rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barren ghoul decries lack of eligible men

Quote:Quote:

[Image: 11200804.jpg]
READER REPORT:
Where did all the good older guys go?
|
Last updated 09:00 10/02/2015

KAZ ROGERS

I'm single. Not through choice but because of location, time and budget restraints.

How is an older woman supposed to compete against what appears to be so many single young women all out to find themselves a prospective partner?

I will admit there are single older men out there. I have been on many dating websites to be able to come to that conclusion but have you seen some of those men?

Is it that once most people - men and women - hit the age of 40 they turn the off switch in taking care of themselves both physically and mentally?

I go to the gym regulary, not because I am in desperate need to get myself a man but because I am an older woman who wants to be able to have a long healthy life with her family. I see myself still getting out there in my 80s, walking, dancing and enjoying my life.

So my question is: once you hit the 40s is what you are left with the scaps at the bottom of the barrell?

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for superman or even Thor (wouldn't I be a lucky girl if I did though!!) but I would like to meet an older man who is still fit and healthy and taking care of himself.

I tell my kids take care of yourself first, because if you can't, how can you expect to take care of someone else

The men in my recent past (up until a few months ago) have all been at least 19 years my junior. Why you ask? Because younger men still have that drive to be fit and healthy. Thank goodness I can still keep up ... hahaha!

Unfortunately, the reality is that I know when I go into them that those relationships won't last.

Let's be realistic ... why would a young man stay any longer than five years with a woman almost twice his age when he could have someone younger? I have finished having my family, he would be just beginning.

I am an Auckland West girl, where single men are limited and with a gangster mentality. I am not judging them all like that but come on ... we are being honest here.

Where do you go to meet a decent bloke that still has drive and ambition, is fit and healthy and NOT taken?

It appears that in order to find them, you have to go out and buy yourself somewhere to go. Long gone are the days when you could go to a local dance ... not to mention where do you find the time?

I am a single working mum. My week days consist of work, gym, cook dinner, bed ... next day repeat. Where do you find that balance - the location to meet real men and the ability to mingle without costing a week's worth of groceries?

http://i.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/assign...er-guys-go

Man up fellas :laugh: After she's done getting pumped and dumped by young bucks going through a dry spell, some lucky chump will get the privilege of putting a ring on it.

+1 rep for thread title. You prettymuch summed it up.

"I'm single. Not through choice but because of location, time and budget restraints."

I don't think this is her problem, honestly. She had 20 years to pick a good guy and she failed to do so. This was her choice, and now she's living with the consequences.

[Image: 11200804.jpg]
READER REPORT:
Where did all the good older guys go?
|
Last updated 09:00 10/02/2015

KAZ ROGERS

I'm single. Not through choice but because of location, time and budget restraints.

How is an older woman supposed to compete against what appears to be so many single young women all out to find themselves a prospective partner?

I will admit there are single older men out there. I have been on many dating websites to be able to come to that conclusion but have you seen some of those men?

Is it that once most people - men and women - hit the age of 40 they turn the off switch in taking care of themselves both physically and mentally?

I go to the gym regulary, not because I am in desperate need to get myself a man but because I am an older woman who wants to be able to have a long healthy life with her family. I see myself still getting out there in my 80s, walking, dancing and enjoying my life.

So my question is: once you hit the 40s is what you are left with the scaps at the bottom of the barrell?

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for superman or even Thor (wouldn't I be a lucky girl if I did though!!) but I would like to meet an older man who is still fit and healthy and taking care of himself.

I tell my kids take care of yourself first, because if you can't, how can you expect to take care of someone else

The men in my recent past (up until a few months ago) have all been at least 19 years my junior. Why you ask? Because younger men still have that drive to be fit and healthy. Thank goodness I can still keep up ... hahaha!

Unfortunately, the reality is that I know when I go into them that those relationships won't last.

Let's be realistic ... why would a young man stay any longer than five years with a woman almost twice his age when he could have someone younger? I have finished having my family, he would be just beginning.

I am an Auckland West girl, where single men are limited and with a gangster mentality. I am not judging them all like that but come on ... we are being honest here.

Where do you go to meet a decent bloke that still has drive and ambition, is fit and healthy and NOT taken?

It appears that in order to find them, you have to go out and buy yourself somewhere to go. Long gone are the days when you could go to a local dance ... not to mention where do you find the time?

I am a single working mum. My week days consist of work, gym, cook dinner, bed ... next day repeat. Where do you find that balance - the location to meet real men and the ability to mingle without costing a week's worth of groceries?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Why don't older women don't try to promote monogamy more? The guy she sees that she really wants is probably busy fucking much younger girls. If he couldn't fuck those girls, he might, just might give her the time of day.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Old women simply cannot compete with young women. It's the cold hard biological truth.

She should have been able to settle down when she was younger. Now, she has to deal with the consequences of her actions just like the rest of us.

