rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

This will defintely be my last trip to Poland, though I can see how, it is still a decent country for young players (under 30), who like to daygame and go to clubs.
As someone in my late 30s, who looks 3 or 4 years younger, I have had to adjust to going out mostly with women 27 to 32, here in Warsaw, Poland. Something that is normal, in other Western countries too.
With 10 days under my belt, I can say that I find Warsaw women over 27 to be some of the worst women in the whole world. As a point of reference....I stayed a few weeks in both Austin, Texas and New York City within the last year, where I dated women of similar age. Also, I was in Bucharest last yeat, and dated women in that age range.
There are still less fatties, but even that is starting to change.
Older polish woman have reach a level of selfishness, pettiness, hysteria, hypocrisy, disrespectfulness that I have never seen before.
The thing that made it allright in Austin and New York, is that you had many one night stands, and women were more relaxed and chill. If they like you they had no problem going back to your place. Warsaw is so full of former cock carousel riders and pumped and dumped women, and their behaviur borders on hysteria. I have never seen women so afraid to be pumped and dumped. Maybe it is there inherent conservative nature, which was destroyed by western culture that has caused this manic behavior. Plus, they hypocritically use the Poland is more conservative than the west card, when we all know what they did, when they were younger.
In Bucharest, you still had sweet women who were good company and nice people. I cannot say this about the women in Warsaw, and I had been warned before by provincial poles. The only positive is that there is always a girl to game or date, every day in Warsaw. Though, it has not been a pleasure.

Quote: (05-05-2015 11:05 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

This will defintely be my last trip to Poland, though I can see how, it is still a decent country for young players (under 30), who like to daygame and go to clubs.
As someone in my late 30s, who looks 3 or 4 years younger, I have had to adjust to going out mostly with women 27 to 32, here in Warsaw, Poland. Something that is normal, in other Western countries too.
With 10 days under my belt, I can say that I find Warsaw women over 27 to be some of the worst women in the whole world. As a point of reference....I stayed a few weeks in both Austin, Texas and New York City within the last year, where I dated women of similar age. Also, I was in Bucharest last yeat, and dated women in that age range.
Older polish woman have reach a level of selfishness, pettiness, hysteria, hypocrisy, disrespectfulness that I have never seen before.
The thing that made it allright in Austin and New York, is that you had many one night stands, and women were more relaxed and chill. If they like you they had no problem going back to your place. Warsaw is so full of former cock carousel riders and pumped and dumped women, and their behaviur borders on hysteria. I have never seen women so afraid to be pumped and dumped. Maybe it is there inherent conservative nature, which was destroyed by western culture that has caused this manic behavior. Plus, they hypocritically use the Poland is more conservative than the west card, when we all know what they did, when they were younger.
In Bucharest, you still had sweet women who were good company and nice people. I cannot say this about the women in Warsaw, and I had been warned before by provincial poles. The only positive is that there is always a girl to game or date, every day in Warsaw. Though, it has not been a pleasure.

Out of interest were the women you are basing your view on all found from night game or daygame?

You could probably consider to adjust your game, but I more or less agree with you that polish women above 26/27 have a very unpleasant attitude towards foreigners. They want marriage from you, 'cause marrying a foreigner means a lot of status for polish girls. *Fucking* a foreigner means a lot of status when they are 20-22.
Keep also in mind that polish women like sex a lot, so this means that at that age they surely have already a steady sexual life with one (or more) regular fuckbuddy. These girls on their days have ridden the carousel as you justly said, but these kinds of habits don't go away overnight, meaning that polish girl in their late twenties still love get vodka-drunk one or two times a month, often together with a beta-orbiter, who anyway knows his women and therefore knows when it's time to get laid.
I'd add, but this is just my personal opinion, that polish girls aesthetically age very badly. When they hit 24/25 you already notice a drastic drop in their beauty.
For getting laid with girls in their late twenties I think Russia and generally FSU are the best bet.

Polish girls over 25 in Warsaw...

[Image: oQZoA3G.gif]

Though a young Italian member here does pretty well with that age group.

