rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zoë Saldana on Her Husband Taking Her Last Name: 'Let's Redefine Masculinity'

So she couldn't get Bradly Cooper and gets a failed Fabio?

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2015/...01-435.jpg

Quote:Quote:

Zoë Saldana is clearing the air about a comment she made on her husband Marco Saldana's (né Perego) decision to take her last name.

In an interview with InStyle magazine, Saldana said she tried to talk her husband out of taking her surname.

"I told him, 'If you use my name, you're going to be emasculated by your community of artists, by your Latin community of men, by the world,' " she told the magazine.

Now, Saldana is setting the record straight in a Facebook post, telling fans she is actually "proud" her husband took her last name. Initially, the Guardians of the Galaxy star had hesitations about Marco's decision but he didn't "give a shhheeeetttt," she writes.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote:Quote:

'If you use my name, you're going to be emasculated by your community of artists, by your Latin community of men, by the world your own inner beta and you'll forever be the freak who took Zoe Saldana's last name. No one will ever respect you, especially me when I'm banging the leading man of my next movie.

Fixed it.

WC

Would cuckold.

I think she's hideous. And they try to make her an ass kicking superhero in every role - it's unintentionally hilarious.

Plus she chain smokes so you know she smells horrible.

Dude is white knighting so hard and he thinks he's so badass for it. Man, he didn't swallow the blue pill, he invented it.

TEAM VASECTOMY

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

I didnt watched the video. But look at the thumbnail and tell me thats not the type of guy that needs feminism because she doesnt wants to feel embarrased when his woman pegs him in the ass with a dildo.

Please, lets leave celebrity gossip to celebrity magazines. Thought we where men in here. We are spending far too much time on this forum discussing the neurotic ramblings of people whose opinion we shouldnt care about.

^^ This isn't as much people magazine celebrity stuff as it is this will be an example other women will try and use to justify men doing stupid things like taking their last names.

delete

How long until she divorces him?

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

How long until he's Caitlyn Saldana?

Quote: (06-10-2015 05:31 PM)DickDastardly Wrote:  

I know a guy who did this.

He was a high flying exec type making tons of dough and mixing with celebs daily. Then his first wife divorced him. Took him to the cleaners. Within months he had not only lost almost all of his money but also his job.

So he meets this other chick, hasn't learned his lesson at all. White Knights like a fool, marries her and takes her name. Manages to get another pretty good job but within a year or two there is trouble with the wife.

She divorces him, he loses his job and ends up with nothing.

He's homeless now.

Holy fuck.

To me, this is one of the ultimate shit tests. And he failed hard.

If you say yes, your woman will, on the outside, display love and affection. On the inside though, she will loath your existence. She may not want to, but her biology will dictate it. She can't deal with that on any level. This marriage was over before it even begun.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

[Image: mq76y.jpg]

[Image: mindblown2.png]

The fuck ?

Let's redefine masculinity? Into what? Being a cuckold in waiting?

Does she realize her last name is her father's - thus still patriarchal?

[Image: gfAxBYB.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (06-10-2015 07:27 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Does she realize her last name is her father's - thus still patriarchal?

[Image: gfAxBYB.jpg]

Exactly. So it really boils down to - does the man have the balls to assert his right to have his bride take his name?

Or will he let that insult (among many) fly by.

In this man's case, he just opened her purse and plopped two balls in because he doesn't give a "sheeeet".

G

A little google-fu just turned up another tidbit about the husband. He has a tattoo of Zoe on his arm.

[Image: marco-tatt_2730382a.jpg]

[Image: 951.gif]

He was a high flying exec type making tons of dough and mixing with celebs daily. Then his first wife divorced him. Took him to the cleaners. Within months he had not only lost almost all of his money but also his job.

So he meets this other chick, hasn't learned his lesson at all. White Knights like a fool, marries her and takes her name. Manages to get another pretty good job but within a year or two there is trouble with the wife.

He's homeless now.

He made TWO Faustian pacts to avoid the fear of 'ending up as a lonely old man'. Two enriched women later for putting out for a bit, he is now a homeless man who may never reach old age.

How the demoness djinn of Lilith must be cackling with glee.

I don't think she is aging that well, but I sense that he won't age well either so his tattoo will be an accurate reflection up to and after the divorce.

Possibly wanted to up his Hollywood potential - she is significantly more famous than he is. Of course this is going to be spun how it is, but there may also be more to it.

Too much knee jerk reaction in here. Any guy who marries an A-lister is obviously doing something right, even if most of those marriages end up failing.

He's homeless now.

Make a thread about this guy in the game forum and I'll give you a rep. More details, no names, just info. How the fuck did he manage to lose two huge jobs? What mistakes did he make with his wives? This is insane even by this forum's standards.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.