[Image: barf.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Where is the father(s?) of her children? He was good enough to get knocked up by, but she kicked him to the curb in order to bang men "19 years her junior"? She appears to be completely delusional.

You know how to find a man who isn't taken? Wife him up when you are 18 and treat him right! Otherwise, gtfo.

Thread title is hilarious. The post wall party girl, still getting pumped and dumped and crying for a good man. This shit is so typical she should be the poster woman.

TEAM VASECTOMY

Nose-piercing and a Thousand-Cock-Stare mixed with a desperate/depressed look. The wrinkles around her eyes are not laugh/smile wrinkles and indicate she can't even pose with a honest smile anymore. Kind of sad.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Damn, that bitch has a mole that would make Lemmy jealous.

[Image: Lemmy.jpg]

You should be thanking god they can even get it up. At least you are aware it's just fucking.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I was actually shocked by her face when I opened this thread. She looks like the guitar player from Motley Crue.

[Image: mick-mars-then-now.jpg]

I'm sure with all that time being "single" she's got a winning personality too.

[Image: sbCdjSJEGghGM.gif]

Shave 20 years off that 40 year old and I bet you in her prime she was one of the hottest girls around. Look children this is what a barren hag looks like after hitting the wall.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (02-09-2015 07:41 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Shave 20 years off that 40 year old and I bet you in her prime she was one of the hottest girls around. Look children this is what a barren hag looks like after hitting the wall.

She has a huge wart on the side of her bony man jaw. It looks like a gremlin is going to burst out of that thing. I don't think she was ever considered "hot" by rational non anglosphere standards.

[Image: ff82f53ff48e228c3866d19806987354.395x394x1.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-09-2015 07:49 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

She has a huge wart on the side of her bony man jaw. It looks like a gremlin is going to burst out of that thing. I don't think she was ever considered "hot" by rational non anglosphere standards.

She's 40 think rationally here. Very few women in the anglosphere age well into their 40s period and facial blemishes such as warts are more likely to grow in with age. Give me a single anglo women who looked as well as she does at 40 that she did even at 30.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (02-09-2015 07:53 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

She's 40 think rationally here. Very few women in the anglosphere age well into their 40s period and facial blemishes such as warts are more likely to grow in with age. Give me a single anglo women who looked as well as she does at 40 that she did even at 30.

I agree that most anglosphere women look like shit in their middle age but the reason why I said she was probably never attractive to begin with is because of her basic facial features. Most anglosphere women simply blimp out or have obvious skin damage from the sun. She has a thin drawn face with masculine features.

Women that i've seen with her type of face were almost never attractive and age has only made it more haggard and skeletal like. That huge wart is disgusting too.

[Image: hfo5a.jpg]

Also, she is not showing any teeth. I bet it is a train wreck when she smiles.

The men in my recent past (up until a few months ago) have all been at least 19 years my junior.

Is it that bad in NZ that young men are chasing this hag?

Thirrrrssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb2RESAW9ETOsMNnlaawY...pN14dEvLvA]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-09-2015 08:03 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2015 07:53 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I agree that most anglosphere women look like shit in their middle age but the reason why I said she was probably never attractive to begin with is because of her basic facial features. Most anglosphere women simply blimp out or have obvious skin damage from the sun. She has a thin drawn face with masculine features.

Women that i've seen with her type of face were almost never attractive and age has only made it more haggard and skeletal like. That huge wart is disgusting too.

[Image: hfo5a.jpg]

Agree to disagree. C'est la vie.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

That's an indictment on New Zealand guys that this thing enjoys any action at all.

She... does not look human.

Hard to find the words. More like a shriveled crone witch-hag straight out of Warhammer 40K.

"I'm single. Not through choice but because of location, time and budget restraints."

Each of those issues are things she has made certain choices about. She chooses to live in that location, she's made choices as to how she prioritizes her time and she's made choices about her career. Maybe they're not easy choices and it is a lot easier to complain than do something to rectify her situation.

I'm also curious about what happened with the father of her children. Which one initiated the breakup?

Separated at birth?

[Image: attachment.jpg24594]   

[Image: attachment.jpg24593]   

Quote: (02-09-2015 08:25 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

That's an indictment on New Zealand guys that this thing enjoys any action at all.

She... does not look human.

Hard to find the words. More like a shriveled crone witch-hag straight out of Warhammer 40K.

Could be they are necrophiliacs. Into sex with dead people. I mean seriously look at her. I guess it is the closest you can get without getting arrested.

This bitch saw the wall, hit the gas, and smashed thru it.

Then she backed up and drove into it again.

F U C K ...her dildo probably tried to commit suicide.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (02-09-2015 08:53 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

This bitch saw the wall, hit the gas, and smashed thru it.

Then she backed up and drove into it again.

F U C K ...her dildo probably tried to commit suicide.

Thank you for my new sig.