I have avoided cities like Madrid or Buenos Aires, for various issues with the women in those 2 countries. But let me tell you, i would trade those 2 cities in a heartbeat now for Warsaw. Especially, since I speak spanish fluently. It is the worst attitude I have seen. Only been to Toronto and Washington, DC as a tourist, but I imagine you can get more one night stands through game in those infamous cities than in Warsaw. Maybe the clubs are better in Warsaw, but since I dont do nightgame...I cant say. All the girls I have dealt with have been with online and daygame.

Quote: (05-05-2015 01:02 PM)Garzero Wrote:  

You could probably consider to adjust your game, but I more or less agree with you that polish women above 26/27 have a very unpleasant attitude towards foreigners. They want marriage from you, 'cause marrying a foreigner means a lot of status for polish girls. *Fucking* a foreigner means a lot of status when they are 20-22.
Keep also in mind that polish women like sex a lot, so this means that at that age they surely have already a steady sexual life with one (or more) regular fuckbuddy. These girls on their days have ridden the carousel as you justly said, but these kinds of habits don't go away overnight, meaning that polish girl in their late twenties still love get vodka-drunk one or two times a month, often together with a beta-orbiter, who anyway knows his women and therefore knows when it's time to get laid.
I'd add, but this is just my personal opinion, that polish girls aesthetically age very badly. When they hit 24/25 you already notice a drastic drop in their beauty.
For getting laid with girls in their late twenties I think Russia and generally FSU are the best bet.
Talked to a young Ukranian cab driver today who has lived in Warsaw 3 years. He told me he didnt like the country, because the people and, specially the women, usually held FSU men in low regard. He also said the women, in his country were way better.
He said the women are mostly looking for Western European men like Germans, English, French or White Americans. Even more so, the polish women over 27 and unmarried.

This is what an American man is to a Polish woman over 25:

[Image: parachute4_render.jpg7fc8d95e-634e-47c3-...2Large.jpg]

Try other places than Warsaw. Other Polish people don't like people from Warsaw.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is what an American man is to a Polish woman over 25:

[Image: parachute4_render.jpg7fc8d95e-634e-47c3-...2Large.jpg]

Yes, ive had almost 50 percent of over 27s online start conversations with an unsolicited ...i am not looking for one night stands or friend with benefits and if you are looking for that then go somewhere else. I cant remember a place in the world with that high of a percentage.
A lot of them make such a big deal, about inviting them back fast to your apartment.
Yes it might be that there no women in the western world, of that age, who are looking for marriage or something serious to that degree....to make up for their cock carousel years.

After talking with Polish women many told me they tend to take it more slowly with foreigners (or not get into international relationships at all) since most of them just want to fuck them and leave. Can't blame them, cause more often than not - that's the case [Image: wink.gif]. Poland is definitely more conservative than western countries, so one night stands aren't that much of a "thing" there which makes it harder to get laid without some investment. My personal opinion is that Polish girls who wanted to try exotic (aka foreign) partner, did that already and aren't that interested anymore. Others simply weren't ever interested and stuck to their Polish boyfriends/fuckbuddies.

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:33 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes, ive had almost 50 percent of over 27s online start conversations with an unsolicited ...i am not looking for one night stands or friend with benefits and if you are looking for that then go somewhere else. I cant remember a place in the world with that high of a percentage.
A lot of them make such a big deal, about inviting them back fast to your apartment.
Yes it might be that there no women in the western world, of that age, who are looking for marriage or something serious to that degree....to make up for their cock carousel years.

I only seldom started with women above 26 - it's rarely worth it in Poland.

Go and look for younger girls - you will find them receptive to your Game - mid 30s looking in Poland is fine dating 18-25 year olds.

Polish girls above a certain age are starting to be in panic mode or are completely fucked up. I have met a few of those. They either rode the carousel, were semi-pros or are mentally broken. Occasionally you meet sane ones whose relationship has not worked out for some reason - they exist and I know a few of those who are actually decent, but they are more of the alternative yoga crowd which are more akin to Western yoga chicks, but without the feminism.

Otherwise Poland is a country for young girls - I get plenty of IOIs at day while being 40 now. The older ones of 26+ are in a different world similar to 33+ year old Western ones. Warsaw in addition exacerbates some of their innate problems. Based on my personal experiences 18-23 is the best age range in Poland and attainable. Many older guys don't approach because they feel shamed by social conditioning. Go where your dick leads you - you will be surprised that many EE have no trouble with dating 40+ year old men. I learned it the hard way in my days in Bratislave more than a decade ago when several super-hot 7-8s told me of how much in love they were with some 40-45 year old married guys. Back then I had no idea of Alpha state and Game, so it all came back to me later.

