rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you cheat on your girlfriend?

Since I had many relationships I ended up concluding that there's just one rule " the one who wants/love more, will be the one who will lose", period.

Very interesting articles here:

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/che...irlfriend/

http://thoughtcatalog.com/chris-haven/20...irlfriend/

http://www.rooshv.com/girlfriend-cheating-tips

The guys I have meet that cheated on their girlfriends were the ones who were doing the best..

I don't give a shit anymore and I will do whatever I want

Quote: (06-08-2015 08:53 AM)Giorgioo Wrote:  

I don't give a shit anymore and I will do whatever I want

Then why are you asking this question?

Personally it depends largely on the girlfriend and everyone's definition of a LTR.

I cheated on my ex without a second thought because the new girl was a clear upgrade in terms of looks. Also my last LTR, I knew since the start that the girl wanted a trophy boyfriend rather than actually loved me in the true sense of the word.

My current girlfriend however, I dont know. She is sweet, innocent, feminine and stunning. I can sense that she loves me. And I totally dont want to break her heart. Like Kaotic said, there are enough jaded cunts born out of being pumped and dumped already. It will definitely take a lot lot more to sway me this time and if she keeps behaving well I can mentally decide to commit.

So it really depends on how you feel about the girl and the LTR. I still value loyalty as a virtue if the girl has earned mine, and I dont look kindly on guys who pump and dump nice innocent girls. But if you even smells that she is a slut, fuck yeah cheat away.

EDIT: you are in France too? Not sure about the province girls but Parisian girls love drama, cheating would be the norm not the exception. But the guys are also pretty promiscuous too.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Yes with prejudice unless kids are involved then it would be occasionally. You clearly haven't been on this forum long enough to get the mentality. How about reading a few threads and getting involved with the community rather than posting redundant threads that are overdone?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I already do, I've done so for over a year and a half. I have other side girls and am constantly gaming new girls.

I don't put pussy on the pedestal and acknowledge that my LTR can end at any moment.

My connection to my LTR is alot different than the other girls I bang.

She isn't there because I'm "comfortable" she's there because she complements my life and I enjoy more than just the sex with her.

It's not for the faint of heart, I respect men who do stick with their LTR's BUT maintain the frame and lead and nurture the relationship into something better.

Quote:Quote:

"the one who wants/love more, will be the one who will lose"

This has been beaten to death on here, while very true. Some gents lose sight of that fact when in a monogamous LTR.

No I would not.

If I wanted an open relationship, I would have one. Then, it would not be cheating.

By choice I don't, and so wouldn't.

I think, as a man, if you give your word then you need to keep it.

So if you tell your LTR that you won't sleep with other chicks, then you need to honor that commitment. Not for her, but for yourself, for your own integrity.

That is the ideal -- an ideal that I have personally fallen short of many times.

Once, I even called my girlfriend and broke up with her as another girl was undressed in my room.

Now, I don't make promises that I know I won't keep, especially to women that I know won't keep their promises to me.

I used to cheat on my gf's but they weren't serious girls. I knew eventually they would cheat or wander the moment i stopped giving them attention.

With my current LTR i'm faithful to.
Like stated above, i'm loyal because i keep my word. Full Stop.
This is no different from me promising a close long time male friend or my brother that i wouldn't fuck his girl.
The thing that separates us from them is no matter what a guy will keep his word for year upon years until his deathbed if need be,

It's not cheating until you're married.

Does the Pope shit on the lives and dreams of 200 deaf boys?
Of course!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (06-08-2015 10:56 AM)Moto Wrote:  

No I would not.

If I wanted an open relationship, I would have one. Then, it would not be cheating.

By choice I don't, and so wouldn't.

This is an admirable mindset and I followed it until my first proper LTR.

I noticed, I would 'cheat' in one way or another, for her own sake, not really mine. (She wants to be with a guy who projects a good vibe, this helps me project my best vibe)

By doing this, I got my mojo back but more importantly, I stopped caring about the 'what ifs'.

- what if she is messaging another guy
- what if she is not happy
- what if she goes out with her slutty friends and meets a guy and they conspire to keep it a secret

Essentially, all the insecure things which you can control but women will try and get you to feel because they want to feel wanted. Then you realize every woman is a cliche and you need to do this, to keep shit in line and to fix your frame if she is giving you shit (damage control/preventative measures).

It comes to this point after a while.

It's important to be able to do this, for the health of your relationship and to be able to appreciate your relationship but even more so, your own sense of self-worth.

You can be with a woman who is amazing at pleasing you and mindblowing but every woman is a cliche and this point will be reached.

I just can't help myself as hypocritical as it used to sound.

Of course, these are things you keep on the down-low to have a 'monogamous' relationship.

It has to be 'exclusive' to you two but 'open' to yourself otherwise you set a shitty precedent.

Emotional or physical cheating, it's all still 'cheating' so pick your own definition.

Integrity is a concept applied to male bonds, camaraderie etc. but in a relationship, it cannot be fully applicable for a relationship to be truly happy.

It's peaks and valleys and you gotta be able to manage that, one way or another. Some guys prefer to do it this way, others' apply more 'feminine' ways of getting validation.

When I was a younger man having more flings, casual girlfriends, and FWB's I didn't really care because I knew these women were doing the same thing. But these days I believe if you 'agree' to be exclusive with someone you ought to keep your word. Not because it's chivalrous or because you should be afraid to get caught, but that I believe your actions define your character and who you are as man. So while it's easy to just "not give a fuck" and do whatever you want, for me it's important to keep my conscience clear. Who enjoys lying all the time? It gets old.

I think it takes a certain level of selfish tendencies to openly cheat on a woman with lots of other women once exclusivity has been established. All that being said, of course you can avoid the whole exclusive conversation together if your game is tight. In my opinion that is the way to go if you are intent on maintaining a harem or prefer to continue sleeping with lots of different girls. I don't believe there's anything wrong with having multiple girlfriends so long as the relationships haven't been clearly defined as anything but.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-10-2015 05:56 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

When I was a younger man having more flings, casual girlfriends, and FWB's I didn't really care because I knew these women were doing the same thing. But these days I believe if you 'agree' to be exclusive with someone you ought to keep your word. Not because it's chivalrous or because you should be afraid to get caught, but that I believe your actions define your character and who you are as man. So while it's easy to just "not give a fuck" and do whatever you want, for me it's important to keep my conscience clear. Who enjoys lying all the time? It gets old.

I think it takes a certain level of selfish tendencies to openly cheat on a woman with lots of other women once exclusivity has been established. All that being said, of course you can avoid the whole exclusive conversation together if your game is tight. In my opinion that is the way to go if you are intent on maintaining a harem or prefer to continue sleeping with lots of different girls. I don't believe there's anything wrong with having multiple girlfriends so long as the relationships haven't been clearly defined as anything but.

^ What Gmac said. Your integrity should be important to yourself. Cheating, in my experience, leads to chaos and potential police interactions be it domestic violence, assault, vandalism, attempted suicide, drunk driving etc related to one party or another flipping the fuck out....and its usually not the people cheating, its usually the people being cheated on.

Don't take what I'm saying to mean you have to be a one pussy man and wife up the first girl you bang. Avoid oneitis, really drag your heels and think before you enter any sort of exclusive relationship with girl because really...you are most likely just entering an exclusive relationship with yourself as women are fluid, unpredictable creatures who words are only truth in the moment. They may read an article or talk to a girlfriend which turns a switch and they cheat on you tomorrow so don't expect that your commitment makes them any more faithful.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV