rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What aspect of the game is not written about enough?

I'm guessing recovering from a bad move, and maybe screening

Topics that have been done to death, imo

Approach anxiety
Openers
Inner game
Routines
Online game
Text game
Overall systems
Sex moves and techniques

WIA

Subconsciously telling women of your sexual intent

Outer game, the importance of appearance/not looks and how to optimise your image. Body language and fashion too.

Disarming cockblocks and alpha male interlopers.

When and how to use appropriate 'beta' game, provision, complementing etc. Nowadays it's all asshole this, bad boy that, beta this, women hate 'nice guys'.

How to have fun with game. The best players dont take it too seriously. Drink and dance. Girls just wanna have fun.

Don't debate me.

- End game - anything about pulling the trigger, orchestrating pulls, escalating sexually smoothly aka closing the deal. I think it's the last stages are the hardest [attraction and comfort is kid's stuff].

- Social circle game - getting connected quickly in nightlife and in cities in general, growing social circles and penetrating them like a pro, pulling from casual hangouts with friends, managing expectations/reputation, becoming bad ass guy among all your circles, etc. I know the gist of it and have some experience but still it's very hit or miss to me to play ninja aka to go for the kill and stay stealth/discreet at the same time.

Deep conversion could probably be covered in more depth.

1. Looks-maxing, i.e. burning fat, building muscle, haircuts/grooming, tanning, piercings & tattoos, fashion, cosmetic surgery, anabolics.

and

2. This:

Quote: (11-04-2014 05:34 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Social circle game - getting connected quickly in nightlife and in cities in general, growing social circles and penetrating them like a pro, pulling from casual hangouts with friends, managing expectations/reputation, becoming bad ass guy among all your circles, etc.

Game for men 40 plus

Quote: (11-04-2014 04:40 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

imo

The part about not using textspeak on the forum.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Although there is some material on it, I think being able to read signals/indicators of interest or not being able to read them is extremely important and should be discussed more often. The reason why I say this is that there are guys who have everything else or almost everything else covered, who fail miserably in this department. I'll give an example. Not too long ago, I was outside XS waiting to get in. From reading another forum member's posts, I know that he was also there at the same time, but I have no idea who he is and I wouldn't be able to recognize him. Right in front of me were these two blonde Brazilian girls in their twenties. They would be above average for any city or country, but they weren't model types or what I would call knockouts. I tried to open them, but they completely ignored me. I don't mean to brag, but I very rarely get completely ignored outside of Mexico and my rejection rate is really low everywhere besides Mexico. They obviously weren't interested, so there was no point in taking any further action. There was a Southern California Asian guy in front of them. This guy seemed to have his shit together and probably does fairly well with girls. The guy opened them and got the exact same response, or lack thereof, as I did. Instead of ending the exchange, he kept trying to talk to them, kept asking the same questions, and kept getting ignored. Eventually, XS security had to remove him from the line because he was obviously not reading the signals and was annoying the girls. About an hour later, I saw him inside the club. Somehow, he got in and he and his friend were with a quality girl.

Being alpha

if doing what you want is alpha then would it be alpha if I wanted to do something beta [Image: huh.gif]

I've blocked out all the "alpha" talk because its just confusing

Leveraging game as an extra tool in general social manipulation.

I'll be honest that I could probably add some to this dialog myself, but I have a feeling that there are better swindles out there

Storytelling/ Projecting high value to women without being a braggart.

The damage you do when you over game or when you're rigid about what's considered "alpha" and what's considered "beta."

I get for those who are inexperienced, they're going to start off going by the book, and not deviate. But you know...waiting EXACTLY 30 minutes to text a girl back, or (I've read this before) a guy trying to be alpha and tell a flakey girl "I am a quality man and my time is valuable" or something else cringeworthy like that, does more harm than good.

Not to take away from some of the things taught, and not to downplay game in general but really, a lot of it...boils down to not giving a fuck. Reminds me of that spooning thread where some guys asked if it was "beta" to prefer the girl to spoon them and not the other way around. Who gives a fuck. You just banged her, can't really get more alpha than that. The game is already won. You don't have to game anymore.

Some guys shoot past the mark. Just ease up, stop caring about the little things. Stop being rigid. Stop doing every single thing by the book. Once you know what to do and what not to do in order to attract a woman, you need to come up with a natural lifestyle that works for you. Calibrating and thinking logically about every social interaction you have with a woman seems like an awful lot of work.

And also, game is not a cure all. Sometimes you will lose out to a guy you deem not on your level. And it's not because your "game" didn't work. It's because you're just not her type. If you improve your ability to screen who's dtf and who's not dtf as opposed to wasting time on a girl who clearly isn't buying what you're selling, you'll save yourself a lot of problems. Although that last part doesn't seem to be much of a problem on this forum. Guys on here usually know when to cut their losses.

I think recovering from bad moves is probably up there, hard to cover because if you stay tight from the get-go it shouldn't happen.

Just ingraining to not do it again is easier than finding clever comebacks from every fuck up imaginable.

I am convinced working on and having relaxed body language and facial expression at all times is not focused on for how important it is in every situation.

Many guys I see can walk great, or post up at the bar well, or sit with great posture, hug with, dance, or shake hands and so on but rarely do you see a man looking smooth and relaxed at all points all the time. At some point they look too rigid or too bouncy.

This ability to look relaxed and smooth without breaking ever is paramount to coming off as cool.

Vocal tone, how you laugh, voice in general is a close second.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I'd really like to read more on building social circles and fame. The kind of game KrillWasHere or Dan Biltzarian use. The kind where you create a warm approach so you don't have to do a cold one.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Sub-communication is generally very poorly taught. I've seen very few products that actually address it. Most of it is this very simplistic, paint by numbers body language stuff.

Generally it follows the "lean back, don't smile too much, take up more space" structure. There's so, so much more to it.

For what it's worth, I think Krauser and Steve Jabba are probably the best people on this. Most of the other material doesn't even mention it, yet alone try to teach it.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (11-05-2014 01:17 AM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

For what it's worth, I think Krauser and Steve Jabba are probably the best people on this. Most of the other material doesn't even mention it, yet alone try to teach it.

There are so many levels to this.

WIA

Dealing with pre-menstrual women.

Mainly for guys in some kind of relationship, since why would you want to deal with it if you weren't.

1) Text-game. Still terrible at this. Nobody has ever really broached what constitutes good written game. I usually go for logistics stuff via text. Roissy alpha texting stuff doesn't work for me....

2) Color combos for dressing. Still learning this one (mostly by trial and error)

3) Body language. <--- Truth be told its hard to tell this over the internet, but its much more than aloof/suave/cocky. There is a knack of getting it down and calibrating it for different women and across cultures. Im still improving at this, but people at the early/middle/late stages of game all have issues with this. I've seen top playboys fuck it by bad verbals and non-verbals . Its a common error and tough to really introspect on. Oddly enough, spend some time w/LGBF party people and youll get a good party vibe. Spend some time w/older rich grandpas and you'll learn amused mastery. Its much more expansive than "alpha asshole".

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Worrying too much about what is "alpha" or "beta". In life, you will subconsciously do both of these actions, but if your frame is infallible, you shouldn't worry too much it.

Everyone has something "beta" about them. Labeling every action will fuck up your game more often than not.

Quote: (11-05-2014 02:45 AM)DVY Wrote:  

1) Text-game. Still terrible at this. Nobody has ever really broached what constitutes good written game. I usually go for logistics stuff via text. Roissy alpha texting stuff doesn't work for me....

I wrote 50,000 words / 150 pages on text game in Daygame Mastery, analysing chats with girls I laid. Whether people like it is one thing, but it's definitely been broached.

Balance in gaming girls and making money.

Eye contact, reading her eyes, and reading her body language.

Mid-conversation (Im going to check out Juggler stuff, though)

Retention

Social circle (Im strength by sonny adept)

Vibe.