Quote: (05-05-2015 04:09 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I learned it the hard way in my days in Bratislave more than a decade ago when several super-hot 7-8s told me of how much in love they were with some 40-45 year old married guys. Back then I had no idea of Alpha state and Game, so it all came back to me later.

Solid Post Zelcorpion!

[Image: thumb.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I get plenty of IOIs at day while being 40 now.

Do you lie about your age when they ask?

Quote: (05-05-2015 04:09 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:33 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I only seldom started with women above 26 - it's rarely worth it in Poland.

Go and look for younger girls - you will find them receptive to your Game - mid 30s looking in Poland is fine dating 18-25 year olds.

Polish girls above a certain age are starting to be in panic mode or are completely fucked up. I have met a few of those. They either rode the carousel, were semi-pros or are mentally broken. Occasionally you meet sane ones whose relationship has not worked out for some reason - they exist and I know a few of those who are actually decent, but they are more of the alternative yoga crowd which are more akin to Western yoga chicks, but without the feminism.

Otherwise Poland is a country for young girls - I get plenty of IOIs at day while being 40 now. The older ones of 26+ are in a different world similar to 33+ year old Western ones. Warsaw in addition exacerbates some of their innate problems. Based on my personal experiences 18-23 is the best age range in Poland and attainable. Many older guys don't approach because they feel shamed by social conditioning. Go where your dick leads you - you will be surprised that many EE have no trouble with dating 40+ year old men. I learned it the hard way in my days in Bratislave more than a decade ago when several super-hot 7-8s told me of how much in love they were with some 40-45 year old married guys. Back then I had no idea of Alpha state and Game, so it all came back to me later.

i hear you Zelcopiorn....but I really dont see much IOIs from young girls either through Tinder, Online or Day game. There might be something about your look, game, race, style etc that contrasts with mine. Everyone knows on the forum, how I like to go for 18 to 22s everywhere I travel. But here I dont feel it. Ive done about 10 to 12 day game approches with young girls, that didnt go anywhere. Sure, I could be more of an approach machine and just play the numbers games.
Maybe you can break down the type of game, numbers, approaches, percentages in order for us to understand your continued success, with young girls in Poland.
But if I made a list of the top 20 countries for younger women and over 35 men, Poland would not come close to making it. And yes I lie about my age to all women, in every country.

Quote: (05-05-2015 05:04 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I get plenty of IOIs at day while being 40 now.

Do you lie about your age when they ask?

Yes and no. I never tell them my age. I let them estimate and I don't correct them. I am not giving the hamster fodder to reject me.

I talked with friends who do it similarly.

At a certain age the social peer pressure of younger girls seems to get in the way. I visited Vienna again some 3 months ago and went to this party. There were 2 girls I talked to (21,23) and one seemed interested. I thought I could make some progress, but then a male fat cockblocker that was invited too came up to us and said: "Do you know how old he really is? He is 40!" The girls looked at each other and I knew the bubble burst. It was not even so much the fact of the age difference in reality, but more in their minds and the perception among each other.

But I don't want to feed male hamsters here - the oldest ages I have heard of young girls being infatuated with men is 40-44. I never heard one say: "I am still thinking about my ex. I know he was 50 and married, but I haven't forgotten about him." I have heard girls describe their 43 year old (married) Alpha ex. So there is definitely a male maximum peak around that time. Plus it's likely easier for a guy in his end 20s with similar Game & maturity to get laid with the overwhelming majority of younger girls. But back then I was usually in LTRs and had no idea about Game.

Chochemonger,

Have you considered venturing further east?

I was only in Poland for just a few days, and while I liked the country overall I didn't think the talent was noticeably better than W. Europe. Actually, facially I thought they were LESS attractive.

Ukraine might have better bang for the buck.

Quote: (05-05-2015 05:26 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

i hear you Zelcopiorn....but I really dont see much IOIs from young girls either through Tinder, Online or Day game. There might be something about your look, game, race, style etc that contrasts with mine. Everyone knows on the forum, how I like to go for 18 to 22s everywhere I travel. But here I dont feel it. Ive done about 10 to 12 day game approches with young girls, that didnt go anywhere. Sure, I could be more of an approach machine and just play the numbers games.
Maybe you can break down the type of game, numbers, approaches, percentages in order for us to understand your continued success, with young girls in Poland.
But if I made a list of the top 20 countries for younger women and over 35 men, Poland would not come close to making it. And yes I lie about my age to all women, in every country.

