rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

He bought a $25,000.00 Ring (US dollars)

He bought a ,000.00 Ring (US dollars)

I don't even know how I run into these cats, but my game knowledge gets tested on the regular.

Post Black Keys concert. Dude is dranking and yammering.
(white dude, tall, fairly good looking, and I would come to find out he'd run through his fair share of snowflakes before he met this chick)

At the concert

He's with his fiancee, wearing aforementioned 25k Diamond Ring.

I don't know the exact physical positioning of people at the venue, but Ol Boy says "I love you so much"

As he says what he says, his fiancee and some random chick are crossing paths.

For some birdbrained reason his fiancee, the one he's giving it all up for, she thinks he's talking to that random chick who passed by. And of course she gets pissed.

He calms his girl down for a bit, but an hour later they fight about it.

His fiancee gets pissed and starts roaming around the venue. Basically leaves his side.

Show's over and of course she's nowhere to be found and is not answering her phone.

He's just rapping to me, and i'm absorbing it all.
Allah knows i've been in his shoes.

See even though this fight will probably blow over, he is now 25k into this relationship with someone that he cannot trust.

In the exact instant, he may have been better off in NOT saying he loved her.
But maybe it was a wakeup call?

In a roundabout way, expressing love is the worst thing you can do to a woman? lol

I'm like, "Dude, i'm almost 40, I know exactly what you're talking about"

With no prompting on my part, he says

"Never get married. Make your money and stay single."

WIA

At least he didn't tattoo her name on his neck or some other wackadoo shit.

[Image: 903-7web-CHINA-TATTOO-minor.standalone.p...ate.91.jpg]

You almost 40 and still going to Black Keys concerts? Thats creepy!!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

$25k ring.

She better be an 8+ that loves cooking, baking, and giving head.

You can't have hand when someone has a contract that owns your money.

No dread game option es no bueno.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:28 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Haha. Technically I was @ a drinkery.

But I like the Black Keys!

I will not be rock-shamed.

WIA

The guys in Black Keys are almost 40.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

For the record I was just joking.... I will go to a One Direction concert when I am 50 just to pull young girls..... When creepin it real goes wrong

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Yo ask that dude how my dick taste.

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:24 AM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

That guy must be a total beta to have a name of that meh looking girl tattooed on him.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Unfortunately he will not wake up and swallow the red pill. One red pill moment is not enough for the average beta chump. He realized the true nature of the average Americunt in one night after spending that much!? Yeah right!! I would of laughed and advised him that he should of followed his own advice blowing $25,000. In all honesty I would of been slightly annoyed that a beta of that magnitude would even give me advice on women!!

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:42 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

For the record I was just joking.... I will go to a One Direction concert when I am 50 just to pull young girls..... When creepin it real goes wrong

You, my friend, certainly live up to your username. [Image: thumb.gif]

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (11-18-2014 01:19 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:24 AM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

That guy must be a total beta to have a name of that meh looking girl tattooed on him.

Chicks with smiles like that bug me, this is all I can think of:

[Image: 1279320416_3.jpg]

I don't even know what to say about the $25k ring. Hope the guy is so rich that's throwaway money, but then again if he was that rich his chick would just be upset he "only" dropped 25 large on her ring.

Expressing love to a woman should be a rare treat.

And frankly it should be done in such a fashion that a few flowers you picked on the side of the road on your way home bring her to near orgasm of joy.

The girl in the story is already creeped out by his Beta behavior - it will only become worse unless he does not change his ways - WIA - you should help out the poor bugger.

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:35 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:28 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Haha. Technically I was @ a drinkery.

But I like the Black Keys!

I will not be rock-shamed.

WIA

I was going to say: "Guys that buy entitled bitches 25K rings go to Black Keys concerts?!"

God I was hoping this dude had bought a 25k ring for himself to be a pimp. Damn it

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

25k, enough for a one year trip around the world. What a fucking moron.

Hard lesson for some guys to learn

The amount you spend on a ring does NOT increase her "love" for you

The very next disagreement he has with her, she's still going to be going for the jugular

What's more - most likely he will never "recoup" that investment

If anything, he's just shown her that he thinks her loyalty can be bought

MDP

Should've spent 5 racks

And put the other 20K away for a good divorce lawyer

MDP

Quote: (11-18-2014 11:36 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

The very next disagreement he has with her, she's still going to be going for the jugular

What's more - most likely he will never "recoup" that investment

If anything, he's just shown her that he thinks her loyalty can be bought

I have a ring story. My ex wife always wanted a diamond, because when we got married we were poor students and I never believed in that diamond shit anyways.

