rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland for Black Guyz

Poland for Black Guyz

I've yet to roll thru Poland, but I plan I dropping down this summer. If there's any brothas who have Poland-specific data, please chime in.

Poland for Black Guyz

Yes.... Allow me to re-introduce my self! My name el, a to the Bee
And if you search my thread on Poland, you will find that I have been several time. The first time was a day recon trip, and the next trip I banged almost a new girl a day. Including repeat bangs. So I did nothing but have sex the last few days. I recommend it.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Poland for Black Guyz

Polish girls are a special breed of women, most of them have a thing for dark swarthy guys.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Poland for Black Guyz

I've spent close to a week in Warsaw end of last year it was cool banged a couple of chicks and one came to Budapest to chill with me a for a few days. Currently in the states but spoofing my Tinder for Wroclaw and getting really good results. Right now American In Europe is in Poland as we speak you may want to reach out to him...

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Poland for Black Guyz

Hmm Perhaps I should add Poland to my travel list

Poland for Black Guyz

I'm just joking, guys. Sorry, didn't mean it.

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-14-2015 03:16 PM)incompetentcervix Wrote:  

Many of us leave the US to get away from you Guyz, can you please stay out of EE.

It's not like I'm going to Africa to take advantage of your breed and rape your women.

Thanx

You must be very insecure my brother. Guys, please don't answer this troll. He clearly wants to get a reaction. Please ignore him.

Poland for Black Guyz

Haha and you took the bait! I'm just joking, and playing off all what I'm seeing on US media and frankly getting tired of it. They really need to get off this racial shiz, but they must sell advertising and unfortunately controversy does this. After thinking about it I erased it because it was a bad joke due to so many people being so sensitive right now. We've been living amongst uneducated ignorance since the US was founded, what's new.

Most EE girls do like the brothas. I believe it has a lot to do with the hip hip music and culture they're attracted to which being an American brotha helps probably moreso because of this. You will find brothas regularly in the capitals where people are more opened minded, educated, and willing to try new slongs [Image: smile.gif]

They listen to little wayne, and the majority of popular rap artist alike. This probably helps a lot due to the flashy rap lifestyle [Image: wink.gif]

Poland for Black Guyz

You forgot to add that most of your friends are black or that you have plenty of black friends. Without that your lame attempt at playing it off is incomplete.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Poland for Black Guyz

Dude, chill-out. I haven't been warned yet or anything, so why would I play it off?

See, so freaking sensitive. I thought about it, and thought the joke was inappropriate, so I erased it.

I'm sorry you believe that it's true, who's the real racist.

Quote: (03-14-2015 04:20 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

You forgot to add that most of your friends are black or that you have plenty of black friends. Without that your lame attempt at playing it off is incomplete.

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-14-2015 03:35 PM)incompetentcervix Wrote:  

Haha and you took the bait!

Check this page for a list of why you may or may not be banned in the near future: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5522.html

If you don't mean to say something, it's best to not say anything at all. We all know you weren't joking. We all know you erased your quote (but someone had already quoted you and THAT's not going anywhere) because you are afraid of getting banned, not because "Had a change of heart" and you "Realized you were inappropriate."

We can see through the [Image: bsflag.gif]

I think you should just lurk for a while longer. If one of your first posts is so bad that you had to delete it and get berated THEN talk back to respected members on the forum, you obviously haven't been here long enough know what's up, and/or you have no idea about general forum etiquette(i.e. common sense).

Oh, and your copious amounts of smiley emoticon usage is telling.

Isaiah 4:1

Poland for Black Guyz

Never heard of shock humor? Ruffling a few feathers? What happened is that I am very much like this with my real life friends and thought it was inappropriate because you guys don't know me. I'm done. And please explain to me how you know I was being serious? See, you're brainwashed. Stop watch US media, you will hear much about this once you're in EE. Have fun trying to crucify another human-being when you don't know them, and they've apologized. How about you go and have some fun with yourself instead.

See, you're even trying to have fun by using that dumb flag.

Quote: (03-14-2015 04:34 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2015 03:35 PM)incompetentcervix Wrote:  

Haha and you took the bait!

Check this page for a list of why you may or may not be banned in the near future: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5522.html

If you don't mean to say something, it's best to not say anything at all. We all know you weren't joking. We all know you erased your quote (but someone had already quoted you and THAT's not going anywhere) because you are afraid of getting banned, not because "Had a change of heart" and you "Realized you were inappropriate."

