rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steven Bauer-57, with Girlfriend Lyda Loudon-18

Steven Bauer, 57, Steps Out With Girlfriend Lyda Loudon, 18

The hate in the comments section is incredible.

Mr. Bauer has a big smile on his face. I doubt he cares what miserable old people think.

Thats gross! Why doesn't he just date a woman his age that can challenge him. I mean what could he possibly have in common with this child!

If I had a dollar for every time I saw "creepy" in the comments I could buy my dream car, a white Lamborghini Aventador. I would then use that car to pick up 18 year old girls up until I am in my 90's.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Good comment from a hamster

I myself do not agree with the age difference, but......When a woman dates someone younger than she is..she is called a Cougar. When a man dates someone younger, he is called disgusting. Mostly by other women. As long as family agrees and MOST of all they are happy...WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another one

AMBER ALERT!!!!! HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED SERIOUSLY!!!!

[Image: U_mad_bro.gif]

[Image: o-STEVEN-BAUER-570.jpg?4]

Look at that wry and satisfied smile of his.

Probably a little bit of sugar-daddy-ism goes into it at his age, but who cares - he is 57 and fucking a hot 18 year old. Well done! And frankly I do believe that she is attracted to him physically as well. That is the difference between men and women - a 57 year old man in good shape and some fame and money is attractive to an 18 year old, while a good-looking model will only fuck Madonna for a fleeting novelty factor and pure hard cash and advantages. Also those model guys she fucks leave her soon after or fuck hotter younger girls on the side.

[Image: wb2.gif]

And the comment section is filled with stupid White Knightery and feminist imperative. I would wager that quite a few of the women commenting there would gladly change places with the girl, but alas he does not want your post-wall ass.

Haters going to hate.

Small price to pay.

[Image: dancingman.gif]

"Manolo" from Scarface; he's wrapped up his HOF credentials.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Oh, he's the ex-Mossad agent from Ray Donovan.

Eh, she still looks fat.

Quote: (09-12-2014 10:18 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Eh, she still looks fat.

Dude, she may not be a beauty but she isn't fat. And it's 18 year old pussy.

Don't be a hater.

[Image: article-2706396-200166BA00000578-651_634x973.jpg]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (09-12-2014 10:18 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Eh, she still looks fat.

What? Where?

Nice work. WB the mom too, potential wall survivor. Only bodes well for the daughter in the future. The mom is a bit deluded though, but I suppose that goes with the territory:

Quote:Quote:

Lyda has always been one of the most honest, straightforward people I have ever known. So when I became aware of the relationship, the range of emotions for me was strange and still is, but I can tell you one thing: We love our daughter.

We have never had a concerned moment with Lyda. She will tell you that she is far from perfect, but she does not drink (despite tabloid reports) or do drugs. She is committed to waiting until she is married to have sex. She is so committed to virginity that she gave her little sister a purity ring for her birthday, and I sat in awe as I listened to the wisdom of this big sister speak.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Dude is in good shape as well. Do not look older than 35-40.

He does something right. Nice, nice.

Deus vult!

Quote: (09-12-2014 10:38 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Dude is in good shape as well. Do not look older than 35-40.

He does something right. Nice, nice.

If he got rid of that gray hair, you would be right.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

game recognized.

Quote: (09-12-2014 10:33 AM)Dismal Operator Wrote:  

Nice work. WB the mom too, potential wall survivor. Only bodes well for the daughter in the future.

Excellent observation. The mother and daughter take each other up a notch and would make a fine Missouri mother/daughter pair to be fucking.

[Image: Gina.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m41go40pGB1qczpspo1_400.png]

He's a pretty good actor.

I liked him in scarface.

He was good as Don Eladio in Breaking bad.

He's alright in Ray Donovan too.

Not surprised he's dating a sweet young thing.

Then again..he's dating within his pool still and maybe even a little beneath him since she's not known for anything.

Quote: (09-12-2014 10:58 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Then again..he's dating within his pool still and maybe even a little beneath him since she's not known for anything.

What does she need to be "known" for? She is known for having an 18 year old pussy, and also known for having an 18 year old ass, legs, boobs and skin.

Good looking dude following up on men's fantasies.

Is it me or does she look way older than 18 ? I'm not hating at all:

A women wrote this comment: Creepy but not unusual. He looks good for his age and is just following through on what a lot of guys his age wish they could do but don't have the money or looks to pull off. Hey, it's his business... repulsive as it may be. I'm just curious about when and if they have kids. Imagine how old he'll be when the child graduates high school... that is if he's still alive.

The girl writing this would totally bang him. Even she sees through all the hate.

Besides if it's legal, it's none of your fucking business.

Quote: (09-12-2014 11:01 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2014 10:58 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

What does she need to be "known" for? She is known for having an 18 year old pussy, and also known for having an 18 year old ass, legs, boobs and skin.

Exactly. Where the fuck is the added value of banging a famous young actress? More drugs, more cocks and more delusions - yeah sounds like a good catch. Many A-list actors are doing the right thing by dating no-name but beautiful models - they are as high on the sexual market list as they. What man needs a bloody actress or pop-singer who will fuck a bunch of Alphas on the set or after the concert?

Quote: (09-12-2014 11:06 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Besides if it's legal, it's none of your fucking business.

Exactly.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (09-12-2014 11:06 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Is it me or does she look way older than 18 ? I'm not hating at all:

Sometimes small faced, sharp featured pure white chicks (no admixtures) can look a little older in stills, it's as if they're sniffing out an older age. But her youth would be more apparent in motion and in person. Look at this pic and you can see how she walks like an 18 year old girl:

[Image: article-2751534-21417B9100000578-866_634x667.jpg]

I just wanted to refresh everyone's memory about something.

Today, in 2014, Jerry Seinfeld is a legend and one of the richest celebrities around. But back when his show was taking off, circa 1993, he started dating a 17-year-old, Shoshanna Lonstein, and this became a big source of controversy.

But he didn't care and continued dating her until 1997. It didn't seem to affect his success. Wonder if the same would apply to today?

Here is the happy couple in their heyday:
[Image: 6d65664c85d004bac46b28f4cb195774.jpg]

Quote: (09-12-2014 11:16 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

[Image: 6d65664c85d004bac46b28f4cb195774.jpg]
[Image: 8f20164c_vince-vaughn-motorboat.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin