rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get a body like this ?

Now I'm pretty skinny not very toned, an I'm wondering how can i get one similar to this one. Also what supplements you recommend such as weight gainer or protein, an overall diet plan. Thanks

Maybe try searching the forum as all your questions have been answered before.

If you're already skinny, just start bulking up straight away. Use the forum search to find threads on beginner weight lifting programmes.

Chronically under eat, do some pushups, be genetically blessed with good symmetry and insertion points, get natty dreads.

Quote: (05-01-2015 05:25 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Chronically under eat, do some pushups, be genetically blessed with good symmetry and insertion points, get natty dreads.

pierce your nipples

You forgot to stuff your bully button!

Quote: (05-01-2015 06:13 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

You forgot to stuff your bully button!

The missing piece in achieving my physique goals, thank you my friend.

Short answer is eat less (a lot less) and lift heavy ass weights.

long answer is read these forums. All your answers are there.

Fat chicks like taking pictures with bright lights and sepia tone too.
Dude probably looks like Michael Cera in a t-shirt.

Use this calculator by Scooby1961

Follow this Generic Bulking Routine

You'll look like that in no time

That body type is not hard to achieve. It's decent muscularity + leanness. Obviously the lighting also accentuates his abs more than usual.

Train hard, eat well afterwards, go to bed hungry... repeat.

First, you have to accept yourself as you are. Shaming yourself now will not help you achieve this body years down the road. Don't let monsters who hide and lurk in the shadow of the internet prevent you from feeling good about yourself now.

Quote: (05-01-2015 09:22 AM)TranceOnQ Wrote:  

First, you have to accept yourself as you are. Shaming yourself now will not help you achieve this body years down the road. Don't let monsters who hide and lurk in the shadow of the internet prevent you from feeling good about yourself now.

someone's been watching Dr. Oz!

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

First of the month mate. The trolls are coming the trolls are coming.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (05-01-2015 10:35 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I think you missed the joke

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

you people are forgetting: shave your chest hair, get dragon tatoos

Quote: (05-01-2015 10:54 AM)TranceOnQ Wrote:  

agreed. Hwuz...the subtle sarcasm is in bold, that was Dr. Oz's intro for roosh.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (05-01-2015 02:22 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2015 10:54 AM)TranceOnQ Wrote:  

agreed. Hwuz...the subtle sarcasm is in bold, that was Dr. Oz's intro for roosh.

Meh sarcasm over the Internet is really hard to tell for me.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Tren hard eat clen?

Ride a bike?

Dat dere Cell Tech?

Quote: (05-04-2015 06:15 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Tren hard eat clen?

Ride a bike?

Dat dere Cell Tech?

LOL. The guy is not big at all. Achievable by anyone within 3 months, even if they have never lifted. No tren or AAS needed.

Females get more ripped than that on 5-10mg of var.

Also, isn't nip rings and that fruity necklace a gay thing or is he part of some sort of hipster subculture I know nothing about?

To OP:

Don't eat crap food. Don't buy worthless supplements.
Lift free weights 3x per week with a 10-15 minute cardio warmup. Do abs after weights. You can do full body, or you can split. It doesn't really matter, you're not trying to get huge.

Do 3 sessions of extended and intense cardio per week on your non lifting days. Cardio can be in the gym, or outside, or in a pool. Also do abs after each of these sessions.

In less than 3 months, your body type will be similar to the picture, but a lot better.

Honestly the guy in the pic looks like a DYEL who doesn't eat much to me.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Quote: (05-04-2015 08:43 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2015 06:15 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Tren hard eat clen?

Ride a bike?

Dat dere Cell Tech?

LOL. The guy is not big at all. Achievable by anyone within 3 months, even if they have never lifted. No tren or AAS needed.

Females get more ripped than that on 5-10mg of var.

Also, isn't nip rings and that fruity necklace a gay thing or is he part of some sort of hipster subculture I know nothing about?

To OP:

Don't eat crap food. Don't buy worthless supplements.
Lift free weights 3x per week with a 10-15 minute cardio warmup. Do abs after weights. You can do full body, or you can split. It doesn't really matter, you're not trying to get huge.

Do 3 sessions of extended and intense cardio per week on your non lifting days. Cardio can be in the gym, or outside, or in a pool. Also do abs after each of these sessions.

In less than 3 months, your body type will be similar to the picture, but a lot better.

Honestly the guy in the pic looks like a DYEL who doesn't eat much to me.

He's clearly on gear.

Anyone who is 155lbs at 10% bodyfat is cheating.

Just in case people don't know who that is (since it hasn't been mentioned) - it's Lenny Kravitz.

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:11 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Just in case people don't know who that is (since it hasn't been mentioned) - it's Lenny Kravitz.

Yeah I'm surprised no one has said it's Lenny.The guy was such a great swordsman in the day.He got that belly from a whole lot of super model and Hollywood starlet boofing.
The guy was Fuck-fit he didn't even need a six pack...Rock Star..not like those Maroon 5 girly-men

I don't think you need drugs for that look.

Remember the photoshop. He looks more ripped under the artificial lighting than he would under natural.

As already mentioned, put a T-shirt on him and he will just have a fit, regular look.

Though he's not big, he's not lanky either. I think this is a good physique to aim for before you attempt to add on muscle. Start lean.