We can see through the [Image: bsflag.gif]

I think you should just lurk for a while longer. If one of your first posts is so bad that you had to delete it and get berated THEN talk back to respected members on the forum, you obviously haven't been here long enough know what's up, and/or you have no idea about general forum etiquette(i.e. common sense).

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-14-2015 04:40 PM)incompetentcervix Wrote:  

Never heard of . . .
[quote] (03-14-2015 04:34 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

(03-14-2015, 08:35 PM)incompetentcervix Wrote:  Haha and you took the bait!

Irrelevant. THIS is how you post on a new forum if you haven't already and have been lurking for a while:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45719.html

He starts off his first few posts dropping a data sheet, super informative, with pictures and no attempts to troll. If anyone is lurking out there and wants to actually start posting, that thread is one of the best examples to do it.

Just Man up, take your reprimand and do better.

Isaiah 4:1

Poland for Black Guyz

So I saw 12 replies in this thread and I was like "cool Poland" because I like Poland. And I hope as some of you know I don't care about anyone's race just about if you have some integrity and self awareness. It's all about how a man handles himself and treats others.

Sadly, I come in here and some troll has tried to derail the thread before it got going. Thanks asshole.

Edit: maybe some of the shine for Americans is wearing off a little in Poland and in some places you might need to be careful/aware. But you will get attention as long as you present well and act well. No offense as long as you are in shape and stylish, you'll be ok. If you are a really out of shape it might be harder.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Poland for Black Guyz

Sorry, just having fun behind a keyboard. It was in bad taste once again, I apologize if I hurt anyones feelings. I meant to raise your blood pressure and then once I got a response, I said it was a joke. My bad, holy crap. I said I was sorry, now I am very sorry due to all the accusations, man alive!

It was a joke and I thought I could erase it after I got my jolly off of pushing someone's button. Once again, my fault.

We can all be happy now!

Quote: (03-14-2015 04:49 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2015 04:40 PM)incompetentcervix Wrote:  

Never heard of . . .
[quote] (03-14-2015 04:34 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

(03-14-2015, 08:35 PM)incompetentcervix Wrote:  Haha and you took the bait!

Irrelevant. THIS is how you post on a new forum if you haven't already and have been lurking for a while:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45719.html

He starts off his first few posts dropping a data sheet, super informative, with pictures and no attempts to troll. If anyone is lurking out there and wants to actually start posting, that thread is one of the best examples to do it.

Just Man up, take your reprimand and do better.

Poland for Black Guyz

Pls. elaborate on specific Polish cities...and which cities are a must do for brothas???

Poland for Black Guyz

My bad, man. I agree, I'm Canadian from here on out. Many people have died around that area have many friends or relatives related to the conflict. I read on Roosh's blog that he left Odessa, I would like to know more about his decision to do so.

Many of them have been susceptible to a massive Russian propganda strike and we're no saints either, and it's making many hate Americans. FU Putin! This is what I was talking about when saying brainwashing and it's hard to detect if you don't hear a lot of people calling it out on youtube.

Check this out: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/03/1...ving-home/
Watch the video. It will really open your eyes.

Like we don't in-prison them first and then kill them. And like a large amount of Russians didn't come into the city to get a new pet as soon as the decision was made that due to the Olympics they had to do something about the city's pets.. [Image: sad.gif] And they're still talking about the f'n Olympics!

Quote: (03-14-2015 04:55 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

So I saw 12 replies in this thread and I was like "cool Poland" because I like Poland. And I hope as some of you know I don't care about anyone's race just about if you have some integrity and self awareness. It's all about how a man handles himself and treats others.

Sadly, I come in here and some troll has tried to derail the thread before it got going. Thanks asshole.

Edit: maybe some of the shine for Americans is wearing off a little in Poland and in some places you might need to be careful/aware. But you will get attention as long as you present well and act well. No offense as long as you are in shape and stylish, you'll be ok. If you are a really out of shape it might be harder.

Poland for Black Guyz

Not hating here but, is it really necessary to open up a new thread about this? I'm sure this has already been discussed in the Poland thread many times before. As for the girls, I think it's just as in any other white country. A few girls won't be open to dating/hooking up outside their race, most girls will be somewhat neutral about it and a few will specially like dark meat. I'm white and I lived in Wroclaw last year. Most black dudes there are African so I guess being African American instead would probably be seen as exotic and in a positive light. They seemed to do more or less fine, they mostly did social circle game and some cold approaches in clubs where they play hip hop music. I don't think there's any one particular city where black dudes would do specially well. My advice would be to just pick any of the main cities (Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw etc) and avoid Polish only clubs that look a bit shady. Skin head culture is kinda big in Poland, although with some basic common sense there shouldn't be any safety problems. If you do pick Wroclaw, the clubs Melanz and specially Mundo would be good starting points. Alibi on Mondays is the only Erasmus night that is good, there's plenty of Polish girls that dig foreigners.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Poland for Black Guyz

I've seen black guys in Krakow walking around with Polish hotties on their arms. These guys were tall and well-dressed, and I think the exotic factor was definitely there. I haven't witnessed any sort of hostility from the local guys against blacks in this city, only against Turkish and Spanish, but it could certainly exist. A lot of Polish dudes really don't like foreigners "taking" their women. I get mistaken for Polish all the time since I'm a grubby, skinny, ghostly-pale white dude who looks like he doesn't sleep, and I get thrown a ton of shade by Polish guys when they hear me speaking English out with a Polish girl. However, Krakow is an international city, a ton of fun in its own right, and cheap as shit right now since the dollar is worth 4x the zloty (it was 3x when I moved here). I recommend at least a weekend visit. Good luck!

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-16-2015 02:34 AM)Buddydowrongright Wrote:  

I haven't witnessed any sort of hostility from the local guys against blacks in this city, only against Turkish and Spanish, but it could certainly exist. A lot of Polish dudes really don't like foreigners "taking" their women.
That's natural. Who likes more competition in any aspect of life, not only when it comes to women? Let me add - competition very aggresive and not fair by any means. As for Spanish i have nothing against as they are white like us. As a Polish myself i can go to Spain and approach, flirt with Spanish women (not planning it anyway as i'm not a sextourist). No problem. BUT i can not go to Turkey, Africa, India and so on .....as the local men wont allow me even to try to speak to girls. As Roosh already stated about situation in Turkey there's no need to explain that more. I assume that most parts of Africa and Asia/Middle East is even worse than Turkey. So, should be really that suprising that polish guys don't like foreigners (especially not white) taking women? Is it fair that guys from countries where a large percentage of female babies are aborted or newly born girl babies killed, are coming to Europe to steal women? Is it fair that black american men are travelling to europe because their typical girl in 20s has already 5 children with 4 different guys?

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-16-2015 09:45 AM)kazik liczyrzepa Wrote:  

Is it fair that black american men are travelling to europe because their typical girl in 20s has already 5 children with 4 different guys?

WTF!!??

Poland for Black Guyz

As I said in Poland Thread, being black used to be an advantage but 10 years ago. It's no longer an advantage being a foreigner in Poland, everyone's fed up of them.

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-16-2015 02:34 AM)Buddydowrongright Wrote:  

I haven't witnessed any sort of hostility from the local guys against blacks in this city, only against Turkish and Spanish, but it could certainly exist. A lot of Polish dudes really don't like foreigners "taking" their women.
That's natural. Who likes more competition in any aspect of life, not only when it comes to women? Let me add - competition very aggresive and not fair by any means. As for Spanish i have nothing against as they are white like us. As a Polish myself i can go to Spain and approach, flirt with Spanish women (not planning it anyway as i'm not a sextourist). No problem. BUT i can not go to Turkey, Africa, India and so on .....as the local men wont allow me even to try to speak to girls. As Roosh already stated about situation in Turkey there's no need to explain that more. I assume that most parts of Africa and Asia/Middle East is even worse than Turkey. So, should be really that suprising that polish guys don't like foreigners (especially not white) taking women? Is it fair that guys from countries where a large percentage of female babies are aborted or newly born girl babies killed, are coming to Europe to steal women? Is it fair that black american men are travelling to europe because their typical girl in 20s has already 5 children with 4 different guys?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Not looking good

Sounds like you are [Image: troll.gif]

MDP

Poland for Black Guyz

As for Spanish i have nothing against as they are white like us. As a Polish myself i can go to Spain and approach, flirt with Spanish women (not planning it anyway as i'm not a sextourist). No problem. BUT i can not go to Turkey

Spanish people, 'white' like the Polish?...I don't think so.

And are Spanish people really any more 'white' than Turkish people? Once again, I really don't think so.

Poland for Black Guyz

Of course they aren't but it's not his point. I've never seen really rasist behavior there, it might happen when foreigners start to act too cocky. From what i've expected, polish lads are not such pussies as swedish for example, they will not tolerate some kinds of behavior.