rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India Game

India Game

Hey Guys, Im an Indian guy and have been reading about "Game" for a while now. I've gone through the basics, Mystery method, Bang, Day Bang and the like. I needed some help that would be country specific and want a couple of solutions from someone who has run game in India or someone experienced enough to understand the situation here as I explain and give advice. Its like a whole lot difficult to game given the social constraints and the lack of Clubbing culture. Hope you guys can help a newbie. By the way Roosh's forum is becoming pretty popular here [Image: smile.gif]

Universal Learner...

India Game

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

India Game

Quote: (05-05-2015 12:32 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

ummm what?

Universal Learner...

India Game

There's a bunch of India game and data sheet threads on the forum if you use the search function.

If that doesn't work, I would check out the twitter account of the @IndianRaceTroll

I hear he's an expert in these areas and developing quite the following...

India Game

Guys, I actually don't even think this guy is trolling.

OP, be very careful about saying "game" and "india" in the same breath on the forum. They're a sore combination of words. Search the forum for threads related to this topic to find out why.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

India Game

Quote: (05-05-2015 02:07 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Guys, I actually don't even think this guy is trolling.

OP, be very careful about saying "game" and "india" in the same breath on the forum. They're a sore combination of words. Search the forum for threads related to this topic to find out why.

Agree. I would surmise that you will find a treasure trove of trollism.

I will point you to my own thread as it has coverage of the subject and minimal trolling: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42049.html

India Game

Quote: (05-05-2015 12:28 PM)gagansbajaj Wrote:  

Hey Guys, Im an Indian guy and have been reading about "Game" for a while now. I've gone through the basics, Mystery method, Bang, Day Bang and the like. I needed some help that would be country specific and want a couple of solutions from someone who has run game in India or someone experienced enough to understand the situation here as I explain and give advice. Its like a whole lot difficult to game given the social constraints and the lack of Clubbing culture. Hope you guys can help a newbie. By the way Roosh's forum is becoming pretty popular here [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

India Game

There are a number of threads on running game in India in the Travel forum. I contributed to a couple of them, for whatever that's worth, because I was in India on a work trip last year. You've got your work cut out for you but if you can get game to work in India, you should be able to make it work for you in other places also. And, if this forum is getting popular in India, maybe you guys can make some progress on cutting down some of the Princess Complex and other hang-ups that a lot of the girls seem to have there.

India Game

[Image: spongebob.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

India Game

I managed to find the only two Indians in Phuket last night in a restaurant...

Don't do what they did, which was to stare open mouthed at my girlfriend for about 10 minutes and keep finding reasons to get up from their table and walk slowly past open mouthed, like this guy:

India Game

^still better than one walking up to you and yelling "Poser" and running off when you have a girl you opened on your arm and into you whom promptly walks off even though you get a number.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

India Game

That's the whole point I've read the material. Which you guys are reffering. I need more of a personalized game help and yes I believe that if you can run game in India everywhere else becomes easy. Any specific links would be appreciated for the princess complies!

Universal Learner...

India Game

Quote: (05-06-2015 12:56 AM)gagansbajaj Wrote:  

That's the whole point I've read the material. Which you guys are reffering. I need more of a personalized game help and yes I believe that if you can run game in India everywhere else becomes easy. Any specific links would be appreciated for the princess complies!

Personalized game help is basically you getting out there and trying what you've read here on the forum and in the books. After you do that you can either come back here and post your experiences for some helpful tips, or just keep working on it till something clicks that is familiar to what you've read. There is no such thing as tailored game, there is just game and it is up to you to figure out how to tailor it to fit you.

India Game

See someone just mentioned "Princess complex" and I've ran into a lot of shit Indian women tend to give men. What I need is a way to break down those barriers and convert. Its pretty hard to approach a group cz girls are all accompanied by aggressive morons.

Universal Learner...

India Game

Then why approach a group in the first place? approaching groups when you're still new is a tough thing to pull since your social skills are not that calibrated yet, and not to mention the pressure of juggling the conversation between the group members. I'd suggest you go out and approach girls who are solo and work your way from there. As for the princess complex, it is also common in the middle east among some group of girls, and if you translate that into the west it would be a girl with a bitchy attitude. If you can't find an answer for how to deal with them, then go out approach girls and post your experiences here and I know that many would drop by their 2 cents and give you a hand.

