services casually talking about chopping up babies to harvest their organs over a glass of wine and dinner.

I'm speechless. The banality of evil.

Any idea what they're doing with these body parts? Medical research?

They might be used to make a high quality multivitamin.

"Planned Parenthood's Senior Director of Medical Services", yeah that's some leftist new-speak right there.
Her new official manosphere title translation is "Leftist Baby Monger".

There's a Southpark episode about just this, where Cartman starts a fetus market. As usual, the line between reality and satire gets ever more blurry.

Quote: (07-14-2015 10:46 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Any idea what they're doing with these body parts? Medical research?

You people do realize that video is over 15 years old don't you?

Quote: (07-14-2015 11:18 PM)kbell Wrote:  

They might be used to make a high quality multivitamin.

Soylent green.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Some guys always fall for this bullshit.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...witterfeed

Quote: (07-15-2015 04:10 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Fall for what bullshit? The article you linked to simply redefines "selling dead baby parts" as "donating organs".

Just because it's legal and has a nice euphemism spun up by the left doesn't make it any less disgusting and morally insane. I would call it barbaric but it would be insulting to the ethical systems of barbarians. Ripping out a fetus from a pregnant woman and selling its organs is beyond morally repugnant.

Your article is the leftist equivalent of redefining "torture" as "enhanced interrogation". It's typical government language control to sterilize an atrocity. Changing the words doesn't change the actions or the morality of the actions.

Quote: (07-14-2015 11:44 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

The first 30 seconds of the video provide some recent historical context, watch beyond that for the story.

Quote: (07-15-2015 05:10 AM)dog Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2015 04:10 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Fall for what bullshit? The article you linked to simply redefines "selling dead baby parts" as "donating organs".

Just because it's legal and has a nice euphemism spun up by the left doesn't make it any less disgusting and morally insane.

Your article is the leftist equivalent of redefining "torture" as "enhanced interrogation".

A. It's still illegal to sell body parts. Sadly, murdered children can be donated. But she's not talking about donating - if she was, she would say, "The shipping cost is $XXXXX." She wouldn't "just throw out a number" for "each specimen". There's no way for an intellectually honest person to watch the video and not come to the conclusion that she's talking about selling the body parts. Hell, she even says she wants an arrangement that gives an individual or clinic plausible deniability. BTW - even the Gawker "debunking" article says the shipping cost is no more than $30. So the clinic can then add whatever extra expenses it wants no matter the fake reason to keep the sale technically, legally, a "donation".

B. Look at the way she keeps eating while discussing this.

C. I'm not at all surprised it's a woman being this cold and sinister about different techniques to crush babies to preserve the sellable parts.

D. As the video says, she's specifically talking about getting around the law against partial birth abortions by "converting to a breech".

E. Listen to her hamster - "Laws are up to interpretation" as long as the doctor SAYS they didn't INTEND to perform a partial birth abortion, then (wink wink) "what ultimately happens doesn't matter".

Quote: (07-14-2015 11:44 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

I think the intro/opening news story is 15 years old but the 'sting' video is new. Legal or not, the casualness that this lady talks about the baby parts is disturbing to me. Its like the old song "Molly Malone" but instead of "she pushed her wheel barrow, through streets broad an narrow, crying cockles and mussels alive alive - o" its "crying infant livers and organs for sale for sale o"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote:some dipshit leftist blogger Wrote:

That’s precisely why the video has impact: emotions sway people more than facts.

Look who's saying!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-15-2015 06:59 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

C. I'm not at all surprised it's a woman being this cold and sinister about different techniques to crush babies to preserve the sellable parts.

B-b-but I thought women were the empathetic sex?

Spoiler:

Only for their own children.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This song should play anytime she steps into a room.

[Image: 858a382b4b6ba712d9f0451faaedd9dd.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Abortion-Cosmetics-Industrial Complex.

I bet she's a barren womb spinster career woman into eat pray love. Makes her living chopping up other women's dead babies. Then drinks wine and talks casually about it.

Take care of those titties for me.

Pro-lifers have been concerned of this from the beginning.

"No, no, no, ha ha ha, don't be ridiculous. *Obviously* that will never happen. It's about a woman's right to choose. Obviously making money off of this would never happen."

(note the similarities between every other leftist agenda: big government, homosexuals, women's rights, public screwals, welfare, etc, etc......incrementalism).

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
Take an inch and they'll scream *RAPE* at the top of their lungs.

It reminds me of negotiating with my ex-wife (could be money, time, energy, whatever). Don't give her anything, because you'll never get it back.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

So much for legalized abortion as a "lesser evil"!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

A throwback to more civilized times...

Quote:Quote:

I swear by Apollo the physician, and Aesculapius the surgeon, likewise Hygeia and Panacea, and call all the gods and goddesses to witness, that I will observe and keep this underwritten oath, to the utmost of my power and judgment.

I will reverence my master who taught me the art. Equally with my parents, will I allow him things necessary for his support, and will consider his sons as brothers. I will teach them my art without reward or agreement; and I will impart all my acquirement, instructions, and whatever I know, to my master's children, as to my own; and likewise to all my pupils, who shall bind and tie themselves by a professional oath, but to none else.

With regard to healing the sick, I will devise and order for them the best diet, according to my judgment and means; and I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage.

Nor shall any man's entreaty prevail upon me to administer poison to anyone; neither will I counsel any man to do so. Moreover, I will give no sort of medicine to any pregnant woman, with a view to destroy the child.

Further, I will comport myself and use my knowledge in a godly manner.

I will not cut for the stone, but will commit that affair entirely to the surgeons.

Whatsoever house I may enter, my visit shall be for the convenience and advantage of the patient; and I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood, and (in an especial manner) from acts of an amorous nature, whatever may be the rank of those who it may be my duty to cure, whether mistress or servant, bond or free.

Whatever, in the course of my practice, I may see or hear (even when not invited), whatever I may happen to obtain knowledge of, if it be not proper to repeat it, I will keep sacred and secret within my own breast.

If I faithfully observe this oath, may I thrive and prosper in my fortune and profession, and live in the estimation of posterity; or on breach thereof, may the reverse be my fate!

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

I can't imagine a more apt example of how human beings in the 21st century have transformed into commodities.

Quote: (07-15-2015 11:49 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

I bet she's a barren womb spinster career woman into eat pray love. Makes her living chopping up other women's dead babies. Then drinks wine and talks casually about it.

Doctors seem to be very clinical while talking about anything.

My question is whenever this comes up some argue about some women need to have an abortion for medical reasons, or some other terrible circumstance. And I bet it is hard to get good data on this. When presented with a patient data sheet to fill out, is she going to check "was a drunken whore, didn't use protection and don't know who the father is"? Or "extreme circumstance, etc."

There are those who really need to have an abortion for true medical reasons. The rest were just too lazy to use protection or make the guy wear a condom. Preferring to take the risk and roll the dice and have someone else clean it up. But as has been mentioned before, women just can't think.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Well that video made me more against abortion than I was already.

So what exactly are these body parts being used for? Research in Stem cells? Reproducing rapid cell growth to create new limbs?

A lot of medical advancement came from what the Japanese did to their prisoners during WWII and isn't discussed today but had at the time enhanced the medical world.

Quote: (07-15-2015 04:25 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2015 11:49 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

Doctors seem to be very clinical while talking about anything.

My question is whenever this comes up some argue about some women need to have an abortion for medical reasons, or some other terrible circumstance. And I bet it is hard to get good data on this. When presented with a patient data sheet to fill out, is she going to check "was a drunken whore, didn't use protection and don't know who the father is"? Or "extreme circumstance, etc."
There was a study just released and it found that all medical reasons together are around 13%. And, as you say, a lot of those are probably lying. Rape and incest - the two things used to sell abortion more than anything - accounted for less than 1%.

The VAST majority are just women too selfish to be inconvenienced.