rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Side piece claims pregnant

TL;DR
-Fling found pictures of my friend with his main girl via social media by chance, wanted to end things. He shrugged it off.
-Three days later, Fling claims pregnancy after her period being less than a day late.
-Odds of pregnancy low (condoms), likely attention ploy...
-Potential risk of her reaching out to his Main via social media means he can't be too harsh when dropping her

Please advise:
-How would he minimize risk of Fling reaching out to Main and spilling the beans
-Deal with pregnancy claim and cut Fling off for good

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

It was a mistake to call right back when she texted she'd missed her period. Giving her that one dopamine pellet is only prolonging her dick withdrawal symptoms and possibly making her crazier.

Next time, minimize the chances of fling finding main on social media. Now ignore fling totally and figure out a good stalker story for main, because fling will always have the upper hand on you with "incriminating" information and no matter how well you think you've managed her can always fill you with enough dread to pay attention.

Sounds like a BS attention ploy.

You're rather unlikely to get a girl pregnant even if you're hitting it raw and pulling out.

If you're using condoms then the chances are super low.

She says she's late...by a half-day.

She can say whatever she wants: only SHE knows what day and time every month she goes on the rag.

For all you know, she could've started her period 2 days ago.

Or, she could be T minus 2 days from menstruating and she's just enjoying a little soap opera on your emotional dime in the meantime.

My prediction: within a few days she "gets" her period to her huge "relief" (and yours, of course).

Chicks surgically insert drama when they feel you slipping from their grasp as a means of creating investment.

Just like chicks are attracted to dudes who take them on emotional rollercoaster rides, often to their own detriment ("he beats me but I love him!"), guys can get hooked on the tension/relief cycle of female-created drama that reaches a boiling point then resolves into a placid status quo.

It's a cunning game if you think about it:

1. She creates the drama and gets you all worked up but frames it as a force majeur rather than what it really is: a contrivance

2. You spend time biting your nails with increasing intensity, which she closely monitors, waiting for just the right time.

3. She administers the antidote to your emotional turmoil (e.g. "I'm not pregnant! Whew..."), thereby associating your feelings of relief with her.

Once you've been trained in this emotional obstacle course, she can fabricate drama to draw you in and withhold the relief (which you've been conditioned to expect) until just the right moment.

Beware of this tactic.

She's obviously green, especially if she's only been with two men before then.

You stuck it in her and she is definitely attached.

She's not using the late period of extortion, she's in a frame of mind where if she finds something that can potentially hook you in, she is going to grab it and any common sense (like the fact you wore rubbers) will go flying out the window. Tunnel vision.

Now to get all biological. If you smashed that pussy good, like expanded it and you were bigger (no homo) than the dudes that hit it before, chances are you've messed up her plumbing a bit. My main only ever fucked one guy before she slept with me and I threw her menstrual cycle arse about. Perhaps frame that to her in a more diplomatic tone.

If she's pregnant go for the test straight away, chance that she is actually pregnant is slim to sweet fuck all.

I had a crazy woman try the pregnant after one shag line once - I just omitted to give her my real work / where I live details etc in the first place and just changed phone number - I use a pay as you go second phone for bang dates - every guy should who wants a crazy gal phoning you all the time? I thought everyone takes that precaution!

Thanks for the advice.

CodyB - that's likely. How much of a cycle disruption did yours have?

Fling advised that an early pregnancy test is negative, but period is still delayed.

[Image: thumb.gif]

It's still a rollercoaster, though.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

I think if you did that, and she discovers it, you would have more issues.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Getting flashbacks reading your post, I had nearly the same situation a while back. It's a good sign I think that she hasn't already reached out to your main (framing it as "helping her avoid a terrible man" or whatever). If she does, iron frame, admit no wrongdoing.

What I did when mine confronted me was give a stalker spiel, mostly true but leaving out large chunks. Then I said something like "I understand that you'd be suspicious, anyone would be, so go ahead, you can ask me anything that's on your mind. But this is the only time, you will not bring this up again, I'm not going to deal with this being brought up over and over since I've actually done nothing wrong."

She bought it but was still suspicious, only ended a few months later when the other girl got the messages off the cloud and texted the main (the night before valentines day, but yours sound more naive than malicious).