Diamond prices are artificially kept high by a cartel and jewellers. Try to sell a diamond for what you paid for it and you will find out.

Even though I thought it was a complete waste of money, I was flush with cash for awhile about 7 years ago and sprung for a one carat diamond from a high-end jeweller for $10,000 or so. We had been married for more than 25 years and had grown kids by then

It was a good diamond, in that it was clear and had all the "sparkles" you expect when you turn it in the light.

A few months later, the ex told me she had a confession to make. She had heard about some Middle Eastern guy who was selling diamonds for less, had returned my diamond to the high-end jeweller (she said) got a refund, and bought another one carat from this guy for $6000.

The diamond wasn't as good. It was . . . dull.

I was pissed because it was another example of disrespect (she always tried to one-up and contradict me, even if I was an expert on the field) and I thought she had been ripped off.

I didn't get mad though, just pointed out to her that she would be the one wearing that piece of cubic zirconium or industrial-grade diamond instead of the certified one from the quality jeweller.

In retrospect, I should have divorced her ass then for the lack of respect, though. It was a big red flag for me.

When we were dividing up the assets, I told her she could keep that piece of shit diamond, it was worthless.

Quote: (11-18-2014 11:36 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

As a matter of fact the amount you spend creates feelings of relationship-safety and can be even decreasing tingles in her.

If 25k is 5 months wages for you, and potentially a year's savings, then her hamster is on overdrive. You also did basically something fiscally stupid.

In my opinion an engagement ring should not cross 25% of real net monthly income - that amount shows that you care, but in no way jeopardizes your finances or exemplifies too much Beta caring.

So in our example the guy should make 100k per month net in order for 25k to be a ring as an afterthought - that is what women like. If you are a billionaire, you may spend even 500k on a ring, it will be less of an investment than 2k for average Joe.

The few weddings by Alphas I've been to, this was exactly the case - guys made around 10k per month and spent 1,5-2k on engagement rings respectively. Girls were crazy happy and grateful anyway.

That's financial consultant Game for you.

@SP5 - Jesus - that is one fucked up story. I personally consulted a friend when buying a diamond for the ring, since I have family working in the jewelry industry and we could get almost top-notch quality for roughly 30% of what most retailers charge. That your wife exchanged the ring and fell for a con-man tells several things frankly - her disrespect being only part of it. And you are right - the ring is almost worthless - especially if you can see the impurity with untrained eyes. That little story was quite prophetic...

WIA, you couldn't introduce a redpill to him in some kind of way? He obviously knows that shit isn't right. Toss him a bone. If he breaks his teeth on it, no big deal. He will remember what you said years later when he is in divorce hell.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:21 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

WIA, you couldn't introduce a redpill to him in some kind of way? He obviously knows that shit isn't right. Toss him a bone. If he breaks his teeth on it, no big deal. He will remember what you said years later when he is in divorce hell.

"Don't get married and stack your chedda because these broads is crazy unreliable and not loyal" is the gist of the red pill.

He got it. Didn't need to send him a link from Roosh or Roissy.

That's what we would have told him.

As to how to get "hand" over this chick, get her back in line, after he'd already proposed marriage is beyond what this site and most others in the manosphere has to offer.

The same old chestnuts of
- leave her
- he should have never gotten engaged
- should have saved his money
- should have used dread game

Is pretty much all the 'Sphere has to offer.

"You ain't got the answers Manopshere!"

In fact, i'd say in a way, he was running "dread" game.
In her mind, he was openly expressing his willingness to sex other chicks.

And he got the "dread" reaction that people don't talk about.

People who advocate "dread" game never talk about when a chick decides to bounce.
They never really address that a man has a vested interest in keeping this chick around, and her absence causes him real pain.

They assume that she'll just fall back in line and work harder to keep his "alpha" attention.

Which tells me a lot about their real life experience with women. It's not even a lack of respect, it's a general lack of awareness of what women are capable of in situations like this.

WIA

Quote: (11-18-2014 01:24 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"You ain't got the answers Manopshere!"

In fact, i'd say in a way, he was running "dread" game.
In her mind, he was openly expressing his willingness to sex other chicks.

