rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Single Most Watched/Favorite Video Clip

Wanted to see what everyone is into and what inspires you guys. Post your single favorite video that you have watched (and continue to) many times over with a short description beneath of why you like it.

Mine:

I've been playing soccer my whole life and although I'm older than Messi he plays like how all soccer players wish we could. The music, the highlights, it's pretty awesome to me.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Mine is a series of youtube videos: BITCH MANAGEMENT/BLACK PHILLIP SHOW.
(by patrice o'neal)

I have listened and re-listened to this multiple times. I find it cleansing to my soul, very re-invigorating, a healthy dose of sanity. Description? hardcore red pill truth that is as harsh as straight up ACV shot, but also funny, insightful, informative.

part 2:

part 3:

part 4:

part 5:

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

part 6:

part 7:

part8:

part9

part 10

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

part 11

part 12

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

All of Nina Hartley`s early work.

Probably the best sports qoute of chael sonnen

"When doubt seeps in you got two roads you can take either road. You can go to the left or you can go to the right and believe me, they'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times, but it's a choice. You can choose to fail or you can choose to succeed. And if we can plant seeds and let him know, ‘Move your feet, keep your hands up, stay off the bottom.' That is the road to victory, or self-doubt and negative talk, and that is the road to failure. But failure is always there, and it's okay to recognize that. If I can leave you with anything today, in my long journey through this is, one, it's okay. Two, it's normal. And as athletes and especially as men, as male athletes we hate to admit weakness to ourselves, and when you're dealing with something and you got some kind of a hiccup, yeah, first thing is acknowledge it."

Basically anything with cats, animals, Russians and girls failing. Destruction too. My brain likes variety.

My most watched video?

The Juggernaut BITCH!!!

"Silly bitch your weapons cannot harm me! Don't you know who the fuck I am?"

"Don't you see what the fuck I'm wearing?"

"Got my pimp cane."

"You see my motherfucking spaceship? This is a Dodge."

"What the hell is he doing? What the fuck is this shit? You can't harm me, are you a fucking ass? Don't you not know who I am? He must not know who I am. I'm The Juggernaut, bitch! Ima hit you with your own pimp!" <<<My favorite thing to yell in traffic.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Quote: (09-02-2014 12:32 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

part 11

part 12

Fuck. Yes. I re-listen to these every few months to remember why I got into this stuff in the first place. The man would belong on The Red Pill Mount Rushmore, if one were created.

Ultimate Warrior was one of my, if not my biggest inspiration when it came to improvement. His intense lectures on the merits of applying an unbeatable vigor to things was the catalyst to getting off my ass and working out, as well as finding training as a pro wrestler.

Such a man would've been a great voice to speak deliver some good red pill truth.

Of all time:

&

...in conjunction with the complete works of Patrice O'Neil

Of the summer:

the relationship between Zappa and Vai depicts to me what male friendship and cooperation can achieve, Vai went his way becoming a guitar god, zappa's influence is very clear on his first albums

funny how Frank was aloof with his creative process, he slowly composed "whats new in baltimore" in every encounter with Steve

in the end when Vai is talkin bout this one time that zappa insanely played the guitar at gig in new york, at the 3:13 you can see in his face how strong that experience was

4:28 for one of the coolest moments on earth, that was the happiest day for pumpkin ball guy
he even casually high fives the crowd in the middle of a solo, what a cool dude

Just because.....

Lightning Strikes

When I drove truck, my workmate and I would blast this for hours on repeat.[video=youtube]

Fuckin 80s cartoons had the best tunes. We had them all on CD, it was a good time.

I put this video on almost every morning while I do my morning warmup (a few body weight pushups and squats plus flexibility work to aid/compensate my lifting). Really inspiring for slow and soulful meditative stretching.

Quote: (09-02-2014 10:18 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Lightning Strikes

When I drove truck, my workmate and I would blast this for hours on repeat.[video=youtube]

Fuckin 80s cartoons had the best tunes. We had them all on CD, it was a good time.

When the hell did something like this ever happen before or again on a kids cartoon. How much money would I have paid to see He-Man and Skeletor fight to the death? Turtles vs. Shredder, care bears vs. noheart?! Fuck all of those other pussy cartoons.

PS, as in any other 80s episode megatron wins when fighting prime one on one.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I have a TV in my home gym and watch this every time I work out. I also downloaded it to mp3 format so I can listen to it when I run or go out gaming.
"You go after it and you give it all you have. If you lose it, at least you tried, man! I failed is ten times more of a man than someone said what if? Cause what if never went to the arena."

"Behind every fear is a person you want to be. Fear is self-imposed, meaning it doesn't exist. You create it. You can destroy it too. You face your fears and become the person you want to be. You run from your fears, you're not living. You are alive but you not dig in the freedom. You are not running the day, the day is running you. We all fall down in life. The question is: Who get's back up?"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I got to say, Martin Sheen, in Badlands, is pretty fucking cool.

He wasn't even trying to look cool. But he did!

I've watched this probably a dozen times. This is probably the single best introduction to the red pill. Krauser has a captivating story and is a very effective speaker.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (09-03-2014 05:04 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2014 10:18 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Lightning Strikes

When the hell did something like this ever happen before or again on a kids cartoon. How much money would I have paid to see He-Man and Skeletor fight to the death? Turtles vs. Shredder, care bears vs. noheart?! Fuck all of those other pussy cartoons.

PS, as in any other 80s episode megatron wins when fighting prime one on one.
Lol. you forgot
The Mighty Hercules V.s. Daedalus or even better his sidekick Newt'

Anyway since we're on that ol' school tip, here ya go. There are 2 others but this one's the best.

Let's see:

The short one from AP

The classic one from AP

IMO, the two best approach videos ever, one fictional, one real.
Watch these before you go out, and be inspired…the world is filled with possibilities: