rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Handsome, famous millionaire is a nauseating simp

A girl I used to hookup with occasionally liked this horrific screed by Ryan Serhant, a multimillionaire famous from some popular show called Million Dollar Listing. The lucky girl is some lawyer tart from New York.

Quote:Quote:

My first date with Emilia was the greatest date in the history of dates. And then she ignored me for 6 months. At first she was "sick"...for like 3 months. I believed her, and still really liked her, even if she had the plague. And then she just stopped answering texts or emails. So...like any guy who has been turned down by who he's sure is the one, I stalked her on Facebook. But her account was private, which was super annoying, and all I could see was her profile picture - her, with a tank top, a drink in her hand, and her tongue out with one eye closed. Since I hadn't gotten into the selfie craze back then, that profile photo was the only photo I had of her at all. I looked at it multiple times a day, everyday, for 6 months. When she finally accepted my friend request (how weird is life now that a friend request acceptance is a monumental moment in a relationship) and agreed to see me again, I half expected her to look like her profile photo - one eye closed with her tongue out. Since I barely knew her, I had concocted this whole story of who she was based on our one night together and her crazy photo. Tonight, in Mexico, now engaged, I asked her to make that face again, and she didn't remember the photo I was referencing at all! Funny how you can obsess over something so simple, and yet so sentimental. I'll forever love her sense of humor and how she laughs. And that's my story for today.

Here's the happy couple:
[Image: attachment.jpg23837]   

[Image: attachment.jpg23836]   

This right here is a thoroughly unenlightened cat. Rich, famous, and handsome but 100% invested in the weak ass mindset that society peddled him. This guy should be drowning in nubile young pussy. Instead he uses his crude thirst reserves to gas up a 29 year old lawyer that spurned him for six months by blocking off Times Square for his proposal. I bet her legal knowledge will help a lot in the divorce proceedings.

My heart goes out to him, I'm not his equal by any objective measure but I still wouldn't trade places with him. I hope he comes to the realization that women are a pleasant detour, not the path to happiness.

I thank God every day that I saw the light.

“Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul. You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope as old as your despair." - Douglas MacArthur

That face is going to age badly on that chick.

He looks like a douche so I don't really feel bad for him.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I don't feel bad for him. This guy has everything going for him and still manages to make such a blunder. Some people have zero introspection.

He seems to be a traditionally minded guy - he chose a woman based on her personality and family. Sure - it's possible that she rode the carousel for a while, but his sexual market value is high enough to secure a long and happy marriage.

[Image: mdlny-proposal-ryan-serhant.jpg?w=538&h=360&crop=1]

She is a 6-7, while he is a 9-10 on a male scale - money, looks, some fame. Even if he is in deep Beta state, then the bond is quite secure.

His choice of his wife is actually not that bad - if she comes from a wealthy Jewish traditionally minded family and her notch-count is not too high, she will be a safer bet than a 9-10 23yo model that he could get too.

In reality most men are not cut for the Player lifestyle and he is a greater greater Beta - some of those guys actually become more Alpha when children are born and greater financial success is achieved by them. Of course it would be better if he learnt Game and used it on his wife, but again - if they are a good fit, his SMV is just way higher than his wife. She won't leave him.

Zero sympathy for this fool when he gets his ass drilled in 6-8 years.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-03-2015 03:49 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

He seems to be a traditionally minded guy - he chose a woman based on her personality and family. Sure - it's possible that she rode the carousel for a while, but his sexual market value is high enough to secure a long and happy marriage.

She's a 29 year-old New York City lawyer. Safe bet that Sex and the City is her Holy Writ and she just scored her Mr Big. He's in for hell.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (01-03-2015 05:02 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

She's a 29 year-old New York City lawyer. Safe bet that Sex and the City is her Holy Writ and she just scored her Mr Big. He's in for hell.

It is amazing how it goes by the script - by women's timing too.

Quote: (01-03-2015 05:16 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Yeah - he lives completely according to her frame and swallowed the entire feminist Rom-Com fantasy.

I think she even broke up with him before the engagement to enforce a further commitment. The Millionaire Matchmaker Patti S. encourages women to do so to "reel" in a wealthy Betas.

However I know a few of those men - high value men tied to a woman 3-4 points below them on the sexual market. Sex life ebbs off after some time, the guys get mistresses and some actually think about divorce themselves - when your market value is 3+ points above her and you have still options, then even Betas start thinking about greener pastures.

Most guys who earn a lot of money while still young are like this. The money attracts just enough pussy to make learning game unnecessary for getting laid with a reasonable frequency. Ten years later, they're millionaires and money is the only tool they know how to use to get pussy.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

He's 6'3", wealthy and good-looking. She's one year younger than him and a lawyer with a designer name, probably given to her by status-obsessed parents.

That's all you need to know.

Wait, one more thing. He had Times Square shut down when he proposed to her. If there's not already a study that says the bigger deal the proposal, the shorter the marriage there should be.

Quote: (01-03-2015 05:53 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2015 05:16 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Yeah - he lives completely according to her frame and swallowed the entire feminist Rom-Com fantasy.

I think she even broke up with him before the engagement to enforce a further commitment. The Millionaire Matchmaker Patti S. encourages women to do so to "reel" in a wealthy Beta.

However I know a few of those men - high value men tied to a woman 3-4 points below them on the sexual market. Sex life ebbs off after some time, the guys get mistresses and some actually think about divorce themselves - when your market value is 3+ points above her and you have still options, then even Betas start thinking about greener pastures.

'Fear of loss', 'push-pull theory' both techniques that women use to inflate their values.

A rich man should have no problem responding to these moves with the jealousy plot line. Nothing infuriates hypergamy more than the threat of a rival female getting her hands on the $$$$$$

Quote: (01-03-2015 06:02 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

He's 6'3", wealthy and good-looking. She's one year younger than him and a lawyer with a designer name, probably given to her by status-obsessed parents.

That's all you need to know.

Wait, one more thing. He had Times Square shut down when he proposed to her. If there's not already a study that says the bigger deal the proposal, the shorter the marriage there should be.

I'm off for a morning beer before I puke.

Marrying a lawyer seems like the worst idea ever. Save yourself the divorce rape pains and just marry a professional assassin instead.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

There are some dangerous ideas being thrown around in this thread.
Among them, the idea that because she is several notches lower than him in value (physical, financial, etc), that he has a greater expectation of loyalty.
This is completely false.
The only thing that matters is respect and control.
I credit TravelerKai as one of the foremost proponents of this on RVF, although its something I was aware of before RVF.
If a woman doesn't respect you, there is no limit to what she will do.
She treated him like a chump, and got away with it. He thinks pursuing her in his weak beta manner demonstrated love and created value in the form of a lasting bond, whereas what it did was make him a dickless coward in her eyes.
Everything about the interaction is on her terms.
The relationship is based on her getting what she wants, as soon as she is not getting what she wants, gets bored, or finds a better option, it's over. He is irrelevant to her plans.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Quote: (01-03-2015 06:57 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

There are some dangerous ideas being thrown around in this thread.
Among them, the idea that because she is several notches lower than him in value (physical, financial, etc), that he has a greater expectation of loyalty.
This is completely false.
The only thing that matters is respect and control.
I credit TravelerKai as one of the foremost proponents of this on RVF, although its something I was aware of before RVF.
If a woman doesn't respect you, there is no limit to what she will do.
She treated him like a chump, and got away with it. He thinks pursuing her in his weak beta manner demonstrated love and created value in the form of a lasting bond, whereas what it did was make him a dickless coward in her eyes.
The relationship is based on her getting what she wants, as soon as she is not getting what she wants, gets bored, or finds a better option, it's over. He is irrelevant to her plans.

Respect is one thing - the brutal sexual market place something else. The problem currently lies in the fact that this 6-7 American lawyer thinks, she is a 9, because of her fantastic job (that men are greatly impressed by) and the ability to have caught such a high-level man. But there is likely a natural dread game going on - he is famous enough to be sent panties via mail and may even get nudes on social media. I doubt that she is unaware of the fact that his value is much higher. No - you are right - it is not ideal and she may get bored and deluded enough to divorce-rape him in 8 years, but the situation is stable for him even in deep Beta-land. Also divorce is not much of a threat since hes is born wealthy and connected and became more wealthy - he can afford a divorce easily if she pisses him off enough.

And so much higher value is not healthy - 1-2 points higher is good for most LTRs - 3 is pushing the limit. I agree with Rollo's and Heartiste's opinion - also what I have seen in real life backs it up:

http://therationalmale.com/2013/06/20/sm...ttachment/

3:1

While this is a tenable situation for a Man it borders on the unhealthy. Marginal fame, notoriety or an actualized condition of widely acknowledged social proof can make for a 3:1 SMV ratio. These are the Men who other women can’t help but be attracted and aroused by, and other men aspire to be in one way or another. The women they do pair off with are faced with two options: either maturely accept this inequity and rely on feminine wiles (and sexual performance) to create a situation of ‘value added’ emotional investment and secure his monogamy, or accept that she will only be a short term breeding option for him before a woman who’s a better SMV option presents herself to him.

Only the most secure of women in this ratio pairing don’t suffer from an state of passive dread. While a 2:1 pairing may force a women to deal with marginal self-doubt and underlying competition anxiety, a woman in a 3:1 pairing will have to confront the dread of loss that accompanies a less stable pairing. From a Hypergamic perspective, she’s hit the evolutionary jackpot – sexual pairing with a mate she wouldn’t normally have access to. Fat women who garner the drunken attentions of an out-of-options man of higher SMV make for the most common occurrences of a 3:1 pairing. Irrational jealousy and ‘accidental pregnancies’ are not uncommon in this pairing.

3+ smv difference is high - most guys don't do that shit, unless they date lizards.

Quote"And then she just stopped answering texts or emails. So...like any guy who has been turned down by who he's sure is the one, I stalked her on Facebook. But her account was private, which was super annoying, and all I could see was her profile picture - her, with a tank top, a drink in her hand, and her tongue out with one eye closed. Since I hadn't gotten into the selfie craze back then, that profile photo was the only photo I had of her at all. I looked at it multiple times a day, everyday, for 6 months. When she finally accepted my friend request (how weird is life now that a friend request acceptance is a monumental moment in a relationship) and agreed to see me again, "end quote....

What this tells me was that in that time period after the first three months when she was sick of him and FINALLY accepted his friend request, she was banging some other dude(s). She agreed to see me again is another suspicious statement. No usage of wanted or any other positive wording. Sounds like she confirmed the date as she was out of better options and other people were in her head saying go for him, he's rich etc etc etc.

It's perfect for us. One less millionaire off the market.

Quote: (01-03-2015 09:01 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

Quote"And then she just stopped answering texts or emails. So...like any guy who has been turned down by who he's sure is the one, I stalked her on Facebook. But her account was private, which was super annoying, and all I could see was her profile picture - her, with a tank top, a drink in her hand, and her tongue out with one eye closed. Since I hadn't gotten into the selfie craze back then, that profile photo was the only photo I had of her at all. I looked at it multiple times a day, everyday, for 6 months. When she finally accepted my friend request (how weird is life now that a friend request acceptance is a monumental moment in a relationship) and agreed to see me again, "end quote....

What this tells me was that in that time period after the first three months when she was sick of him and FINALLY accepted his friend request, she was banging some other dude(s). She agreed to see me again is another suspicious statement. No usage of wanted or any other positive wording. Sounds like she confirmed the date as she was out of better options and other people were in her head saying go for him, he's rich etc etc etc.

It's perfect for us. One less millionaire off the market.

Where is that quote from?

[Image: mdlny-proposal-ryan-serhant.jpg?w=538&h=360&crop=1]

She is a 6-7, while he is a 9-10 on a male scale - money, looks, some fame. Even if he is in deep Beta state, then the bond is quite secure.

His choice of his wife is actually not that bad - if she comes from a wealthy Jewish traditionally minded family and her notch-count is not too high, she will be a safer bet than a 9-10 23yo model that he could get too.

In reality most men are not cut for the Player lifestyle and he is a greater greater Beta - some of those guys actually become more Alpha when children are born and greater financial success is achieved by them. Of course it would be better if he learnt Game and used it on his wife, but again - if they are a good fit, his SMV is just way higher than his wife. She won't leave him.

Something got into a relationship recently...

Not every man's life goal is to slay a new hot pussy every day. Not every man is born to be a player with a player's libido, thirst and drive for polygamy, which are essential for being a player. Some men are just born and raised in traditional environments and it's in their nature to find and settle for -who they think- a caring woman who is smart, witty and sophisticated (ha ha). I've known such men all my life, they find a girlfriend in freshman year and they stick with her for 4-5 years until they put a ring on her, hoping things will go the way they plan them to go. While I can't spend more than 3 hours with a girl without being bored, these men are willing to spend a lifetime with a girl who they think is worthy. Are these men all brainwashed by the society? No, that's just their nature. I consider myself a player now after a harsh transformation, but ever since I can remember I've always wanted many beautiful girls in my life. It was just my means of achieving it that were wrong. My brother, on the other hand, is a soft and emotional guy and no matter how hard I try to shove the red pill down his throat he will end up having oneitis on a mediocre girl and he will marry her no matter what I say (he is 17 now). Does that mean he is brainwashed and I'm not? That's just in his nature to be a golden beta.

