rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kardashians talk about why they date black men

Lots of good insight and game info. Give it a listen.

Team Nachos

So they fuck rich black men, what is new with these hookers

So Kris Humphries doesn't count?

[Image: 1314214229_kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-290.jpg]

If they were honest, the title should be "Kim Kardashian & Khloe Talk Dating Rich Simps"

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'd love the hear the Kardashians talk about how they continue to be relevant in pop culture.

Dick isn't racist but pussy sure as hell tends to be racist. They know it grabs attention. In a european country they wouldn't even be discussing this because we wouldn't give a flying fuck. But America? Lot of people get upset over it and hence, attention whores that they are will feed off of it.

At the start of them quips 'Once you go black, you never go back', it is not exactly a sophisticated phrase. These lot might have a lot money but maybe quite free of class.

delete

What insight? They're only confirming what everyone knew already ha.

Line from Jay-Z

"you can pay for school, but you can't buy class"

These girls and the rest of the females in this family are just famous sluts. The end.
I have as much concern for what these girls say as i would for the class slut. Their choices make their opinions irrelevant.

Something I give Kim K. a great deal of credit for is that she has never gotten any tats.

Great feminine instincts there, and that alone shows more "class" and just plain good sense than the majority of sluts out there seem to have. I hope that some of the young pussy learns a lesson.

By the way this is Kim's definitive quote about ink:

"No, I don't want a tattoo. You don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley."

[Image: thumb.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

They're famous sluts, they deserve props. They've managed to hustle their vaginas to stardom when most women can only hustle theirs to section 8 and a child support.

"Once you go black, you never go back"

Am I the only one that finds this phrase fucking stupid? And I'm a black guy.

A question for the audience.

First, let me say I just fucking hate her and her family.

But do you think fatty had a baby because:
1) She really wanted a baby
2) mistake/accident
3) publicity booster - like in tv shows that are fading they always used to add a baby to allow for a new story line

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Ok, I've got a question.

What do you think the deal is with Kanye West getting so involved with someone like Kim?

He's had the baby and he's reportedly spending a ton on the wedding and he's just madly in love with her etcetera etcetera.

Obviously we know the kind of lifestyle Kanye was probably living before he shacked up with her. I guess maybe it was a lifestyle he no longer wanted and he felt it was time for him to become a father and such.

Maybe he just got trapped. I find it somewhat confusing to see him take these kind of risks with a known publicity whore who has already been through 2 divorces and is on the wrong side of 30.

Quote: (08-20-2014 09:24 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

"Once you go black, you never go back"

Am I the only one that finds this phrase fucking stupid? And I'm a black guy.

Only because it's usually said by fat german grandmothers. It's quite similar to some deadbeat loser in Thailand lamenting white women in general.

I'm all for people have different preferences who cares. I do think it's weird to only be attracted to a certain race outside your own.

Maybe the Kardashians are targeting a particular audience. I was accidentally at a shopping mall sometime back, when it turned out, they were there to promote a brand of perfume. There were tonnes of fans there, the vast majority were black/ethnic teenage girls. You didn't see many blond girls there at all. Maybe its all part of a business strategy.

Quote: (08-20-2014 06:46 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Lots of good insight and game info. Give it a listen.

I am sorry to say, I did not find any insight and game info in that clip. It was a waste of 5 minutes.

I remember hearing a Tica say that phrase in broken English, I'm surprised these hoes don't have Queen of Spades tats.

Quote: (08-20-2014 10:29 AM)Blackwell Wrote:  

Ok, I've got a question.

What do you think the deal is with Kanye West getting so involved with someone like Kim?

I've pondered that myself and googled some stuff.

Apparently, he is pretty insecure with a chip on his shoulder. I think marrying "royalty [Image: lol.gif]" like Kim was an upgrade in status.

Mock me all you want, but that seems to make sense to me.

There are always people who despite success never feel secure, accepted. Look at Michael Jackson. I read a story that sometimes he would walk around his neighborhood looking for someone to talk to. He was just so lonely, yet he was on top of the world in the public's eye (this was around the time of Thriller.)

Incredible artists are often tapping some serious pain/trauma to create their art.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (08-20-2014 10:29 AM)Blackwell Wrote:  

Ok, I've got a question.

He's had the baby and he's reportedly spending a ton on the wedding and he's just madly in love with her etcetera etcetera.

Obviously we know the kind of lifestyle Kanye was probably living before he shacked up with her. I guess maybe it was a lifestyle he no longer wanted and he felt it was time for him to become a father and such.

Maybe he just got trapped. I find it somewhat confusing to see him take these kind of risks with a known publicity whore who has already been through 2 divorces and is on the wrong side of 30.

Kanye West is a globally famous, tremendously rich man and still in the prime of his life. He could easily be tapping 19 year old lingerie models.

I don't see the attraction in settling down with a 30-something attention whore who looks like she slaps on makeup with a trowel, but two possibilities come to mind:

a) Money doesn't buy sense.

Or

b) Sir Mixalot was right.

Blackwell - you are right, there is a lot more to the Kanye thing that we don't know.

Most times these unions are to cover up certain things (sexuality).

What I don't believe is that this is some love story.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (08-20-2014 11:24 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Blackwell - you are right, there is a lot more to the Kanye thing that we don't know.

Most times these unions are to cover up certain things (sexuality).

What I don't believe is that this is some love story.

It's not a love story, it's a long term marketing campaign.

I've never understood the quasi-obsession with the Kardashians.

What is their contribution to the functionality of society? What are their noteworthy accomplishments? Why do they merit so much more attention than things that genuinely deserve attention?

It reminds me of a line from Equilibrium: "You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?"

Quote:Quote:

Two words: giant pussies.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Like my negro Terry Crews said - "once you go black, you're going to need a wheelchair"

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.