And he got the "dread" reaction that people don't talk about.

People who advocate "dread" game never talk about when a chick decides to bounce.
They never really address that a man has a vested interest in keeping this chick around, and her absence causes him real pain.

They assume that she'll just fall back in line and work harder to keep his "alpha" attention.

Which tells me a lot about their real life experience with women. It's not even a lack of respect, it's a general lack of awareness of what women are capable of in situations like this.

WIA

I would like to differ on that. Relationship Game is possible, but the changes are hard and have to be done gradually. The situation with the girl can be saved and there is plenty of stuff out there - even at Heartiste, Rollo Tomassi or Dalrock.

It usually requires a gradual change of the man - becoming more dominant, being able to recognize & counter shit-tests and literally hundreds of things he could improve on. Dread Game alone in that situation does not change jack shit.

You don't really mean that Game has nothing to offer for the LTR/married guy? Please - that shit works even better on girlfriends & wives. If there is a strong enough connection between a couple and the situation is not too far gone, then women even accept a radical change of their husband, because guess what? Her tingles are back due to his change in state. Some relationships go awry anyway, because some women have already checked out of the relationship or are too far gone in the areas of feminism & terrible mental grooves, but then usually the guy does not want her either after taking the Red Pill.

And chicks don't just "fall back in line" miraculously because he shows a few Alpha qualities. It is not as if she views him differently just like that - in some cases she will not change her opinion of him at all. Of course he may suffer himself emotionally, but even for that sites like RationalMale have better advice than 99,99999% of relationship therapists.

The problem is of course that right now he is not likely to make some drastic things happen. He should take his time with the marriage and study Game until he internalizes it more and understands women better. Then he would have a better view on whether he can deal with that woman and how the relationships changed or whether he will let her pass.

And plenty of Manosphere guys have had relationships both in deep Beta states and as well in Alpha states. If you have only experienced picking up chicks and not having lived with anyone for some time, then your experience is sorely limited and so is the advice you can give.

Nope nope nope. I hate how materialistic we've become to show "love" we need to buy a ring that's worth a car or worse a fucking house.

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:43 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I would like to differ on that. Relationship Game is possible, but the changes are hard and have to be done gradually. The situation with the girl can be saved and there is plenty of stuff out there - even at Heartiste, Rollo Tomassi or Dalrock.

I'll try reading those guys again, but you'd have to point out specific things they advocate.

It usually requires a gradual change of the man - becoming more dominant, being able to recognize & counter shit-tests and literally hundreds of things he could improve on. Dread Game alone in that situation does not change jack shit.

You don't really mean that Game has nothing to offer for the LTR/married guy? Please - that shit works even better on girlfriends & wives. If there is a strong enough connection between a couple and the situation is not too far gone, then women even accept a radical change of their husband, because guess what? Her tingles are back due to his change in state. Some relationships go awry anyway, because some women have already checked out of the relationship or are too far gone in the areas of feminism & terrible mental grooves, but then usually the guy does not want her either after taking the Red Pill.

Perhaps I was too harsh in my indictment.

I'm thinking this 25k Ring Guy might be in over his head.

If/When he gets married, she truly has him by the balls and wallet.

And chicks don't just "fall back in line" miraculously because he shows a few Alpha qualities. It is not as if she views him differently just like that - in some cases she will not change her opinion of him at all. Of course he may suffer himself emotionally, but even for that sites like RationalMale have better advice than 99,99999% of relationship therapists.

The problem is of course that right now he is not likely to make some drastic things happen. He should take his time with the marriage and study Game until he internalizes it more and understands women better. Then he would have a better view on whether he can deal with that woman and how the relationships changed or whether he will let her pass.

This is putting the condom on after getting her pregnant.

Time machine game.

And plenty of Manosphere guys have had relationships both in deep Beta states and as well in Alpha states. If you have only experienced picking up chicks and not having lived with anyone for some time, then your experience is sorely limited and so is the advice you can give.

I've actually done both, extensively.

The problem with living with a woman is one of eternal surveillance and vigilance.

The Alpha has to monitor the relationship, monitor her feelings, and then take corrective measures.

The Beta is just reacting to every whim and desire.

In both cases, the man is never relaxed.
Never gets to enjoy his spoils, his kingdom.

There's always something, a new fire to put out. And if you don't put it out, it will consume you.

Never mind my melancholy feelings about all LTR's

WIA