In short, I don't blame this man for being a nice human being and trusting the girl he loves. He might be guilty for not improving himself so far, but that's it. It's not his fault that he is not aware of the fact that most girls, especially his girlfriend, are gold-digging materialistic manipulating untrustworthy impulsive bitches who will only value you as long as they are sexually attracted to you, and not after that. The only thing to be blamed here is the western society and divorce laws that will allow him to be completely ripped off and dried out of his blood by this bitch in a matter of years. This system can be changed, not the beta nature of men. Changing the beta nature of men and creating more players will lead to below-1.0 birth rates and extinction of certain nations.

Quote: (01-03-2015 09:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Something got into a relationship recently...

You mean someone? Nah - I am in a LTR with an EE girl, but she condones me wolfing around if I don't overdo it.

All my close friends are either freshly divorced, unhappily married with mistresses, more or less happily married with yearly notch counts of 50+ in secret or single.
Only one friend is happily married and lives with his Russian wife in Norway.

In fact I remember a funny anecdote during the wedding of one friend of mine 2 years ago. One guy hesitated telling us the story of how he banged a bridesmaid just last night and I told him to relax, since everyone here cheats on his LTR and wife. Fuck -that was even before the Red Pill.

But I talked with other guys about Game & the Red Pill in recent months - most guys are rather cut out for LTRs and are happy to have a pretty girlfriend who stays with them. This one from the example seems similar.

As far as I am concerned - despite hitting 40 I am less interested in a LTR than ever before - thanks to Game & Red Pill awareness. And also thanks to the fact that I know what I am doing when bedding young girls - before I managed to do that too, but could not quantify exactly why it sometimes worked and sometimes not.

Men just like that guy above are not told that other lifestyles could exist where they would be even more happy. On the other hand he might still choose a LTR even with Game as many guys do here as well.

Its possible she was in another relationship or riding the carousel in the 3 months or more she had her facebook closed off. Than when ready, she deleted all traces of it and allowed him in.

I sympathize with this guy. I've definitely been in the same obsessive boat before, focusing all my desire on one girl I barely know, and for no real reason.

I acknowledge that he's entitled to do what he likes. If that involves falling hopelessly in love with a girl who just totally blew him off for a long time, then more power to him.

^^ That's exactly what I think, too.

Red Pill assessment:

My first date with Emilia was the greatest date in the history of dates. And then she ignored me for 6 months.

Great only for you. You were boring and Beta and she had hotter guys to fuck. And so she did for 6 months.

At first she was "sick"...for like 3 months.

Sick by all the sperm she swallowed by masculine Alpha guys.

I believed her, and still really liked her, even if she had the plague.

Like a dork you are pining after her while she is getting hammered to spunk-dom come.

And then she just stopped answering texts or emails.

Another massive sign - listen to what women do vs what they say.

So...like any guy who has been turned down by who he's sure is the one, I stalked her on Facebook. But her account was private, which was super annoying, and all I could see was her profile picture - her, with a tank top, a drink in her hand, and her tongue out with one eye closed.

While she has almost forgotten you, you continued to romanticize her. A profile pic with a drink in her hand and Miley Cyrus tongue stuck out made you think: "This is my future wife and mother of my children!" What the fuck is wrong with you? Everyone of us would think: "Slut - let's bang."

Since I hadn't gotten into the selfie craze back then, that profile photo was the only photo I had of her at all. I looked at it multiple times a day, everyday, for 6 months.

This is massive Oneitis about a woman you had one fucking date with - borderline stalker.

When she finally accepted my friend request (how weird is life now that a friend request acceptance is a monumental moment in a relationship) and agreed to see me again, I half expected her to look like her profile photo - one eye closed with her tongue out.

The Alpha dropped her, she saw your show on TV, went into the epiphany stage being 29 and thinking - "Fuck - I am getting old! I don't want to be an old Spinster and this guy is at least good-looking and rich!"

Tonight, in Mexico, now engaged, I asked her to make that face again, and she didn't remember the photo I was referencing at all! Funny how you can obsess over something so simple, and yet so sentimental. I'll forever love her sense of humor and how she laughs. And that's my story for today.

Your obsessions mean nothing to her. If you are lucky your higher market value might bring some sense to her, but based on that account I rather think that you will have to say good-bye to half your assets in a few years. Enjoy her tongue while it lasts!

His main problem is that he's boring and conventional. No edge. They'll have a baby, then she'll divorce him. I don't have any sympathy really. After a certain point, ignorance can't be an excuse with all the resources out there.

Wouldn't be surprised if she cheated right before marrying him.