rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latvian model fails with her false rape AND paternity accusation

She accused him of rape after volunteering to go back to his room after drinks. Police charged him with "sexual misconduct."

Then she accused him of being the father of the rape baby, but the results are in and he is..... NOT the father.

Quote:Quote:

Kenniff — who said his client fooled around with the model but did not have sex with her — said she appeared completely calm in the elevator ride down and in the lobby after making the allegation.
“The surveillance footage showed her sipping from a water bottle in the lobby without a care in the world while waiting for the police to arrive,” Kenniff charged.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/23/models-rape...cy-charge/

As for the model, she will not be charged for anything, and will supposedly raise the bastard child on her own.

[Image: isve5bC.jpg]

[Image: 3U1kzlV.jpg]

[Image: 6PrHAA5.jpg]

I have a feeling her ass was photoshopped in the last picture to appear more bubbly (see first picture).

In other news, a woman's group found 50% of rape accusations they examined were false.

According the data, 1,466 of the 2,753 rape cases registered with the women’s panel between April 2013 and July 2014 were found to be false.
Chairperson of the Delhi Commission for Women Barkha Singh said such “frivolous” complaints were worrisome.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/ind...tions.html

The rape panic is reaching a fever pitch.

So false allegations are not punishable by law?

Would Bang with my lawyer present in the room.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Pussy pass recognized [Image: dodgy.gif]

[Image: 1zciue9.jpg]

Team Nachos

Man brow recognized and noted.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Latvian-born stunner Alesia Riabenkova, who has done work for Guess and graced the covers of Glamour and Elle magazines, met the lensman at a Long Island City lounge in October to discuss her struggling career.

Riabenkova, 22, refused to talk to a Post reporter on Friday at her swanky Flatiron building, saying through a doorman that she was “sick.”

Something doesn't add up here.

Dubai calling to the faraway gals
Now money is given and shit will come down
Dubai calling to the model world
Come out get shit on, you boys and girls
Dubai calling, please look at us
Phony Instagrams have bitten the dust
Dubai calling, see we ain't got no cash
'Cept for the dollars from Prince Abdullah Ballash

(apologies to The Clash)

She has the evil eyes, dead and ice-cold. Combined with malnourished, boyish body, including no ass at all: WNB.
And don´t get tricked by the picture of her on the beach:

[Image: 11487649714_f2bc06478e.jpg]

She's actually a perfect example of the type of model that the homosexual-dominated fashion industry often selects for - androgynous and masculine.

The bikini model I approached a couple of weeks ago talked with me about this and said that even a lot of the girls she knows that do runway work (the part of the industry she worked in is a bit different) said that a lot of the girls she knew don't want to look the way they do, they just have to to get paid.

Maybe that's part of the anger emanating from this woman.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

The Daily Mail article on this has a few more choice quotes from the lawyer:

Mr Kenniff also told The Daily Mail Online: 'The conventional wisdom is that there's a sexual assault epidemic in this country, I don't know if that's true or not. what is certain, though, is that there is an epidemic of false accusations of sexual assault taking place everyday.

'In case after case we see the names of otherwise upstanding individuals forever tarnished by the stain of false rape allegations.

'Rarely are unscrupulous accusers who perpetrate these lies ever called to account for their actions by public prosecutors.'

I predict that defending against false rape allegations is going to be a growing specialization for lawyers in the coming years.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (05-24-2015 10:03 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

She's actually a perfect example of the type of model that the homosexual-dominated fashion industry often selects for - androgynous and masculine.

The bikini model I approached a couple of weeks ago talked with me about this and said that even a lot of the girls she knows that do runway work (the part of the industry she worked in is a bit different) said that a lot of the girls she knew don't want to look the way they do, they just have to to get paid.

Maybe that's part of the anger emanating from this woman.

Meanwhile men that these "forced" models grew up with
- went to work
- went to trade school and then work,
- went to college and then to work

Wearing clothes, getting your hair done, and make up applied by professionals is pampering. Being adored by thousands, going to lavish parties, and typically have a good shot at being some I-Bankers baby mama, or some Hedge Fund guy's sugar baby - that's a life of luxury.

No sympathy.

Now if she said she was at home cleaning house, cooking, and caring for children - that's actually hard work. Although much of made easy by men and their inventions. Real domestic work happens in the 3rd world, where instead of running water, you got to run to the well to get the water.

I need to log off.

WIA

Quote: (05-24-2015 09:29 AM)Oz. Wrote:  

So false allegations are not punishable by law?

Would Bang with my lawyer present in the room.

I was curious about this too, so I looked it up. (I even got a ROK article.) Apparently false rape accusations usually only get reported after a woman's 5th or 6th time (or beyond), and even then it's only a charge of "filing a false police report" or "tampering with and wasting police official time".

So false rape accusations aren't even much of a thing in the world of justice and law. What a society we have.

How do men with substantial income or wealth deal with the fact a lot of women want a pay day for life?

She did it for financial reasons pure and simple. There must be a lot of bastard kids and potential rape lawsuits shoved under the carpet because the guy simply told her to fuck off with a big chunk of cash.

Hah, bitch wears that strap thing in the beach pic and then pretends to call herself a rape victim.

I know what she will be doing now, going to charity galas and trying to buck down a beta provider.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Accusing a man of rape and actually managing to get him incarcerated should be punished.

Currently it's a win-win action by a woman. If it works and contrary to this case a broad is not stupid enough to leave genetic evidence, then the man may look at a protracted case that can cost him business as his public image is put through the SJW meat grinder. Some rich men probably pay off the girl instead of going any further.

The legal situation is similar to a bank robber who walks into a bank with his gun drawn, gets the cash and then when the cops arrive in time, he just lays down the money and walks off with a reprimand. A rape accusation for a woman is like such a bank robbery. "I changed my mind your honor as the cops surrounded me. No harm done." This "no harm done" argument was even used by feminists for every man that is falsely accused of rape.

[Image: bank-robbery.jpg]
Feminist rape accuser at a win-win situation. "Almost always getting the pussy pass here."

Goddamn, someone give her a sandwich...

The Old Testament is pretty clear on this one:

Deuteronomy 19:16-21 King James Version (KJV)

16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;

17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the Lord, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;

18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;

19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.

20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.

21 And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

I thought I was the only one to notice that. Look at Cara Delevingne for example; she has weird facial expressions which make her look angry all the time. I think I'm not alone in saying sweeter-looking girls are more attractive. That's not say I wouldn't bang Cara Delevingne or even this girl; believe me I would.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Quote: (05-24-2015 03:50 PM)Porfirio Rubirosa Wrote:  

I thought I was the only one to notice that. Look at Cara Delevingne for example; she has weird facial expressions which make her look angry all the time. I think I'm not alone in saying sweeter-looking girls are more attractive. That's not say I wouldn't bang Cara Delevingne or even this girl; believe me I would.
I have never heard that name before, but I swear to God I knew exactly who you were talking about the moment I read the sentence, then I googled her to confirm my suspicion. She's in the cover photo of every teen girl's Facebook profile, with a bullshit motivational quote in the background and stronger eyebrows than mine. I call such girls handsome.

Quote: (05-24-2015 04:23 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

I have never heard that name before, but I swear to God I knew exactly who you were talking about the moment I read the sentence, then I googled her to confirm my suspicion. She's in the cover photo of every teen girl's Facebook profile, with a bullshit motivational quote in the background and stronger eyebrows than mine. I call such girls handsome.

Presumably, with a negative connotation. [Image: wink.gif] [Image: tongue.gif]

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Looks like her ass was stolen also. She should have done something about that while she was down at the police station.

^^

You'll be surprised at the number of guys here saying she's a 9 or a 10.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Classic example of a girl who is psychotic. The eyes give everything away. And WNB! She looks very unhealthy.

I don't understand the guys here who say they wouldn't bang this girl. Who cares if she's psychotic and has crazy eyes? She's a good looking girl and if she gets my dick hard and I'm in a position to plow I'm gonna do it.

You make it sound like all you fuck are these ethereal virgins. There's a world of difference between openly dating a girl and just smashing her out once in a while.

Team Nachos

@Parlay44

I didn't say that I wouldn't bang psycho girls. My last ex was psychotic and bi-polar and I was attracted to her because she was very sensual, artsy, and was different to all the sterile suburbia girls I grew up with here in the Bay Area. That "model" looks exactly the type who would pull the false rape accusation card to get back at you if you left her or did anything that she didn't approve. Besides that, I don't find her physically attractive in any sort of way (she's way too skinny and unhealthy looking).

And adding to that, you can find plenty of better looking girls than her in central and Eastern Europe who look better than her and are way more healthy mentally and physically.

I've stuck my dick in all kinda of crazy and if I met her on a Saturday night buzzed out my mind on nicotine or booze you sure as hell would believe I would plow it in a second regret it in the morning. C'est la vie.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I'm just saying that a guy's WBT(Would Band Threshold? New term? [Image: lol.gif]) is probably around a 4 in looks. If 5 is average then a 4 would be bangable on a slow night.

Openly sporting her as a girlfriend in front of my friends? Hell no. 7 and above only for that.

Team Nachos