India Game

Quote: (05-06-2015 12:56 AM)gagansbajaj Wrote:  

You want personalized game strategies and RVF members to help you for whatever situations you describe, yet the only personality trait you've shown with your few posts so far is entitlement.

Keep reading, experimenting, posting updates and try to add value where you can (i.e. more India travel and data sheets) and you'll have an easier time getting feedback.

India Game

I'm just trying to be humble and get some basic information before I go out and start approaching. Also all of my previous approaches have been bullshit and I just want to forget about them and go on the Roosh programme as a fresh start.

Universal Learner...

India Game

There is not set "Roosh programme" it's all on you. Look up the information yourself and improve. We are about self improvement here. Seek and ye shall find not sit there and we'll shove it down your throat. We have lives and are people too.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

India Game

Quote: (05-06-2015 04:01 AM)gagansbajaj Wrote:  

I'm just trying to be humble and get some basic information before I go out and start approaching. Also all of my previous approaches have been bullshit and I just want to forget about them and go on the Roosh programme as a fresh start.

Post on the approach thread. And read it, especially from high repped members who write detailed reports. Gio and Antitrace comes to mind.

Start your approach thread in the newbie session with your detailed approach log and ask specific question, as well as your background and your self-diagnosis. Asking general questions like this waste all of our time and give us the wrong idea about you.

All assuming not IRT...

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

India Game

Quote: (05-06-2015 04:01 AM)gagansbajaj Wrote:  

Post your Approaches Gagan, lot of members have made 100 Approach Threads, If you are too lazy to post that plus info about you, Ht, Wt, Looks, Style, Location in India etc you aren't serious about improving.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

India Game

All I know about game in India is if you are on some Beta game show, and some ugly Cunty McCunterson hauls off and slaps you, just duck. If you retaliate you are getting jumped by a bunch of hoe-saving, white knights. I always laugh when men get hit by women, honestly how do you expect to win a bar fight against some guy who outweighs you by a hundred pounds, if you cant slip a patty cake punch thrown by a chick. I will say India as well as Persia and the horn of Africa all have some of the most classically beautiful women anywhere, and I love purple clits and nipples. I never hit a woman trying to hit me i bob and weave, while I laugh heartily at the idea some chick thinks she has the skills to touch me if I dont want to let her. Its not like we are talking about Anne Wolf here.

India Game

No no definitely not a troll. I just wanted this to be an intro thread, I shall do the hard work and look for guidance. I am all in for this

Universal Learner...

India Game

Gagan,

You're asking alot but not giving anything.

How about you start with your background

Physical Appearance
Job/Schooling
Gaming experience
Notch Count
Dating Experience

That's just for starters - there is no specific game tailored for you here - as others have echoed.

YOU need to tailor your OWN game.

We've all built ourselves on the knowledge, advice, theories, etc that are on this forum and books.

There are PLENTY of tools here to help you with that, I'm sure you can google Indian game forums also.

Think your approaches were bullshit ? Then start logging approaches and dates - we'll give you feedback.

Log your bangs once you get those also.

Experienced "Princess Jasmine Syndrome" ?

Maybe your approach angle is wrong, are you going direct or indirect ?

Having problems approaching groups ?

STOP doing that then, approach girls who are alone are at most with a girlfriend.

Don't approach a large group of girls who are accompanied by men.

Be specific - what kind of shit and barriers are you experiencing with these Indian women ?

India Game

Quote: (05-06-2015 09:22 AM)Island Souljah Wrote:  

All I know about game in India is if you are on some Beta game show, and some ugly Cunty McCunterson hauls off and slaps you, just duck. If you retaliate you are getting jumped by a bunch of hoe-saving, white knights. I always laugh when men get hit by women, honestly how do you expect to win a bar fight against some guy who outweighs you by a hundred pounds, if you cant slip a patty cake punch thrown by a chick. I will say India as well as Persia and the horn of Africa all have some of the most classically beautiful women anywhere, and I love purple clits and nipples. I never hit a woman trying to hit me i bob and weave, while I laugh heartily at the idea some chick thinks she has the skills to touch me if I dont want to let her. Its not like we are talking about Anne Wolf here.

Eh?

Where did this come from?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

India Game

Quote: (05-06-2015 10:34 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2015 09:22 AM)Island Souljah Wrote:  

Eh?

Where did this come from?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I think Island Souljah is talking about this

Still no info from Gagan, calling you one until proven otherwise.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence