rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reminded, again, why I would not wife up an American.

I haven't stuck my dick in an American woman since about 2003 and I've never looked back. At least I hadn't looked back until just recently. I've pretty much written off the idea of wifing up an American female, but I actually caught myself thinking about it for just a moment, then quickly corrected myself. The other night an American woman I know wanted to go for drinks to catch up, so what the heck, I figured it was a good way to remind myself what's out there versus what I thought I was missing here in the US.

The case study is a 33 year old caucasian originally from the midwest who's now an MD in the DC area. I've known her about two and a half years, but we don't see each other very often. She's dropped a number of "clock is ticking" cues in the past when we're together but I've always passed since she was after all, an American, and nowadays that's a recipe for disaster in terms of LTR material.

She's about a 7.5 in looks, but as we all know a 33 year old 7.5 only has about 5 years on average before she becomes a 38 year old 6-ish wall banger, assuming she's well kept. Five years after that, she's a 5.5 and a MILF, again assuming she's well kept - which all to often, American women are not.

Positives: Long-ish hair; no tattoos; no piercings aside from the ears (at least no obvious ones); parents are still together; seems to have a positive relationship with her father; exercises regularly and always has; does not swear like a trucker; has a generally pleasant demeanor and never seen her act obnoxious, let alone in public. Has been in one long term relationship but never married. Does not drink to excess or do drugs. Is not a slave to social media and for the most part doesn't have strong political or pop culture opinions either way - too busy working, presumably. Would be willing to ease up and put family before career.

Negatives: Cannot cook and has no shame in admitting it; puts all of her time into her career; has a lot of guy friends (including a substantial number of gays); has a few ex-boyfriends in her Facebook friends list and doesn't think it's a big deal (one of them recently tried to get back with her after a several month hiatus and she was surprised - duh). Spends a lot of money, which might not be so great if/when she stops working. Probably still has big student loans from med school. Though she's not a slave to social media, her friends probably are and therefore she is just as susceptible to their SJW-based influences.

Finally, in spite of her cues as to wanting a family, I sense she's a in a bit of denial regarding her decreasing SMV and probably thinks she's got a solid five more years at least of playing the field. I estimate her post-college carousel riding experience to be about one new dick every three to four months (limited if by nothing else, her insane work schedule). To her, this rotation probably seems tame compared to most of her younger peers with drive-thru vaginas entering triple digits by the time they hit 30.

She says she definitely wants to settle down but made it clear it has to be with a man who makes more than she does, can't be shorter than her. Overall, she's above the standard for the average American woman in her age group, but even considering this she's just too big of a risk. While I'm booking another ticket out of hear as we speak, I'm half tempted to tell her "Wake the hell up, find some dude and reproduce because it's not going to get any better!" But I know this will fall on deaf ears.

In any number of Asian nations I saw plenty of less risky and equally attractive opportunities for breeding stock which handily reminded my why I never looked back. The same goes for EE and South America too - choices which render an American wife, even a comparatively "good" example, far too much of a risk.

American men definitely need to get out more and realize some level of price discovery on the world market. If the above example is the best that America has to offer a single guy today, I can only imagine where it will be in another five to ten years.

Did I miss anything?

If you are white or black - get yourself an Asian wife.

Good looking kids guaranteed.

Or your money back.

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:08 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Did I miss anything?

She's making about $1000+ per day or will, be-- and doctors can easily get overtime so you're looking at a million dollar house lifestyle, real nice vacations. She can pay someone to cook and doctors generally don't stop working--but that means she'll be tired all the time. You'd own half her income if you married her.

It's not an easy profession to get into, it's a little petty to demand she cook; but it does sound bad that she doesn't even try. Proud of not being feminine.

You're right about--

My guess is she gets her ass kissed so much for being a cute professional she doesn't grasp how soon her sexual magnetism will fizzle...it's just months away now..

She just sounds kind of cold with that blase attitude about guys she fucked being on her social media pages...not a romantic or feminine personality.

Like the idea of "price discovery". Here in the Philippines I found out I can get more loyalty than I thought-- but getting 7s is harder than I thought for an older guy.

Slickyboy,

Nicely written post. Not sure how many times you edited it or was it just a first pass (if it was a first pass, screw you [Image: lol.gif])

I don't think you missed anything.

As far as telling her, how close are you to her and does she mix with your other friends? In other words, any fallout from telling her your perspective?

Sounds like she is too old for a guy to get all the benefits but she may still be worth saving for a decent beta.

Roosh posted an article a while ago about the wall not really existing for a woman, however, if you can get through to her she may be able to reframe her perspective and set it up so she may actually be happy in the long run. Because right now she is set up for sadness.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

SlickyBoy, she's old and promiscuous.

She's community property, if that's your thing, go for it.

If you're cool with sloppy 27th's or whatever, by all means, enjoy.

I'd say let her be some other guy's problem, not yours.

That's my two cents.

All the other stuff is TMI.

"Did I miss anything?"

Um, yeah: "Has been in one long term relationship..."

She's made it to 33 and had as many long-term relationship as me and my friends did...at 18. That right there is a problem: she's gotten used to being single and any settling down is going to take some major adapting -- and the guy is the one who is going to pay.

Also, at 33, my mother had already had all of her three kids. At this rate if she meets someone, it'll take a few years to get to the altar, a few years before kids, and she'll be around 40 by then. Not ideal.

But back to my main point...women tend to be the ones who like relationships, whereas most guys would screw a different girl every day if given the chance. So with that in mind, how can a woman get to her thirties without at least a few LTRs?

Wait, I think I know. It's a ride that spins. Hm. What's it called? Can't remember, but I'm sure it will come to me.

I don't understand the point of your post. I kept reading, waiting to see how she would fuck up in the end and do something that would completely turn you off, but all she said was she wants to settle down with a guy who is not shorter and makes more money than her. That is like the least a woman could ever look for in a husband. How much lower do you think she is supposed to settle for? A homeless midget?

It's totally fine that you don't want relationship or marriage with her, but why do you pass on banging her? In fact, why are you proud of NOT fucking American women? If you are not gonna fuck them, what good are they? You seem to think that banging a woman and not marrying her are mutually exclusive. You need to change that mindset and start enjoying the only benefit of American women, which is easy sex.

While on the whole many American women aren't worth getting hitched to, the honest, down-to-earth types generally get married rather young. The amount of non-hardened girls in the 30 plus category that are dreaming of wifely duties and roles are probably in the single digits. If you do marry an American, make sure you marry her young and have babies right away.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

You left out another positive, which may be the biggest one: if a guy were to wife her up, he would most likely not get divorce raped. Compare that to a guy who brings over a Filipina, Thai, or Colombian girl. Those girls most likely wouldn't have any marketable skills, and likely wouldn't even have a command of English. When it comes time to decide alimony and/or equitable distribution of marital property, those factors are huge. The longer two people are married, the greater the chance that a court awards those kind of things. I'm not advocating getting married or not getting married, or marrying a foreign girl or marrying an American girl, but these is a huge factor that people often ignore. A pre-nup can be helpful, but doesn't always protect you 100%.

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:17 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Slickyboy,

Nicely written post. Not sure how many times you edited it or was it just a first pass (if it was a first pass, screw you [Image: lol.gif])

I make good use of the "preview post" feature. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Quote:Quote:

As far as telling her, how close are you to her and does she mix with your other friends? In other words, any fallout from telling her your perspective?

I am not close to her social circle at all; only met a few of them once or twice randomly at local bars. I didn't tell her all of this but a while back I remarked that she's going to have a tough time finding someone as her standards are so high. I left out the bit about her waiting so long and the concomitant decreasing SMV. She *should* figure that part out, but who knows. Whatever fallout would result would not affect me or my social/work circle.

Sounds like she is too old for a guy to get all the benefits but she may still be worth saving for a decent beta.

She blew her 20s in college and med school, I think finding a serious guy along the way before it blew up. She actually seems to have commitment problems, to use an SJW term. Now she really is right at the cusp - once she passes 35 it's way too late. As we all know, in spite of the SJW rhetoric, 35 is NOT a good age to have kids.

Roosh posted an article a while ago about the wall not really existing for a woman, however, if you can get through to her she may be able to reframe her perspective and set it up so she may actually be happy in the long run. Because right now she is set up for sadness.

I agree - and I don't think she even likes cats.

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:12 PM)Plato Wrote:  

If you are white or black - get yourself an Asian wife.

Good looking kids guaranteed.

Or your money back.

No thanks.

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:24 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

In fact, why are you proud of NOT fucking American women? If you are not gonna fuck them, what good are they? You seem to think that banging a woman and not marrying her are mutually exclusive. You need to change that mindset and start enjoying the only benefit of American women, which is easy sex.

I guess I'm just not that thirsty. Yet. [Image: tard.gif]

The point of the post was to elicit comments and ask for what I might have missed - thanks for the feedback, btw.

One of the reasons I - very briefly - considered her as a candidate is because unlike so many of her peers, she was NOT so easy to bang, at least not as easy as the current American standard of easy.

The fact that she is an educated professional with earning potential does reduce the likelihood of divorce rape, though I would not hang my hat on prenups nowadays. The major fuckup as far as I'm concerned is the fact that she sees nothing wrong with keeping in touch with guys whose penises used to be in her mouth from time to time. As AV8R correctly pointed out in a recent article, fuck that. This close minded motherfucker right here is having none of that shit.

(double post)

Like the idea of "price discovery". Here in the Philippines I found out I can get more loyalty than I thought-- but getting 7s is harder than I thought for an older guy.

How old are you, and how old do you think you look?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I'm curious, are you short and does she earn more than you?

Duplicate.

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:36 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

The point of the post was to elicit comments and ask for what I might have missed - thanks for the feedback, btw.

One of the reasons I - very briefly - considered her as a candidate is because unlike so many of her peers, she was NOT so easy to bang, at least not as easy as the current American standard of easy.

It's an act, man. She probably sees you as potential LTR material, so she held out a little longer than usual. Don't fall for it. At her age, she's got enough experience in deception to win an Oscar. This isn't a young girl you're dealing with, this is a battle-scarred succubus from the lowest level of hell.

Spend some time with an easygoing, beautiful 18 to 22 year old from a good family, either in the U.S. or abroad, and you'll wonder why you even posted this.

I suspect the financial factor (her income) is weighing into your thought process more than you might think.

In the end, really, it's whatever. Whatever makes you happy, we all have different desires.

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:21 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"Did I miss anything?"

Um, yeah: "Has been in one long term relationship..."

She's made it to 33 and had as many long-term relationship as me and my friends did...at 18.

Good point about her commitment level; I got that feeling early on from her. But as to your example - at 18 years old, how long term could that relationship possibly be? I'm thinking a long term relationship to be a more than a couple of years, at least - really not a lot of that in high school.

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:46 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I'm curious, are you short and does she earn more than you?

No, not short; I'm a bit taller than her too. My income varies but she probably out-earns me. I'm certain my debt level is nowhere near hers.

Quote: (01-09-2015 06:04 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

I'm certain my debt level is nowhere near hers.

I realize that she has high earning potential, but is she making a lot of progress in paying off her debt? Many times, the amount of money a person makes is irrelevant to their net worth and overall financial success. If a person makes a good salary, but is drowning in debt, spends a ton of money on garbage, and doesn't make getting rid of debt a priority, he can be much worse off than a person who earns a modest amount. I know a guy who makes a ton of money. He has some stupid $6,000 plus per month mortage payment, kids in private school, some ridiculous car payments on new German sedans, a wife who is a stay at home mom, and all kinds of other debts. He is as screwed as anybody is and will probably always be. I, on the other hand, don't make that much (I have made exponentially more in the past), but have no debts, pay for everything in case, and am completely squared away. The guy I know who makes a ton of money would kill to trade places with me and I can see it every time I talk to him.

Quote: (01-09-2015 06:12 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2015 06:04 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

I'm certain my debt level is nowhere near hers.

I realize that she has high earning potential, but is she making a lot of progress in paying off her debt? Many times, the amount of money a person makes is irrelevant to their net worth and overall financial success. If a person makes a good salary, but is drowning in debt, spends a ton of money on garbage, and doesn't make getting rid of debt a priority, he can be much worse off than a person who earns a modest amount. I know a guy who makes a ton of money. He has some stupid $6,000 plus per month mortage payment, kids in private school, some ridiculous car payments on new German sedans, a wife who is a stay at home mom, and all kinds of other debts. He is as screwed as anybody is and will probably always be. I, on the other hand, don't make that much (I have made exponentially more in the past), but have no debts, pay for everything in case, and am completely squared away. The guy I know who makes a ton of money would kill to trade places with me and I can see it every time I talk to him.

I believe it - probably lots of people just like your friend.

Funny you mention it, but she does drive an expensive car that I'm sure was financed and has a nice place with a big-ish mortgage. Of course, like most women, she likes to shop. I am not certain of her debt progress, but it is not uncommon for doctors and other degreed professionals to have school debts well into their forties.

On a slightly different note, one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how frequently I saw families in Thailand, Vietnam, and other parts of rural SEA with three or four kids living in barely subsistence level conditions. Most people wouldn't want to live like that, but however they do it, they're still able to have more kids than the average American. And with Americans, the more money you make, the more expensive the kids get. Private school, "special needs" (whether they're really special or not), expensive toys, orthodontists, college funds, etc. When did kids get so expensive and why ramp it up just because you may make more money? WTF is going on?

I know a guy who makes a ton of money. He has some stupid $6,000 plus per month mortage payment, kids in private school, some ridiculous car payments on new German sedans, a wife who is a stay at home mom, and all kinds of other debts. He is as screwed as anybody is and will probably always be.

I wonder whose idea it was to get all that shit and for his wife to stay at home.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (01-09-2015 06:41 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I know a guy who makes a ton of money. He has some stupid $6,000 plus per month mortage payment, kids in private school, some ridiculous car payments on new German sedans, a wife who is a stay at home mom, and all kinds of other debts. He is as screwed as anybody is and will probably always be.

I wonder whose idea it was to get all that shit and for his wife to stay at home.

To add further insult to further injury, I think his parents are elderly and have some wealth, and I really don't think even a sizable inheritance will help his situation very much. That's how screwed he is.

Quote: (01-09-2015 06:41 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

As much as i usually agree with you Trini, i beg to differ as i have a cousin with almost the same maladies except his kids are with different women and child support that could sustain The Lesser Antilles on a monthly basis.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I still dont understand the whole not being able to cook thing. Literally none of them know how to cook and are proud of it. Yet, I'm sure nearly every guy on this forum knows how to cook a decent meal. I guess they eat out all the time or only know how to make macaroni and cheese?

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest