rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'I Will F**king Own You Peasants' - Conrad Hilton Goes Nuts on Plane

Is square up to me something the kids say these days? Sounds like he was smoking weed in the bathroom also. He doesn't look that big, I just don't get it when people talk all big and tough. And don't blame drugs or excuses. I doubt it was the first time he took sleeping aids if that is what he claims. Just like you can't blame alcohol. If you know you cannot handle the drink/drug then after the first few times, you can't use it as an excuse any more.

Parents must be proud.

Quote:Quote:

Paris Hilton's younger brother Conrad Hilton was just arrested in L.A. for allegedly going insane on an international flight back in July ... and getting violent with flight attendants ... TMZ has learned.

According to officials, multiple witnesses on the plane say the 20-year-old went berserk on a flight from London to L.A. ... and began screaming and threatening flight attendants.

According to witnesses, Conrad was heard yelling the following things during his meltdown:

-- "If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it and I will f*cking fight you."
-- "I am going to f*cking kill you."
-- "I will f*cking rip through you."
-- "I will f*cking own anyone on this flight; they are f*cking peasants."
Witnesses say ... at one point during the flight, Conrad was ferociously punching the bulkhead of the plane ... 10 centimeters from a flight attendant's face.

Witnesses also say they could smell weed seeping out of the bathroom ... and believe Hilton was the culprit.

Conrad was allegedly so out of control, children on the plane were crying.

At one point, Conrad fell asleep ... and the captain authorized crew members to restrain him to his seat for the descent. Conrad was ultimately handcuffed to his seat.

Witnesses told officials Conrad grabbed a flight attendant's shirt and said, "I could get you all fired in 5 minutes. I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time."

According to documents obtained by TMZ, Hilton admitted to taking a sleeping pill before the flight and then bragged that he "buried" the flight attendants.

"I told all of them I could get all of their jobs taken away in less than 30 seconds."

We just spoke with Hilton's attorney Robert Shapiro -- yes, that Robert Shapiro -- who confirms Conrad took a sleeping pill before the flight and he wasn't himself.

Shapiro says there are numerous news reports and cases of people experiencing adverse effects, including aggressive outbursts ... and he's suggesting that's what happened here.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/03/paris-hilt...z3Qp4LgTU6

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

"I will own you peasants" sounds like hilarious shit little dark would say.

Any video footage of this in-flight meltdown? Sounds hilarious [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Send him to Guantanomo.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

He earned that money! (Via inheritance)

Wait wait wait...a minute. Did an American man say peasants to other people? Only those of us with royalty in relation can say such a word.

[Image: f404ac20cbe7b13f6501927019362e4a6b262ea5...119592.jpg]

Love the quote. Can't wait to use this one on the sales floor tomorrow. [Image: lol.gif]

Raising spoiled rich kids is probably not in the cards for me, and I'm damn glad. It's hard to develop any character without having to struggle for it.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Sounds like he's a dickless little turd that was poorly raised. Wealth and privilege doesn't mean automatic lack of character...it's just what happens when someone is idle and never taught any better and never bought up to face challenges. Plenty of challenges can be found that have nothing to do with making money.
Probably his dad and grandad never bothered to make a man out of him via outdoor activities like hiking, camping, fishing, hunting.
He's got no character and is unlikely to change.
He'll probably be in and out of rehab.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

The shitty part is he would find a way to make anyone's life Hell if theyf kicked his ass!

Frankly, I fail to see the difference between the spoiled and pampered children of notoriously-wealthy people and that of the stereotypical new rich.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Half of me thinks "what a retard," but another half of me feels for him.

If the notoriety of my family name was raised by an exponent because my sister was a slut par excellence, I would probably be a bit deranged too.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I will own you? I didn't realize he was a gamer

If I'm on a plane any anyone started getting crazy and aggressive I'm immediately going for a K.O. I don't give a shit who they are.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Where is Little Dark when you need him?

Quote: (02-04-2015 10:10 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

If I'm on a plane any anyone started getting crazy and aggressive I'm immediately going for a K.O. I don't give a shit who they are.

For some reason I agree, mainly because I know they have been scanned for weapons. I know it sounds over analytical, but a crazy unarmed person on a plane puts us at risk - I am going to crack him.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Sounds like shit I yell in traffic...

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Ironic, because despite of being a wealthy Hilton, he sounds like a peasant:

"-- "If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it and I will f*cking fight you."
-- "I am going to f*cking kill you."
-- "I will f*cking rip through you."
-- "I will f*cking own anyone on this flight; they are f*cking peasants.""

Thread is worthless without Paris.

I do like her new boob job

[Image: 0203-paris-hilton-instagram-4.jpg]

WB!

Gonna get sentenced to rehab, and they will have to give him some real talk about withdrawl:

[Image: funny-pictures-stoner-humor-auto-408960.jpeg]

Okay, Conrad. You permanently gave me a reason to NOT stay on a Hilton hotel.

More people need to stay away from Hilton-brand hotels in order to make a point.

Quote: (02-05-2015 12:24 AM)Tim in real life Wrote:  

Okay, Conrad. You permanently gave me a reason to NOT stay on a Hilton hotel.

More people need to stay away from Hilton-brand hotels in order to make a point.

Why should we? It's not like a few people deciding to not stay at Hilton-owned hotels will make this bloke poorer.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Quote: (02-04-2015 10:58 PM)monster Wrote:  

Thread is worthless without Paris.

I do like her new boob job

[Image: 0203-paris-hilton-instagram-4.jpg]

WB!

The new twins are to distract you from her aging face. Look close...you can see her age lines even with the makeup caked on and the picture filters.

Her brother though. I am trying to think how far back we would have to go where he would of got a beat down from someone on that plane. I can picture some older guy, in his 50s telling this young clown to stand down and then smacking the shit out of him.

It was the 'ludes:

Agree with everyone else in regards to how did this kid not catch an ass whoopin for this?

If a dude was going crazy on a plane, or even generally being a complete punk like this, I'd be frothing at the mouth to choke him until he pissed himself.

This is one of those dream scenarios that you start to fantasize about on a long flight when you're bored as shit, just hoping that annoying ass guy in 5C who is being a prick to the flight crew gets out of line so you can smack him down.

Him being a Hilton is just icing on the cake. I don't believe in suing people generally, but in this case I'd hire the biggest snake of a lawyer I could find and try to get some cash for emotional distress or some bullshit.

If I knew he was a Hilton I'd let him crack me in the face before I took him down and anal raped him for the remainder of the flight to be sure I could get some cash out of the deal.

Quote: (02-05-2015 12:41 AM)kosko Wrote:  

makeup caked on

She really seemed to put it on by the gallon. I mean it doesn't even look like skin anymore, more like latex or something.