I barely make 200 approaches a year while some is highly concentrated in certain weeks.

Poland is different in the smaller cities like Wroclaw, Krakow than Warsaw. I did well in Warsaw playing the Mr. Big from Sex and the City, but the girls here watch reruns of SATC anyway as some 20 year old girls told me about it. Sometimes I open in English despite being able to pass for a local (my Polish is good enough, but not completely on local-level since I did not grow up here). I guess the younger girls have the fantasy of sleeping with a handsome foreigner/ Mr. Big. It was even strange sometimes as I talked with her in English while she did not know the language very well, but who am I to break that bubble - heh?

Online Game just via English might be more tricky.

But I am no expert - Krauser is almost 40 now and he does quite well in Prague and EE, so it's definitely possible. Roosh looks better than when he was 25 from the pics I saw. But on the other hand Krauser thinks that if he had his current Game level and frame and would be 28, then he could bang 300% more chicks in their prime. I lack the experience or expertise to assess that correctly.

Quote: (05-05-2015 05:40 PM)Chick Magnet Wrote:  

Chochemonger,

Have you considered venturing further east?

I was only in Poland for just a few days, and while I liked the country overall I didn't think the talent was noticeably better than W. Europe. Actually, facially I thought they were LESS attractive.

Ukraine might have better bang for the buck.

Yes Kiev awaits in 3 weeks. By the way, I did get interest from a 21 yr old ukranian girl that I met on Vkontakte. Tried to take her back home to my apartment on the 2nd date and it all fizzled out from there. She had been living in Warsaw 3 years and also taught English.
I got the feeling though that Warsaw had changed her and from what Ive seen most Ukranian girls here, after a year, become virtually polish.
I also get the feeling that if I would have met that 21 yr old in Ukraine, it would have turned out differently.
From the feelers I get online, I will probably be able to regularly date 22 to 26s yr olds in Kiev. But it is not Colombia. The 18 to 21s dont seem that available.

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:08 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have avoided cities like Madrid or Buenos Aires, for various issues with the women in those 2 countries. But let me tell you, i would trade those 2 cities in a heartbeat now for Warsaw. Especially, since I speak spanish fluently. It is the worst attitude I have seen. Only been to Toronto and Washington, DC as a tourist, but I imagine you can get more one night stands through game in those infamous cities than in Warsaw. Maybe the clubs are better in Warsaw, but since I dont do nightgame...I cant say. All the girls I have dealt with have been with online and daygame.

NO, Warsaw is superior to DC when it comes to dating. I actually experienced great friendliness in Warsaw cafe's and wine-bars while in DC I get no love whatsoever and have to play the numbers game [Image: sad.gif] I believe Toronto is even worse.

You not doing night-game means that you are missing out on multiple bangs while in Warsaw. Warsaw clubs are just as shitty as DC clubs but one should still try. Night-game is slightly more effective than day-game in foreign cities like Warsaw as you are on a limited time schedule; You already know that the girls are DTF in many cases and most likely don't have boyfriends if by themselves in a club. The dreaded "I have a boyfriend" line tends to come up in day-game more often.

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:22 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Talked to a young Ukranian cab driver today who has lived in Warsaw 3 years. He told me he didnt like the country, because the people and, specially the women, usually held FSU men in low regard. He also said the women, in his country were way better.
He said the women are mostly looking for Western European men like Germans, English, French or White Americans. Even more so, the polish women over 27 and unmarried.

Polish women are becoming a softer version of german ones: career oriented and "selective" (note the commas) when comes to choose a foreign partner. This is due to the growing local economy which is "emancipating" women and to a westernization that logically looks at their closer neighbor as a model. Nevertheless, the thing is still in process and many polish girls are confused and therefore don't know exactly what they want.
My last polish gf was 16 years younger than me, studied medicine, thought firmly that didn't want marriage for the next years, and had raw sex with me for two months while (as I later discovered) was entertaining a LTR with a beta polish guy. I suspected she had this behaviour not much because os sluttyness but rather because she was confused about which model among the ones her society offers (hedonistc westerner vs. traditional polish) she wanted to follow.

Quote: (05-06-2015 09:20 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:22 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Polish women are becoming a softer version of german ones: career oriented and "selective" (note the commas) when comes to choose a foreign partner. This is due to the growing local economy which is "emancipating" women and to a westernization that logically looks at their closer neighbor as a model. Nevertheless, the thing is still in process and many polish girls are confused and therefore don't know exactly what they want.
My last polish gf was 16 years younger than me, studied medicine, thought firmly that didn't want marriage for the next years, and had raw sex with me for two months while (as I later discovered) was entertaining a LTR with a beta polish guy. I suspected she had this behaviour not much because os sluttyness but rather because she was confused about which model among the ones her society offers (hedonistc westerner vs. traditional polish) she wanted to follow.

Garzero you make a great point and I will go even further. If I had gone to Sweden or Finland (the extreme), with woman this age, I would have known what to expect and they with me. A middling westernized countries, in terms of gaming and banging, is worse than a late stage one, when it comes to older women.

I don't know about Western women being better than any other women, period.

I'm in my mid-20's and I find that the girls my age all suddenly want to latch onto me and have a serious relationship. They have been riding the carousel for 10 years and now have decided they want to settle down with a guy that has his shit together. Of course they still deserve the most attractive guy with the most money and he is supposed to want to be with an average 6 that offers nothing of interest and claims that her being 'curvy' is a benefit.

Thankfully I travel internationally 75% of the time and am based in NYC where young girls don't have the frat boy fetish that is so prevalent across some parts of the country.

I would imagine that most Polish girls have had sex with a foreign guy before - simply because of the volume of foreign tourist traffic that is reported here. Thus, they will only want a foreign guy because of his attractiveness, not necessarily because of his nationality and you'll have to stand out more than the other tourists do.

Quote: (05-06-2015 10:44 AM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

I'm in my mid-20's and I find that the girls my age all suddenly want to latch onto me and have a serious relationship. They have been riding the carousel for 10 years and now have decided they want to settle down with a guy that has his shit together. Of course they still deserve the most attractive guy with the most money and he is supposed to want to be with an average 6 that offers nothing of interest and claims that her being 'curvy' is a benefit.

Thankfully I travel internationally 75% of the time and am based in NYC where young girls don't have the frat boy fetish that is so prevalent across some parts of the country.

I would imagine that most Polish girls have had sex with a foreign guy before - simply because of the volume of foreign tourist traffic that is reported here. Thus, they will only want a foreign guy because of his attractiveness, not necessarily because of his nationality and you'll have to stand out more than the other tourists do.
cid in your mid 20s it is in a different game altogether. You shouldnt be opening up threads about women older than you..trust me[Image: dodgy.gif]

So - let me get this straight:

Mid 20s successful guy in probably the best city in terms of gender ratios and women who are older than you want to latch onto you partly because they reached their quota of dumped dicks and want to get marriage Nr. 1 and subsequent divorce ready for their Sex-and-The-City Mid 30s?

As the economy deteriorates so will the desire for women increase to settle down a bit earlier at least for those who want to have the upper middle class lifestyle.

Also fucking women above your age is only commendable if you are 18 or younger. I shudder at the thought of banging a woman my age. The oldest I had was 36 and that was when I was 19. But I do admit that I find some women in their late 30s attractive, but not worthy of any pursuit whatsoever.

Quote: (05-06-2015 02:26 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

So - let me get this straight:

Mid 20s successful guy in probably the best city in terms of gender ratios and women who are older than you want to latch onto you partly because they reached their quota of dumped dicks and want to get marriage Nr. 1 and subsequent divorce ready for their Sex-and-The-City Mid 30s?

As the economy deteriorates so will the desire for women increase to settle down a bit earlier at least for those who want to have the upper middle class lifestyle.

Also fucking women above your age is only commendable if you are 18 or younger. I shudder at the thought of banging a woman my age. The oldest I had was 36 and that was when I was 19. But I do admit that I find some women in their late 30s attractive, but not worthy of any pursuit whatsoever.

We all heard the propaganda that woman around our age, are more compatible, better educated and better companions. Ive traveled all around the world and still have not seen or felt it. But yes, it took until my late 20s to truly understand.